The Ghost of Mordor. (Demon S...

By TemplarWolf52

This is the tale of the ex- Dark Lord and the Demon King. This is my first book so let me know how it is to y... More

Backstory and Bio
Chapter 1: The beginning
Chapter 2: First contact
A/n #1
Chapter 3:The Meeting of the Kings
Bio #2
Chapter 4: The Woman and the children of the Sun and Moon
A/N ship ideas
A/N advice
Chapter 5: Rebirth
Chaper 6: The Return
A/N Vote
Chapter 7: The Shadow
Trigger warning for the next chapter
Chapter 8: The Training and the introductions
Chapter 9: The Party and The Family
Concept art
Chapter 10: Death in the Family and Final Selection
Ch:10 concept art
Concept art remake
Chapter 11:The Encounter
Concept art: Heights
Chapter 13: Memories
Ch:13 Concept art
Chapter 14:The Spiders and the Dream
Concept Art for Chapter 14
Chapter 15: The Hashira and Lower Moon Meeting
Chapter 16: Fire Breathing?
Concept Art: The Eyes conspiracy
The Eyes Bios
Different perspectives of Ch 16

Chapter 12:The House

14 3 0
By TemplarWolf52

Tanjiro pov:

I have been walking around after leaving Tamayo- san's home thinking about what happened since I know I cut the shadow figure but it was like hitting just air. I continued to think till my crow was screaming into my ear about my next location being South South East. As I was making my way to the next place, I hear someone screaming.

??: "PLEASE!! I'm begging you, I'm begging you!! Please marry me!" A yellow haired boy around my age cried out while hugging a woman.

??: "I'm going to die!! So please marry me!! I'm begging you." He continued which confused me. As I was thinking, a sparrow flew at me and chirped to me about the situation which I understood and made my way to the boy.

Tanjiro: "What the hell are doing in the middle of the road!! Don't you see that the Lady doesn't want to marry you!! And You're bothering the sparrows as well!!" I shouted as I hold up the boy by the back of his haori.

The boy: "You're the one from the Final Selection." He said while I denied which caused the boy to say that I memory problems. I told the woman to head back home who thanked me while the boy cried out that she needs to marry him and how she 'loves' him which got him a hard slap from the woman. The woman then starts to beat up the boy so I hold the woman back while she is yelling out that she thought he was sick so she tried to help while the which the boy asks if she was worrying about him means she likes. This causes the woman to explain that she has a fiancé and walks away as the boy cries for her to wait till he turns his attention to me.

??: "Why did you mess this up for." He cried out which weirded me out.

??: "Don't give me that look like I'm some sort of creature! This is all your fault!! It's all your fault I couldn't get married!" He screamed out at me which shocked me.

??: "I'm going to die!! I know I will die on my next mission!! I'm very weak and I'm exaggerating! You have to protect till I get married!" He demanded.

Tanjiro: "Why would you become a Slayer when you ask help for others! How can you live with that shame!" I yelled back which the yellow haired boy responds.

??: "That's too harsh! I was deceived by a woman and now I've a lot of debt! The man I owe says that I need to repay the money the woman owes him as well, so he 'groomed' me!!" He shouted to me.

??: "I went through hell training every day to a point I might as well die! And I thought I was going to die at the Final Selection!! In the end I survived and then ended up back in that hellish lifestyle again! Scary so scary!" He said as he bending his back upward while laying down.

??: "I don't want this!! I don't want any of this! Save me!!" He cried loudly.

Tanjiro: "Are you okay?" I asked as he cried.

Tanjiro: "I understand what's happening to you but please stop causing trouble for the sparrow." I said as he is eating my rice ball before started to walk together. We talked for awhile and I learned that the boy's name is Zenitsu till my crow showed up.

Matsuemon: "Caw!! Hurry up, Tanjiro, Zenitsu, run!! Go to your next location!!" The crow said as Zenitsu screamed of how a crow can talk.

Later..

We had made it to a house in the middle of the woods. I smelled the scent of blood around the area along with another smell that I've not encountered before. I thought this as Zenitsu was saying how he can hear something. I notice two humans along with a dog like creature looking at me. The creature had grey fur and yellow eyes. The two humans were kids, one a boy and the other a girl. I approach them and the shields the girl away from me as the creature starts to growl defensively. I present the sparrow as a way to gain the three's trust. The three looked at it while it chirped which caused them to calm down. I asked the two what happened and if the home was theirs for which they told it wasn't and that it's the home of a monster. This made dog growl like it hated the monster. They further explained that their brother was taken by the monster when they were traveling at night and that it ignored them, only taking the brother. They also me that the dog appeared afterwards like it was protecting them. They told me that they followed their brother's blood. I assured them that I'll defeat the monster.

Zenitsu: "Tanjiro, do you hear something? It's really unconfutable because it keeps ringing. Is that.. a drum?" He said holding one of his ears which confused me till somebody fell off the roof of the house and hit the ground with blood all over him. I approach the bloodied man and saw that his wound was deep.

The man: "I finally..  got.. out. Finally.. outside." He said.

The man: "Am I.. going.. to die?" He asked. I give him a hug and hear a growl that wasn't from the dog but from within the house. I check up on the man and see that he already died. I was sad knowing that he suffered a painful death.

The boy: "That's not out brother. Our brother was wearing a yellowish brown clothing." He said which made me realize that there are people being held prisoner in the house. I place the body down and promise to properly bury them when I return. I call out to Zenitsu that we need to enter the house who starts to shake and sweat heavily. I understood why and was about to enter but the yellow haired boy grabbed me from behind.

Zenitsu: "Don't look at me with rage in your face!! I'll come along okay!!" He cried out thinking I was forcing him to come with me. I told him I was not forcing him to come along but he kept screaming that he will come along with me. I place Nezuko's box down next to the two siblings and tell them that the box will protect them no matter what. Me, Zenitsu and the dog enter the house and Zenitsu asks if I can protect him which I apologize to him about having some bone fractures that haven't healed. This upset Zenitsu asking why I have them and who is going to protect him. I tried to calm him down but it didn't work and the siblings came inside the house which concerned me.

Tanjiro: "You can't come in here!!" I shouted to them.

The boy: "We ran here because big brother's box is moving around."

Tanjiro: "Still you two can't leave it there! That box is more important than my own life." I told the two. I then hear a sound which Zenitsu blames his stomach till the shoji door closes on it's own. I hold on to the girl to shield her till I look up and see that the room changed or was it that we were moved by the drum beat? The girl cries and I apologize for separating her from her brother and asked for her name which she told me was Teruko. I tried calming her down by saying her name is nice till I heard something so I turn my head and see a demon with three drums on his body.

I shield Teruko away from the demon but I notice numerous smells and that the demon in front of me was the strongest since it's scent was spread all over the house.

Zenitsu's pov: 

When me and Tanjiro were separated, I kept my composure of the situation.

The Truth():                                                                                                                                                                                                             Zenitsu: "(I'm going to die! I'm definitely going to die! I have been separated from Tanjiro!)"

The boy: "Teruko!! Teruko!!" The boy yelled out.

Zenitsu: "Don't shout so loud. We need to help the others( Don't shout so loud! Let's leave outside!)" I heroically(not) said to the boy.

The boy: "We need to leave!( Why leave? Are you planning to run away by yourself? You keep on crying about you dying, don't you have any shame at all? Is your sword fake?" He said cowardly( questioningly).

Zenitsu: "Don't fear young one, we will help the others(Those words hurt. You misunderstand, I can't do anything by myself so I need to find someone.. let go of me! I need a grown up to help me!)" I said as the dog whimpered(not).

Zenitsu: "This isn't a place for non combatants to be so I'll protect you(This situation isn't for us kids to handle on our own.)" I politely said(shouted) to the boy.

I opened a door which led the three of us to a room which have been the entrance.

Zenitsu: "The entrance was here, must have moved.( No way! I know the entrance was here!! Where did it go.. the door." I said as I open a door and see a demon with a head like a boar. The demon looked at me with smoke coming out of his nostrils as I readied my sword for the demon to attack(cried and coward down in fear.) The demon ran away in fear(went inside the building passing the three).I look to the boy who looked in fear from the demon(looked at Zenitsu with blankly from the yellow haired boy's cowardice).

Zenitsu: "Don't fear because I'll protect you!( Don't look at me with that gaze!)" I heroically(cowardly) told the boy as the dog ran away(followed the thing that Zenitsu saw).

Tanjiro's pov:

I cover Teruko's mouth so she doesn't scream from the demon in front and warned her to not go into the corridor even if the room moved. I also told her to hide behind the shelves.

The drum demon: "Why does anyone not know any manners, just barging into someone's home. It pisses me off. They are my prey. They all are. I must please the Eye." It said clenching it's teeth.

Tanjiro: "My name is Kamado Tanjiro, Mizunoto of the Demon Slayer Corps!! I'm the one to cut you down!" I announced to the demon before charging at it.

The drum demon: "That child I found has 'rare blood.'" It said still not looking at me. I swing my sword at the demons neck but the demon hit one of it's drums which caused the room to move. As the room moved, Teruko was pushed out from her hiding spot which I shouted her name in worry. After the room moved, I realized that the room turned to it's side meaning that the entire house is the demon's territory. I also noticed two scents approaching my way before hearing something.

??: "Pig Assault!" A figure said with a boar head crashing through the ceiling along with the dog. I noticed the boar head figure carried swords which got me curious.

Boar head man: "Come at monster!! You are going to die out here in the wild! You will make me be stronger and help me reach higher places!!" He announced before charging at demon while the grey haired dog stayed back.

I tell Teruko to hold onto the furniture so she doesn't fall when the room moves. As I was telling her that, the boar head dashes right next to me. I tried warn the figure that the demon has a Blood Demon Art so he doesn't swing his swords blindly at it. The figure ignored me while the demon goes on to say that it was getting pissed off from how we were making a mess in his house before moving the room again. The boar head figure seemed excited with the added challenge from the room moving as me and Teruko are having trouble while the dog was jumping from wall to wall easily.

The figure then stepped on Teruko's back so I flipped him in the air which caused the figure to ask why I did it. I answer saying that he shouldn't step on a small child which got the figure more excited about being thrown by a human. He then charged at me even though he supposed to be a Demon Slayer. I grab Teruko and jump backwards which made the Slayer miss with his scissor slash from his dual chipped swords.

Slayer: "You will be really hurt from one slash of one of my blades! They can make the person slashed experience the feeling of being sliced by a thousand swords!" He shouted as he tried to hit me as I try to dodge along with telling him that the demon is there but the Slayer didn't care. The demon curses at us before hitting one of his drums which made the room move again. This caught the Slayer off guard so I use that to my advantage of avoiding him. I see the tatami that appeared when the drums were hit now slashed into pieces like claw marks of a beast. The demon beats it drum which the Slayer to hit a wall. This continued for awhile and I started to understand how the demon's Blood Demon Art works till the dog charged at the demon. Instead of the room moving, it changed completely. I smelled multiple demon scents in the room along with the scent of blood with a small yelp from the dog. I tell Teruko to stay close to me as I open a door and see a bloodied body of a human. Again I was too late to save someone from being eaten. Teruko asks what it is and tell her to go forward without looking back so she doesn't see the body. There was a unique scent of blood that I've not encountered before but there isn't a lot of the smell. I open another door and my eyes a boy that had a drum and was about to hit it.

Zenitsu's pov:

Me and the boy were walking around till the boy tells me something.

The boy: "Excuse me, Zenitsu-san." This gained my attention(literally jumped and screamed.)

Zenitsu: "What is.(You need to give a signal! If you have to say something don't say it suddenly, I almost had a heart attack! If that happened then you'll be a murderer!! Got that?!" I politely(aggressively) asked who apologized for some reason.

The boy: "I feel safe being around so thanks(Your breathing and shaking is getting worse so it makes me feel not safe being around you.)" He stated to me.

Zenitsu: "Thank you(No way, I'm sorry okay!)" I told (cried out) to the boy.

Zenitsu: "I'll always protect( You know if we keep talking the demons will find us, you know that!! We might get discovered by them, Okay! That's why I thought it best be as quiet as possible. Right?!)" I said(shouted) till a demon came out from under the wooden foundation.

The demon: "It's just a child. Biting it might feel good on my tongue." It said.

Zenitsu: "Get behind me, kid.(See! A demon did appear!! A demon actually appeared!!)" I ordered the kid(screamed in fear.)

Zenitsu: "Don't come any close!" I heroically said( screamed) at the demon. I tell the demon that neither me nor the boy are delicious which the demon says how would it know without tasting before slicing a giant pot with it's tongue. I was slightly(massively) shocked by the power of the tongue and accidentally tripped. I tell the boy to leave me but he refused which surprised me for his age. The demon starts to approach us so I charged at the demon(passed out in fear) and killed the demon(killed it in his sleep, literally.) I turned to see the demon beheaded and was proud of my training(thought the boy saved him and thanked him.)

The Slayer's pov:

I making my in the rooms till I did a jump mid crawl since I sensed something was about to attack. I turn around and see a demon with a horn on it's forehead.

The demon: "You dodged my attack. That's unexpected, your meat will be valuable." It said holding a door frame which caused it to break. I use my Beast Breathing on it and charged at it while cutting off it's arms before I did another charge. I use my Beast Breathing 3rd Fang: Devour and cut off the demon's head before stomping on it's body to fall and use it's momentum to bounce off the walls. 

3rd person pov: 

As the humans were dealing with their own theirs, the dog and the drum demon were fighting while the demon was thinking about how it needs more humans with 'rare blood' so he become a member of the Twelve Kizuki again. The demon started to remember how he was kicked out because he couldn't eat as many humans as before so Muzan was disappointed. Muzan and a brown haired man visited the drum demon and removed the demon's number. He learned to fear the brown haired man when he looked into his daunting eyes that were as bright as the sun.                                                                                                                                                                                                      Tanjiro's pov:

The boy was about to hit the drum till Teruko shouted his name.

Teruko: "Kiyoshi!" She said which caused the boy known as Kiyoshi to stop himself from hitting the drum. Teruko then ran to Kiyoshi for a hug. He asked who I am and I told him my name along with why I'm there. I checked the boy's wounds and put some medicine that Urokodaki-sensei gave me on the wounds. I asked Kiyoshi what happened and he told me that he was taken by a demon that wanted to eat him then another demon showed up. He continued on saying that the demons were deciding on who would get to eat him to a point they were fighting each other. My crow then explained that 'rare blood' is someone with precious blood. This precious blood in one person can be equal to fifty to a hundred people which is very surprising. As me and the siblings were in shock, I smelled the demon close by. I told the two that I'm going to walk out of the room and that Teruko needs to take care of her brother since he very tired and to beat on the drum to move. I notice the demon peeking from the doorframe so I dash at it and told the two beat the drum. The demon got mad and hit his drum which made the room move to where it's upside down. I observed that the demon's left drum turns things right while the it's right does the opposite direction. The right leg drum moves things forward while the left leg is back and it's stomach drum is a claw attack. I tried to dodge and move around but the spins were too fast and the attacks were too strong for me. I started to doubt if I can win with my wounds at Tamayo's since I've been trying to bear the pain the whole day. I push through the pain and kept on dodging while avoiding landing on the papers that flew out of a cabinet which made me wonder whose words were they? I learned a way to move my body without feeling too much pain. As I about to attack by using the ninth form: Water Splash, but the dog came running into the room and started biting the demon's left leg to a point it made the demon fall. I use the opportunity and cut off the demon's head while doing a mid air flip and telling the demon it's Blood Demon Art is impressive. After cutting the demon's head off, I fell to my knees from breathing in too deeply and hear the decapitated demon ask me a question.

Drum demon: "Kid give me your answer, is my Blood Demon Art really strong?" He asked with it's head looking at me.

Tanjiro: "It is very strong, however you shouldn't kill humans. It's unforgivable." I told the demon.

Drum demon: "Is that so?" It asked as it starts to turn to ash. I throw a knife that Yushiro gave me at the demon's body. I noticed the knife had a mechanism that collects blood when it stabs something. As I was examining the knife, I heard a meow which scared me so I turn and see a cat with one of Yushiro's papers along with a bag. I give the cat the knife and told it to give it to Tamayo-san and to be careful. as the cat left, the demon mentioned that the papers were his manuscripts before it fully turned to ash. I give the demon a prayer to pass on safely to the afterlife as I head back to Kiyoshi and Teruko. I shout the two's names before entering along with the dog. The two kids threw things at me which I asked and they told me that drum suddenly disappeared. Me and the dog escort the kids while I smelled Zenitsu and Shoichi who were outside along with the scent of blood. I dash to the exit to see the Slayer with the Boar head kicking Zenitsu who was covering Nezuko's box with his body.

The Slayer: "Get your sword out and fight, you coward!!" He screamed out with his swords ready to hit Zenitsu. 

Zenitsu: "Tanjiro, I've been protecting the box because you said that it is more important to you than your own life." He said with face bloodied and Shoichi crying behind a tree. Seeing Zenitsu bloodied reminded me of the massacre at my home two years ago by Kibutsuji.

Slayer: "I'm going to stab you along with the box!!" He shouted pointing his blade downward at the box. I dash towards him and throw the boar head away. 

Tanjiro: "Why are you hurting someone in the same team?!! Do you know why Zenitsu didn't draw his sword? It's because it's against the rules to pull out your swords on other members!! You're really despicable!!" I shouted at the Slayer as my veins start to bulge. 

The Slayer: "So that's how it is. I'm sorry. Then let's fight bare handed!!" He shouted while laughing and still laying down. I tried to explain t him why we should fight as he leaps and balances himself when he landed. He then tried to do a flip kick me which I avoid barely. Zenitsu was saying something as I tried to dodge the Slayer's attacks. Fighting this Slayer was like fighting four- legged beast so to fight someone that hits low I must go lower. I tried to kick low but the Slayer did a reverse kick to the back of my head which made me hit the dirt face first. His flexibility was abnormally impressive.

The Slayer: "I'm awesome, right?!! I can even do this!!" He said loudly as he bends his backwards to where his head was next to his feet while laughing.

Tanjiro: "Don't do that! Doing that will cause bone problems! Don't do that or your body will deteriorate!!" I warned the Boar headed Slayer. 

The Slayer: "That's good!! Nothing can be compared to fun I'm having now!!" He shouted as he charged at me so I head- butt him so hard his mask fell off revealing a woman's face.

The Slayer: "What did you say about my face?!" They said with a devilish smile.

Zenitsu: "There's nothing wrong with your face!" He said.

The Slayer: "Head-butt me again!!" They demanded to me.

Tanjiro: "I'm too tired!" I told them.

Slayer: "Being clean and neat along with having a faint redness on your face must be pretty good, isn't it?!" They continued shouting at me.

Tanjiro: "I'm not doing that!! Just seat down, are you okay?!" I loudly asked.

Slayer: "I'm going to kill you, you bastard!! Fight me if you've the balls to!! I'm Hashibira Inosuke! Do your best to remember that!!" He said.

Tanjiro: "How do you spell that?!" I asked the black to blue haired boy.

Inosuke: "Spell?! I don't know! It is written on my pants though.." He said before falling down on his back. Zenitsu freaked out think that Inosuke died which I told him that he probably got a concussion since I used all my strength to head butt him. Me and Zenitsu placed our haori to cover Inosuke's unconscious body and as a pillow while the dog laid beside the boy. I was finishing burying dead bodies as Inosuke jumped up wake while screaming for a fight as Zenitsu runs away from him. He asked what we were doing so I told him I was burying the dead and ask him to help which he refused. I see this as his wounds still hurting and ask him if that's the case which shocked him while I explain how everyone has different levels pain tolerance. I politely tell Inosuke to take a rest which he shouts that even if there were two hundred bodies, that he will bury them all and that he is a better grave-digger than anyone else. We buried the bodies and we were going down the mountain while Zenitsu insisted to take Shoichi with him for some reason I don't know of. He kept going on about how Shoichi protected him so I smack and telling him that Shoichi-kun was un-willing to come with us and to leave him alone. My crow gives out an bag of incense that had the scent of Wisteria since it repels demons so Kiyoshi will be carrying it because of him being a 'Marechi.'

Kiyoshi: "Thank you so much. We can return home by ourselves." He said before I hear a crash behind which was Inosuke ramming into a tree as the dog starts to growl at him before going into the woods. As the three of us are walking, I learned that Inosuke grew up in the mountains and has no parents along with his only hobby is fighting other creatures. This hobby was how he got his blades after fighting Demon Slayers while also hearing about the demons and Final Selection. I told Inosuke my name but he called me 'Kamaboku Gonbachiro' which I tell him that he said it wrong. We followed the crow till we reached a house with a Wisteria crest on the door. The crow told us to rest here and an older woman opened the door which freaked out Zenitsu. We entered and see three meals along with three beds already prepared for us. This made Zenitsu freak out even more saying that the woman is a monster because she moves too fast for her age so I hit the top of his head to make him quiet. I learned that the Wisteria crest is from a family who helps Demon Slayers while asking nothing in return. We had a doctor check up on us and heard that the three of us have broken ribs as we lay in the beds. So the three of us have to wait for our ribs to heal fully before going on another mission.

Sauron's pov:

Infinity Castle

I was entering my room after I grabbed two books from my library that I need to send to Oxford University in England to have translated in English since they are in Westron since the original language of a part in the book was in Elvish till the hobbit that helped destroy my ring, Frodo Baggins along with his cousin and friend, Bilbo and Samwise Gamgee translated it to Westron before they went to Undying Lands of Valinor. The Red Book of Westmarch had only a few thousand copies made and only this copy survived Izu war, Human-Izu war and destruction of most of the planet since I hid it in a vault only I knew.

I regained the book during the 1740's when I was a privateer for England and Austria even though that was a cover front to regulate navel shipping and warfare. As I opened my bedroom door, I see Muzan in her female form since Tanjiro saw the male form so Muzan most likely killed off his 'family' and faked his persona's death or disappearance.

Sauron/Annatar: "Hey Muzan, I need a favor." I said to her.

Muzan: "What is it?" She asked sternly.

Sauron: "Can you help send these books to England for an associate of mine?" I asked still holding the books in my hands.

Muzan: "I will have one of my ships send it. What is your associate's name?" She asked.

Sauron: "Their name is John Ronald Reuel Tolkien. Thanks." I told her while giving her a piece of paper spelling their name along with the books. I give Muzan a smile before going to Nakime.

Sauron: "Hey Nakime." I said as I sit beside her.

Nakime: "Hi." She said quietly.

Sauron: "I'm going to take Kos around a town and wanted to ask if you want to join in?" I asked the brown haired woman while petting the cat I made for her.

Nakime: "Sure." She said with a blush covering her cheeks. I hear a voice behind me which shocked me with a question I didn't expect.

Muzan: "Can I also join you two?" She strangely asked since it's against the 'Demon Monarch' act to ask a servant if they can join along with said servant. I noticed that she was blushing along with Nakime being in a mix of jealousy of Muzan trying to join in and surprised with her master asking for something instead of commanding to join.

Sauron: "Sure but it is daytime right now so we will have to wait. Let's get prepared." I said as I leave I place the books in Muzan's office before going to Kos to have her wait in a town so Muzan doesn't suspect that my room is a passage to many places.

Kokushibo pov: 

Outside of Tokyo, Japan

I hiding out in my home when I started to hear voices while also noticing the ring Annatar- sama gave me glowing a bright purple.

The Voice: "Hello Michikatsu." It said my birth name which shocked me.

Kokushibo: "Who are you... and how do you know my true name?" I asked the voice.

The Voice: "I'm the voice of your greatest desire. For how I know your name, I know almost everything anything in this universe since before creation and time." It explained cryptically

Kokushibo: "What do you want from me?" I asked confused on the situation.

The Voice: "I want to give you two things that you truly desire: Power that can surpass Sun Breathing. The second thing is your younger brother, Yoriichi since I know you truly love and miss him because you still carry the broken flute you made for him." This both intrigued and gave me fear in hearing that I can surpass my brother.

Kokushibo: "H-how.." I tried to ask.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  The Voice: "Like the flute and his body, you are broken but with my help they can be fixed with just a scar to show. Muzan may have given you power of a 'demon,' but he holds you back from your true potential." The Voice told me.

Kokushibo: "How can you bring my brother back from the dead?" I asked.

The Voice: "I just need the soul of him along with his bones to bring him back." It explained.

Kokushibo: "Where and how can I find his soul?" I asked.

The Voice: "He is right behind you." It said before I turn around slowly seeing an almost see through soul of Yoriichi.

Yoriichi: "Hello Aniue." He said with a warm smile that is comparable to his Breathing Technique.

Kokushibo: "B-brother?" I said with tears coming out of my six eyes.

Yoriichi: "It's me, Michikatsu." He said before giving me a hug which was empty since he is just a soul but there was a warmth there.

Kokushibo: "Why aren't you in the afterlife?" I asked confused.

Yoriichi: "I was there till I was brought here by someone to help you. Plus it was truly me you were seeing years ago." He explained.

The Voice: "Sorry to cut the heartwarming reunion short, but we need to train you with the ring bearers' abilities." It said before I started to train.

Akaza's pov

Somewhere in Japan

I was in my worn out building I use to hide from the sun till my necklace felt warm before a voice called out.

The Voice: "Akaza." The voice said that didn't sound like Muzan- sama's so this made me cautious.

Akaza: "Who are you?" I asked the voice.

The Voice: "I'm the truth." It introduced itself.

Akaza: "The truth? Of what exactly?" I asked confused.

The Voice: "The truth of who you truly are and why you defend women along with why you hate weaklings. Let me show you." It said before I felt my blood burning along with my head hurting extremely bad. I started seeing memories that were long forgotten from my real name being Soyama Hakuji, my father being sick so I stole to help him before he killed himself in shame of my crimes for him, meeting an owner of a dojo named Keizo that took me out of the streets, how I meet his daughter named Koyuki who was the ghost haunting me over the years, how she was sick while I took care of her, how I was engaged to her before a rival dojo of cowards killed Koyuki and her father by poisoning the water, how I could all sixty- seven of them bare handed and finally how I met and fought Muzan before feeling a pain in my head and losing all memory of everything.

Hakuji: "H-how did I not remember before?" I asked still holding my head in pain.

The Voice: "Muzan blocked your memories so you can stay loyal to him and completely dependent on him but your soul still remembers isn't that right, Koyuki?" The voice asked before I hear a voice I recognize.

Koyuki: "You are right. Hi Hakuji." She said before I turn around seeing my fiancé.

Hakuji: "Koyuki?" I asked with tears on both of our faces.

Koyuki: "Yes it's me Hakuji. I'm Koyuki." She said with a smile before I gave her a hug while crying in happiness.

I noticed I couldn't physically feel her but somehow my spirit felt warm and being hugged.

Hakuji: "I missed you so much. How are you here?" I asked looking up at her.

The Voice: "I brought her soul here from the afterlife to help you. To bring her physically back I need her remains." It explained.

Hakuji: "What do you want from me since I'm guessing there is a catch?" I asked.

The Voice: "I will tell you that later but for now, just spend your time together." It said before the heat from the necklace faded away. Me and Koyuki then talked for the rest of the day.

Later that day...

Sauron's pov:

Infinity Castle

I was talking to a 'demon' that I was persuading them to help me with things while.

Sauron: "With this ring, you will get your freedom along with power greater than what 'he' can give plus he doesn't see your devotion you have. He sees you as another puppet to find the Blue Spider Lily and when he gets it, he will kill all 'demons' because you all did what you're supposed to do so you all become nothing to him." I explained to the black to orange haired 'demoness' before giving her a yellow tapaz ring.

'Demoness': "Thank you for showing the truth. I will think this over." She said putting on the ring before heading to the Lecture Building.

After she left, I went to Nakime who was standing up and waited on Muzan for about five minutes according to my wrist watch.

Sauron/Anntar: "Ah, you're here Muzan." I said as I stop leaning on a wall with my suit on along with an umbrella.

Muzan: "Let's meet this 'Kos' you spoke of." She said with curiosity of who Kos is.

Sauron: "Nakime, teleport the three of us to Kyoto if you don't mind." I said politely which Nakime nods and I hear her Biwa play a note. A door appeared and me, Nakime along with Muzan entered to Kyoto.

Kyoto, Japan

We went through the door and we were met with trees since we got to a patch of woods close to the town. We went into a house in the town and meet with Kos.

Sauron: "Hello Kos." I said waving at Kos who was wearing a light blue kimono.

Kos: "Hey Taro. Hey Aoi. Who is this?" She said back with mine and Nakime's fake names to make Muzan think she doesn't truly know us. 

Sauron/Taro: "This is a friend of mine, Akuma. Akuma this is Kos, an old friend of mine." I said while Muzan looked at Kos like a doctor examining a patient. We spent two hours walking around town and talking till we reach a konyoku onsen.

Sauron: "An onsen(hot spring)? Who's up to spending some time in the onsen?" I asked the three who blushed madly except Kos she is still new in human culture.

Kos: "What's an onsen?" She asked which confused the other two till Muzan whispered what it is which doesn't faze her since the idea of clothing has no meaning to Great Ones. We enter the onsen and I paid the money for the usage before we took off our clothes along with taking towels and entering the hot water. The water relaxing to us while Kos was getting to used to the hot water since she lived in cold to slightly warm water outside the hamlet.

Sauron: "So how was day going for you three?" I asked them.

Nakime: "It's been the usual for me, just bringing people in and out the house." She said.

Kos: "I've been stuck in the library all day so I appreciate that you did this for us." She said stretching out her body. 

Sauron: "What about you Muzan?" I asked her.

Muzan: "I was in my office so it's a relief doing this, thank you." She said even though I suspect there is more than she was saying.

Muzan: "Taro- san, since you are having me send some books to England, do you have any about different mythologies?" She asked me.

Sauron: "I do. Why do you ask because I remember you are an atheist?" I asked her.

Muzan: "I am, it's just that I'm curious. Is there any mentions of anyone named Morrigan, Dagda or Sauron?" She asked which gave me and Kos confirmation of what I suspected long ago that Muzan is the reincarnation of the Morrigan and that the two are merging their souls. This reminded me when Morrigan used a machine in Asgard called Yggdrasil supercomputer which some of the Norse 'gods' used before Ragnarok but unlike the Norse who can reincarnate only once, Morrigan could reincarnate twice since I tweaked her spot.

Sauron: "From what I remember, the Morrigan was the Celtic goddess of death and war and Dagda was her husband while being the god of life, death and magic. I don't remember reading about a Sauron in that mythology but there was a demon named Balor who was known as 'the evil eye.' I can lend you my mythology books to read when we return." I offered her with a smile which caused the 'demon monarch' to blush. After that conversation, we spent fifteen more minutes in the onsen before we decided to leave. As we were getting changed, a woman came in and saw me changing which caused her to blush madly. This made Nakime and Muzan mad since I felt their anger even though I wasn't looking at them.

The woman: "S-sorry to walk in on you!" She screamed before quickly leaving. We left the onsen to drop off Kos to her 'home' till we walked by a shop which gave me an idea.

Sauron: "Wait for me here, I'll right back." I said before entering the shop. I looked around the shop and saw four things: a pair of golden earrings with red tassels, a beautiful ring with a stone that was like ocean, and a pink cushion with a silver necklace that had a pink stone. I bought the items and returned to the three while Muzan and Nakime were talking about something.

Sauron: "What are you two talking about?" I playfully asked behind the two. Muzan screamed while Nakime looked shocked.

Muzan: "Don't do that. I command it. What is in your hands?" She said trying to regain composure.

Sauron: "These are gifts for you three so you can remember this moment fondly." I told her as I give her the earrings which caused her to blush madly.

Sauron: "Nakime, this cushion should make sitting at 'home' more comfortable and I hope you like the necklace." I said giving her the two gifts.

Nakime: "Thank you." She said.

Sauron: "Here is a beautiful ring for a beautiful woman." I said as I give her the ring.

Kos: "Thank you." She said blushing since to her kind's customs, giving a ring from either a Great One or human means to be eternal mates which I don't mind as long as the others are fine with it plus I've known for two hundred thousand years. We returned Kos to her 'home' before the three of us teleported back to the castle.

Infinity Castle

The three of us went into our own ways. I went into my room to open a portal of flames to Kos so she can pass through. She passes through the portal with confusion on her face.

Kos: "Are you sure about the ring you gave me? You know what it means?" She asked to know if I'm serious.

Sauron: "I do know what it entails but first let's get the others to the Lecture Building." I said as we enter the portal door to the building. As we entered, I noticed Gyutaro was talking to Aloisa along with Daki talking to Ebri and Maria.

Sauron: "I see almost everyone I wanted to talk to is here. I'll bring the others." I said before I telepathically called the others to show up with the kids. We waited five minutes till Nakime, Esdeath, Annalise, Chris, Rui and Michael.

Micheal in English: "What do you need of us, father?" My white haired, red eyed son asked me.

Sauron: "Well first off, Kos and I wanted to ask if we could be together since me and her have known each other for two hundred thousand years?" I asked Nakime, Maria, Annalise and Daki. The four talked to themselves for awhile before giving me an answer.

Annalise: "We accept her. She is quite lovely to talk to since she like a mother figure to Ebri." She said as the other three nod.

Kos: "I'm happy." She said crying before kissing passionately. The kiss lasted for about a minute till Esdeath talked.

Esdeath: "What was the other thing you wanted to mention?" She asked politely.

Sauron: "The last thing was I think Muzan is the reincarnation of my first wife, Morrigan." This baffled and shocked mostly everyone except Chris and Kos. 

Rui: "Muzan- sama is your wife's reincarnation? What makes you think that?" He asked.

Sauron: "When me, Nakime, Kos and Muzan in her female form went into a hot spring she asked to know who Sauron, Morrigan and Dagda are and Dagda was Morrigan's husband before I killed him around a hundred thusand years ago." I explained.

Daki: "Who was this Morrigan and why kill her previous husband?" She asked.

Sauron: "She was the Celtic goddess of death and war who was also a shapeshifter like myself. I killed her husband to free the humans in Ireland since I was tasked by God or by his name Eru to free the human race while punishing pretender 'gods' who were lesser angels that was dissatisfied and so they enslaved humanity and bred them as workers." I explained to them who were shocked to know God existed and humanity being enslaved. 

Esdeath: "Doesn't that make you an angel?" She asked.

Sauron: "I'm the second strongest of the Maiar or lower ranking angels and about the sixtieth to eighth strongest angel along with my history as the second in command of the devil and became the second Dark Lord after he fell." I explained which shocked some of them.

Rui: "What is your true form?" He asked me.

Sauron: "I will show you, just remember this what I can do with a human body so it's not my full true form." I said before flame and shadow consumed my body and expanded till it stopped revealing me with long orange hair with a small crown on top along with me being eight feet tall.

(Not mine)

Nakime, Daki, Maria, Kos and Annalise were all blushing very madly with blood dripping out of Daki and Nakime's noses. The kids were in absolute awe from how tall I was.

Daki: "So hot!" She said covering her nose while the rest agree.

Gyutaro: "Wait. If you're an angel, how was everything made?" He asked.

Mairon/Sauron: "Me and the rest of the angels literally sang everything to existence though Melkor or otherwise known as the devil messed the song up which is why it was flat and imperfect. The world had to be worked on to unflatten it after we scared him off from causing trouble." I explained to him which shocked everyone but Kos and Ebri.

Nakime: "You sang creation to exist? Can you play the song here?" She asked me.

Mairon: "I would love to. If I was singing it, it would most likely make another world so come to the music room." I said leading the group to the said room. I get out an instrument and start to play the song.

(Not mine)

After finishing the song, I turn to the group and see some of them looking a lot calmer.

Nakime: "That was so beautiful even though was some discord. Why is that?" She asked.

Mairon: "The parts that are weird was when Melkor tried to improve the song but just messed it up to a point some of us were forced to stop." I explained to her who looked like she was getting inspiration from the song.

Gyutaro: "It's beautiful nether less but you are an angel who was a demon, my question is how?" He asked which threw me off since what happened at that time.

Mairon: "I lost my powers and ability to have a physical form after failing to rule the world. I was a spirit that roamed the Earth and space for tens of thousands of years without talking to anyone. I reminisced about all the evil I did since I had an obsession of order and perfection that I was blinded by my pride to see that I caused only chaos. I asked for forgiveness to Eru who listened and brought me to Heaven despite some of the other angels refusing to bring me back. I worked under some of the higher angels like my previous mentor Aule the angel of fire and forging, Nienna the angel of sorrow, Este the angel of healing of the hurt and weary, and etc." I explained to them of the lonesome time I had after The One Ring was destroyed. I see some of the group like Daki, Ebri, Esdeath and Michael crying while the rest have their heads down.

Gyutaro: "Sorry for asking man." He said.

Mairon: "Don't be, if that didn't happen I would have been a prideful fool still." I told him.

Mairon: "Well I need to get my mythology books so Muzan can look at them so I will take my leave." I said before shapeshifting back into my human form and getting books.

10 minutes later...

I grabbed all the books I could get and was heading to Muzan's office till Douma bumped into me.

Douma in Japanese: "Hey Annatar- sama." He greeted me.

Sauron/ Annatar in Japanese: "Hey Douma."

Douma: "How is the girl?" He asked me with genuine concern.

Sauron: "She still in a coma but with my ring she should be fine." I told him.

Douma: "It's a good thing you saved her since if it was me, I would have eaten her." He said.

Sauron: "If you did, I would feed a grenade like last time. Do you remember that?" I asked which made the emotionless 'demon' shake from remembering the incident.

Sauron: "Well I'm off to Muzan's office so see you later." I said leaving the platinum blonde. I knock at Muzan's door before hearing her saying to enter. I enter the room to see Muzan in her female form doing paperwork.

Sauron: "Here are the books you were curious in. Hope you enjoy." I told her while placing the books on an empty spot of her table.

Muzan in Japanese: "Thank you." She said before I left.

Muzan's pov:

After Annatar- san placed the books on my desk and left, I continued my paperwork. When I finished my work, I looked at the books of Egyptian, Norse, Celtic, Greek and Japanese and saw that there were two different colored pieces of cloth in certain pages. One color was orange while black. I got curious and looked at the pages the pieces of cloth were and see the names of in the black cloth pages: Morrigan, Hela/Hel, Izanami, Nyx, Nephthys and for the orange cloth pages had: Dolos, Erebus, Balor/Balar, Izanagi, Amun- Ra, Set and Hoder. Reading these names are giving me the headache I get before a vision. I will look over these books later but it's nice Annatar- san gave me the earrings... what am I thinking!? I really need to rest.

End of Ch 12

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 259 29
What if Muzan wasn't defeated and instead pulled a trump card in order to save his own skin? A new king destined to bring terror once more. What if s...
77.1K 1.6K 35
(Y/n) had always been maltreated by her family. When her mother was murdered, she was left alone with her dad and was continually tormented by him. (...
270K 5.8K 34
During a full moon night, Kokushibo was going around, looking for people to eat, when he heard the cries of a baby. He searched around for the baby...
4.2K 117 20
A young girl, determined to return his brother to his human form. ___ info ; Update status: I'm rewriting this whole thing. The main character is Nez...