๐—๐€๐•๐ˆ๐„๐‘'๐’ ๐–๐ˆ๐…๐„ ||๐Ÿ...

Por shristiroy148

โ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’” ๐‘ฐ'๐’๐’ ๐’…๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’š๐’๐’–..๐’Œ๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’โž ........ "Who are you to me?" Her eyes went... Mรกs

โ€ขIntroductionโ€ข
โ€ขCharacter aestheticโ€ข
โ€ขBefore you read the bookโ€ข
โ€ขGifted Covers for the bookโ€ข
1โ€ข"And don't bite your lips again"
2โ€ข"Iris,you are getting Married"
3โ€ข"We are getting married tomorrow"
4โ€ข"Tomorrow is your big day"
Let's choose Wedding dress and rings.
5โ€ข"Now You may kiss the bride."
6โ€ข"I am yours,So is my room"
7โ€ข" What's on your neck Iris?"
8โ€ข"Why does he hate me so much?"
9โ€ข"Take care of yourself...Kitten"
10โ€ข"You are mine kitten(Xavier Pov-1)
11โ€ข"Don't make me lose my control kitten"(Xavier Pov-2)
12โ€ข"She has to say yes!"(XavierPov-3)
13โ€ข"Fuck my control kitten!"(XavierPov-4)
14โ€ข"Won't you ask for your gift?"
15โ€ข"Its Mrs.Iris Xavier knight,kitten"
16โ€ข"I'll never let you fail kitten"
17โ€ข"Perfect kitten,fucking perfect!"
18โ€ข"Who the fuck let you in?"(Xavier's pov:-5)
19โ€ข"You are a good girl,Kitten"
20โ€ข"She was meant to be mine"(Xavier pov-6)
21โ€ข"Xavier, who is Athena?"
22โ€ข"I need to talk to her.."
23โ€ข"Iris, Can we meet and talk?"
24โ€ข" Iris, we need to talk! "
25โ€ข"I need to teach you a lesson kitten"
26โ€ข"The thing I'll do with you kitten"
27โ€ข"Samuel is here"
28โ€ข"I was fucking obsessed with you"
29โ€ข"Now lets seal the deal kitten"
30โ€ข"The fuck you are wearing kitten"
31โ€ข"And here comes the bitch!"
32โ€ข"I can't control myself anymore Kitten.."
33โ€ข"Yes kitten! punishment"
34โ€ข"Good girl, my little kitten!"
35โ€ข"Hands off, Collin!"
36โ€ข"You are my favorite book to read"
37โ€ข"What are you hiding kitten?"
38โ€ข"Fuck you against the wall?"
39โ€ข"Future CEO of Wilson industries"
40โ€ข"Just three more fucking weeks!"
41โ€ข"Are you drunk kitten?"
42โ€ข"Where are your fucking clothes kitten!"
43โ€ข"You are my first and only crush xavi"
44โ€ข"Read my commands kitten."
45โ€ข"Want me to continue. Kitten?"
46โ€ข"Can't wait to make you mine kitten"
47โ€ข"Who gave you that drink?"
48โ€ข"I am ready to be your muse,kitten"
49โ€ข"To work on your stamina,kitten"
50โ€ข"Words can never describe that.."
51โ€ข"C-Can I touch there,again?"
53โ€ข"Yes sir, got it."
54โ€ข"I object this decision, gentleman's"
55โ€ข"Somewhere special"
56โ€ข"Get the jet ready"
57โ€ข"We just started kitten."
58โ€ข"Now you look all mine, kitten"
59โ€ข"Just an hour Kitten"
60โ€ข"Welcome to Greece, kitten"
61โ€ข "Izel King"
62โ€ข"First date of our honeymoon"
63โ€ข "I love you, kitten"
64โ€ข" I'm yours, till eternity"
65โ€ข"Count your happy days,knight"

52โ€ข"I love you."

50.6K 3.2K 358
Por shristiroy148

Please vote and then read please♥️

A quick question:-
Who do you think confessed?
(No cheating)

Next targer:- 2k votes.
♡♡♡

(Sorry for late but as gift this.
You aren't expecting what's inside the chapter.😉)

"Kitten do you-.."

I asked her looking at her who was lost in her thought. But before I can finish my sentence I heard something which I never thought of.

"C-Can I touch there again?"

She said with hesitation, looking at me from under her lashes. My hands froze where they were as her words got inside me.

She means my dick?!

I felt a twitch in my pants hearing her, and my throat went dry. I looked at her, who was looking at me while biting her lips. The sight and her words together made me clench my jaw, igniting my carnal feelings for her.

I came out of my thoughts when I felt her hand, which was holding mine, loosen a bit. She looked away, and I didn't waste any second and took her hand in my hold.

"Kitten..."

I said, my voice unexpectedly deep. She looked at me, and I could see her cheeks turning crimson. My throat dried once again at that sight. I could see the desire in her eyes for me, with the mix of shyness, which always has me on my knees.

"I-I'm sorry..."

"Kitten, you never have to ask me before touching me. I am all yours, so is my body."

I said truthfully, looking straight into her eyes. I noticed how they widened a bit just before lowering even more in shyness. I noticed how she took her lower lip between her teeth, and trust me when I say all I wanted was to pull it out and suck it until it was swollen.

I noticed it all.

She curled her hand, which I was holding, trying to gain the courage. Without saying anything, I took her hand and placed it on my crotch, which I knew was hard as a rock inside my pants.

As I felt her warm hand over my clothed groin, a throaty groan left my mouth. I closed my eyes as I felt an undeniable pleasure running through my body. I shivered and clenched my jaws together as I felt goosebumps when she herself pressed her hand a little deeper. My breath shortened as she started to feel it over my pants.

My dick, which was already hard, was begging to be set free, to be touched by her bare hands, to feel how her cunt wrapped around my dick feels.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" A series of curses flowed out of my mouth as I felt the pleasure from her hand for the first time in my life. I already felt like I was leaking pre-cum.

My hands had never felt this good!

She cupped my dick and looked up at me, her lower lip between her teeth and her eyes flickering between my dick and my face. The innocence on her face was such a huge turn-on for me.

Even when the whole universe was testing my patience today, I sat there letting her do whatever she wanted to do to settle down her curious mind with a close to emotionless face, whereas in reality, I was on the verge of breaking my oath.

Just as I was lost in my own mind, she looked up at me with a nervous smile. She wasn't able to hold my gaze, looked down, and then I felt her opening the button of my pants, which was on my crotch.

My eyes widened, but I sat straight. She wasn't looking up at me or making any eye contact. I knew she was nervous and horny at the same time.

"Kitten-"

"Shh, p-please..."

Before I could warn her to watch her steps or be ready for the consequences, she spoke. Her voice was low, intense yet throaty. I liked that voice.

The perfect blend of needy and pleading voice, in which I wanted her to beg to give her the pleasure I would be denying her.

As the button opened, she gulped. I saw her gulping as my dick sprang out like a hungry lion finally getting hold of its prey. She gasped, and I didn't miss any of her expressions.

My dick's head was out, proudly making my kitten eyes widen. It boosted my ego and I smirked. She fisted her hand, slightly hesitated, yet her eyes weren't leaving the sight. I smirked again. Looks like her innocent mind is getting dirty.

Not able to control now, I held her chin between my fingers and made her look up. I could see the deep crimson covering her cheeks. I could see her honey brown eyes getting darker and darker. I could see the lust swimming in the pool of innocence that her eyes hold.

I grabbed her hand, and she willingly let me hold it. I put her hand over my hard, bare dick. I hissed at the contact,it feels like I couldn't hold anymore just by her mere touch. She gasped again as she felt me under her.

"That's all because of you!" I hissed, regretting my decision to wait until the meeting. As I said, she looked up at me. I know how I was looking.

My veins were popping out of both my dick and neck due to the amount of self control i was exercising at tjat point. But still, I didn't want to rush; I wanted her to explore as much as she wanted. And then I wanted her to let me explore her till my heart's content.

I groaned when I felt her wrap her hand around my dick. I looked down and saw that she wasn't able to wrap it completely with just one hand. Her movement were full of nervousness yet there was a curiosity in her touch. A groan escaped my mouth as I imagined how it would fit inside her.

She was biting her lips and then she met my eyes. Her face looked innocent, but her eyes were like those of a seductress, as if she wanted to lure me in with her innocence. She softly moved her hand up and down, as if she were feathering my dick. She wasn't gripping or touching it fully. Then she smiled a little, as if she had found her favorite candy.

Exactly, that's her candy. Now lick it, Kitten, like a desperate one.

Fuck! I clenched my jaw and felt goosebumps on my neck from the sensations. I bit my lips to stop making any sound. My kitten was already making me moan.

I gripped her cheeks in a tight hold, making her lips pout. I lowered my face, tangling our noses. Still looking into her eyes, I bit my lip, noticing how her eyes lowered to my lips and she gulped. I smirked.

"What's running inside your brain, Kittem?" I hissed over her lips. She opened her lips a little to breathe. Still looking into her eyes, I grasped her hand, which was feathering my dick till now and wrapped it tightly around me,making her breath hitch. She licked her lips when I let out a throaty groan and said,

"I haven't touched it fully yet and you are hard-" She paused her voice was a mere whisper. She flickered her eyes between me and my little guy and then said.

"Already? Do I have that much effect on you, Xavi?" Hearing her, I couldn't stop my chuckle. A dark, throaty chuckle left my mouth as I looked at her crimson face.

I clutched her hair from behind on my fist and tightened my grip on it, pulling her even closer, until our bodies were pressed flush against each other. I could feel the heat of her skin through my skin and the rapid beating of her heart against my chest.

I trailed my lips along her cheeks savoring the taste of her skin. She let out a soft moan, her body arching into mine.

I lifted her chin with my finger, forcing her to meet my gaze. Her eyes were wide and dark, filled with a mixture of fear and longing.

And then, I kissed her.

It was a kiss that was both gentle and demanding, a kiss that spoke of my love, my desire, and my desperation. I poured all of my emotions into that kiss, and she responded with equal fervor.

When we finally pulled away, we were both breathless and trembling. I looked into her eyes and saw that the fear had been replaced with a fierce determination.

"Effect? That's the bare minimum you have over me, kitten. I can get on my knees for you in front of a thousand people without any hesitation if that will make you smile once."

I paused, biting her on her cheeks as I saw her eyes twinkling with my words. The fierce look now was momentarily replaced by some deep and intense emotions, like she wanted to rip her heart right now. She was looking at me with such intensity that she wanted nothing but me get lost in those realms of emotions she was bering in her eyes and then to fuck her raw and hard.

"-"And that's not even close to the maximum. So don't ask me if you have that much effect on me," I said, my voice low and intense. "The answer is yes, you do. You have all the effect on me.Sì?"

The smirk wasn't leaving my lips, her lips again parted, hearing me. Her hand still wrapped around me when she suddenly crashed her lips over mine. I didn't waste a second and pounded over her, sucking her lips with all the love I have for her.

Leaving her hair, I gripped her neck in a chokehold. I gripped her neck tightly, purposely trying to leave my marks on her skin.

My marks look lovely on her skin.

I bit her lips hard, trying to draw blood out of it. The feeling running in my system was different; the need to devour her was overpowering me. The need to make her mine, to mark her body. To fuck her till she can't even decide whether it's day or night. But the small voice inside me stopped me. The voice which was telling me that the fruit which I'll get for this magical patience will be the sweetest of all.

We were still kissing when I felt her moving her hand up and down on my penis. She started slowly, which made me pull back from her lips. I groaned with pleasure as she eventually got faster.

I took her lower lip between my teeth and gripped both of her breasts with my arms. They were bigger than my palm, spilling out of my hand, and I couldn't get any harder after witnessing the seductive sight.

Massaging her breasts, I kept looking into her eyes while she, with all her energy, was moving her hand up and down on my penis, giving me supreme pleasure.

I bit her lips harder, which made her hiss. She closed her eyes but didn't stop her hand. As a result, after quite some time, I felt myself getting even bigger.

At the moment, I knew I was close. If she kept up this pace, I knew I wouldn't be able to hold on much longer. My throat went dry, I bit her lip as I couldn't hold back the moan that escaped my lips.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I chanted as I felt I couldn't hold on any longer. My eyes closed shut as I felt myself nearing my climax.

Just as I was about to reach it, she tightened her grip, and I hissed at the tightness. I clenched my jaw, digging my nails into her bosom. And then it happened, At the moment, I knew I was close. If she kept up this pace, I knew I wouldn't be able to hold on much longer, I felt an intense wave of pleasure throughout my body and I knew I had orgasmed for the first time by her.

I was lost in the throes of ecstasy, lost in a realm of pure sensation running in my body when she neared her face to mind and whispered my name.

"Xavi..." her voice was something different, like full if emotions. And then My world was turned upside down by an unexpected words that came out of her mouth next. waves of pleasure cascaded through my body, as I heard her voice, soft and tender, uttering the words that sent shivers down my spine.

The intensity of my orgasm was momentarily forgotten, replaced by a surge of surprises, which left me numb for a second My mind, still clouded by the aftershocks of passion, struggled to process the sudden declaration. She said-

"I love you."

How are you all?

Hope you all good...

Hope you all like it.

I am sure no one of you expected this right?

Writing a Virgin male pov is so damn hard bro!
(Again I am not so sure about this chapter. Was it good?, Sach bolna ha)

What do you think will happen next?

Which moment do you think Iris realized her love for him?

Our book is near the end bro?
(Aisa socha ky?) Khel avi baki h bro*smrik*

Thought about Xavier?

Thought about Iris?

A very happy near to you all in advance🎉 may this year brings a lot of happiness and prosperity in your life.

●Any questions regarding this chapter? Please ask.

Ok, now that's enough questions for today.

Now what's left for you all is this-

Thank you to everyone who voted and commented last chapter. It really means a lot ❤
╰┈➤●And a special thank you to these 5 people for commenting first on the previous chapter.
saniaworld
urfavaishaa
jacklinepearson
nova7383
fictions69

●Follow me for being updated about my work and my future work.

Bye, till next.
Good night
stay healthy,stay safe.

Shristy ♥️

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

358K 22.6K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
3.4M 141K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
3M 247K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
974K 23.1K 42
Limitied Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Wh...