๐—๐€๐•๐ˆ๐„๐‘'๐’ ๐–๐ˆ๐…๐„ ||๐Ÿ...

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ shristiroy148

โ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’” ๐‘ฐ'๐’๐’ ๐’…๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’š๐’๐’–..๐’Œ๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’โž ........ "Who are you to me?" Her eyes went... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

โ€ขIntroductionโ€ข
โ€ขCharacter aestheticโ€ข
โ€ขBefore you read the bookโ€ข
โ€ขGifted Covers for the bookโ€ข
1โ€ข"And don't bite your lips again"
2โ€ข"Iris,you are getting Married"
3โ€ข"We are getting married tomorrow"
4โ€ข"Tomorrow is your big day"
Let's choose Wedding dress and rings.
5โ€ข"Now You may kiss the bride."
6โ€ข"I am yours,So is my room"
7โ€ข" What's on your neck Iris?"
8โ€ข"Why does he hate me so much?"
9โ€ข"Take care of yourself...Kitten"
10โ€ข"You are mine kitten(Xavier Pov-1)
11โ€ข"Don't make me lose my control kitten"(Xavier Pov-2)
12โ€ข"She has to say yes!"(XavierPov-3)
13โ€ข"Fuck my control kitten!"(XavierPov-4)
14โ€ข"Won't you ask for your gift?"
15โ€ข"Its Mrs.Iris Xavier knight,kitten"
16โ€ข"I'll never let you fail kitten"
17โ€ข"Perfect kitten,fucking perfect!"
18โ€ข"Who the fuck let you in?"(Xavier's pov:-5)
19โ€ข"You are a good girl,Kitten"
20โ€ข"She was meant to be mine"(Xavier pov-6)
21โ€ข"Xavier, who is Athena?"
22โ€ข"I need to talk to her.."
23โ€ข"Iris, Can we meet and talk?"
24โ€ข" Iris, we need to talk! "
25โ€ข"I need to teach you a lesson kitten"
26โ€ข"The thing I'll do with you kitten"
27โ€ข"Samuel is here"
28โ€ข"I was fucking obsessed with you"
29โ€ข"Now lets seal the deal kitten"
30โ€ข"The fuck you are wearing kitten"
31โ€ข"And here comes the bitch!"
32โ€ข"I can't control myself anymore Kitten.."
33โ€ข"Yes kitten! punishment"
34โ€ข"Good girl, my little kitten!"
35โ€ข"Hands off, Collin!"
36โ€ข"You are my favorite book to read"
37โ€ข"What are you hiding kitten?"
38โ€ข"Fuck you against the wall?"
39โ€ข"Future CEO of Wilson industries"
40โ€ข"Just three more fucking weeks!"
41โ€ข"Are you drunk kitten?"
42โ€ข"Where are your fucking clothes kitten!"
43โ€ข"You are my first and only crush xavi"
44โ€ข"Read my commands kitten."
45โ€ข"Want me to continue. Kitten?"
46โ€ข"Can't wait to make you mine kitten"
47โ€ข"Who gave you that drink?"
48โ€ข"I am ready to be your muse,kitten"
49โ€ข"To work on your stamina,kitten"
50โ€ข"Words can never describe that.."
52โ€ข"I love you."
53โ€ข"Yes sir, got it."
54โ€ข"I object this decision, gentleman's"
55โ€ข"Somewhere special"
56โ€ข"Get the jet ready"
57โ€ข"We just started kitten."
58โ€ข"Now you look all mine, kitten"
59โ€ข"Just an hour Kitten"
60โ€ข"Welcome to Greece, kitten"
61โ€ข "Izel King"
62โ€ข"First date of our honeymoon"
63โ€ข "I love you, kitten"
64โ€ข" I'm yours, till eternity"
65โ€ข"Count your happy days,knight"

51โ€ข"C-Can I touch there,again?"

53K 2.8K 346
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ shristiroy148

Please vote and then read please♥️

5 Days later.

I woke up with an uncomfortable feeling down there and a weight on my chest. I squeezed my eyes shut only to open them again. I looked around to see sunlight peeking inside the room and then I looked at my husband, who now had his face inside my oversized t-shirt, on my breast.

His stubbled cheeks pressed against my bare skin while his hand rested on my left boob. It was a regular sight for me now. He always sleeps on my chest, but in the morning, his face is inside my t-shirt.

A chuckle escaped my mouth as he groaned in his sleep when I moved a little. He is like a baby. Actually, he is a big grumpy man all day who doesn't give a fudge about anyone, but with me, especially at night, he is a big baby who can't proceed without kisses and cuddles. A baby who needs a teddy bear to nuzzle his face into to feel comfortable.

I ran my fingers through his hair to feel the softness. The smile on my lips were permanent. Still running my fingers through his hair, I slumped back again.

It's been 5 days since my period started, and my husband has been treating me like I am made of glass. The amount of care and softness this man showed me during these days is something I never knew he had. He even gave me leave because I was in pain, knowing only a few days are left before the meeting.

I pressed a kiss on his head, feeling overwhelmed by the care he is showering me with. This side of him, which I witnessed 10 years ago, is back now, this time with much more in it. And to be honest, I love this. As much as I am nervous or shy, I love being his center of the world. I love being in his mind all the time. I love when his eyes are always on me. I love when he can't take his hands off me. I love when he kisses me every time he can.

All of this is making me love him again.

The feeling, which I thought was just a simple crush 10 years ago, the feeling that I suppressed inside me since I turned 16, is coming to life again. It's coming back to life.

This heart, which  thought  hehated me, which cried because my Xavi hated me, is now beating again to his rhythm.

And I love, loving him.

"Daydreaming even when your husband is in your arms, it's such a crime."

I heard a husky morning voice. I bit my lip when I felt him pulling his face out of my T-shirt. His hooded eyes looked at me as he lightly kissed my lips.

"What if I was thinking about you?" I questioned suggestively. Hearing me, he smirked and bumped our noses together, making me chuckle. That's our regular morning routine, unless he gets a call or something; we'll be in bed talking about anything, sometimes flirting around.

"Oh! Thinking about me when I am already here, it's a sin," he dramatically widened his eyes, making me laugh again. But before I could think or say anything, I felt him flipping us around, and now I was on top of him, while he was lying flat underneath me.

He removed the hairs that were covering my face, and I slowly sat on his stomach, my hands were on his chest. His hand, which was softly ruffling my hair, now had a grip on it, while his other hand slowly moved from my stomach to my neck and got a chokehold on it, making my breath hitch.

With a jerk, he pulled my face down, making me lay on him again, looking straight into my eyes. I licked my lips when I felt a shiver under his intense gaze. The intense look he was giving me made me were commanding my submission to his dominance. I was getting nervous to even look at him, let alone into his eyes.

With the hold he had on my hair, he wrapped it around his hand, pulling it a little and then pushing me back toward him again.

"And now you deserve a punishment," he said, the smirk wasn't leaving his mouth. Hearing him, I bit my lips. I don't know why, but whenever he talks about punishing me, I look forward to it. I love it. I love how he will go all hard on me but with a touch of gentleness in them. I love the feeling I get whenever he does something with my body. Unknowingly, I want him to do that again and again.

God! I am corrupted!

Before I can think further, he crashed his lips on mine, the grip on his neck tightly making me choke in the kiss. He inserted his tongue inside my mouth and sucked all the moisture out. I couldn't help but kiss him back with equal passion.

After what felt like hours, the kiss ended and he pulled back, still lightly nibbling on my lower lip. At that moment, I felt lightheaded due to the kiss, still feeling the pleasurable shiver running through my body. I was still under the effect of the kiss when I felt his hand on my butt.

He cupped my butt, making my breath hitch, and then he started to grope them. He pulled his face up to capture my lips for another kiss. This time it was passionate, not rushing but slow, making me feel every movement he was making. His hand, which was on my butt, started to grope like it's my breast and slowly made me sit on him again, this time on a little little lower region of his body.

My hand automatically went to his hair, tugging on them as I felt him guiding my hips to move forward and backward. I felt something happening to my core, and suddenly I felt a lot of butterflies in my stomach. I gulped as I felt my throat dry. I broke the kiss and looked at him. He was looking at me with a very intense and raw look in his eyes. The way he clenched his jaw and licked his lips, they were making me feel tingling down there.

Unknowingly, I sat comfortably on him, but before I could get comfortable, I felt something hard under my butt. I shifted a little to adjust, but it became more prominent. I tried to get up due to discomfort, but he held my thighs and made me sit again.

I looked at him, who now squeezed his eyes shut and murmured a few curses under his breath. With me still on his lap, he sat on the bed. As he sat up, a few of his hair tendrils fell on his forehead, making him look even hotter.

"What happened, kitten?" His voice was throaty and husky, sending shivers as his voice got inside my mind.

"Y-Your phone.....fix it, please." I presumed it was his phone which was the reason for my discomfort. I shifted again, causing him to groan this time. I felt the vibration in my chest due to his sudden groan as our body was attached. He then leaned down, hiding his face on my neck, kind of hugging me, and took his lips near my ear and whispered,

"My phone? Isn't it? Ummm," he kind of growled and then bit my earlobe.

"Kitten, Why don't you fix my phone yourself for both of us to be comfortable now...?

He said suggestively, now looking into my eyes with a smirk. I didn't understand why he was giving me that smirk. I nodded my head while he leaned back, and without thinking much, I put my hand on his phone, which I thought it was, and tried pushing it on my to feel something else. My eyes widened as I took what it was, and with a scream, I got up from his lap.

"That was fast..." I heard him murmuring, but I wasn't in the state to think anything.

Was it - was it his manhood?

My cheeks turned red, and my hands went to my mouth, covering it. He, on the other hand, laughed at me, now getting up from the bed.

"It-It wasn't your phone," I said, still in a daze. I could still feel him pulsating under my hand. I took some deep breaths when he cupped my cheek with one hand, now standing in front of me.

"I know"

He said, and I looked up only to witness mischief in his eyes. My cheeks turned even redder while my heart started to beat faster. I looked away from him, unable to look at him after what I did.

I had never touched a male body, let alone touched anyone there; it was surprising. I had already touched him there, but this time it was different. I felt him, all of him. I bit my lip when a certain part of mine made me remember how it feels.

"Kitten, I was just messing with you. No need to be shy; you just touched something that is all yours... if you want, you can do that again," he said, but I didn't look at him.

If you want, you can do that again...

My mind was stuck on a particular sentence. I shook my head to remove that thought, but like a magnet, my mind was stuck on that particular line.

Can I?

I have never touched him, or felt him. But he had. And we are husband and wife; we can touch each other anywhere. Even the girl in my book touches her husband there whenever she wants. I twisted my lips as those dirty thoughts were covering my mind.

"Now, let me go, otherwise before I change my mind and spend another hour doing stuff that will take you to heaven... sì?"

He said with a wink  and got up. It's been 5 days since he did anything to me other than kissing, and even if I don't accept, I love what he does with my body when he touches me there. I crave for him to touch me.
I looked at him from under my lashes and saw him getting up. I don't know what happened, what triggered me that much that I held his wrist when he was about to turn and made him stop.

My cheeks flushed, knowing my intentions. He frowned but sat on the bed. I am turning into such a naughty girl!

"Do you need something?" He asked. Even his voice was deep, his eyes weren't normal; they were darker than usual.

I took a deep breath when he cupped my cheeks. It reminded me, it's my Xavi. He will never judge or stop me. And other than that, I just want to touch him to feel what's the feeling of touching a man there.

Nothing else. My intentions are pure now.

"Xavi..." I took a deep breath again. His eyes weren't leaving my face for me to speak further.

"Kitten, do you-"

I closed my eyes and said what I wanted to. Getting hold of both of his hands, I finally said it and saw how his eyes widened to the maximum.

"C-Cn I touch there again?"

hello bubbles...

How are you all?

Hope you all good...

Hope you all like it..

I don't even know what I was thinking while writing this! I am not a 1% sure about that chapter!

So Iris turning brave?

Are we loving this Iris?

Xavier is so shocked! He is going to threw her books away.*giggling*

What do you think Xavier will say-yes or no? (We all know the answer)

Just a filler, next gonna be exciting.

Thought about Xavier?

Thought about Iris?

●Any questions regarding this chapter? Please ask.

Ok, now that's enough questions for today.

Now what's left for you all is this-

Thank you to everyone who voted and commented last chapter. It really means a lot ❤

╰┈➤●And a special thank you to these 5 people for commenting first on the previous chapter.
VrushangiShah
_sanskritiii
chandel_0
Lovely2020b
_author_riddhima_

●Follow me for being updated about my work and my future work.

Bye, till next.
Good night
stay healthy,stay safe.

Shristy ♥️

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

Royally yours ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Srinidhi Chava

ุงู„ุนุงุทููŠุฉ

1.7M 95.2K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
The Mafia's Heirs ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ S. S. Nell

ุงู„ุนุงุทููŠุฉ

3.9M 114K 116
Dr. River Johnson didn't know the consequences of sleeping with the Capo of the Sicilian Mafia. She didn't even remember his name or face. But then t...
Silence ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ 1-700-SLUT-FOR-SMUT

ุงู„ุนุงุทููŠุฉ

1.1M 28K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
427K 23.8K 17
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...