IS IT TOO LATE? 2 | | JK FF |...

Door ishifictions

Happiness is a butterfly can fly away anytime . Hey cuties~ SEASON 2 OF IS IT TOO LATE? IS HERE! READY FOR... Meer

DESCRIPTION~
MAIN LEADS~
THE FIRST DAY |1|
THE FIRST MEET |2|
MOVING OUT |4|
BOYS NEXT DOOR|5|
COLD BUT WARM|6|
DEAL? |7|
SYMPATHY |8|
SEXY BACK VS VEINY HANDS |9|
THE PAST |10|
LOST SMILE |11|
NOTICE ~
DEAD ROSE|12|
FAKE LOVE |13|
DINNER |14|
MYSTERIOUS RIVAL|15|
CASTING COMPETITION
TREASURE HUNT |16|
BET |17|
26 ALPHABETS |18|
ARCHERY |19|
BAKE CUPCAKES |20|
CIRCUS |21|
DOUBLE DATE |22|
BETRAYAL|23|
SUPPORTIVE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
ESTATE SALE|24|

THE ONLY BILLIONAIRE|3|

1.3K 87 111
Door ishifictions

"You really do love to bump into me"

I looked upto the voice of the man even though I know who  he is but still I wouldn't let a single piece of thought that I'm scared of his dominance would led slide into his head.  So looking into his eyes is the best option.

"And you really do love to get in my way. " He frowns at my words and before he could say anything to me in his infamous cold tone I just slightly bumped into his shoulder not that I reached upto them so basically it was more of his upper arm.

But still didn't let my guard down which brought a satisfactory victory smile on me.

I walked back to my seat and saw jennie looking at her phone with a serious frown, now what the heck is she doing?

"Jennie! " She snapped her head  towards me and leaned forward indicating me to do the same.

"I just found his Instagram. " She says almost in whisper, "Whose Instagram to be exactly jennie? " I asked her in whisper too. Aish what are we kids?

She showed me her phone screen and I saw the feed of none other than that cold jerk. Why would anyone stalk-- well I did that too. His looks are to be blamed for that.

"Do you know jeon corporation?" She asks while literally gawking at his posts.

"Of course who doesn't know jeon corporation, the only self made billionaire company. " I exclaimed while taking out lipbalm to put it on my dry lips.

"He's the owner of it. " She says and hearing her I almost smudged my lipbalm but thankfully I was done.

"No way that's true, it's owner is hidden. " I answered her back while putting my lipbalm inside my bag

"Hidden things come out too babe and just look at this article released yesterday. " She showed her phone to me and what I read almost made my eyes pop out of my socket.

" You said he's your brother's friend then how did you not know? " She asks me while putting down her phone.

As if I know the answer to it. The first interaction with him wasn't good enough for me to dig out information from my brother. Does my brother knows? He must I mean they looked pretty close at the dinner.

I knew he's rich, just looking by his appearance, his branded clothes and not to forget his car which I guess is what I found sexiest one. The black Mercedes.

"Girl where are you lost? " Jennie snaps at me, and I can't help but sigh. Why am I even thinking about him so much?

"I never knew he's The only billionaire. " I say while standing up as it was our number to take the order.

'He did seemed like those scary guys with lots of secrets and now when I know he's just damn wow." She exclaimed dramatically .

"Well I only heard his parents died at very early age and left him with pile of money " I say while remembering once oppa talking about it to my father.

"Woo~ and he used it to build a very successful company which is not only famous in Korea but globally. " She says while staring at her phone, must be choosing her next post for the Instagram.

"I did heard that he's very smart. He used to be topper in his high school too. " I say while looking back at his figure who's still standing at the counter. I'm just waiting for him to move so that I can take my drinks.

" Girl are you sure you're not interested in sexy back? "

She says with suspicious eyes, god why does she has to be so dramatic about everything.

"Sexy back? " I asked with confusion, "Yeah that's what jungkook should be called. "  And I saw her glancing at him with a smirk.

"Are you whipped for him so much? " I asked as she's been talking about him ever since we stepped inside the cafeteria.

"Well no way girl I'm interested in my hot professor and now looking at you both I guess it'll be you who will be fucked by him. " I gasped and flicked her forehead,

"What in world are you talking about? "

"That guy surely has interest in you and I'm pretty sure. " She says with so much confidence. How could she? Jungkook is literally like human robot who doesn't show any emotions on his face. Even on the dining at my house he didn't budge single emotion. I wonder if he ever smiled?

"And what made you so sure about it? " I ask,

She again picked up her and turned a video to me. I gasped when I saw a girl bumping into him and what jungkook did made me shock cause he literally pushed that girl making her land on the floor with a loud thud and he doesn't even looked just walked pass by.

"See, he treats you differently. " She says with a smirk.

I shook my head and immediately head back to take my drinks. This is so much to take in. Maybe it's because I'm yoongi oppa's sister. Why would he dare to do something to his friend's sister?

--Jungkook--

I received my Americano and turned to go and find a seat. Before that I saw yn coming with a frown on her face . Now this is what make her to bump into me, never pays attention on walking rather walk absentminded.

Anyways I don't care, looking around seeing all these girls drooling over me made me sigh. I just need a peaceful seat where there's no stupid humans surrounds me.

I finally spot a empty table and immediately took the seat. There was this girl who was wearing a mini skirt with a thin laced tip which was giving me full exposure to her cleavage but does she think I fall these pathetic tactics?

She came to me with her seductive smile well she thought it would seduce me but I'm only disgusted by the sight of it

Before she could even take a seat I glared at her and looking at her expression I know she was quite taken back.

She was bout to speak but I interrupted, "Just go before I embarrass you more in front of everyone. " I threatened her in  very piercing monotone.  

But she still dared to seat on the seat.
I have no tolerance for people who can't keep to simple warning.

She placed her hand on mine and smiled but that smile didn't last forever cause I twisted her hand.

"I told you to go but you asked for it. "

She gulped and  I could see her eyes getting teary. I left her wrist and she immediately stood up while rubbing her wrist which now turned red and dashed out of the cafeteria.

I rolled my eyes sipped my coffee. I saw yoongi  and hoseok coming at my table with a smile.

Hoseok : Yo! Bro

He says while raising his hand for high five but I didn't lift my hand. When did we get close to greet other like this? He awkwardly puts his hand back and I heard yoongi  chuckle at my behavior.

"How is your first day so far? " Yoongi  asks while taking seat infront of me followed by his friend.

"Annoying " I say while sipping on my Americano.

I heard him chuckle, " Are you annoyed by the girls? " He asks while looking around as now literally focus of the girls is on our table.

Well they both are quite famous among the girls too. The only difference is they go fuck around while I don't allow to even lay a finger on me.

"You should give it a shot jk some of them give really good handjob " Yoongi  says while putting his cigarette between his lips.

"Then enjoy their job cause I'm not interested. " I say while taking the last sip of my Americano.

"Why? Are you like priest or something? " Hoseok says with a laugh and yoongi joins him later.

I rolled my eyes and was about to say something but a loud laugh of girls caught our attention and we turned to look at the side only to find yn and her friend laughing on something.

I've always seen her smiling or giggling about something. How can a person happy all the time?

She's so sweet and sunshiney all the time, I half expected flowers to sprout on the ground whenever she walked and small beautiful butterflies surrounded by her .

I mean most of the people fake smile to each other and at the back they despise them but here she looked at every with welcoming smile. They always have this mask on them which covers layers of them, not like I'm judging them.

Even I'm one of those people who has these layer of mask on my face. No one can really figure out about me.

Looking at yn, her laugh was real. Poor her cause the world would eat her alive once she left her castle made by love of her parents and brother and I guess that one friend too.

"Hey did my sister caused some trouble to you? " Hearing yoongi I came out of my trail of thoughts and shook my head in response to him.

He puff his cigarette and again looked at me, " I know she's annoying and can sometimes be like a brat but honestly is very good by her heart "

He say while admiring his sister and now that's the problem no one is good by heart but she is which she shouldn't be. This world don't allow survival of good people.

"No she didn't caused me any trouble. " I say while checking the time on my watch.

"Well yoongi you're worried for no reason, guy like jungkook do you think she'll cause him trouble? " Yoongi laughs and nods and I just rolled my eyes.

Well they're not wrong though, no one actually dare to come to me after my warnings but this girl, she looks right into my eyes pretending to be not scared meanwhile I could clearly see her clutching on to her dress or her trembling fingers.

Anyways she's yoongi sister and I don't really want to upset him by behaving badly with her.

"She's in same class as you please keep an eye on her I mean she's trouble and always get in the situation where shouldn't be. " He says with worried expression. And sigh .

"Must love to poke in other's business " He glares at me but do I care? No way anything could scare me.

I stood up while swinging my bag at my back and turned my shoes to walk back to my next class.

I was about to get inside the class but my phone made a ting sound and I took out to check the message and it was from yoongi.

Yoongi : I know you love to mind your own business but I can't be with my sister everytime so please keep an eye on her even though it's from distance.

Me : what are bodyguards for? Just jite one for her.

Yoongi : When I told you she's a big trouble I meant it. Never allowed any bodyguard to stay and would threaten dad if he hires bodyguard then she would seduce them to fuck her.

My eyes widened for a moment, I never knew that soft little doll could be baby girl . Wait what the fuck jeon what did you even thought? 

Me : My answer is still big no!!

Yoongi : Please please, you just have to keep eye on her. Nothing like I said to talk to her.

I think for a moment, well he's right I just can look at her from Distance, and it's just for the time during we're in campus.

Me : Okay!!

I slide my phone to my picket and walked inside the classroom and saw her again smiling to one of the girl standing, now how does she smile everytime?

But like I said she doesn't know about the real world and that pretty make sense why her brother is so worried about her?

*:..。o○Time skip ○o。..:*

I woke and stood up and walked to the window. The cold breeze hit to my naked upper body.
New day but same loneliness .

I went inside the bathroom to take shower and get ready for the university.

_______

I parked my Mercedes and walked inside the campus while these girls are literally annoying the hell out of me.  I saw them forwarding me chocolates and cookies what do they think if me as? I'm not a kid who goes around and get happy by seeing free stuffs.

I walked inside my classroom and my eyes subconsciously landed on her. And saw her talking to her friend with a smile.

Again smiling does she ever have any other emotions on her face?

Noticing professor coming inside everyone hurried to their respective seats. Well this professor  looks quite young and I can see girls drooling over him too. But what my eyes caught more attention is that boys actually drool over yn. A muscle in me twitched. I don't why but I just want to Bob out their eyes. I can see they just want one night and boom next morning no sunshine.

And a girl like her would let herself in their trap. But anyways her dating life is not  my any business.

I saw new guy entering inside the class and I could hear girls already squealing at him. Do they don't have any other work? But surely this man is well defined and like an artwork.

I turned my gaze towards her again and saw her zoned out. She was looking at this new guy with wide eyes. Does she know him? Or is she also awestruck like other girls because of his beauty?

My attention went to front when I heard a deep voice ,

" Hi everyone, My name is Kim Taehyung. "

To be continued!

__________________________________

I hope you're enjoying the story cuties!!

Don't forget to vote and add the story to your library to get notified about the updates!!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.9K 104 46
나비 ✿ with true love, the butterflies never go away. © sorinieee 2020
43K 1.3K 60
Y/N: ''Jungkook-ah I love you ! Believe me please!!'' Jungkook: ''Stop pretending!'' What will happen when Jungkook who left Y/N(his girlfriend) alon...
11.6K 775 26
What happens when life is always taking and taking from you... Giving you the best of everything only to take it back... Will you give yourself a sec...
34.7K 1.2K 27
"Butterfly, are you ready ?".. ........ " Why you call me butterfly?"... ___________________________________________________ A boy who got failure in...