flowers | skz oneshots

By writtenbygyu

just a book of oneshots about my second fav group includes mpreg, fluff, some angst, light smut More

one ; ill (hyunho)
two ; bandaids (changlix)
three ; exhausted
four ; babysitting (minsung)
five ; i dont want to lose you too (hyunlix)
six ; heartache (hyunchan)
seven ; one more try (hyunchan)
eight ; hold me (seungin)
nine ; in another life (seungjin)
ten ; beautiful (changlix)
eleven ; growing pains (strayteez)
twelve ; fix you (skz x txt)
thirteen ; hurtless (minchan)
fourteen ; ill always be here (hyunin)
fifteen ; til my heart stops (felix x straykids au)
sixteen ; bittersweet symphony (jisung x skz)
seventeen ; overwhelmed (seungin)
eighteen ; sunshine (minlix)
nineteen ; beautiful pain (hyunlix)
twenty ; beautiful pain (hyunlix) [part two]
twenty one ; beautiful pain (hyunlix) [part three]
twenty two ; to be loved is to be seen (chanho/hyunlix) [part one]
twenty four ; to be loved is to be seen (chanho/hyunlix) [part three]
twenty five ; keep me close, hold me still (Jisung x Straykids)
twenty six ; eighteenth floor balcony (seungin)
twenty seven ; family line ( jisung x straykids)
twenty eight ; the final show (straykids au)
twenty nine ; tear drops on my guitar (seungmin x jeongin)
thirty ; teardrops on my guitar (seungin) ALT ENDING VER.
thirty one ; hide me away, tell me its okay (seungin)
thirty two ; the moon cried for you (binsung)
thirty three ; youre the sun to me ( changbin x felix )
thirty four ; last kiss (seungmin x jeongin)
thirty five ; I see you ( minho x chan )

twenty three ; to be loved is to be seen (chanho/hyunlix) [part two]

590 16 1
By writtenbygyu

Hours later, at the nearest hospital, the group of college students did their best to tend to Hyunjin and Minho's needs. Although two of the college boys were fans of the group they didn't share anything about the incident on social media and treated Hyunjin and Minho like real people, simply because they were.

"You guy's don't have to do this," Minho said in a soft voice as Kenji handed him a cup of hot chocolate.

"Don't be silly," Kenji responded, "We were the ones that found Chan and Felix. We want to make sure you two are okay as well."

It was sweet in Minho's eyes how these college students could have spent their night spewing the story all over the place but instead they chose to stay with Hyunjin and Minho to make sure they were okay.

Yuri, the boy who'd called the police walked into the emergency room after having gotten done speaking to the police and sat down near Minho's feet. "So, they caught the man who did it. The police received a call from a local korean market stating that the workers there had seen a man in the store covered in blood and wanted to make sure the man was okay."

"So the guy who did this is in jail now?" Hyunjin asked and Yuri nodded his head, a small sigh of relief leaving Hyunjin's lips.

"Family of Lee Yonggbok and Christopher Bhang?" A nurse called.

The college students nodded at Minho and Hyunjin and the two idols stood up, walking over to the nurse who pulled them back behind the doors so they could speak privately about the condition of their partners.

"Alright, starting with Chan he sustained four stab wounds to his abdomen. None of them were severe however one of them did slightly pierce his lower intestine but that's nothing to worry about. He'll just have to eat soft foods like rice, soups, crackers. That kinda stuff for a few weeks," She explained before moving on to Felix's file and a small frown formed on her face.

"Now, Yonggbok is a bit worrisome. He sustained seven stab wounds. Three in his abdomen, two in his chest, and two on thigh. The thigh doesn't concern me as no major arteries were cut. However the two on his chest did cause some of his ribs to snap and pierce his lung. But the most concerning wounds are the three in his lower abdomen. I'm not sure if you knew but Yonggbok is a carrier which means he can carry children however the stab wounds have severed about seventy percent of his stomach tissue which means this could make him infertile. If the tissue doesn't heal back together strong enough his stomach lining may not be strong enough to support carrying a child to term."

Hyunjin felt like his world was going to crumble around him and Minho just nodded his head before an eruption of voices was heard and the two male's rushed out into the waiting room where the rest of their group was searching for them.

"Their names are Bahng Chan and Lee Yonggbok! Have you seen them? Are they here?" Changbin asked the nurse who was trying to find them answers when Jeongin looked over and noticed Hyunjin and Minho standing there.

"Oh thank god," Jeongin said, rushing over to hug Jeongin as the others turned to see them and rushed over to them.

There were so many questions from everyone coming at Minho and they all just kept hugging him and touching him and asking if he was okay and he could hear the sounds of nurses chattering along with whatever show was on the small television in the waiting room. It was too much for Minho to handle at once and before he could open his mouth to tell them one of the college students walked up and introduced themself to the rest of the group, taking their attention off to Minho and allowing him to breathe.

"Im Kenji, I"m the one who spoke to Changbin on the phone. I was there after you friends got stabbed. My friend Yuri was the one who called emergency services. They're both in stable condition however Felix got the worst of the attack. The man who did this to them has been caught and we have been keeping on eye on Minho and Hyunjin while they waited for you guys to arrive. I know you guys are concerned and you have every right to be but please remember that they are overwhelmed right now. They're scared. They don't need you guys pushing a million questions onto them, that's why I'm here is for you to ask me the questions. Just support them okay? Let them cry on your shoulder, hug them tight. They need their friends more than anything right now," Kenji explained as Changbin nodded.

"I'll be over by the coffee machine if you need anything. And I promise I'll try to keep my fanboys under control. Two of my friends are pretty huge fans of you guys," Kenji added, trying to lighten the mood a bit.

The group of idols walked over to their friends and sat down near them, all of them silently grasping onto eachother's hands.

"Whatever happens after this...this is why we stay together," Jeongin said in a soft voice.

About three months passed since that fateful night and Chan was fully healed, back to his almost normal self. He was more cautious nowadays, avoiding staying at the studio late, always making his members check in if they stayed out later than seven. However, for Felix the process of healing was slower for him. He had endured more than Chan had. He had to witness Chan get stabbed and then get stabbed himself. Chan couldn't help the way he worried about Felix, the poor boy had been a wreck for weeks.

It was late into the evening, after a day of schedules to promote their new album when Jisung heard faint sobs echoing from the bathroom down the hall from his bedroom and he decided to go check on whoever it was.

"Hey, is everything okay in there?" Jisung asked in a soft voice.

"Y-yes.." Felix lied, sniffling quietly as he stared at his bare abdomen in the mirror. He ran his fingers gently over the scars that lined his stomach as more tears appeared in his eyes. Why him? Of all the people in the world why did he have to be attacked and have the opportunity to have children ripped away?

"Lix? You don't sound fine.." Jisung replied.

"Just go away Sung, I'll be out in a few minutes!" Felix exclaimed, locking the door and and sitting down on the floor as he sobbed heavily into his hands.

Jisung felt terrible, he didn't want to just leave Felix all alone in the bathroom but he also knew better than to pry, Minho had told him sometimes its better for a person whose hurting to be alone rather than try and explain their feelings to someone who may not understand them.

As Jisung began to walk away he heard the front door open followed by the sound of Hyunjin's laughter as Chan made another joke about the weight falling onto his thigh at the gym. Jisung went running to the living room and quickly went over to Hyunjin, tugging at his shirt.

"Felix locked himself in the bathroom.." Jisung said softly, "He's crying Jinnie..."

As soon as Hyunjin heard what Jisung said he rushed towards the bathroom, knocking softly on the wooden door as to not startle Felix. He didn't want to upset him more but he also needed to make sure his boyfriend was okay. He knew Felix was off, having acted weird after their schedules but Hyunjin hadn't brought it up, afraid to upset him between schedules.

"I said go away Jisung," Felix cried out, sniffling between words.

"Baby...It's me," Hyunjin spoke in a gentle tone, reaching for the handle, "Can I come in?"

Felix didn't respond as he stood up and unlocked the door, moving to sit on the toilet. Hyunjin slowly opened the door and then shut it behind himself as he looked at Felix who was a mess.

"What's wrong?" Hyunjin said, kneeling in front of Felix.

"I feel ugly and just sad!" Felix exclaimed. "I see the scars everytime I take my shirt off and it just reminds me that someday when we're ready to start a family we won't be able to. I'm so angry. I know Chan got hurt too and maybe it's selfish to say this but why me? Why? Why did that bastard decide to hurt me?"

"Lix, you are far from ugly.." Hyunjin responded whilst grabbing onto Felix's hands. "You...are so beautiful."

"Not like all those paintings you like. Or the movie actors you draw...I'm never gonna look like them!" Felix sobbed.

Hyunjin lifted Felix off the toilet, carrying him out of the bathroom to their shared bedroom as Felix tried to fight his way out of Hyunjin's hold but his efforts weren't successful as Hyunjin set him down on the bed and began rummaging through their closet before pulling out a large canvas that had Felix on it.

"Hyunjin...what is this?" Felix asks.

"It's supposed to be you...But I keep stopping in the middle of the process and starting over because I want it to be a perfect replica of you....the thing is though, no amount of pencil lines or shading or oil paints could ever replicate the beauty that you hold within yourself Felix. There's no way I could ever paint the way your eyes glisten like warm honey in the sunlight, or how I could perfectly portray your smile that lights up an entire room. I could never capture your beauty in all its authenticity in a painting because it's not the real you.." Hyunjin explained, kneeling in front of Felix once more. "My yongbokk...You don't see it but in my eyes you are the image of beauty, the embodiment of kindness, and the thing I want to protect most in this world."

Felix was crying again, but this time at the words his partner was saying to him, not because he was sad.

"And your scars? Those don't make you ugly. They add to your beauty...You survived that night. You fought to live and that is what they show. That even though some horrible person tried to take you away from me you chose to live. That's more beautiful than any painting I've ever seen," Hyunjin said in a soft voice, kissing Felix's knuckles as Felix sniffled softly.

"But what if we want kids someday?" Felix asks, "What will we do?"

"There's adoption, surrogacy, foster children...There's other ways we can have children baby we'll figure it out when that day comes. For now, let's just focus on us and helping you heal from this okay?" Hyunjin answered in a soft voice and Felix nodded his head before the couple shared a soft and quick kiss. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 279 23
when two dumb boys get curious, dumb things happen. - contains : fluff, smut, mpreg. if you are uncomfortable or don't like it, please don't read.
46.4K 976 8
minsung fluff (maybe a little angst or smut) oneshots because i keep getting ideas for them. also these are probably all gonna be based off of songs.
5K 37 8
Kpop One shots^^ BxB Hello! This is only my second book I have published and it's the first one shots book. So far I have only written about Strayki...
64.3K 461 21
Mostly smut, some fluff Minsung oneshots 12/15 Chanlix oneshots 2/15 Seungin oneshots 2/15 Changjin oneshots 2/15