twenty four ; to be loved is to be seen (chanho/hyunlix) [part three]

Five years later...

Five years had passed since the horrific incident occured and both couple's had moved on. They stayed in the idol scene for a year following the attack but eventually the group disbanded so the male's could focus on their private lives. Seungmin and Jeongin had moved to the united states together, renting a small beach house in California. Changbin and Jisung had started their own company in Japan. And Minho and Chan had been married and were expecting a child via surrogacy through their dear friend Sana.

"Do you think it's too much?" Felix asked as Yunjin helped him finish putting up the flowers around the arch at the beginning of the aisle.

"I think you need to focus on getting ready," Yunjin answered, looking at Felix and squinting her eyes.

"She's right. I didn't fly all the way here from Australia just to watch you decorate. Come with me, we've gotta finish getting you ready!" Hannah said from the doorway of Hyunjin and Felix's patio.

It was their wedding day, the day Felix and Hyunjin had been planning for years. Everything was going perfectly, all of their out of town guests had arrived on time, including their old group members who had all flown in for the occasion.

It was a spur of the moment decision when Felix and Hyunjin had decided to have their wedding at their home in Hawaii, having moved there after the group disbanded. But Hyunjin wanted a normal life and that was hard to achieve living Korea after having been in the idol world for so long.

Felix followed Hannah upstairs to the office which she'd converted into a dressing room for Felix and the girls he'd chosen as bridesmaids. When Hannah offered to be the stylist for the wedding Felix immediately said yes, trusting the girl with all of the decisions about suits and dresses and color schemes. She was basically his wedding planner but without the tedious task of finding a location.

"Alright, Yuna is picking Seungmin and Jeongin up right now and they should arrive on schedule if traffic isn't terrible. Olivia and Rachel are on their way with the twins and it looks like everyone else has arrived on time!" Ryujin says as she walked into the room, adjusting her lavender colored dress.

"Awh my babies!" Felix pouted.

"Who? The twins or your sisters?" Ryujin asks.

"My children," Felix laughed as Hannah began styling his hair.

Six months after their disbandment Felix and Hyunjin had been lucky enough to conceive. However they weren't expecting their miracle baby to turn into two until Felix had gone to his five month check up and told the wonderful news by his nurse. Months later the couple was blessed with two twin girls who they loved and adored so deeply.

"Momma look at my dress!" Hwayoung exclaimed, rushing into the room as Hannah finished up on Felix's hair. The little girl's hair was done beautifully and she wore a silk lavender colored dress that went all the way down to her feet.

"Look at mine!" Haewon squealed, running into the room after her sister. Her dress was the same except a shade darker than her sisters.

"You look like princesses," Hannah smiled as the twin girls climbed up into Felix's lap.

The twins were the perfect combination of their parents. They had Felix's freckles with Hyunjin's nose and cheekbones, golden brown eyes and thick brown hair that reached the middle of their backs. They were the best gift life could have ever given the couple.

"Why don't we go check on daddy girls so momma can finish getting ready," Olivia suggests and the twins nodded their heads, following their aunt out of the room towards the room where Hyunjin and his groomsmen were getting ready.