VISIONARY โ€ข ๐‰๐‰๐Š ๐Ž๐๐„๐’๐‡...

De -S0LARSAINT

๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐Ž๐๐„๐’๐‡๐Ž๐“๐’ : โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ ๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฌ โ€งโ‚Šหš โžค Where the reader goes throug... Mais

ๅนปใฎ : VISIONARY
RESTLESS NIGHTS .แŸ : i. yuuji & r. sukuna
SICKNESS .แŸ : i. yuuji & r. sukuna
SOULMATES .แŸ : i. yuuji & r. sukuna
HANAHAKI .แŸ : i. yuuji & r. sukuna
GINGERBREAD .แŸ : i. yuuji & r. sukuna
TRAINING MISHAPS .แŸ : i. yuuji & r. sukuna
NIGHTMARE .แŸ : r. sukuna
ENSHRINE .แŸ : r. sukuna
APPEARANCES .แŸ : r. sukuna
MOVIE NIGHT .แŸ : r. sukuna
CANINES .แŸ : r. sukuna
WITCH .แŸ : r. sukuna
SELFISH .แŸ : t. inumaki
IDOL .แŸ : k. miwa
EVERY UNIVERSE .แŸ : k. miwa
I SEE YOU .แŸ : g. satoru
CONFESSIONS .แŸ : g. satoru
FAILURES .แŸ : g. suguru
A+ PARENTING .แŸ : f. toji
THE PRIEST .แŸ : kenjaku
PEACHES .แŸ : uraume
LOVER GIRL .แŸ : uraume

TIGER .แŸ : r. sukuna

4.9K 125 17
De -S0LARSAINT

" you dare touch my soul? "

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

TIGER | R. SUKUNA
y/n still holds a grudge against sukuna for an argument that transpired over a thousand years ago, and such reflects when they finally get reunited

[❤︎]

( fluff , fem!reader , established sukuna/reader , casual mentions of mass murder , minor mention of one-sided yorozu/reader , one-sided being yorozu liking reader but her not reciprocating it )

███████

It happened at an unsuspecting time— no hint or foreboding leading up to it, just the slight ripple that made the curse pause where she stood.

The cat she had been trying to lure closer skittered off by the sudden stop, running into the darkness of the trees but Y/N's attention was no longer on the animal.

"Really? Took him long enough." Y/N huffs into the silence of the night, looking off into the direction the familiar presence was coming from.

"See, I knew someone would reincarnate 'Kuna!" Y/N grins to herself proudly. "No way was I going to it after what he did. I wonder if Uraume-chan had a part in it...?"

The servant had stuck loyally to Y/N's side after Sukuna's sealing, but after countless times of trying to persuade her, Y/N managed to convince Uraume to go and do what they wished to— find a way to reincarnate Sukuna into the new era.

And when Uraume had inquired on why Y/N never tried to find a way to bring him back herself?

"It'd be like admitting defeat." Y/N explained as she crossed her arms over her chest. "I am not letting him think he earned my forgiveness."

"Forgiveness...?" Uraume muttered in confusion, silence spanning on for a moment before their eyes widened in realization. "That argument over what Sukuna-sama did to those tigers you took in?"

"Yup!" Y/N nodded in confirmation. "He can grovel at my feet— maybe destroy a few cities while he's at it —and beg a little, then I'll forgive him."

"Ah... I understand, Y/N-sama..." Uraume's eyes gleam with amusement before they quickly corrected their expression.

"Anyway, you can feel free to try and reincarnate him, but I won't be participating!" Y/N shook her head firmly to prove her point. "Maybe he'll learn not to do shit like that again after a thousand years!"

Y/N was dragged out of the memory as the presence disappears again, blinking incredulously.

No, it didn't disappear. Y/N realizes, disbelief washing over her. It's just been covered— as if a blanket was put over it —so that means...

"Can his vessel... control him?" Y/N frowns pensively, a hand held to her chin. "Uraume-chan mustn't be a part of the plan then, they wouldn't condone anybody suppressing Sukuna."

"Huh... oh well!" Y/N shrugs, indifference clear on her face before she snickers to herself.

"Deserved."

━━ [❤︎] ━━

Y/N felt Sukuna's presence spike once more before she finally reunited with him. Oddly enough, it was in Tokyo unlike the first time, when it had been in Sendai.

She didn't care much about those occurrences, though. The third time was by-far the most interesting.

Unlike the first two times, she happen to be in the area when Sukuna was released.

Well, close enough to the area, she was only a prefecture over, residing in some rundown hotel within Shinjuku, when the familiar presence spiked, notably more dangerous than all the other times.

"Hmm?" Y/N hums to herself, looking out the window towards the direction of Shibuya.

She had felt something off about the city— but it wasn't anyone familiar so she payed no mind.

But now...

It only took a couple minutes to arrive where she felt his presence the strongest— and she was vaguely surprised to what she found.

Two teenage girls along with a cursed spirit with a volcano on his head were bowing to what was undoubtedly Sukuna, except...

"Hah! No way! You got stuck in the body of a teenager?! A teenager is who's been suppressing you all this time?!" Y/N couldn't help the wide grin that spread across her face, barely managing to dodge a 'cleave' that had been aimed at her.

"Wh— Y/N?" Sukuna quickly cuts off whatever he was about to say, facing the woman who was still laughing with a surprised expression on his face before it shifts to plain unamusement.

"Hi 'Kuna! Terrorizing children? Can't say I'm surprised, just a tad disappointed in you." Y/N shakes her head in mock disappointment, walking over to stand infront of Sukuna.

"You took a long time to reincarnate me. I had expected—" Sukuna was unceremoniously cut off by Y/N, much to the disbelief and horror of the three that were bowing next to them.

"You think I had any part in this? No way!" Y/N laughs shortly, her tone being almost condescending, as though he were a child that didn't understand something obvious.

"I wouldn't waste any of my time trying to bring you back after what you did." Y/N glares at Sukuna, putting a hand on her hip.

"What?" Sukuna asks, stunned by the woman's behavior.

"And he doesn't even remember!" Y/N clicks her tongue in disapproval. "God, men suck... maybe I should've accepted Yorozu's offers of marriage. She's certainly more romantic, even killing that town for me as a gift..."

Sukuna's eye twitches at that, vaguely noting to kill that insufferable woman if she's somehow alive as he asks, "What are you speaking of?"

"You killed those tigers I took in! And you didn't even apologize for it!" Y/N snaps, scowling at Sukuna. "You're a self-centered bastard, you know that?!"

Y/N kicks Sukuna back into a wall, the cement crumbling from the force, Sukuna falling to the ground as blood falls from his skull that had been cracked from the impact.

"Hmph!" Y/N looks away, ignoring the four glaring red eyes that were drilling holes into the side of her head as she opens her eyes again, her view landing on the three.

"Men are shit." Y/N sighs, patting each of the girl's heads as she ignores their flinches, not even sparing a glance at the cursed spirit as she looks back at Sukuna.

"C'mon, I'll forgive you... eventually." Y/N says, walking towards Sukuna and leveling him with an unimpressed look.

"You can start by getting me another tiger."

"I am not wasting my time—"

"Nuh uh! If you want my forgiveness, then get me a new tiger, I happen to know where the nearest zoo is as well."

"...You're insufferable."

"You love me, though~"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

VISIONARY
©-solarsaint

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

1.4K 59 6
"๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ฉ, ๐˜'๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ". A collection of one-shots, starring the Jujutsu Kaisen characters. Walk through the Shibuya Station and search for the Altern...
7.2K 144 11
ใƒดใ‚ฃใƒผใƒดใ‚งใƒฌ โž a collection of various jujutsu kaisen x gn.reader drabbles
63.7K 2.7K 27
ๆตฎๆฐ— ๐…๐‹๐ˆ๐‘๐“ โ†ณ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก (๐˜/๐) ๐€๐ค๐ข ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Œ๐š๐ค๐ข ๐™๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค โ†ณ๐Œ๐š๐ค๐ข ๐™๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง ๐— ๏ฟฝ...
atsushi oneshots 2 De ghost

Nรฃo Ficรงรฃo

34.6K 1K 103
I will not be taking any more request because this oneshot is finished! my second atsushi oneshots This is basically atsushi oneshots, so of course i...