Total Drama Miraculous Island...

By vintage_retro_queen

Marinette is being sent to a camp in Canada by her class against her will. She and her family couldn't believ... More

Prologue
Get to Know Her
Chapter One-She's in THAT Camp?! Pt 1
Chapter One-She's in THAT Camp?! Pt 2
Chapter One-She's in THAT Camp?! Pt 3
Chapter One-She's in THAT Camp?! Pt 4
Reactions: Akuma Class 1
Reactions: Celebrities 2
Reactions: Friends and Family 3
Reactions ??? & ??? 4
Chapter 2-Too Bad the Sandman Isn't Here (The Big Sleep)
Reactions Part 2-Akuma Class 1
Reactions Part 2-Friends and Family 3
Reactions Part 2-??? & ??? 4
Chapter 3-Too Brutal? Yeah, Right (DodgeBrawl)
Reactions Part 3-Akuma Class
Reactions Part 3-Celebrities + Friends and Family (+ ??? & ???)
Chapter Four-Watch Us Work (Not Quite Famous)
Reactions Part 4-Akuma Class
Reactions Part 4-Celebrities + Friends and Family (+ ??? & ???)
Chapter Five-Nature is No Picnic Up Close (The Sucky Outdoors)
Reactions Part 5-Akuma Class
Reactions Part 5-Celebrities + Friends and Family (+ ??? & ???)
Chapter Six-Be a Champion or Be a Chicken (Phobia Factor)
A/N: On Hold For Editing Once Again
Another Quick A/N: New OCs Coming in Hot!
Get to Know Amanda
Get to Know Mercurius

Reactions Part 2-Celebrities 2

798 18 3
By vintage_retro_queen

It was the weekend for all of the celebrities of Paris, France. And they are all getting together, getting ready to watch the new episode of Total Drama. Luka smiles as he looks through his chat history with Marinette on the new distance chat app, WhatsAppening. He was glad to see that she was having a blast at Wawanawkwa and making some new friends. He even called and talked to her and her new friends, and they were really nice to them. Even though Heather and Duncan were a little cold-shouldered, they were still pretty chill people in his book. Chris and Chef were even good people after he and his father met the two on the call. Even though the spots were full for the first season, Chris explains if possible, he would be happy to put Luka in the show for the second season if the show gets good ratings and views. Jagged thought it was a brilliant idea for his son to be on the show when they have a second season. His mother was also saying that it was a great idea. Since then, Jagged has started promoting Total Drama on his social media pages. A lot of other celebrities followed along in the blink of an eye. Luka can never forget how many followers he got from Paris to Canada in a millisecond when Jagged started promoting the show.

He then snaps out of it as he starts to hear his dad calling him over. "Luka! Come on! The show is about to start!" Luka runs over to the room and joins the rest of the celebrities on time when the show starts. After watching the recap and theme, the show began with Chris walking into the scene using an airhorn and a megaphone, all of the campers. After seeing most of the campers there, they see Marinette and Lucy exit their side of the cabin and walk over to join the rest of their team. "Glad you two can join us, girls," Chris said. He then starts talking to the rest of the still, tired campers. "Okay, now that everyone's here, I hope you're all ready because your next challenge begins in exactly one minute." "Oh, excuse me, I don't know if that's enough time to eat breakfast," said Owen. "Oh, you'll get breakfast, Owen." Chris said, "Right after you complete your twenty-kilometer run, around the lake." "Oh, so you're funny now?" Eva questioned, not liking Chris's motives, and started marching towards him with her left hand formed into a fist, ready to punch a man to a bloody pulp. "You know what I think would be funny-" Luka and the celebrities looked shocked and surprised seeing Eva like that. However, before Eva can do anything to Chris, she gets pulled back by Geoff and Duncan. "Eva, try to control your temper?" Courtney whispered to her. Eva then turns to Chris again. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?" she asked. "A little," Chris admits. "You have thirty seconds." they then watched and listened to Courtney's confessional. "Okay, that girl, Eva, has got to get a handle on her temper. She's only been here one day, and she's already thrown her suitcase out a window and broken the lock on one of the bathroom doors." "Yikes. I can't imagine seeing what Eva would be like when she's here in Paris." one of the celebrities said, shuddering at the thought of Eva being here in Paris.

After that, they continued to watch the campers as they started to prepare for their kilometer run. "Okay, runners! On your marks, get set, go!" with that, they all started running. All but Marinette and Lucy. Some of the celebrities started yelling, telling Marinette to hurry and pick up the pace. However, she was not catching up with the rest of the campers. That was until they watched both hers and Lucy's confessionals. "Nettie and I were a bit suspicious about us awake so early and are told to do a run around a lake." "As a result, Lucy and I decided to walk instead. That way, we can see what this challenge really is." "Hey, Rock and Roll! That's very smart of you and Lucy, Marinette." Jagged said, raising his soda cup for Marinette and her friend with their way of doing the challenge. After seeing the campers make it to the main lodge, they see most of the Screaming Gophers cheer, knowing they beat the Killer Bass on the run. But before most of the celebrities can react, Chris spoke up. "Whoa there! Hold your horses, guys. That wasn't the challenge." he said. "What did you just say?" asked Gwen. "Yeah, I second what Gwen asked. What did Chris just say?" another one of the celebrities, Chanel Watson asked, agreeing with Gwen.

"Who's hungry?" there, they all see a table full of home-cooked food. Luka and the celebrities all looked amazed as they saw the table full of delicious food. Just then, the confessionals started rolling in of Gwen and Owen and then showed Marinette and Lucy's confessionals. "I must admit, the buffet table looked amazing. However, since there were still suspicions about the running and the buffet, I decided to stick with something light. Such as a bread roll and maybe some of the salad." "As much as I want to enjoy a delicious home-cooked meal as if it was home if my hunch is correct, I'm just going to do the right thing and stick to the salad." "Hey, another smart way from my favorite little lady and her friend!" Jagged says as he raises his soda cup again and then sips on it. After seeing their confessionals, all the celebrities saw that most campers were stuffed after devouring the buffet. And only Luka noticed Lucy quietly snickering to herself. Luka was already wanting to know what Lucy was snickering about. Either it was seeing the campers stuffed after devouring the whole buffet, or it was something else in her mind.

He then snaps out of his train of thought when Chris starts talking. "Okay, campers! Time for part two of your challenge," "I thought eating was the second part," said Owen. "What more do you want from us?" "Weird goth girl is right. Haven't we been through enough?" asked Heather. "Um, let me think about that. No! It's time for the Awake-a-thon!" Chris announced. "The what-a-thon?" Owen asked. "What in the world is an Awake-a-thon?" the third celebrity questions, already as confused as the other campers. "Don't worry, this is an easy one. The team with the last camper standing wins invincibility." "So what you're saying is the 20k run and the turkey-eating frenzy were part of your evil plan to make it harder for us to stay awake?" asked Gwen. "That's right, Gwen." "Man, Chris is good." a wunderkind celebrity said.

All the celebrities watched and saw that twelve hours later in the show, everyone was already too tired, had bags under their eyes, yawning away, and looked as if they were about to pass out at any minute or any second. All but the last two, Marinette and Lucy, since the two are both just sitting there. "Those two really dodged a bullet." "Yeah, but exactly how long is that even going to take?" As they question how long the challenge will be for the campers, they see Gwen, Lucy, and Marinette's confessionals. "The Awake-a-thon was definitely the most brutal thing I've ever done in my life," Gwen said in her confessional. They then see Lucy's confessional. "Just as Nettie and I suspected. But then again, I feel like this challenge will be a walk in the park. This brings back some memories of when I was with some old friends of mine when I was five and six years old." every celebrity in the room looked shocked, surprised, and in disbelief hearing that. "I know I was too young to do any of that at night, but still. It's pretty much an easy task for me. I got this one in the bag." "Wow, I didn't know Lucy did that as a kid." another wunderkind said, still surprised knowing Lucy had done that as a child. "I wonder when it started?" another celebrity questioned, curious to know how she did that as a kid. While some celebrities in the room were all questioning the new fact about Lucy, Luka, Jagged, Penny, Ali, and Clara were more focused on listening to Marinette's confessional. "This won't be too bad. I always take all-nighters whenever I have to do homework, work on design ideas, and work on commissions for my clients. So this won't be so hard." "Rock and Roll, Marinette!" Jagged praised. Penny and Clara both nod in agreement. Luka smiles happily for Marinette. He knows she works really hard on her designs all day and night. Even though he does worry for her well-being.

As the celebrities watch them and the rest of the campers continue on with the Awake-a-thon, Owen is already down and out. "This is the most boring thing I've ever done in my life." "Tell me about it. I can't read any of my Stephanie Queen books during this whole ordeal." Lucy said, upset she couldn't read her Stephanie Queen books for the challenge. They then hear them talking still. "Could be way worse," said Trent. "How?" asked Marinette. "I could be stuck here without you to talk to," Trent said to Marinette, making her smile. Gwen smiles as she sees Trent talk to Marinette. They all then see her confessional. "Not gonna lie, but for some reason, I can actually see the two being together when this whole crazed-storm of a show is over. Those two, totally deserve each other." Luka smiles, thinking that is a good idea. Even though his heart started to break a bit, he still thought it was a good idea. He and the rest weren't aware of Heather's confessional, her having Beth and Lindsay in her alliance, and secretly stealing Eva's MP3 player. They continued watching the show and watched the sun go down, and some campers were already falling asleep. But are trying their best to stay awake for the whole challenge. Which leaves eleven Screaming Gophers and Seven Killer Bass still awake. "Congratulations, campers. You've made it to the twenty-four-hour mark. Time to take things up a notch. Fairy Tales." "Oh, he's not serious!" Gwen exclaimed. "I know, out of all things, he has to choose fairytales? I could be reading Stephanie Queen's Critter Crematory by now!" Lucy complained. As Chris read, more and more campers started to fall asleep while the rest were trying to stay awake.

Now there are six Screaming Gophers and four Killer Bass. Meanwhile, they see Gwen, Trent, Lucy, and Marinette having a small talk. "Okay, favorite song?" "Jagged's song tribute to the Parisian heroine Ladybug," Marinette said. Jagged smiled happily, hearing that. "Too Cool for School by my favorite late Drummer of KISS himself, the Fox, Eric Carr," Lucy said, crossing her heart for the late drummer. Some celebrity girls awwed when Lucy told them her favorite song from the late drummer. Luka smiled and raised his cup, saying, "We all miss you, Eric Carr." "To Eric Carr." all the celebrities said in unison, raising their cups for the late drummer. They then continued to watch the show after Trent told the girls his favorite song, 'She Will be Loved' and asked them about their favorite colors. Marinette says her two favorite colors are pink and red. "All colors from the 50s to the millennial 2000s. Oh, and black and Navy blue, of course," Lucy said. "I say that there are some fashion designers around the world starting to work on some designer outfit ideas with the colors Marinette and Lucy already said on the show as we speak." one of the celebrities said as another one nodded in agreement along with more celebrities agreeing. Lucy then asked them for their favorite video game. "Death Arise," said Gwen. "Music Gods," Trent said. Marinette says hers is Ultimate Mecha Strike III. Marinette then asks Lucy what was her favorite video game, "Victorian Servant: The Truth for the Vixen's Secret."

They all continued watching the show. It was already fifty-one hours and still counting, and they all see that Justin is still standing there, and doesn't look to be tired at all. That was until Marinette tapped on his face which caused him to open his eyes, startling her and shocking them (Luka and the celebrities) and the campers. "His eyelids are painted! I saw it!" Eva yelled, pointing it out and getting Chris's attention. "Get out," he said in disbelief. "Oh, I got to see this." Chris then runs over to Justin and sees that they were right that he did paint his eyelids. "That is so crazy incredible! But you're still out, dude," he said. With that being said, that leaves five Screaming Gophers still awake for the challenge. "I don't think there's such word as crazy incredible." Penny said, sipping on her iced tea.

As they all continued watching, they saw that it was two days later and on the morning of the show. They all were surprised to see that Marinette and Lucy were still awake. Yet, they still had bags in their eyes telling them another story. That was until Luka noticed that Marinette was looking at something. That was until they watched as Duncan put Harold's hand in a cup of water. "Oh, gross, it works! Dude peed his pants!" Duncan exclaimed, waking Harold up. As Harold wakes up, he realizes that he did and tries to cover himself in embarrassment while they all look in shock, disbelief, and disgust. "Duncan! Why did you do that?!" Marinette said, running towards the scene. "Ah, come on, dollface. You gotta admit that was hilarious." said Duncan. Marinette glares at him. "Maybe for you, but that is still wrong," she said. "How immature can you be?" "You tell him, Marinette! Duncan must've done that to get your attention on purpose I bet!" Clara said. Luka nods, with all the celebrities agreeing with Clara, all not aware of Duncan's, Lucy's, and Noah's confessionals.

After that, the rest of them continued watching them, seeing Gwen yawn saying, "I'd kill for a coffee right now," she said. Lucy was taking a couple of whiffs of an essential oil. Lucy then opened her eyes widely and turned her head to Gwen. "Sorry, Gwen. Did you say something?" Chris then walks in with a cup of coffee in his hand. "What is the matter with you people?" he asks, sipping his coffee. "Come on, fall asleep already." Gwen grabs Chris by the leg. "You got to hook me up, man." She said. "I'll even eat the grinds. Anything!" "Alright, you seven stay with me. The rest of you go and get a shower, for heaven's sake. You stink!" Chris said, sipping more of his coffee. "Well, what did you expect, McLean?! You're the one who made them do this dumb challenge!" yelled the wunderkind celebrity. They watch as they see Lucy and Marinette are still awake, and Chris starts talking. "I didn't want it to come to this." he said. "I said that to Chef Hatchet last night. I said, "Chef, I don't want it to come to this." But darn it, these campers are tough. And so, I've come up with the most boring, sleep-inducing activity I can find." Chris opens a book, which they all realize that it was a...

"The History of Canada. A pop-up book. Chapter One." The campers groaned as Chris read away in the pop-up history book. As Chris goes on in the book, it brung Eva, Heather, Gwen, and Trent to sleep. Luka and the celebrities looked worriedly at Marinette and Lucy. A little while later, Chris announced to the still awake three campers, "Time for a bathroom break. Any takers?" he asked. "I've held it this long, sweetheart," said Duncan. "I can go all day." Lucy scoffs. "Yeah, but I doubt you can hold it for another ten chapters." some celebrities snickered from that and saw the look on Duncan's face. After that, Lucy's saying made Duncan change his mind, and head to the bathroom. "You've got five minutes." Chris said. "Long as you don't mind a little company." "Fine, but stay out of the stall." Duncan warns. After a little while, the celebrities watched and saw Lucy and Marinette, who were starting to feel extremely tired, making them feel worried. That was until Chris received some intel from an intern. "And we have news. It looks like Duncan's taken a dive on the can, which means there is not one, but two official winners of the Awake-a-thon. And those two winners are...." they all watched as they saw Lucy and Marinette murmur something that they couldn't describe what they were saying, and the two girls fell back first, fast asleep, knocked out cold.

"Lucy and Marinette! The Screaming Gophers win!" All the celebrities cheered for Marinette to win the second challenge. Even though they never had enough time to finish the rest of the show, they were happy that Marinette won the second challenge, and are looking forward to watching the next one next weekend. When Luka headed home, he headed to his room and saw that the show was still going. He watches on his T.V. seeing that Eva was eliminated. He watches Eva in the Boat of Losers, and she starts to talk, "I guess my temper got the better of me. Again. But whatever, they just lost their fiercest competitor. I hope they realize that." Just then, she feels something in her pocket. She checks to see that it is a little charm that has Rosie the Riveter that has words that say, 'Stay Strong, Eva! You Can Do It!', an essential oil that is labeled 'Anger Management', and a note that says, "To the strongest gal we know, M & L" Eva smiles, "But then again, there are some people that are actually understanding." she said. Luka smiles, knowing that it is both Marinette and Lucy. Luka then turns his T.V. off and starts to get ready for bed. 'I hope you're doing great in Wawanawkwa, Marinette.' he thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 4K 35
Lila had arrived when she was 13. She had stolen all her friends. She was bullied by her class. Chloe apologized and was her only friend in her class...
33.9K 1.1K 44
Felix Graham de Vanily had to stay in Paris with his mother after his father passed away. He joined Adrien Agreste's high school and made a friend, M...
323K 13.1K 49
Everyone's excited about the school's field trip, however, the Akuma attack left Marinette and Adrien miss the ride. Worse, their things were there...
8.5K 137 17
WE HAVE RETURNEDDDDDDDD I didn't want to make the first one too long so I made another. They don't go in a specific order unless there are multiple...