LealtĂ  {18+}

By KIXKX_WRITES

He opens his mouth,"Once that blade cut open my wrist,I knew that there was no coming back from it." The man... More

LEALTĂ€-Introduction
LEALTĂ€-Chapter one
LEALTĂ€-Chapter two
LEALTĂ€-Chapter three
LEALTĂ€-Chapter four
LEALTĂ€-Chapter five
LEALTĂ€-Chapter six
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter seven
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter eight
LEALTĂ€-Chapter nine
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter ten
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter eleven
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter twelve
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter thirteen
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter fourteen
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter fifteen
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter sixteen
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter seventeen
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter eighteen
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter nineteen
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter twenty
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter twenty-one
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter twenty-two
LEALTĂ€-Chapter twenty-three
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter twenty-four
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter twenty-five
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter twenty-six
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter twenty-seven
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter twenty-eight
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter twenty-nine
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter thirty
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter thirty-one
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter thirty-two
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter thirty-three
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter thirty-four
LEALTĂ€ -Chapter thirty-five
LEALTĂ€ - Chapter thirty-seven - LAST CHAPTER PART I
LEALTĂ€ - Chapter thirty-nine - LAST CHAPTER PART II

LEALTĂ€- Chapter Thirty-six

148 1 0
By KIXKX_WRITES

Chapter thirty-six.Promises.

Kimberly Casey
____

"Oh shit, Desta what are you doing?!" Angelo and Kian sat on the couch, having whiskey together, while we sat there. Watching Desta on TV.

"Oh my..." Kian laughs out, as he takes a sip. His brown hair laying messy on his head, and his tattooed hand slapping his thigh out of laughter. His dimple being shown.

I look at the tv. I don't know if this is a good idea...but if Desta think it is, then it is. I'm not the one woth the map in their head or the right mind to tell.

"Kimberly come on! Do you really think this was a good idea?" Angelo says. His face showing me insecurity and doubt. I shake my head in a insecure gesture.

"I don't know. But I think that we should trust Desta with this." I say and look at him. I really do!

"Angelo, take a sip bro! This is funny shit. And the fact that the police can do no shit against him since he's helping them." Kian laughs, and point at the tv. I look around before I rise from the couch.

I'm going to call Desta, and see how he's feeling. I walk up stairs, and close the bedroom door closed. I open my phone and push on his contact, and call.

It takes a few seconds before he answers me.

"Kim!" He says. He sounded happy. It it made my heart relived. I smile as I hear his voice against my ear. My hand coming up to the necklace I got from him.

Lealtà

"Hey baby." I say, with a big grin on my lips. "How did it go? I saw you on the news." My smile faltered a little bit. What will happen now?

"It went well. And guess what? I got a call from Giovanni's mafia. Apparently their boss had no clue about this and she promised me that there won't be any problems about this. She killed the men..." it made me feel like I could breathe again.

"Oh, Desta that's so good! I'm so happy for you. Everything's over now?" I asked. I could hear hem exhale.

"Yes baby. Everything's over now. I'm the one in charge now for the underworld." It made a big smile form on my lips.

It's been a few days since everything happened with the news and all that, and it's been wonderful. I've been teaching Ella more Ballett, and it makes me happy to spend time with her.

"Kimberly, could we talk for a moment?" Desta came inside the big room, where I was dancing with Ella. "Ella, we can continue with this tomorrow! Go find daddy. You were great today." I gave her a kiss on her forhead, and I followed Desta upstairs. He looked happy? I think.

As we walked inside the grey, white and black bedroom he closed the door. We sat down on the bed and he looked at me with straight lips.

"Tonight I'm going to take you to a special place, my love." Desta smiled and took his arm over my shoulders to pull me closer. His collogne filling my nostrils. I smiled and closed my eyes.

"Special place, huh? Do my futire husband care to explain where exactly?" I looked up at him with my eyes, looking directly in his. He shook his head and gave me a kiss on my forhead. I giggled.

"I thought for myself, it was a long time I had you..." he kissed my lips, his hand under my chin, deeping the kiss. I moaned in the kiss making his tongue dancing woth mine. He grabbed me by my hips and pulled me on top of him. I took my hands on either side of his shoulders, pulling him down onto the bed, still kissing him.

"Kim..." he said in a low voice as we pulled apart. "I love you, do you know that?" He asked, looking into my eyes. I noded and kissed him.

"I love you too. I want you Desta Castello." And with that, he kissed me, pulling on my shirt. I took it off, leaving me bare chested in fromt of him. He looked at me with wide eyes.  "You're so perfect. It's like seeing you for the first time, taking me." He said low. He took his tongue on my nipple, making me moan. I pulled my hair to the side, making him grab my breast while he licked and kissen my breasts.

He's so hot. I love this man.

"I want you, right now." He said. I moaned as a an answer. He kissed my neck, while leaving love bites. "Take off your outfit. I need to see you." I did as I was told. I stood up in front of him. As I pulled down my tights and my underwear in the process. He looked at me with a seductive face. He licked his lips as he stood up in front of me.

"Gosh, You're so sexy." He pushed me down onto the bed. Laying on top of me. He began kissing my lips, going down towards where I needed him the most. He grabbed my thigs and kissed them, tightening his grip. He kissed them everywhere until his tongue meet my pussy. I whimpered at his skillful tongue.

"So wet." He mumbled white eating me. He pushed his finger inside, growling as he did. My mouth fell open as he did a 'come here' sign with it, and licked my clit.

"D-Desta, i'm gonna cum." I moaned, knowing he wouldn't let me. At least not yet.

"Not yet. I need to feel you around me." He stood up, leaving me on the bed, barely breathing. He tooked off his white button shirt, and then his pants. I could see his dick underneath his boxers.

I keep forgetting how big he was...

"I want you to moan my name, I want to feel inside of you." He said in a husky tone, almost making me cum.

He took off his boxers, getting on top of me. He kissed my lips before placing his dick against my opening.

"Gosh!" I moaned as he pushed himself inside. He let out a growl, placing his head in the crock of my neck. He kept thrusting in and out of me, our skin making a sound in the whole room. My mouth opened, and as It did, he pushed his thumb in my mouth. I sucked at his thumb, looking dorectly in his eyes while he looked in mine.

"Fuck!" He moaned, thrusting himself harder in me. And in one moment, I was now turned around. "Can I take you from behind?" He asked but it sounded more like a demand. I noded my head, and in no time he was inside of me again.

"Oh fuuckk!!" I yelled. He was showing me no mercy, as he thrusted himself harder inside of me. His hand spanked my ass, making my head throw back. He took his hand around my neck, pulling me towards his chest, as he slammed hard in and out.

"D-Desta I-I'm gonna cum!" I yelled. I heard him groan behind me, and I could feel how his dick twitched inside of me.

"Me too. Cum for me, Miele." And with those words I exploded around his hard dick. And I could it twitch one last before, before he released his seemen inside of me.

We laid down on the bed besides eachother. His hand grazed my thigh as we both breathed heavily.

"You're fucking amazing woman." Nicola chuckles with closed eyes. I smell his collogne and kiss him on his chest. I lay my head on his chest and I can feel myself drift into sleep. "You tired, Miele?" He asked. I gave him a hmm, and he chuckled.

"I might need to take it easy with you next time." I looked up st him and he smiled. He gave me a kiss on my lips and I laid down my head again.

"I love you Castello." I said in a sleepy voice. "I love you too, soon to be Castello." And that was all I heard before I drifted away in sleep.

-

"KIMBERLY!" I could hear my name being called out in panic. And it woke me up in panic! I quickly put on the tights and the black t-shirt I wore before. I put up my hair in a messy bun, before I opened the door to the hallway. But I stoped in my tracks.

A big man who I did not recognize came running towards me. All dressed in black and with the biggest knife in history in his hand. I paniced, and shut the door as quickly as possible. But I didn't have time...

He was already inside.

"Come here you fucking bitch!" I looked around in the room, looking for something! I tried to remember what Kian taught me that night...

Find something quick. In seconds you could be dead. Don't think, just do it.

My eyes got sight on a metal pipe against the wall. It was supposed to be in the dancing room for me and Ella. So I could teach her how to stand straight with her legs.

I took the pipe, and held it as tight I could in my hands. Gunshots could be heard from downstairs and it felt like I were going to puke.

"COME HERE!" The man ran towards me, tried to throw the kife at me, but I dodged it with the metal pipe. He was so tall, no hair but a big beard. He could easily kill me.

"Who the fuck are you!" I yelled, as I tried to attack him with the pipe.

His soulless eyes looked into mine. As he smiled and said,

"We just want you dead!" I screamed out for Desta, but more gunshots were to be heard from downstairs. Panic in my whole body. I couldn't escape.

Except for one way. Call me crazy, but I am.

The window.

It's only the second floor, what could go wrong?

I put the pipe in my hands and held it as hard as I could, before I tried to smash it into the mans head. It bought me time, as I ran with all my power I had in my body, towards the big windows.

And I ran right through them. I could feel how the glas cut my skin, and it felt like all my air in my lungs just disappeared. I landed on my hip, and I could hear that it wasn't good, as the bone craking didn't sound or feel so pleasant!

"THE WHORE ESCAPED! I'LL GET HER!" The man stood upstairs, looking down on the ground, the window not having glas anymore to protect the world outside. I pushed myself up, ignoring the pain my body was going through.

"Shit!" I cursed under my breath as I saw two more men running towards me. I limped my way to a door which led to the basement. I typed in the password and the door opened. Right before my eyes the door shut but...

A hand came between it but luckily for me. The door closed with a big bang and the persons hand must've broke, because bones could be heard being crushed. It made me want to vomit...

I limped the rest of the way to the big hiding room. I yelled for help or anyone... but only one voice could be heard.

"Schh! Don't let them know you're here." I turned around in panic, but I saw Alexandro standing there with Ella.

Ella was crying but Alexandro muffled her cries with his hand. He looked worried. "Are you okay?" He asked me. I looked down at my leg, blood pouring out of it. But I just turned around so Ella wouldn't see it...

"I'm fine. What's going on, Alex?" I asked him, while I found bandage, and rolled it around the wound. Wincing at the same time.

"Another mafia...we called for help to others, but it will take some time. Kimberly. It's war."

Panic exploded in my veins as the heavy, secured door was about to not be so secured anymore. Someone was trying to break in. I looked around, my head spinning. Couches, tv, a bed and a big bookshelf was in the room. I quickly walked towards Alexandro and Ella,

"Quick! Get under the bed!" I tried to push Alexandro but he shook his head. "No, you take Ella and hide. I will stay here." I pleaded him with my eyes, but he stood his ground.

In seconds I took Ella, and we hide under the bed. And the big door was being aggressively opened, and fell to the ground.

Gunshots erupted in the room, making my ears almost bleed. I covered Ella's ears and I tried to make her look at me and not at the scene in front of us.

And that's when my heart dropped as far as it could.

Alexandro flew down onto the floor, blood pouring out of his mouth. His hands were shaking, trying to stop all the blood coming out of his chest. Tears started to run down my face and my heart broke.

"no, no, no-" I cried and said to myself. I began to tremble as I watched the legs of a man I didn't know, walking out of the room, just...disappeared into nothing.

I ran towards Alexandro, holding onto his hand. He looked so...Calm?

"Alexandro please..." I begged. I placed my forhead on his, as I cried my heart out. Ella stayd where she was, as I told her not to look.

"It-It's okay, Kim. This life is tough." He coughed making more blood pour out of his mouth. "But I'm done now. I've lived, loved and done everything I've ever dreamed of. Just promise me..." he coughed again, "promise me you stay with Desta. Don't leave him, or anyone here. You are the reason everyone's here." I cried as I shut my eyes closed.

"Promise!"

"Alexendro, I can't let you go! Not now." I begged him, but a faint smile came upon his lips. "Please promise me?" I noded to him and he laid his head down.

"I need to let go. It doesn't hurt, Kim. I'm so happy I met you. You're an amazing person. Thank you..." He looked me in the eyes, until...

He took his last breath, and his eyes shut closed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 396 49
Adrik When I claimed her, that was it. I made her mine and betrayed her. She longed for a story that wasn't mine to narrate, so I did the only thing...
6.8K 102 12
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...
7.2K 96 51
This book can be read as a standalone, however, I advise you to read His Possession first. This would help you understand the context and not spoil t...
321K 23.6K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...