You're Nothing Without Me | N...

De DespairQueen_11037

"𝖨'𝗆 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 π—’π—ˆπ—Ž'𝗏𝖾 π–Ίπ—…π—π–Ίπ—’π—Œ 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 π—π—ˆ 𝖻𝖾." Y/N was your average quiet kid... Mai multe

Prologue ( + AUDITION)
Chapter 1, part 2 | Walk Like an Egyptian - part 1
Chapter 2 | Walk Like an Egyptian - Part 2
Chapter 3 | Super Happy Crazy Fun Time Japan
Chapter 4 | Anything Yukon Do, I Can Do Better
Chapter 5 | Broadway, Baby!
Chapter 6 | Slap Slap Revolution
Chapter 7 | The Am-AH-Zon Race
Chapter 8 | Can't Help Falling in Louvre
Chapter 9 | Newf Kids on the Rock
Chapter 10 | Jamaica Me Sweat
Chapter 11 | I See London..

Chapter 1, part 1 | Walk Like an Egyptian - part 1

1K 21 134
De DespairQueen_11037

[2nd Person POV]

Well, you clearly didn't think this through.

Here you are, currently on a bus leading to what you consider your fate. The bus felt stuffy and crowded with the amount of people that were in it. And with the very little room it had, you felt suffocated. Not to mention, it was filled with chatter.

You didn't expect for there to be so much contestants for this season, including a couple of new faces as well. You were so wrong.

"Season 3 of Total Drama, folks! The world is gonna be mine- sea to shining sea." Chris Mclean, the host of the show, announced as the bus arrived. "Sadly, I'm forced to share my world with a three-ring traveling teen freak show. They'll be competing all around the globe for another - million - dollars!"

"So - let's meet our players!" The door to the bus opened and people began to exit. "Courtney, Duncan, Heather, Gwen, Leshawna!" Chris exclaimed the contestants' names as they exited out of the bus. Most of them smiled or waved at the camera. Heather stopped walking, causing Gwen to bump into her.

"Ugh! Are there reserved seats? I.e. can I have one not behind Heather's pony hair ponytail?" Gwen complained as she pointed at Heather, causing Heather to stop smiling while glancing back at her, eyebrows furrowed. "Um, my extensions are human hair!" Heather argued back as she turned to Gwen, arms crossed.

"You learn something new everyday." Duncan, in front of Heather, commented, causing Gwen to let out a giggle. They stared and smiled at each other. Courtney took notice of this and glared at Gwen.

"Lindsay, Owen, DJ and - Harold!" Chris exclaimed. There was grunting coming from inside the bus, but no one walked out. "Guys?" Chris raised an eyebrow. DJ then walked out of the bus, Owen captured between his arms. "Sweet strawberry preserves! NOO!" Owen exclaimed. "He's afraid of flying, remember?" DJ spoke in a concerned tone as he turned to Chris for a second, before walking on ahead.

"Aerophobia - from the Latin, as opposed to Aeronausiphobia - the fear of air sickness." Harold remarked, pushing up his glasses and looking at the camera before walking on ahead as well. Noah followed, looking unimpressed. "Keep up the fascinating facts and I'm going to be Aeronausious all over you." He commented as he rolled his eyes.

"And returning favorites - Noah, Cody, and--" Noah and Cody walked away. Before Chris could continue, he was cut off. "Yo, yo, yo! This year's winner is in the house! Uh, bus. I mean, runwayyy. Where's the plane, eh?" Ezekiel fumbled with his words a bit before speaking confidently, or at least trying to, putting his hands on his hips.

"I know, right? Let's fly!" Izzy, standing behind him, exclaimed as she jumped on top of his shoulders. This caused them both to lose their balance. "Watch out!" Ezekiel let out of grunt as him and Izzy fell to the ground.

"Yup! Izzy's back!" Chris exclaimed, before adding. "Also returning this season - Tyler!" Chris paused. Tyler striked a pose, as if showing off his muscles, before falling to the ground as well. "And the co-host of Total Drama: Aftermath - Bridgette!" She walked out of the bus, waving and smiling at the camera before falling to the ground, like the others. "Whoa!"

"Yo, Chris, you forgot to introduce me." Ezekiel commented as he raised his hand, currently being crushed under Tyler, Bridgette, and Izzy. Chris let out a sigh. "And Ezekiel."

"And now - to mix things up and keep it all fresh - we're adding three new competitors!" Shit. Holy shit, this is it. You were gonna walk out of the bus soon. After the two new other competitors, of course.

"He's an honor roll student with a diplomat for a dad, and an amazing ability to charm the pants off most species - Alejandro!" Chris exclaimed. On cue, the Latin-American man walked out of the bus, wearing some shades as he wore a charming smile. He took off his shades before walking towards the contestants on the floor. "Perhaps I can assist?" He spoke, helping the Izzy and Bridgette up from the ground.

"Wowee!" Izzy exclaimed once she and Bridgette were now standing, looking at Alejandro. "I- I- I have a boyfriend!" Bridgette stammered, flustered. Alejandro then reached a hand out to the boys. "And amigos, please, allow me." He helped them both up as well. "Wowee.." Ezekiel spoke, before Tyler quickly remarked. "I like girls."

"Next - She's a sugar-addicted super fan, with 16 Total Drama blogs - Sierra!" Chris announced, before said girl came rushing out of the bus. "Oh my gosh, I love you guys! AND THIS IS GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE AND-" Sierra began of screech, hyperventilating, before she paused. "Anybody got a paper bag I can breathe into?" Suddenly, she seemed to exclaimed as she had taken notice of a certain someone. 

"Oh my gosh, Cody!" She rushed to him. "I've dreamt of this moment - only you weren't wearing a shirt!" She looked down at him. Before he could respond, Chris spoke again.

"And last, but definitely not the least - our new mystery contestant, [Y/N]!" shitshitshit that was your cue. You took a deep breath before walking out of the bus. You wanted to speak, say something, introduce yourself. But you felt several pairs of eyes on you, which made you incredibly nervous. So, you just gave a small wave instead and quickly walked towards where the others were, looking at the ground.

Just as you did so, everyone - including you - turned towards the sound of screeching wheels. "What the-?" Duncan muttered. And there it was, in all its glory - the plane you and the other contestants would be traveling in. As it stopped moving, a couple of the nails holding it together fell off.

"Excuse me, but I'd like to express some concern about the safety of our plane." Courtney raised her hand before signaling towards the plane. Chris shrugged her concern off. "Relax, it's perfectly safe!" Chris replied. As if on cue, a huge chunk of the plane fell off. The loud sound caused you, and some others, to flinch. You assumed the nails that fell off earlier were holding it together.

"Now boarding!" Chris exclaimed. Owen quickly began to panic more than previously. "NO! I can't ride in that! Call the United Nations! Call a cab! Call my mom! No, I'm not doing this!" Chris frowned as Owen continued to complain, pulling out a frying pan and walking towards him.

"I'm out! THIS IS UNETHICAL!" CLANK! You and the other contestants winced at the sound of Owen being hit by Chris echoed in the air. "Mommy.." Owen muttered before falling unconscious. "Anybody else got a problem with it?" Chris asked in a challenging manner as he raised the frying pan once more.

"No!" "Love it!" "Dibs on the window seat!" Cody, Lindsay, and Bridgette quickly agreed with Chris, as so did the other competitors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You all followed Chris into the plane. "Singing? Really? I thought Chris was joking about that." Gwen shrugged, turning to the rest of the competitors. "Well, I don't have a problem with it." Courtney shrugged in return, smiling. "Yeah. 'Cause you like singing." Leshawna pointed at Courtney. Duncan signaled towards himself with his thumb. "Well, I  don't! Girls sing, little birdies sing," Duncan imitated a bird with his hands, letting out a forced laugh. "Duncans do NOT sing."

"Think I'll get to beatbox?" Harold spoke to Leshawna. Duncan turned to him. "I'll beat you if you try." He raised his fist to emphasize the threat. "Why are you doing this to us?" Heather pointed at Chris, clearly annoyed. "Singing reality shows are HUGE! And - the worse the singing, the higher the ratings! Which, is why on this show, there will be no vocal coaches, or rehearsals, or warnings!" Chris explained.

Shit. You were screwed. Like, really fucking screwed. You were already pretty self-conscious about your singing abilities. Now you had to sing on reality TV? Oh, you were fucked. After Chris' explanation, all the other contestants began to complain. "Anywho," Chris began to speak again, clearly not giving a shit about you and the others' protests.

"This is the dining area, where you'll enjoy in-flight meals." Chris gestured towards a small table in the area, with a bunch of small stools surrounding it. "Not for long, eh? Prepare to lose to the Zeke!" Ezekiel stated in a confident manner. "Okay, so not trying to be mean here but, you do know you got voted out first last time, right?" Gwen replied, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Word. And I spent every minute since making sure that don't happen again. I'm stronger, faster, smarter-" He was cut off by the host. "Chattier? Blabbier? Can't-shut-uppier?" Chris remarked, crossing his arms. "Now zip it and let me finish the tour so we can get this bird in flight!" Ezekiel winced, his posture shrinking slightly at Chris' yelling.

"Is there a ladies' room?" Leshawna spoke up. "Just through there." Chris signaled in the direction behind him. Leshawna walked in the direction he pointed. "Good. 'Cause I gotta make a deposit."

CONFESSIONAL : LESHAWNA

Leshawna entered the bathroom, pausing for a second before noticing the camera. She leaned close to it. "There's a camera in the potty? AGAIN? UGH!" She leaned away from the camera, crossing her arms. "Can't a sister get a little privacy on the program?"

=============================

"Losing teams will enjoy luxurious economy class accommodations between destinations!" This specific section of the plane looked just as worn out as the exterior of the plane, with some water dripping from the ceiling. "Okay, but where are our beds?" Lindsay asked, looking left and right. "Owen? Care to demonstrate?" Chris spoke, signaling towards Owen.

You and the other contestants looked to see him still knocked out, drooling as he was tied to the plane by the seatbelts wrapped around him. "Plane... no.." He muttered in between snores and drool. "That does not look comfortable." Heather commented. "No comfort for losers! Safety harnesses and an emergency exit. But - no comfort here, here, or here!" Chris pointed in different directions of the room.

Sierra laughed. "OMG Chris, I am just LOL!" You mentally cringed at her words. 'Who the hell says that in real life? Ew.'  You thought, as she let out another laugh. "We should hit the winner's compartment, eh? 'Cause I ain't ever gonna sit back here, ha! Never!" Ezekiel boasted. Noah, who was standing beside him, raised an eyebrow.

"Is never your policy on mouthwash too, homeschool?" He remarked, fanning away the supposed smell of Ezekiel's breath, causing Ezekiel to put his hand over his mouth. You almost let out a chuckle at Noah's remark. Almost.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This, is the first-class cabin. The domain of each week's winners." Chris explained. You and the others were scattered in the room, with you sitting in a chair near a window. "Now this  is the kind of accommodation ladies deserve." Alejandro spoke to Lindsay. "They get ladies in first class too?" Lindsay paused. "Oh! Me! You meant me!" Lindsay smiled at Alejandro, flustered.

"That guy is as smooth as Mama's gravy." DJ commented, standing next to Tyler, who was slouching. "Linday's supposed to like me.." Tyler frowned. DJ let out a chuckle as he shook his head. "Nobody can compete with gravy."

"Lindsay! I can do a handspring!" Tyler called out to her, not listening to DJ. Tyler attempted to do a handspring, but tripped and fell in front of her and Alejandro instead. Lindsay looked down at him, speaking in a worried tone. "Oh my gosh! Poor.. uh.. I'm blanking on his name- Oh! Oh, I know! Alejandro!" She smiled, looking towards Alejandro.

"That's my name." He replied with a smile. "And what a nice name.. Alejandro.. I could say it all day!" Lindsay replied. "Please do." Alejandro responded, causing Lindsay to giggle. You mentally cringed at their antics. 'That Alejandro is so transparent. A bit charming, sure. But definitely up to no good.'  You mentally noted that he might or might not be a threat.

CONFESSIONAL: HEATHER

"I can see right through that guy." She paused, before looking around. She was sat in the cockpit, Chef behind her. She seemed to smile. "You know, this extra confessional is a thousand times nicer than talking in the toilet."

"Maybe for you. I'm trying to prep for a fly here." Chef turned to her, his eyebrows furrowed. "Hello, venting? Shhhhh." She shushed him. "Anyway, new guy is so transparent, so fake, so-" "Deliciously seductive?" Chef interrupted her, turning to her again. "That is exactly the opposite of what I was trying to say." Heather replied.

"Pretty good-looking guy to boot." He paused, Heather glaring at him as he turned away. "I'm just saying." He added, as Heather groaned in annoyance. "Ugh! Forget this!"

===============================

"Whoa! Where are we now?" Cody exclaimed. "A grand piano? Wood-burning pizza oven? Four person hot-tub with LED light show and dancing waters?" He added. "How do I win this?" Harold asked, walking towards the hot-tub with a smile. "My fair Leshawna loves a hot tub." Chris followed not long after.

"Easy, tiger. These are my  quarters. And they're off limits! Clear?" Chris frowned at Harold. "..Crystal." Harold looked down in disappointment. "Oh, Chris. I heart your limits!" Sierra, behind Chris, spoke. 

CONFESSIONAL: HEATHER

"Anyway, with Beth gone, Lindsay and Ale-whatever looking like a real threat, my only strategic option is to make friends with the other newbies. Pretending to like that super crazy fan is gonna be hard, and the other one hasn't even said a thing." Heather leaned towards the bathroom camera. "I do not  heart the newbies."

================================

"And that's pretty much it!" Chris announced, with everyone sitting somewhere around the dining area. "I skipped the cargo hold and galley, but I'm sure you'll find those exciting destinations later, when I 'accidentally' lock you in them!"

The plane rumbled, causing Brigette to fall. Alejandro caught her between his arms, with her resting on his lap. "Señorita, are you okay?" Alejandro asked as he looked down at her. "..Is the Earth moving?" Bridgette swooned as she looked back up at him. "Nope! We are! Woooo!" Izzy exclaimed.

"One more thing." Chris began. "I'm sure you remember a little called the elimination ceremony? Takes place right in there, my friends." Chris pointed behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you don't receive a barf bag full of airline issue peanuts,-" "I got a peanut allergy, yo. Or more like sensitivity?" Chris was interrupted by Ezekiel. You and the other contestants stood in the elimination ceremony area. Chris frowned. "-You will be forced to take the drop of shame." He glared at Ezekiel. "Okay, I just don't like-" "Kinda like this!" Ezekiel was interrupted by Chris this time, who grabbed him by his green hoodie and chucked him out of the now moving plane.

Ezekiel fell to the ground with a loud thud before standing up. "Hey!" He exclaimed before chuckling, trying to chase after the plane. "Good one, eh? Now, slow down and let my bling back in!" Ezekiel yelled to Chris as he chased after the plane, with Chris smiling as he waved at him. "All eliminations are final, bro!" He yelled back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and the others sat in the dining area. The silence was deafening. You wished you could say something, but the awkward tension was too much to bear. 'Ugh. Stupid nonexistent social skills.'  You thought to yourself, looking down at the ground. At least you were doing a pretty good job at making people forget you exist. As far as you're aware, no one has even said your name.

"Every second we're getting closer to adventure, and further from Mama." DJ leaned on the table, a sad/pondering expression on his face. "Cody Emmett Jameson Anderson. I also happen to know that your birthday is April 1st. You're my very own April Fool." Sierra swooned, looking directly at Cody. You pondered whether he was uncomfortable with her antics. You knew you would've been.

DING!

Chris appeared with a suit, hat, and cane, the spotlight engulfing him. He striked a pose. "Whenever you hear that friendly little bell, It's musical number time! So, let's hear it!" SHIT SHIT SHIT OH SHIT. Oh, you were fucked. Royally fucked. This was the part of the show you dreaded the most.

"But.. what are we supposed to sing?" Courtney asked. "You have to make it up as you go. Wouldn't be challenging otherwise, now would it?" Chris leaned forward with a smug expression.

[Note: The parts [Y/N] sings in will be underlined.]

Courtney, Izzy, Lindsay and Sierra: Up! Up! Up! Up!

Cody, DJ, Harold and Tyler: Sing! Sing! Sing! Sing!

Bridgette, Courtney, Heather, Izzy, Leshawna, Lindsay and Sierra: We're flying.

Alejandro, Cody, DJ, Harold, Noah, and Tyler: And singing.

Everyone (except Duncan, Ezekiel, Gwen, and Owen): We're flying and we're singing!

Sierra: Come fly with us!

Cody and Sierra: Come fly with us!

Izzy: We've got a lot 'o crazy tunes to bust! Haha!

Bridgette: Come fly with us!

Bridgette and Lindsay: Come fly with us!

Alejandro: It's a pleasure, and an honor, and a must.

Duncan: Dudes, this is messed. You're singing in a plane.

Harold: What did you expect? Chris is freaking insane. Ah!

Gwen: Yeah, but, guys, you're singing on TV!

Courtney: Haven't you always wanted to? It can't just be me!

DJ: Come fly with us!

DJ and Leshawna: Come fly with us!

Heather: Do you know how to steer this thing!?

Chef: I try.

Ezekiel: They thought they could leave me and depart, but this stowaway's got winning in his heart!

Noah and [Y/N]: Come fly with us! Come die with us!

Owen: We're flying?! I hate flying! Stop the plane! [gets hit on the head with a frying pan]

Cody, DJ, Heather and Sierra: Come fly with us! Come sing with us!

Duncan and Gwen: No!

Chris: Anyone care for a copy of the season three rules? Because in order to escape instant elimination-

Bridgette: All contestants must sing in each show!

Courtney: Duncan, do it! Let's go!

Cody: Gwen, sing it! Don't go!

Gwen: Well, I don't wanna go home. Come fly with us! Come fly with us! Come and fly with us!

Courtney: Duncan, come on! Please?

Duncan: This sucks!

Everyone else: Yeah!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You heard a bell ring once you had all finished singing. You got away with barely singing any lines, at least.

"Enough singing, fruitcakes! Strap yourselves in. We are now beginning our descent into Egypt." Chef announced over the speakers. "Musical numbers. Worst idea. Chris is such an i-" Chris gasped, as Chef cut himself off. "Hey, why is the PA light still on? Oh sh-" Chef's voice was cut off as Chris frowned, his brows furrowed. "We'll be right back." He said.

--------------------------------------------------

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

14K 397 15
Have you ever felt like you were alone in the world? Ever felt like you didn't fit in anywhere? That's exactly how Y/N feels. Her father left before...
4.7K 71 10
Y/n is a hopeless romantic, no matter how hard she tries she can never fall in love. All her crushes always seem to fade away. One day Y/N checks her...
37.7K 1.3K 31
(Y/N) was a normal child when she was younger. She had friends, was popular, and had everything she wanted. Until her parents became rich and famous...