𝐌𝐒𝐧𝐞 | 𝐂.𝐉𝐇 𝐱 𝐊.π˜π’...

By Sangieschicken_

[π—–π—’π— π—£π—Ÿπ—˜π—§π—˜π——] Jongho is just obsessed with Yeosang. More

A/N
γ€–1γ€—
γ€–2γ€—
γ€–3γ€—
γ€–4γ€—
γ€–5γ€—
γ€–6γ€—
γ€–7γ€—
γ€–8γ€—
γ€–9γ€—
γ€–10γ€—
γ€–11γ€—
γ€–13γ€—
γ€–14γ€—
γ€–15γ€—
γ€–16γ€—
γ€–17γ€—
γ€–18γ€—
γ€–19γ€—
γ€–20γ€—
γ€–21γ€—
γ€–22γ€—
γ€–23γ€—
γ€–24γ€—
γ€–25γ€—
γ€–26γ€—
γ€–27γ€—
γ€–28γ€—
γ€–29γ€—
γ€–30γ€—
γ€–31γ€—
γ€–32γ€—
γ€–33γ€—
γ€–34γ€—
γ€–35γ€—
γ€–36γ€—
γ€–37γ€—
β€’*Β¨ΒΈΒΈο½‘οΎŸβœ§οΎŸβ€’*β€’.ΒΈΒΈ
γ€–38γ€—
γ€–39γ€—
γ€–40γ€—
γ€–41γ€—
γ€–42γ€—
γ€–43γ€—
γ€–44γ€—
γ€–45γ€—
γ€–46γ€—
γ€–47γ€—
γ€–48γ€—
γ€–49γ€—
γ€–50γ€—
A/N

γ€–12γ€—

771 37 3
By Sangieschicken_

Yeosang hummed as he flipped a page of the book he was reading, tucking the blanket that was over him and just felt cozy as he laid on the sofa in library.

He didn't know Jongho had a damn library in his house. It was just huge and had so many books of different genres, and Yeosang just liked being in there. It was so cozy with a lot of plants and just silence. 

He tried not to think about what happened with Jongho. He really didn't want to think about a kiss or just why did he do that. He suddenly felt bad and the kiss was just sudden. 

He sighed as he kept reading, just lying on the sofa in library in silence. He enjoyed peace and he liked reading, so it was a perfect match. He liked the way it was.

He was reading some cheesy romance book he found on the shelf, but it was better than doing nothing. He didn't have a phone, laptop or anyone to talk to because all of them were busy. 

So many things and people, and yet Yeosang was stuck here all alone. Jongho didn't talk to him since the kiss yesterday, so it wasn't a surprise. The guy just took him and isn't spending any time with him. 

Yeosang shook his head as he realized he was losing focus, but it really wasn't a surprise. Jongho had that huge impact on him. 

He read the book for a few minutes, totally focusing on it and just not really hearing footsteps approaching him. 

Someone chuckled as they stood near Yeosang, making him pull away from the book in confusion. Yeosang looked up and saw Jongho standing there and just looking at him. 

He looked normal, but Yeosang noticed the scar on his cheek and a black mark around his eye. What the hell happened?

"Seems like you found my secret chamber, huh?" Jongho chuckled. 

Yeosang sat up from the sofa, letting the blanket fall from his chest and down on to his lap. He saw Jongho's face had so many scratches and marks, looking like he got hit 100 times. 

 "What happened?" Yeosang asked before he could stop himself. 

Jongho looked at him for a few seconds before he smiled. That guy seemed to be so cold, and yet he can't stop smiling when he is with Yeosang. 

"Nothing my love. I'm fine, just got into a fight." He said. 

Yeosang furrowed his eyebrows. What fight? What the hell? 

Okay, that just confirmed his assumptions of Jongho not being a businessman. 

Jongho sat down, making Yeosang pull his legs back and before he could move fully away, Jongho caught him by the ankle and placed his legs on his lap. He hummed as he started to massage Yeosang's ankles. 

Yeosang wanted to say something, but he just kept his mouth opened. 

"Are you good, Jongho? What the hell happened?" Yeosang asked, sounding more concerned than he was supposed to be. 

Jongho smiled. "Don't worry, I'm fine. I'll just clean the wounds up."

Yeosang furrowed his eyebrows. He wasn't sure if he was honest or not. 

He hummed and just looked down to Jongho's hands that were rubbing Yeosang's sock covered ankles. Why did that suddenly feel so comforting? Yeosang really had no idea.

"What are you reading?" Jongho asked. 

Yeosang looked down to the book in his hand, shrugging his shoulders. 

"Just some book I found. It's not that interesting." Yeosang replied. 

Jongho smiled, still rubbing his ankles and just humming. 

"You seem like you got really comfy here. I'm glad to see that."

Yeosang nodded. "Yeah. I like it here so much."

Jongho nodded his head. "You can always come where ever you want here. You know that this door is usually locked, but you can always ask me or anyone else to unlock it. You know I would let you in my room too, even if I never let anyone in there." 

Yeosang smiled a bit, looking down to his lap as Jongho kept rubbing his ankles. Yeosang just relaxed and allowed him to do so. 

"Can I clean up your wounds then? You did so many things for me, and yet I didn't do anything to pay you back." Yeosang mumbled. 

Jongho shook his head. "Why would you need to do anything? You kissed me, it's more than enough."

Yeosang blushed as he got up from the sofa in the matter of seconds, trying to ignore Jongho who giggled. 

"Shut up." Yeosang grumbled as he got out of the room. 

Jongho shook his head and followed him to find a emergency kit. 

► ► ► ► ►

Hongjoong hummed as he typed on his phone, smiling a bit as his mom sent him a picture of kimchi fried rice she made. 

He missed his family a lot, but he also liked his work. He knew it was wrong because he is doing illegal things, but things like spying on people were just interesting. 

His family was worried, but he was just doing those things online, and not in real life. That's less dangerous at least. Hongjoong understood their concerns however. 

"Who are you texting, shorty? Your boyfriend?" Someone asked suddenly. 

Hongjoong jumped, looking at Seonghwa who was looking over his shoulder and smirking a bit. He furrowed his eyebrows and placed his phone back into his pocket.

"What the fuck?" Hongjoong mumbled. 

Seonghwa giggled. "That's a bad word, Joongie. Good boys don't talk like that."

Hongjoong made a disgusted face. "Not your business who am I texting. You really don't need to know about that."

Seonghwa smiled, showing off his perfectly white teeth and making Hongjoong suddenly understand how good he looked. 

"Why are you so cold towards me? All I want is to be near you." 

Hongjoong rolled his eyes and walked away from Seonghwa, but the man just shook his head and followed him. 

"Where are you going, Joongie? I though we were going to spend time together."

Hongjoong scoffed. "Spending time with you? I would rather eat ants than do that ever."

Seonghwa shook his head. "Why are you so feisty? You just don't seem to get that I want to date you. I've been saying that for almost 2 years now."

Hongjoong froze there and just stood in shock. No way. 

He isn't going to date Seonghwa. He is literally always flirting with everyone, and yet he says he wants to date Hongjoong? He wondered how many times has he said that already and to who.

That guy literally had more girlfriends more than Hongjoong can count. He switches them like socks. 

He sighed. "How many times have you said that to others?"

Seonghwa suddenly furrowed his eyebrows and just stared at him in confusion. 

"What? I didn't say that to anyone. You're the first."

Hongjoong tsked and rolled his eyes. Of course he would say that, but he really wasn't interested. Seonghwa has been all around him ever since he joined the group, but Hongjoong knew that he was just faking it.

He really didn't want to waste his time with Seonghwa, but that guy just keeps bothering him. 

"You also said that to them, huh?" Hongjoong mumbled.

Seonghwa shook his head. "What? Hongjoong, I didn't say that to anyone."

"Just save me from excuses. I don't want to know." 

Seonghwa watched as he took his stuff and shook his head. 

"Hongjoong-"

Hongjoong quickly walked away, not turning to look at Seonghwa who just stood there. 

If that was what Hongjoong really thought of him, then Seonghwa will have to try harder to win him. 

He knew that it was not a surprise, but Seonghwa has been courting him for almost 3 years. Seonghwa had so many girlfriends before, but Hongjoong was the one he wanted. He was perfect.

But he knew why he thought like that. Seonghwa will make him fall for him no matter what.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 482 50
A Mingi-Jongho texting fanfiction^^
88K 7.1K 31
[completed ] Choi San was too busy breaking everyone else's heart, to keep an eye on his own. And when a player gets played, things get messy... And...
82K 4.6K 31
❝ you're not my soulmate but why do i keep falling for you.❞
40.1K 1.7K 37
One night Hongjoong save Seonghwa from robbers. Now Seonghwa is helplessly falling in love with Hongjoong and everyone can see it except for him. Ho...