The most hated Swan gets a Ha...

Cherrybomb9824 द्वारा

(Various Yandere x Swan Reader) Calista Swan is the half sister of Bella Swan. Bella is beloved by her famil... अधिक

Ocs
Yanderes
Background
Prologue
Chapter 01: Returning home
Chapter 02: New school
Chapter 2 1/2: Obsession
Chapter 03: Tension in Biology class
Chapter 04: Creepy Waylon
Chapter 05: Edward's disappearance and Bella's anger
Chapter 07: Hospital visit
Chapter 08: Spending time with the Cullens and Bella's jealousy

Chapter 06: Edward returns

3.1K 119 7
Cherrybomb9824 द्वारा

Calista's POV
"Hello Calista" Edward says smiling me Bella stops, stunned, and so do I.

He is direct, precise, as if every word was rehearsed before being spoken. I can tell he's trying, I can see that every word is an effort for him. He's trained his voice to be soft like velvet and smooth like silk, he's keeping his body position small and calm, but open.

He's purposely trying to make himself seem non threatening and inviting. He's doing everything possible to make me feel comfortable with him.

Mr. Molina ushers Bella away from Edward and informs her of the seating situation. Edward pulls out the chair next to him and shyly smiles "You okay? I can make Mike sit with one of them and you can sit by me" Angela offered making Edward's smile drop.

I anxiously bite my lower lip, before shaking my head and saying "It's okay Angie, I kinda wanna talk to him" I look at her and smile reassuringly making her timidly smile and nod before going to sit by Mike.

I take a deep breath and walk over to Edward whose face lights back up. I return his smile as I take a seat next to him "I didn't have a chance to introduce myself last week.....My name is Edward Cullen" I smile and say "I know. The most eligible bachelor at school is a hot topic. I'm Calista Swan, but I think you already knew that" I revert my attention to my now open notebook.

"Onion root tip cells! That's what's on your slides. Separate and label them into the phases of
mitosis. The first partners to get it right, win... the golden onion!" I faintly hear Mr. Molina say and glance up to see him excitedly hold up a spray painted onion. Everyone just looks at him with a 'really' expression disappointing Mr. Molina by their apathy.

Everyone sets to work. Edward pushes the microscope towards me first "Ladies first" he says charmingly. I grab the microscope and carefully click the first slide in, adjusting the lens as I take a shaky breath before I start "You've been gone...." He quickly supplies an explanation "Out of town. For personal reasons" making me glance at him to see him attentively staring at me.

"Really? Because everyone was under the impression that Bella and I simultaneously drove you away" I say, unable to stop the accusatory tone making Edward flinch and frown. A pit of guilt forms in my stomach at his kicked puppy expression.

"I'm sor-" I start only to be cut off by Edward saying "Don't apologize. I know that it looked really bad, but.... I wasn't running away from you, maybe Bella, but never from you" his words made me snicker before peeking through the scope "Prophase."

"May I look?" Edward asks making me nod and slide him the microscope. He gently brushes his icy fingers against my hand as he takes it and glances through the lens "Prophase" he says making me subconsciously murmur "Like I said" as I write on the work sheet he follows me lead and writes it down. A smirk pulling at his lips.

"Enjoying the rain?" He asks making look at him in amusement "Seriously? You're asking me about the weather?" I ask as Edward becomes flustered "It appears so...." I chuckled but decided to humor him and answer "Yes. I like the cold, and rain, and the gray. It's soothing. I think that while they're not fashionable that turtleneck sweaters, and fuzzy socks, and uggs are supper comfy....the weather provides the excuse to wear them all the time!"

Edward chuckles intrigued and pleased by my joy in something so seemingly simple and small "What?" I ask smiling more he shakes his head and turns to the microscope, switching out the slides "Anaphase" he states "May I?" I ask and he passes it to me I look through the lens before announcing "Anaphase" making Edward smugly say "Like I said."

I ignore that and ask for the next slide and he provides it. As I look through the lens Edward leans towards me and gently brushes his thumb against the cut on my cheek "So are you going to tell me what really happened? Or are you going to come up with a better lie than what you told my sisters?"

I pull away and look at him, I know I can't lie to him. It's frustrating that the Cullen aren't like everyone else, they act like they genuinely care instead of just asking out of formality and moving on after receiving the lie that they wanted in the first place they move on.

"It's complicated...." I muttered glancing over at Bella who quickly snapped her head forward and pretended that she wasn't eavesdropping and actually started her work this time.

"I think I can keep up, I already know that Isabella has something to do with it" Edward says redrawing my attention to him. He actually seems interested....... I look into the microscope "Bella and I are half sisters, our dad is the sheriff-" I started only for Edward to interrupt "Wait- Isabella- Bella is your sister?!"

I jumped and looked at him, startled "But, you two look nothing alike" he says making me chuckle sadly knowing he meant my plain Jane at best average looks and Bella's stellar beauty "....yeah we're just half sisters. We have different moms, and I live with hers, Renee.....who recently remarried to this guy, Phil."

"Very complex. So you don't like him" Edward nods upon seeing my discomfort "No, he makes me uncomfortable- Interphase" I said and we wrote it down "So because Phil and I.....couldn't get along. Renee shipped us off to live with our dad. Renee favors Bella, and hates me so she chose the logical choice of getting rid of the child instead of the new young husband. I just... don't understand why she gave up Bella when I was the problem" I finished explaining.

Edward frowns as we turn in our worksheets "Why don't you live with your mom?" He asks as we grab our things and get ready to leave class "Because she's dead" I then walk out with my golden onion and a stunned Edward following.

"I'm sorry...." He starts but I wave him off "It all happened when I was a baby" "This doesn't explain the cut....and bruises" he says making me look at him "Like I said, Renee always favored Bella, and when Bella's angry she acts out. Normally I can handle her, but normally when Bella wants something she gets it. Lately what she wants is you and your family and she's not getting your family."

"So she's taking her anger out on you..." Edward says as the facts clicked into place "Hasn't the sheriff seen this? Why isn't he stopping her?" He questions "Because she's the favorite. With Charlie, with Renee, with everyone. Bella's just.... Better."

"I don't believe that" Edward says making me look up at him and smile. He develops that flustered look and clears his throat before changing the subject "So you were raised with Bella as a sister...and Renee who isn't really a mother" he says making me nod "Yeah..."

"I see," he says "it must've been hard growing up without a mother" "Not as hard as growing up with a mother who thinks that you're too ugly to love" I retort under my breath as I think of Renee's and I's relationship.

Edward nods and says "I'm sure Renee loves Bella, but it probably felt defeating to have an ugly daughter and a divinely beautiful stepdaughter" his words make my head snap up and say "Wha-no I meant Renee and me not Renee and Bella."

Edward furrows his eyebrows in confusion and says "What are you talking about Calista? You're absolutely beautiful" I look at him in shock, unsure of what to say. I rip my gaze away from his enchanting topaz eyes and tear up.....

......No one's ever thought that I was beautiful before....

Edward steps closer and cups my cheek to lift my eyes back up to his "You are beautiful Calista, you're the most beautiful woman I've ever met" my face flushed and I stammer and try to avert my gaze elsewhere only to spot Bella glaring at me "I-I should get going" I say as I hurriedly finish up at my locker and scurry away.

~~~timeskip~~~
The rain has stopped, but the parking lot is full of water and patches of black ice. I started the trek back to the house only to be yanked behind Bella's truck.

"What the fuck was that Calista?! Are you seriously badmouthing me and Renee and telling lies to the Cullens?!" She shrieks out making me wince and say "They weren't lies-" only to be cut off by Bella slapping me "Shut up!" Before she can say another word she's cut off by the sound of a high pitched screech.

Bella and I turn to see a van skidding on the ice, heading directly for us. Time seemingly slows as I turn planning to leap to safety only for Bella's grip to tighten and root me into place. I look at her only to see her evil smirk. Bella then pushes me into the road and I hit my head on the asphalt, and land directly in the van's path.

I felt someone yank me out of the way and heard the van crash. Spots decorated my vision as the panicked voices of students filled the air;

"Bella! Are you okay!?"

"Bella! Are you hurt?!"

"What happened!? Is anyone hurt?! Did anyone see what happened?!"

"Bella's fine! Calista's hurt! Call an ambulance!"

That sounded like Angela...... I think before passing out.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

86.8K 1.7K 16
Y/n Swan is Bella's adopted younger sister, and is dreading moving back to the dreary town of Forks, Washington. However, everything changes when Set...
78.1K 1.9K 36
Ruby Juliet "RJ" Swan is the older half sister of Bella Swan, see what happens when RJ goes to see her half sister when her father doesn't stop distu...
1.1M 24.2K 63
Lucy Swan is the younger twin sister of Isabella (Bella) Swan. Despite Bella hating her little sister for ridiculous reasons, Lucy doesn't allow it t...
373K 11K 107
Bella Swan and her adopted sister Y/n Swan, move to forks, so their mother can be happy with her husband. How will this change their lifes and what w...