Unbreakable Bond

By tiffanysmith854

"Untied hearts will never be easily divided, the stronger the love the more unbreakable the bond". Unbreakabl... More

Author's note
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19- It doesn't add up

chapter 18

15 2 6
By tiffanysmith854

Wedding planning

Andre pov

"Elizabeth"

"Yes, my love,"

She looked in my eyes as I looked right back into hers. I couldn't help myself but go back to the very first day I laid eyes on Elizabeth.

"Andre"

She broke me free from my thoughts.

"You were about to say something?"

"Yes,

I pulled her close to me.

"Let's let married tomorrow"

"TOMORROW!"

Before she could say anything else I cut her off.

"Yes, tomorrow, you can have your dream Elizabeth don't worry about it".

"That's the thing Andre, I never thought of having a dream wedding, I don't know what type of dress, I would like, or flavor cake, oh, well I know the flavour cake it has to be red velvet, but Andre that's too soon, what about the color theme or "

"Elisabeth, breathe"

I cut her off from her panic mode and pulled her in a hug.

"You'll be fine, just ask her aunt to help you I'm sure she already had plans for a dream wedding for you".

"You know what, you are probably right"

She said and we both laughed.

" But let's not do it tomorrow".

"Okay, so when will it be then?".

"How about on June 4th?".

"On my birthday?".

"Yes, so we'll have twice the celebration to look forward to".

She smirk while running her hands up and down on the buff of my pants. 

"Okay, June 4th it is, that's a month from now, that should be enough time for you to think of a dream wedding".

"Most certainly".

"Shall we go have dinner now, Mrs. Sanderson?"

"Oh, yes, Mr. Sanderson, that would be delightful".

As I opened the door for Elizabeth, it was Jammie standing on the other side listening to our conversations.

"Jammie, what the hell are you doing here?"

"I couldn't help but hearing that fantastic news, but I thought the wedding had already happened".

"That's none of your business Jammie, I have had it with. You seemed not understand your place, no more chances for you, Jammie Walker your contact is now terminated effective immediately".

"But, but, Mr.Sander-".

"Jammie, I had it with you, get out of my sight and go pack your things and leave".

"Let's go Elizabeth".

We both left Jammie standing there speechless.

"Let's stop by your aunt and break the news  to her, then we all can have dinner".

"That sounds good, let's do that".

When we got down stairs I ensure to inform HR that Jammie no longer works for me and that she should ensure that her file is terminated.

"Okay, Mr. Sanderson, you do have a nice day, as for you too Mrs. Sanderson".

"Oooh, the name is catching on quite well huh".

Elizabeth smile while she wrap her arms around mine while we walk through the doors.

"Good evening Mr.Sanderson".

Christian opened the door.

"Christian, you can take the rest of the day off, I'll drive my car".

"Thank you Mr. Sanderson, good evening, Mrs. Sanderson".

On our way to Elizabeth aunt my phone kept ringing, it was Jammie.

"Are you going to get that?".

Elizabeth asked with a confused looked on her face.

"No, it's Jammie,  I don't want to hear anything that she has to say".

"Okay".

She held on to my hand.

We arrived at her aunts Café.

"Lizzy, lizzy, your back".

I've always admire how much Rosa loves her big sister and for that love and bond they share I know for sure Elizabeth would be a great mom.

"What took you so long to get here!".

I felt a little kick on my leg.

"Rosa".

"It's okay Elizabeth, I deserved that".

"Yes you do".

Rosa turn her back and walked away from us.

"I guess I have some making up to do".

"You think".

Elizabeth chuckled and went in search for her aunt..

Rosa was sitting at the bay window at the café.

"May I join you?"

I asked softly with a cracked voice.

"Only if you apologize".

"I am sorry, Rosa Johnson for taking so long to visit you".

"Apology accepted".

She shook my hand firmly.

"Wow that's a nice grip you have there".

"Yes, I am practicing my business hand shake".

"Okay, that's great new".

"Yes, so that one day I may buy one of your companies".

" of course, I love the potential".

"You'll see".

"I have to great news".

"Yeah, what is it?".

She got really excited.

"Elisabeth and I are going to get married on June 4th.".

"Wow, that's awesome, wait, that's only a month from now!. I don't have a dress to wear, wait will I be the flower girl?".

I chuckled.  The way she gets so excited and nervous at the same time reminds me of her sister.

"Yes. You will be the flower girl".

"I have to tell aunty Lilly".

She got up and ran off.

"Aunt Lilly, aunt Lilly"

Her voice became distant, while my phone start to ring.

"Jammie, stop calling my phone".

"You will regret this".

She hang up.

"Congratulations on the date that is finally set"

Elizabeth aunt said as I put away the phone.

"Is everything okay?".

Elizabeth asked with a concern look on hef face.

I didn't want to worry her, and I know for sure I will take care of things with Jammie.

" Yes, everything is fine, why don't we go have dinner?"

"Sure, I'll close up in the next hour and we can all go".

"Great, sounds good".

"Andre, what's going on?".

"I'm sure, its nothing Elizabeth, come on, let go around back and discuss more details about the wedding".

Her aunt pulled her around the back with her. But deep down Elizabeth know something was not right, she always see right through me. I want to tell her about the threat Jammie made, but at the same time it's my job to protect her and not to make her worry.

I walked outside café to make a call.

"Jacques".

"Bro!".

"Jacques, listen to me".

"Men... what's going on?".

"Jammie just threatened me, but I don't want Elizabeth to know about it, we just set our wedding date and I don't want her all worried about it".

"Wait, hold up, hold up. Jammie what! And wedding date when?".

"Jacques, focus".

" I hear you bro, but you got to tell her. Elizabeth can see right through you, and you don't want to repeat the same mistake again".

"You're right. I will tell her after the wedding, a month from now".

"Dude".

"Jacques I got this".

Sigh.

"Okay bro. In the mean time I'll keep mu eye out on Jammie and please don't let anything happen to Elizabeth".

"Thank you Jacques"

"Kool bro".

"You are invited to dinner tonight at eight at Brasserie Balzar".

"I'll be there".

After I got off the phone with Jaques I called the restaurant and made reservations and rented it for the night so that we all could be their alone to do some planning for the wedding.

After an hour ran by Elizabeth and her aunt came back from around the back. Elizabeth seemed so happy and excited, how could I ruined the moment by worrying her about what Jammie had said.

"I will help aunty Lilly close up and then I'm ready to go okay".

"Okay"

After they closed up the café we head over to our house while her aunt and sister went to their house to get ready.

The car ride to the apartment was smooth and peaceful, Elizabeth Eben took a nap, but I couldn't help thinking about what Jammie had said.

We arrived at the apartment and there was a car parked in the parking lot, immediately Jammie came across my mind but it wasn't her. It was a strange face I've never seen before.

"Elizabeth, we're home".

I whispered softly in her ear.

As we a walked outside the strange face approached us.

"HI! My name is Carly Stones, I believe I'm your new neighbor".

"Hi, believe we are leaving".

"Andre, you don't have to be so aggressive".

Elizabeth said with a smile.

"I'm sorry, fiancé can be a little aggressive with strangers. Hi I'm Elizabeth, and this Andre-".

"Andre Sanderson".

Carly cut Elizabeth off.

"Yes, you know him?".

"I know of the Sandersons, I read articles and more on the Sanderson family. I never thought I would be so lucky to live on the building with him".

"Elisabeth, shall we go inside please".

"It was nice meeting you Carly"

"I see you around neighbors".

We arrived in hour house

"Carly seemed like a nice person".

" I don't trust her Elizabeth, please stay away from her".

"You don't know her".

"I don't have to know her, she has a cute little southern accent, and you know what they say about southern folks".

She tried to imitate Carly's voice.

" I don't care for it Elizabeth, please stay away from her".

"Okay what's going on with you?".

"Nothing, let's get ready for dinner".

" please don't tell me it's nothing, I can see that you are worried about something".

"Everything is fine Elizabeth".

"Andre, does it has to do with Jammie?".

"What about Jammie, did she call you ?".

"No. Why would she?".

"She wouldn't, let's get ready".

"Okay, I trust you".

She said with a smile and went off to the bathroom.

While she was in the bathroom I made a call.

" Suarez, I need you to pull up and name for me, Carly Stones, I need everything you can find on her. And Suarez, see if there is any connection with Jammie walker linked with Carly Stones as well".

"Okay sir."

I never trust anyone who spend so much time knowing about my family. 

I decided to join Elizabeth in the shower.

" Hi, there".

She welcomed him in pulling me into a hug.

"Let's buy a new house".

"Wait, what!?".

"Anything where you like, we can start looking tomorrow".

"Andre, we already owned three apartments".

"Yes, what of it?".

" I like it here".

"Elisabeth".

"Wait, does this has anything to do with Carly?".

"No".

"Then why?"

"I thought after the wedding, we both can begin a new chapter, in new home with yard space and everything so that the kids may have a yard to play in".

"Did you just say kids?".

"Yes, kids".

"In that case I'll think about moving?"

"Thank you".

I know Elizabeth would agree when I mention about having a family.

After we finished showering. We got ready to meet everyone The restaurant.

As I opened the door for Elizabeth, it was Carly Stones present at our door.

"Oh wow, you too looks amazing, lady in red, look at you, that dress is stunning are you".

"Why are you at our door?".

I interrupted her.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I was just her to barrow some sugar I haven't gotten the chance to go shopping today"

"N-".

"Of course, I'll get you some".

Elizabeth cut me off and went to get the sugar.

"What is your deal Carly?".

"I understand".

"Why are you here?".

"Mr. Sanderson, I just moved here that's all, there's nothing of it".

"Okay, stay away from my family".

She looked timid.

"Here's the sugar, Carly-".

Elizabeth looked at both of us.

"Everything is fine dear, just give her the sugar and let's go before we are late".

"Thak you, Elizabeth".

"You're welcome,  by the way I love your southern accent".

Carly smile at Elizabeth kind gesture.

" I'll return your sugar tomorrow"

"Don't bother".

I told her and Elizabeth and I walked away.

"Bye Carly".

Elizabeth said to her to soothe the air.

We both got in the car and left.

We arrived at the restaurant, and Jacques, her aunty, sister, her aunt's boyfriend, my father, his wife, my little brother,  to our surprised even Maria showed up.

"Maria".

Elizabeth said in shocked

"Lo siento mi amiga, lo siento".

Maria said quickly and pulled her into a hug.

"It's okay Maria, English please".

They both laughed.

"Sup bro".

Jacques greeted me with a hand shake.

After greeting everyone we sat down to have a discussion about the wedding, everyone was happy and excited. Maria even announced she was the maid of honor before she was asked to be.

All was going well, everyone accepted the date and the time, they all agreed on the do's and don't.

We had a wonderful dinner filled with laughter and joy.

My phone rang and I excuse myself from the table.

"Suarez "

~~~~♤♤♤♤~~~~♤♤♤♤~~~~♤♤♤♤~~~~♤♤♤♤~~~~♤♤♤♤~~~~♤♤♤♤~~~~♤♤♤♤~~~~

TLS....

HI guys, it's been years now I've been on wattpad, I'm so very sorry for this late update. I hope this chapter brings back memories to you all. Thank you all for the support and please don't be shy to leave a like and comment to let me know what you all think about this love Andre and Elizabeth share. There also may be a lot of editing need and errors, please bear with me on that. Thanks again with love and respect ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 213 50
This story is about the ups and downs of relationships. There is unpredictability, heartbreak, jealousy and lots of lots of lots of love ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
6.2K 253 60
She had dreams, goals and plans as does everyone but it did not occur to her nor anyone else that everything can be turned around in a short space of...
BETRAYAL By Uniy

Mystery / Thriller

6.2K 264 28
Have you ever had someone you loved more than anything betray you? Inseparable, triplets from different mothers, that's what they were. They grew up...
1.2K 41 25
Sometimes you take advantage that you have your friends with you around all the time. And when it's time to split apart you're never really ready. Th...