Ghostbusters (Male Reader Ins...

Par Fredbot

Y/N L/N is a down on his luck college student. Looking for a place to belong, his luck turns around when he j... Plus

𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
1.1 Tough Luck Kid
1.2 Fixer Upper
1.3 We Got One!
1.4 He Slimed Me
1.5 Cleaning Up the Town
1.6 On the Job Training
1.7 Out of Business
1.8 Mass Hysteria
1.9 Gozer the Traveler
1.10 Marshmallow Man
𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐈𝐈
2.1 Five Years Later
2.2 Friends Over Coffee
2.3 Day in Court
2.5 Christmas Creeps
2.6 Vigo 101
2.7 River of Slime
2.8 Scaring the Straights
2.9 Tenth Level of Hell
2.10 Lady Liberty
2.11 Countdown to Vigo
𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒: 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄
3.1 Dirt Farmers
3.2 Egon's Last Stand
3.3 The Other Side
3.4 Down the Mine Shaft
3.5 Legacy
3.6 The Band's Back Together
3.7 The Return
3.8 Home Again
𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒: 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐄
Announcement

2.4 Back in Business

849 26 22
Par Fredbot

The phone began to ring. Janine Melnitz walked over to her desk and picked up.

Janine: Hello, Ghostbusters... Yes, we're back.

Ray walked over with a box full of the new uniforms Y/N had ordered. They decided on a pair of lighter beige overalls as well as another pair of navy blue overalls. He placed the box down by the lockers and walked over to see Y/N at his desk. The young man was designing the new logo.

Ray: What's with the two fingers?

Y/N: It's supposed to be a sign of peace.

He held up his fingers in a V shape to demonstrate.

Ray: Don't you think the old design would have sufficed? 

Y/N: Yeah, but Venkman insists on a new design. Says we have to appeal to the new market with a fresh look. 

The new sign with the new logo design hung above the firehouse as the Ecto-1 pulled out. It had been redesigned to the Ecto-1a and was fitted with new lights, a large dish, a larger roof rack, and a new paint job. Winston looked down at the clipboard next to him and smiled to himself. A full day's work.

Ray, Egon, and Y/N were knelt down on a stairway near Rockefeller Center. Ray was scooping a spoonful of the pink slime found at the scene into a jar Egon was holding. The three men all shook their heads.

Y/N: That's the fourth report in the past 48 hours. What is this stuff?

Egon: Residual components of an ectoplasmic entity. I think the better question is, what does it do?

Y/N: Thanks Egon.

In Central Park, a group of joggers were running a marathon. However, something was different about one of the joggers. He was transparent and running through some of the other joggers. He put his fingers to his neck to check a pulse that wasn't there. 

Down the way, Ray was watching the spirit move with the paragoggles. Peter was sitting on a park bench, reading this morning's paper. The ghost began to run past the two. Ray signaled Peter who hit the trap pedal under his foot. The ghost trap buried in the ground opened up as the spirit was caught in the tractor beam. It was sucked in and the trap doors shut. 

Peter: Bye, bye. 

Jack Hardemeyer was working in his office when he looked over at the television set he had put on a nearby table. It depicted an oddball woman and a small man as husband and wife. The woman was in bed screaming at a cloth ghost on a wire in front of her.

Janine: Aaaaaaaaah!

Louis: What is it honey?!

Janine: It's that darn ghost again. He won't leave us alone. I guess we're just going to have to move.

Louis: No, wait! Don't worry. We're not moving. He is.

Louis bent over to grab the phone while Janine looked right at the camera.

Janine: Who are you going to call?

Ghostbusters: Ghostbusters!

Imagine Y/N is between Ray and Peter.

Ray: Yes, that's right! Ghostbusters! We're back with twice the know how and twice the particle power to deal with all your supernatural elimination needs.

Y/N: And if we do more than $5,000 in damage, you only have to pay half regardless of your insurance company.

Winston: So come. Celebrate our grand reopening with our special half-price service plan.

Peter: Hold on! Half-price?! Have we all gone mad?

Ray: I guess so, Pete, 'cause that's not all. Tell them Egon.

Egon: Oh, you mean the Ghostbusters' hot beverage thermal mug and free balloons for the kids?

Ray: You bet. So make your supernatural problem...

Peter: Our supernatural problem.

Y/N: So call now. Because we're still...

Ghostbusters: Ready to believe you!

The guys ran into a jewelry store. A psychokinetic storm blew through and caused all of the glass artifacts to start floating. They set up four tripods with small rods on top of them

Ray connected two wires, causing all the rods to light up as a purple beam connecting them all in a square-like grid. Soon, the purple beams started buzzing around the room before switching off. All the glass artifacts fell to the floor, smashing into tiny shards.

The Ghostbusters were jogging down the street. They were chasing two spirits that flew out of the nearby opera house. They were trying to keep the paparazzi off their backs while they ran.

Imagine Y/N behind Egon and Peter. 

Peter, Y/N, and Winston all stepped out of a video rental store. They were all wearing their dark navy uniforms and Santa Claus hats. Y/N was holding a smoking ghost trap and putting it in the back of Ecto-1a. He had just finished taking his proton pack off when he noticed a familiar face walk over to him.

Grace: Hi.

Y/N: Hey.

Grace: I see you got your second chance.

Y/N: Yeah. Now I have something to keep me busy. 

Grace: Still, it's a shame I don't get to see your face as much at the museum anymore.

Y/N grinned and rubbed his neck. There was a moment of silence between the two. Grace quickly tried to change the subject after realizing what she just said.

Grace: I saw your cheesy commercial.

Y/N: Yeah? What did you think?

Grace: You were... good.

She winced when she said the last bit. Y/N just smiled and chuckled.

Grace: Alright, it was pretty bad.

Y/N: Yeah. Acting's not really my strong suit. 

The two shared another moment of silence before Grace pulled a card out of her purse.

Grace: Um, listen. My parents are hosting a Christmas Eve party tomorrow night. I'd like for you to attend if you can.

She handed the invitation card to him. It was intricately detailed with a green border and a pair of golden bells.

Grace: If you can't, that's totally fine. I was just hoping to see-

Y/N: I'll be there.

His response took her back a moment. She soon smiled back at him.

Grace: Okay. I'll see you there then. Though you may want to wear something other than work clothes.

She pointed at his overalls. He had a bit of slime on his shoulder. Y/N simply smiled at her joke.

Y/N: Don't worry. I will. Save a bit of eggnog for me.

She smiled as she turned around and left. Y/N watched her go before feeling a hand slap his shoulder. Peter had walked up to him and Winston was on his other side.

Peter: Well, Winston. It looks like our little work elf has found himself a Mrs. Claus this Christmas.

Winston: Yeah, I'll say.

Y/N: Oh, will you two shut up?

All five Ghostbusters were upstairs in the firehouse. Egon was thawing out a sample of the pink slime in the microwave. He pulled out the plastic container it was in and placed it on the table.

Ray: We've been experimenting with the plasm we found in the subway tunnel.

Peter: Should I get spoons?

Egon: Don't bother. Watch this. Try it Ray.

Ray began to throw a barrage of insults at the pink ooze. It began to bubble with each insult.

Ray: You worthless piece of slime! You ignorant, disgusting blob.

Egon: You're nothing but an unstable short chain molecule.

Ray: You fowl, obnoxious maw!

Egon: You have a weak electro chemical bond.

Ray: I have seen some disgusting crud in my time, but you take the cake!

Winston proceeded to hold Ray back as the slime reached the top of its container.

Peter: This is what you do with your spare time?

Ray: Peter, this is an incredible breakthrough. I mean what a discovery. A psycho reactive substance. Whatever this stuff is, it responds to human emotional states.

Peter: Mood slime?

Y/N: Not a bad name.

Winston: You mean this stuff actually feeds on bad vibes?

Ray: Like a cop in a donut factory.

Egon: We've been running tests to see if we can get an equally strong positive reaction.

Peter: What kind of tests?

Ray: Well, we sing to it and we talk to it. Say supportive, nurturing things to it...

Peter: You're not sleeping with it, are you Ray?

The room fell silent. Ray looked over at Egon and the others followed. Spengler began to hang his head low and avoid eye contact.

Peter: Oh you...

Winston: It's always the quiet ones.

Y/N: Jesus.

Peter: You hound.

Egon: (cough) How about the kinetic test?

They brough the slime over to the pool table where Egon began to slowly pour it into a toaster. He then walked over and began to tune in the radio.

Ray: It responds to music so we've been doing some experimentation. Playing easy listening, middle of the road type stuff. Paul Young, Dust in the Wind, that work's okay. But this...

Egon: It loves Jackie Wilson.

Peter: Do you guys do this at night when I'm not here?

Egon: Just watch.

The music began playing. The song was Jackie Wilson's "Higher and Higher." As the music played, the toaster began to bop. It bounced on its side and spun around on the table.

Y/N: Now I've seen it all. Just when I thought this job couldn't get any weirder...

The toaster continued its little dance. It finished by shooting up two slices of toast. Egon caught the toast and turned off the music. Peter picked up the toaster and hugged it.

Peter: Oh baby. Oh you're my number one Christmas boutique gift item!

Winston: Right. And the first time somebody gets mad the toaster can eat their hand.

Peter: No, no. We put a warning label on it. We don't have any liability- Ow!

Peter's fingers were in the toaster. He began to scream out as if it were eating him. The others quickly got it off and Peter started laughing.

Peter: Oh did you ever fall for it! The old man eating toaster trick!

Egon: You know what Venkman!

Ray began to hold Peter back as Egon tried to pummel him. Y/N and Winston tried to prevent the two from fighting. 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.2M 17.5K 165
𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙣 𝙒𝙤𝙡𝙛𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙. 𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚 𝙏𝙤𝙯𝙞𝙚𝙧. 𝘽𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙫𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙤𝙫𝙨𝙠𝙮. 𝙏𝙮𝙡𝙚𝙧. 𝙈𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙁𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙. 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙤𝙧. Ima...
16.8K 353 14
Genevieve Stratford has known Egon Spengler for five years now. It obvious to everyone, including her coworkers and friends, Ray Stanz and Peter Venk...
13.2K 222 8
"Do you believe in the existence of the paranormal" Word Count: 9,900 words 16/01/2022 - 08/02/2022 All rights go to Jason Reitman and Gil Kenan
2.2K 58 13
When you first met her, you never expected such a legacy behind the name of Phoebe Spengler. When the two of you began to bond as friends, things rea...