harry potter boys reaction

By _LxxHP

Im going to post reactions to all kinds of scenarios. You can leave suggestions in the comments. The redact... More

bumping / getting shoved into each other
seeing you for the first time
when you get into a fight
you giving them head
Green flags / red flags
How you unknowingly bring them comfort 🟒
second chance trope (harry's version)
second chance trope (george's version)
second chance trope (fred's version)
second chance trope (tom's version)
second chance trope (oliver's version)
second chance trope (enzo's version)
second chance trope (neville's version)
second chance trope (draco's version)
second chance trope (blaise's version)
second chance trope (theo's version)
second chance trope (cedric's version)
second chance trope (ron's version)
second chance trope (mattheo's version)
(accidentally) hurting you during an argument
your first anniversary
Cooking a (fancy) meal for him/ his family
"Can I be on top tonight?" (texting)
How they act during a blizzard
NSFW oneshot - t.n.
NSFW oneshot - m.r.
NSFW oneshot - g.w. & f.w.
NSFW oneshot - l.b.
nsfw oneshot - t.r.
what they'd get you as a christmas present
Being their new years kiss
you're not doing well after the break up (texts)
you're not doing well after the break up pt 2A
you're not doing well after the break up pt 2B
not sleeping in their bed after an argument
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
getting a belly button / tongue piercing
meeting again after summer break
Yule Ball part 1

Kissing/ flashing them during an argument to shut them up

9K 91 12
By _LxxHP

(different relations)

——————————
Harry: dating

The whole day with Harry had been a bit tense; you got partnered up with Draco for a potions project yesterday and Harry didn't want to understand how you refused to switch partners. After he walked past you between classes as if you were invisible you had enough of his childish game and pulled him aside.
"Harry!", you say loudly to interrupt his furious talk. "I'm not interested in Draco. But I also won't switch partners because of your jealousy."
You said the same thing about a hundred times now and it still doesn't get through.
"I'm not jealous! I just know Malfoy is going to start something just to piss me off! I just don't want him to think that he can lay hand on you to-"
Tired of arguing, you step closer to Harry and grab a handful of his hair. You pull him down for a passionate, yet angry kiss. When you pull back he is panting heavily.
"The second he lays hand on me I will switch partners, okay?", you say.
Harry just looks at you as if he's still comprehending the sudden kiss. "O-okay.", he mumbles.

——————————
Ron: dating

When you started dating Ron, you also grew close to the twins. They kept teasing Ron about you, saying things like "How you pulled a girl like will forever remain a wonder." or "Y/n, you should be with us, we're the better Weasleys!"
You brushed them off, but didn't think it would get into Ron's head until he snapped when one of the twins kept touching your shoulder in the common room
You ran after Ron when he wordlessly left for his dorm, the fury visible in his posture.
"Ron, how could you ever think I'd leave you for your brothers, of all people?", you sigh.
"They are after you. It's only a matter of time until they get what they want!", he yells.
"Do I have a say in that too?", you asks, annoyed with his behavior.
"Don't you think I see the way you look at-"
Before he can finish his sentence, your lips are on his, shutting him off. He responds immediately, his hands moving to your hips.
As you pull away, you lightly bite his bottom lip to emphasize your point. "It's you I want, Ron. Not your brothers.", you speak.
He sighs, resting his head in your shoulder. "Sorry, I shouldn't have let them get into my head."

——————————
George: enemies with tension

It was a common occasion for you and George to argue about absolutely everything, and people knew to stay far away from the scene when it happened.
Lately your arguments got even worse, now not only hatred being shared between the too of you but also unexplored tension. You wouldn't mind to explore it further, but George kept bottling his feelings up. Until he snapped when he saw you and a date with his twin Fred.
George pulled you with him wordlessly, leading you behind the Three Broomsticks.
It fascinates you how his eyes darken in anger, and you are so focused on them that you don't register what he's saying at first. And he doesn't either.
"-my brother, of all people! Do you know how many girls he screws?! I don't want you anywhere near him, it's me who should-"
Not thinking further about it, you grab the hem of your shirt and pull it up, revealing the curve of your breasts and a delicate brown lace bra.
Every word gets wiped from George's brain when he is suddenly confronted with that sight. Instead, he groans, both frustrated and turned on.
"Now that your mouth is shut-"
Before you can finish your sentence, it's him who wipes the words from your brain when his lips meet yours in a hot kiss and his hands go on a mission to explore further what you just revealed to his eyes.
When he pulls back, he smirks. "We should have done that a lot sooner."
You nod. "Mhm."

——————————
Fred: dating

In your eyes, it happened one time to much that Fred canceled your quality time or even dates for his twin, mainly to make plans for their shop. When you had enough, you confronted him about his behavior and what started as a relatively calm talk suddenly turned into screaming and yelling.
Fred claims you don't understand how important the shop is for him, which really isn't the case. You're basically upset that he doesn't seem to make you a priority.
However you also know that in this state of the discussion you won't be able to solve the issue. You're both to emotional and raging, but Fred just wouldn't shut up about it, no matter how often you asked him to talk about this at a later time.
Even more annoyed now, your brain switches to autopilot and you unzip your tight top.
Fred's voice dies mid sentence when he realizes you're wearing nothing underneath.
"Well, now that you are still, can we please stop yelling at each other?", you ask, and start to sip your top up again when Fred grabs your wrists.
"Yes, let's stop arguing. Just- let me make it up to you.", he says.
"Make up for it? How do-"
Before you can finish your sentence, he picks you up by the waist and throws you on his bed. Smirking widely, he climbs on top of you. "I'll show you."

——————————
Oliver: Friends with benefits

Months ago, you and Oliver gave in to the tension  that developed during the previous years of friendship and started being friends with benefits, sticking to two rules: no kisses, no feelings.
You two aren't exclusive, so you just recently agreed to go on a date with someone else.
He found out about and confronted you.
Oliver called you a bunch of names you know he would never call you if it wasn't for the obvious jealousy. And you also said a handful of things you shouldn't have said.
Basically, the argument doesn't lead anywhere, as Oliver isn't willing to admit to his feelings, and claims he's only upset because you shouldn't "stoop so low".
You only went on that date in an attempt to get Oliver out of your heart - because he snaked his way in there, against your will. Safe to say it didn't work. So maybe you need other methods.
All while he is still yelling, you walk over your him, and pull him down by the collar of his shirt to place a passionate kiss to his lips.
He reciprocates in a matter of seconds, his hands cupping your cheeks. You both shudder at the emotions laying within the kiss.
"So, will you now admit that you have feelings for me too?", you ask when you break apart.
He smirks. "Will you kiss me again if I do?"

——————————
Neville: dating

(I just can't imagine arguing with Neville, he's too sweet, so this is a little different.)

Neville had let a rumor going to his head - a rumor that you were seen with another boy and that you two looked really intimate together. He knows the rumor is just that - a rumor. But still his self doubts got the better of him and he just didn't stop brooding and worrying in silence, and you caught into his sudden silence and absent mindedness. You carefully confronted him about it.
"No, it's nothing.", he said.
It took you quite some time and a lot of pleading until he admitted that there was indeed something.
"It's just...I'm wondering."
"About what?"
He shrugs his shoulders. "If I'm good enough. For you, I mean. I mean, compared to all these other guys I'm nothing. I'm boring, and plane and...dull. Sometimes I don't know why you want me. I have no talents and I am clumsy and weak and-"
Not able to bear hearing Neville talking like that about himself, you cup his cheeks between your hands and place a loving, thoughtful kiss on his lips, all your emotions living in it.
"Nev, I am not leaving you for another boy. You are the one I choose, and for a reason. You're nothing of those things. You're caring and thoughtful and all I want."
He smiles. "I know. Sometimes I just need to be reminded."

——————————
Cedric: dating

You never really argued with Cedric. However, when he heard from various people that they saw you with another guy, Cedric turned silent and started ignoring you until you confronted him, and eventually found out what was the reason for his behavior.
You couldn't believe he'd actually believe a rumor, but quickly came to the realization that quite a lot of doubts and self conciseness led him to acting that way.
Like a wounded dog, he got loud, and you tried to calm him down.
To your logical arguments he wouldn't react, so you did the only other thing you could think of to show him that you want him and only him:
Grabbing him by the neck, you pulled him down and let his lips in a deep kiss, trying to let all the love you have for him show in it.
When you pulled away just a little, he rested his forehead against yours. „I'm an idiot, aren't I?", he mumbled.
You nodded. „Indeed."
Cedric sighed. „Sorry. Sometimes I just get so overwhelmed and-"
You interrupted him with another quick kiss. „I know, no need to explain. Just next time talk to me, alright? I love you."

——————————
Draco: friends but crushing

Draco and you strolled through the empty hallways of Hogwarts past curfew, nothing unusual.
However, this time he wouldn't stop ranting about Harry Potter, so no one of you heard Filch coming until he suddenly stood in front of you.
Draco and you made a run until eventually you found an empty broom cupboard to hide in it.
Instantly, you started arguing with Draco whose fault it is that you two almost got caught, your muffled voices still getting carried along the silent hallways.
It led you nowhere; at least nowhere good.
"Shush!", you whispered.
Draco scoffed. "Don't shush me, you started arguing with-"
Slightly panicking, you pressed your mouth on his, your sudden kiss silencing his words.
A second into the kiss you heard footsteps heading down your corridor - Filch.
When they faded, you wanted to pull away, only to be held in place with Draco's hand tangled in your hair.
"Draco!", you hissed when you broke apart for a moment.
He grinned wickedly. "Maybe we should run from Filch more often if that includes kisses.", he said, closing the distance between you again.

——————————
Blaise: dating

The last weeks Blaise seemed to enjoy hanging out with his friends more than spending time with you. You grew tired of being the second choice and stopped waiting for him.
Instead, you hung out with your friends more, filling your new (unwanted) free time another way.
When Blaise stopped by your dorm and didn't find you in there and you also wouldn't reply to his messages, he started searching for you. Eventually, he found you in the courtyard and asked if you could talk in his dorm.
What started as a calm but tense conversation, quickly turned into an argument neither of you wanted to have.
However, the both of you were too stubborn to cave in first, it admit that you were wrong.
Until eventually you realize that's the both of you made a mistake - Blaise with his behavior and you with not communicating about your feelings until they overwhelmed you.
But your pride was in the way of an apology, so you did what was closest to it: You grabbed Blaise by the fabric of his shirt, pulled him towards you and kissed him deeply and passionately. Of course he replied to the kiss; he can't stand not kissing you, so he pulled you even closer by your waist and when you both broke apart, you were breathing heavily, but the tension was gone.
"Sorry.", you both muttered at the same time.

——————————
Theo: dating

Lately, Theo seemed to think it's funnny to rile you up. Many girls were after him, but you never reacted to their poor attempts at flirting with your boyfriend; you knew he was loyal.
However he made it his mission to squeeze at least an ounce of jealousy out of you and started reciprocating the flirting. Rather than it marking you jealous it made you upset, so you started avoiding Theo, walking past him in the corridors as if he were thin air.
The third time that happened he pulled you aside by the wrist and into an empty classroom.
At first you wanted to show him the cold shoulder, but unfortunately he knew pretty well what buttons to push to get an answer out of you. One thing led to another, resulting in you both being at each other's throat.
You know that an argument like this would lead you nowhere and you just wanted it to end. When he doesn't react to your words, you try something else.
Grabbing a first full of his thick brown hair, you pull him down to shut him up with an angry kiss.
"If you ever flirt with another girl to make me jealous, we are over, Theodore Nott. No more kisses for you.", you threaten when you pull away. "I won't let you play with me. Got it?"
He nods, only now realizing how stupid his behavior was. "Yes. I'm sorry."

——————————
Mattheo: enemies with tension

Even though you and Mattheo have been enemies for as long as you can remember, you lately started to recognize how his gaze lingered on you for longer than it should, a expression on his gaze that frightened you - because it seemed to be a reflection of the unexplored things you started feeling for him.
Desperate to find some distraction from it, you agreed to go on a date with his best friend Theodore Nott.
He wanted to pick you up at your dorm, so when someone knocked at your door you opened quickly, surprised to see Mattheo instead.
"What do you think going on a date with Theo?", he said, throwing the door shut behind him.
It didn't take long for you two to start arguing, the tension building up and up and up until you didn't even listen to the words Mattheo said. All you cared about were his pretty lips.
You wanted to kiss him. You wanted him to shut up. Why not get both?
Without thinking about possible consequences, you pulled him down by his tie and your mouth met his in a clashing of teeth and tongue. His hands were all over you, sensing the possibility to finally explore what he wanted to explore for so long now.
When you push him away, you're both panting heavily, Mattheo's lips just as swollen and red as yours. "I take it you don't hate me?", he smirked.

——————————
Enzo: dating

The topic of argument was stupid enough. Somehow Enzo got the impression you'd been avoiding him, and you had no clue how he could think that.
What started as a calm conversation turned into a heated argument oddly fast.
It relatively quickly occurs you that Enzo is fighting with his demons again: his self-consciousness and doubts are taking the better of him.
But no matter how many times you try, he just won't listen to your reassuring words and pleads, and after a while, you don't know what to do, until a new idea comes into your mind.
Ignoring his yelling, you climb on his lap and cup his cheek between your hands. "Would you shut up?", you whisper before crashing your lips into his.
In a matter of seconds, he relaxes into your touch and eventually pulls you closer by your waist.
"Sorry, I don't know what I was thinking.", he whispers when you break apart.
You nudge his shoulder. "I was busy with exams Enzo, you know that.", you say.
He nods, his fingers moving in soothing circular motions over the fabric of your shirt. "I know. Sorry." 

——————————
Tom: enemies with tension

Arguing with Tom is everything but rare, given that you two have been academic rivals ever since. The topic of argument was always about lessons, grades, exams and such. It never got personal - because none of you cared about the others ones personal life. Or so you thought.
Until Tom pulled you aside when you left a common room party to catch some fresh air.
Alone in the empty hallway, he got close to your face. "Whose attention are you trying to get?", he growled, referring to your tight dress and its deep neckline.
You only scoffed and tried to leave, but that fueled Tom's rage. One thing led to another and soon enough you were at each other's throat.
As quick as the anger inside you built it also faded and you wanted to get this over with. Somehow you caught onto that Tom is actually jealous that other boys see you like that.
Without thinking further, you grabbed the fabric of the dress and pulled it down until it revealed your black lace bra. "Happy now? You've seen it too. Can I go now?", you hissed.
Tom did indeed look happier now, but letting you go was not on his mind.
"You can go to my dorm, yes.", he said, his hand suddenly on your waist, pulling you against him. "You can't possibly think I'd just let you go after I got to see that?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 360 12
-Draco Malfoy -Mattheo Riddle -Tom Riddle -Blaise Zabini -Lorenzo Berkshire -Theodore Nott -Smut, Fluffy, Smuff, You name it.
278K 2.2K 144
ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖 π•€π• π•žπ•– ℍℙ 𝕓𝕠π•ͺ𝕀 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕔π•₯ ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕩 ℍℙ 𝕓𝕠π•ͺ𝕀 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 π•¨π•šπ•π• 𝕓𝕖: β€’ π•Šπ•žπ•¦π•₯ β€’ π”Έπ•Ÿπ•˜π•€π•₯ β€’ 𝔽𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗 β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘...
54.6K 725 13
πˆππ‚π‹π”πƒπ„π’: mattheo riddle, tom riddle, blaise zabini, theodore nott, draco malfoy, lorenzo berkshire ...
373K 4.1K 45
one shots and reacts of the slytherin boys. includes : blaise zabini, draco malfoy, lorenzo berkshire, mattheo riddle, theodore nott, tom riddle, and...