Ultrawoman Elea / The Light I...

By GammaFuture

Ultraman Series 60th Anniversary Work ウルトラマンシリーズ誕生60周年記念作品 Ultrawoman Elea (ウルトラウーマンエレア) (Honkai Impact 3rd... More

CODE NAME: E.T.
Fan Wiki-based Information
Episode 1: The Gate To Collapse
Episode 2: The Fighter Determination
Episode 3-1: Moon Shadow -The Inherited Fight-
Episode 3-2: Moon Shadow -The Inherited Fight-
Episode 3-3: Moon Shadow -The Inherited Fight-
Episode 4-1: Dusk, Battleships, Elements -The Power of Courage-
Episode 4-2: Dusk, Battleships, Elements -The Power of Courage-
Episode 5-1: Voice in the Dreams
Episode 5-2: Voice in the Dreams
Episode 5-3: Voice in the Dreams
Episode 5-EX: The Gratitude One
Special Chapter: Cooking with Valkyries (Part 1)
Special Chapter: Cooking with Valkyries (Part 2)
Episode 6-1: The Nine Realms
Episode 6-2: The Nine Realms
Episode 6-3: To The Shining One -Take Me Higher-
Episode 6-EX: No More Secrets
Episode 7-1: Poem of the Wind
Episode 7-2: Poem of the Wind
Episode 7-3: Poem of the Wind
Episode 7-4: Poem of the Wind
Episode 8-1: The Wing of Love
Episode 8-2: The Wing of Love
Episode 8-3: The Wing of Love
Episode 8-4: The Wing of Love
Episode 8-4.5: The Wing of Love (18+)
Episode 9-1: Moonlight in the Tundra
Episode 9-2: Moonlight in the Tundra
Episode 9-3: Moonlight in the Tundra
Episode 9-4: Moonlight in the Tundra
Episode 10-1: Babylon's Prisoner
Episode 10-2: Babylon's Prisoner
Episode 10-3: Babylon's Prisoner
Episode 11-1: Will of The Herrscher
Episode 11-2: Will of The Herrscher
Episode 11-3: Will of The Herrscher
Episode 11-3.5: Will of The Herrscher
Episode 11-4: Will of The Herrscher
Episode 11-EX: Human And Herrscher
Episode 12-1: Himeko -Final Lesson-
Episode 12-2: Himeko -Final Lesson-
Episode 12-2.5: Herrscher's First Bonding (18+)
Episode 12-3: Himeko -Final Lesson-
Episode 12-4: Himeko -Final Lesson-
Episode 13-1: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-2: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-3: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-4: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-5: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-6: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-8: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-9: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-10: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-11: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-12: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-13: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-14: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-15: The Second Eruption
Episode 13-16: The Second Eruption
Episode 14-1: Tragedy
Episode 14-2: Tragedy
Episode 14-3: Tragedy
Episode 14-4: Tragedy

Episode 13-7: The Second Eruption

357 19 243
By GammaFuture

The Herrscher of Light remained covered by the luminous silhouette, but she was determined to safeguard the planet from destruction despite her elusive and mysterious identity.

She extended her right arm, utilizing a massive blue energy barrier that sported her Color Timer emblem in the center, creating a solid and sturdy shield against the meteors and covering most of the surface of the Earth.

The world viewed her as the defender of Earth, ready to protect the planet at all costs and determined to protect Earth from the impending doom.

The meteors were about to make contact with the planet's surface.

Her energy barrier blocked the meteors, causing the celestial bodies to burst into a million pieces of contact.

More oncoming lunar meteorites came in contact with the barrier, creating consecutive impacts and slight recoils. The Herrscher of Light managed to keep the shield intact and stationed.

The mysterious savior had thwarted Sirin's attack, and the world rejoiced in the miracle granted to them. Sirin stood in disbelief, watching as the mysterious entity blocked her lunar meteorites.

She remained silent, unable to verify everything that happened unexpectedly right before her eyes.

She had been granted such immense power by the Will of Honkai, only to have her attempt thwarted by a mysterious earth defender entity.

The endless lunar meteorites continued to hit the barrier. Unfortunately, some still managed to pass through and enter the earth's atmosphere.

The Herrscher of Light remained unfazed, determined to keep the barrier up through sheer willpower and focus.

She gave humanity a relief space to maintain its guard against further attacks while she focused on protecting Earth from the remaining meteorites.

—————

The world held its breath as the countless meteorites that Sirin had sent were about to hit the Earth.

Some meteorites were about to crash into the Mariana Trench, the deepest oceanic point on Earth, and the damage from such an impact could be catastrophic, leading to a megatsunami.

People watched in fear as the planet's fate hung in the balance, hoping the mysterious savior could prevent the destruction.

The meteorites continued to fall, heading toward the Mariana Trench, which could devastate an entire country in the Far East and the northwest of Southeast Asia region with their impact.

At that moment, Bella and Leon arrived at the location and worked together to protect Leon's homeland: Indonesia.

"Bella, protect my hometown. It's at the southern east point."

Leon commanded, determined to save his hometown from such a devastating impact.

Bella soon answered his commands through a mighty roar, taking action and began firing off her powerful ice clusters to destroy the meteorites falling toward the planet.

Bella absorbed the Honkai Energy in the surroundings before converting them into blue energy particles, gathering them into her mouth before unleashing a massive blue energy beam from her jaw.

The beam was intense and powerful, capable of disintegrating the meteorites and preventing their impact on the planet.

The danger of the meteorites had been slowly averted thanks to the timely arrival of Bella and Leon, as they worked together to save Leon's hometown and neighboring countries.

The sky was ablaze with countless meteorites that plummeted toward the planet, threatening to obliterate everything in their path. The earth shook, and the oceans roared as the fiery rocks smashed into the surface, unleashing massive shockwaves and megatsunamis.

Bella and Leon worked tirelessly, utilizing their combined power to block and destroy as many meteorites as possible.

They were determined and hopeful that they could mitigate the disaster and prevent as much destruction and casualties as possible.

"Keep going, Bella! You're doing great!"

Leon exclaimed, giving her the confidence and the strength to keep fighting.

Bella roared out, feeling a surge of emotion, gratitude, and satisfaction from her king's encouragement. She extended her white and blue wings, spreading them wide and proud. She wanted to show him her power and her dedication to the cause.

She dashed through the meteorites at hypersonic speeds of up to Mach 10, slashing down with her sharp wings, cutting them like butter.

She was a blur of blue and white, a force of nature.

She was eager to destroy the remaining lunar meteorites plunging the landmass and the ocean.

————

The lunar meteorites stopped their deadly descent as if frozen in mid-air. They shattered into dust, scattering across the sky like stars. The earth was spared from the impending doom.

Above the Earth's atmosphere, a hovering figure in a luminous silhouette lowered her arms after performing the impossible feat.

She was the Herrscher of Light, a being of immense power and unknown origin.

Her blue lamp eyes gazed at the moon, where her rival awaited: The Second Herrscher, who had unleashed the meteor shower in the first place.

She didn't display any emotion at the Herrscher. It was as if she felt that the Second Herrscher did something cunning to humanity.

Without a word, The Herrscher of Light vanished from sight, dissolving into light particles.

She had no intention of taking care of the Second Herrscher, leaving the fate of humanity and the Earth in their own hands.

Her only intention was to give humanity room to battle against the Herrscher.

Sirin watched in disbelief as a single gesture destroyed her summoned meteorites. She felt a chill run down her spine when she watched the mysterious extraterrestrial being block all the meteorites she had just launched.

It caused her foot to slowly retreat as if the mysterious savior's presence instilled fear.

"God, who is that...?"

She muttered, asking the Will of Honkai for answers.

But the Will of Honkai remained silent as if hiding something from her.

Anger and curiosity surged through her mind, realizing there was more to that than she knew. She clenched her fists, gritting in anger, determined to find the truth.

Suddenly, Sirin's mind was flooded with memories, flashing and distorted.

She saw a familiar luminous silhouette, a humanoid of light.

She recognized her 50,000 years ago. The exact entity defeated one of the Will of Honkai's servants bare-handed.

The humanoid that Sirin thought deviated from the Will of Honkai.

An unbridled anger took over Sirin.

"That alien! Another traitor!"

Sirin yelled out, feeling a surge of outrage that another Herrscher had betrayed the Will of Honkai.

She couldn't believe that her ultimate weapon that was used to send a doomsday attack had just been stopped by an "extraterrestrial" Herrscher, a being unknown to humanity or the Honkai.

"When I get my hands on that deserter, I will crush it alive in the blink of an eye!"

Sirin declared loudly while clenching her fist uncontrollably. She desired to take revenge against the "traitors" who had forsaken the Will of Honkai.

"Just you wait. The next event is going to be a lot worse than that. When that happens, you'll experience true despair."

"Show yourself, alien."

There was a pause moment when she suddenly remembered the characteristic of the humanoid in a luminous silhouette.

'I've seen that eye lamp shape before.'

The Herrscher of Light's eye shape caught Sirin a familiar glance.

She had seen it once and even knew the name given by an unknown voice when she was behind the bar in the Tower of Babylon.

It shared the same distinctive features as the animated humanoid that appeared inside the seas created to cheer the suffering inmates.

She still had no clue who was behind it, but it left her a sour taste.

Eyebrows slammed down in pure anger, daring that deviant Herrscher to come face to face with her.

"Or should I call you..."

"Ultraman."

The Blazar Brace's dendritic stripes glowed in response, but for some reason, its temperature spiked and caused her skin to get stung by the heat.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! What was that for?!"

————

Sirens and alarms were heard throughout the country.

Smokes and flames appeared over the horizon.

The meteorite impacts caused massive damage and destruction.

Bella flapped her wings to maintain her flying position above the ocean at extreme heights while Leon watched the devastation with a sense of uncertainty and worry.

"How many did we save...? Damn, that was a close call for that airplane..."

He murmured, wondering if their efforts had been enough to prevent casualties.

The destruction left by the meteorites was extensive, and there was little hope that the damage would be minimal.

Bella let out a low growl in response.

To his surprise, her growl indicated that the casualties were far less than he had imagined.

"Almost a million dead and millions more wounded?"

Leon translated Bella's growling, conveying the news of the devastating effects of the meteorites.

'How was she able to count the bodies precisely...?'

It was still a horrifying outcome that had unfolded, and it soon became clear that the consequences of the meteorites were far more terrifying than anticipated.

Nonetheless, it was all worth the effort.

Leon formed a sincere smile on his lips, having to know that they at least went through their efforts to lessen the catastrophic impact instead of doing nothing that could have resulted more.

"I hope they're alright. Rest in peace to whoever met its unfortunate fate."

He watched the landmass of the Malay Archipelago, where portions of the island were barely covered in fumes.

Borneo Island, Sulawesi Island, and the whole archipelago of Lesser Sunda Island remained intact and unscathed.

Unfortunately, the meteor impacted some portions of the land of East Java, North Sumatra, and West Papua, resulting in massive black smoke.

The meteorite also plunged into the Strait of Malacca, possibly resulting in a tsunami crashing to the coast.

The northern tip of the Philippines was caught by a tsunami from the nearby coastal area.

He could see that one of the Peninsular Malaysia states also received the meteorite's impact.

A pang in his heart flowed within his feelings. He felt sorry for whoever met their demise in an unfortunate situation.

"Damn, Java, Sumatra, and Papua got crashed. I could see large amounts of smoke coming out of Malaysia, too. Maaf ya semua..."

Leon turned to Bella, patting and caressing her scruff exoskeleton neck.

Bella let out a low growl at his affectionate touch as if she was happy that she did her job well as a Honkai Dragon to reduce the casualties caused by the meteorites.

She was determined to do whatever she could to help humanity and minimize the damage caused by the Will of Honkai.

"You made yourself a good Honkai Dragon, Bella."

He kept caressing her scruff, showing respect and appreciation for her efforts.

Bella grunted softly and let out a low groan as Leon expressed his affection toward her. 

Suddenly, she gagged violently as if she was unable to breathe correctly, causing a minor instability in maintaining her position to levitate.

Even more complicated was the Benares Timer blinking in red, indicating her stamina was depleting.

"Eh, Bella, easy, easy. Kamu ga apa apa?"

Leon cried out, concerned, caught by his steed's sudden twitching and unintentionally blurted in Indonesian.

He couldn't have her hurt even after having endured such a disastrous event, and he wanted to ensure she was okay.

Hearing her Color Timer blinking red made his heart wrenched in pitiful pain.

'She must have been working too hard... Kasihan melihatnya...'

Bella growled weakly in response as if to say she was fine and only needed a rest.

But in reality, she was starving for food. And Leon was able to interpret the weak growling and her body language.

Leon felt she deserved a reward to pay for her efforts.

"Oh? You're hungry? Umm... okay, okay. Let's find some food."

"Maybe in Australia? You can find lots of wildlife there."

Before they were about to fly away, Leon almost forgot that her proper form would alert their attention if Benares flew near the restricted zone or remained in her dragon form for too long. It would be a problematic situation to deal with.

"Oh yeah, can you turn back to your human form? If you're in your dragon form, I'm afraid you'll get caught on their radar. It's useless to fly low, too, since they'll still be able to catch you with their advanced Honkai detector."

Bella growled in return, exhausted after her efforts to mitigate the destruction caused by the meteorites.

She needed a break, and Leon promised to feed her some animals.

Benares shapeshifted back to her human form afterward, with Leon slowly dismantled from her and floating in the air.

When Bella saw her king capable of levitating in the air like her, she was astonished and captivated by the human who shared the same ability as the Honkai.

"My king, you can fly..."

"Does my presence shake you?"

"No, no, no! It's just unexpected to see my king fly!"

"Don't mention it. Let's go back, then we'll go to the moon to meet your queen after this."

"Um! Okay, My king!"

————

[The unexpected meteorites caused destruction across the globe. Millions of people died or were wounded. Amid this chaos, a mysterious creature known as the Honkai Dragon has emerged from Mariana Trench, apparently destroying the meteorites with powerful attacks.]

[According to Schicksal HQ, the Honkai Dragon is a formidable and hostile Honkai Beast that poses a grave threat to humanity. However, some witnesses have speculated that the Honkai Dragon may be trying to protect us from the meteorites.]

[According to NASA's analysis, the number of meteorites would have resulted in an estimated 30 million or more casualties.]

The sudden appearance and actions of the Honkai Dragon caused quite a stir all across the globe.

Some praised its apparent protection of the planet from the meteorites, whereas others vilified it as a threat.

In the meantime, the news of the countless casualties and injuries caused by the meteorites continued to spark fear and anxiety among the people.

However, the damage could have been even more significant had the Honkai Dragon not intervened.

[In a stunning revelation, NASA has released a satellite video that shows a 50-meter-class extraterrestrial humanoid in outer space, creating a shield to deflect the meteorites. Schicksal HQ hasn't released any official statement regarding the extraterrestrial life, and NASA has not yet identified this mysterious entity's origin or intention, which could be another Honkai creature. Still, it seems to have saved the earth from a significant disaster.]

[It blocked the meteorites and left. Who on earth was it? Will it appear before us again?]

The news anchor added, releasing captured footage from NASA, showing the giant extraterrestrial humanoid hovering above the Earth's atmosphere while projecting its energy barrier.

The mysterious entity appeared with a luminous silhouette and glowing eyes, almost as if it was warding off the meteorites. It was a shocking sight, and the world began to wonder about the origins and intentions of the alien.

However, amid the chaos and destruction caused by the meteorites, it was a relief to see that the unknown entity's actions had saved the planet from disaster.

[As the world reels from the unprecedented calamity, the United Nations has not yet issued any official statement. The authorities urge the public to remain calm and stay inside their homes for safety.]

[Observatories around our planet have been mobilized to watch the heavens.]

[Let us hope this would be the last of the meteors...]

The world was shaken by the unexpected arrival of the meteorites, as they caused an unimaginable amount of damage and destruction. The United Nations had yet to make any official statement, but they urged the public to remain calm and stay inside their homes. 

They hoped to contain the resulting fear and chaos and mitigate the potential for any further damage caused by the meteorite impacts.

————

"Sergeant Müller, our lord Overseer, is trying to come up with a plan. All forces are to stay put and wait for further orders."

Siegfried and Juggler were walking down the hallway of the Tower of Babylon in an agitated state, having just received the news of the disaster that had befallen the world.

Juggler was communicating with Amber over a video call, and they were demanding that she make contact with Otto to devise a strategy in light of this crisis.

Amber's voice was flat and calm, yet she maintained her professional demeanor despite Juggler's protests.

"Urusai, Anbā. This is not the time to investigate. It's a war now!"

"Cut your slack, Amber! Just link us up with Otto right now and fast! There's a freaking mad girl on the moon throwing rocks at us! We need to attack now!"

Juggler and Siegfried grew increasingly frustrated with Amber's slow response in connecting them to Otto, especially with the situation escalating quickly.

They insisted on a swift and immediate attack against the Second Herrscher of the moon, given the danger that Sirin presented to them.

Amber remained unresponsive to their impatience despite their persistent demands, further aggravating the situation.

Juggler and Siegfried were unsatisfied with Amber's response since they needed to connect with Otto immediately.

"Please exercise patience, Master Siegfried and Sergeant Müller. Amber out."

Juggler and Siegfried could only look at each other angrily after Amber ended the call, leaving them no choice but to wait for Otto's next update.

The Illusion Demon was frustrated by the slowness of the response, clicking his tongue in frustration.

"Fuck this shit, Otto."

Siegfried swore, not caring about his high authority. He rolled his eyes in resignation, knowing that waiting for a response from Otto was their best resort at the moment.

As the door of Welt's infirmary room slid open, Siegfried and Juggler entered, their expressions reflecting their sense of urgency.

They were met by Tesla, who looked at them annoyedly as if she had anticipated their appearance.

"Welt! You're the sovereign of Anti-Entropy! That lunatic is killing us almost millions! The entire world has gone up in flames!"

"Are you gonna just lie here all day long, doing nothing?!"

Siegfried yelled at Welt, not caring about the solemn atmosphere within the room.

To add insult to injury, Welt's eyes remained closed, not bothered by Siegfried's outburst.

Both Juggler and Siegfried were baffled by Welt's lack of reaction, considering the gravity of the situation.

Tesla also remained unfazed by their presence as she tended to Welt and peeled an apple for him, who stayed in bed and relaxed.

"Be quiet, caveman! The patient is trying to rest."

She retorted nonchalantly to Siegfried, still causing a commotion within the room.

Siegfried was taken aback by Tesla's mocking tone and quick to raise his defenses.

"What?! Caveman? Me?!"

He reacted in disbelief, as if he was not happy at being called out in such a way.

On the other hand, Juggler's eyes darted to his friend, seemingly to enjoy the situation, as he was already trying to hold back a laugh at seeing his friend's reaction.

"That's right, caveman. And don't think we sit here doing nothing."

"Our North American Branch launched 3 Silver Bullets at the moon an hour ago. A direct strike will unlikely hit Sirin since she can simply blink out. So we've set the atomic bomb to enter lunar orbit and detonate them once they're close enough."

There was a slight pause before she let out her disappointment as a sigh, but her precision of movement in peeling an apple didn't cause her to accidentally cut herself, not to mention she wasn't even looking at the fruit. Only staring blankly at Welt.

"Unfortunately, we lost contact with all 3 Silver Bullets once they entered lunar orbit. They're just space trash now."

Tesla explained that the Anti-Entropy North American Branch had already launched 3 Silver Bullets at the moon to stop Sirin, but they lost contact with all 3 after they entered lunar orbit.

She did not seem upset at the failure of the operation, almost as if she had predicted the outcome in advance.

"Before I explain further what caused it to lose contact, we received a report about the confirmed sighting of a Judgment-Type Honkai Dragon, codename Benares, from Mariana Trench. And that mysterious 50-meter-class extraterrestrial humanoid. You must have seen it already."

Tesla added further information about the Honkai Dragon, known as Benares, being sighted in the Mariana Trench.

She discussed the mysterious 50-meter-class extraterrestrial humanoid that was also being reported on the international broadcast.

"A 50-meter-class extraterrestrial humanoid has appeared above the earth's atmosphere. It bears some sort of resemblance to the Herrscher of the End, the 14th Herrscher, but just less in scale."

At the mention of the extraterrestrial life, her eyes darted to Welt.

"They are still unable to find where that extraterrestrial light originated. It isn't registered in every database either. My hunch is telling me that it's another Honkai that forsaken its God."

"What do you think about that giant of light?"

Tesla wanted to hear their thoughts on the mysterious light entity, as she believed it may be another Honkai that had abandoned the will of Honkai, just like Welt had done.

It was a plausible theory, given that Sirin had appeared on the moon, and now a gigantic humanoid was spotted above the Earth's atmosphere.

"Well... It helped us block some meteorites. Makes me think it's an ally the way it conjured its shield. So..."

Siegfried scratched his head and remained unsure about the mysterious giant as he questioned whether the extraterrestrial light was an ally or an enemy of humanity.

"But it let some meteorites fall into the earth. It makes me wonder if that giant of light is helping us or if it's just part of the show to trick us. It could have been moving around, but it chooses to remain still."

"Or mostly, it gave some pieces to that dragon, so that monster had a chance of redemption."

'Yet, she wasn't even trying... Is she serious?'

Juggler crossed his arms, dismissing Siegfried's right-side theory. He knew a lot about the famous giant of light he always watched. A warrior of light who came to help humanity with their power of light, Ultraman.

He knew that the extraterrestrial humanoid was the Herrscher of Light herself.

But her motive created a lot of questions since he was uncertain if she had a genuine intention to protect humanity, and it was as if she wasn't trying to do it.

Tesla nodded silently as if she was already aware of the truth, yet she did not reveal any of the confidential information that she possessed.

She knew that Siegfried and Juggler's thoughts would directly contradict each other, and she did not want to create further confusion.

"In any case, it helped us prevent severe casualties, so we should thank that... For now..."

"Speaking of casualties, there's also more questions regarding Benares that are yet to be answered..."

She offered a cryptic response to evade the confidential topic.

Tesla didn't quite understand the intention of the fiendish Honkai Beast that somehow decided to destroy the falling meteorites as if trying to help the humans avoid their demise.

She couldn't help but praise her closest Sovereign's profound power that could instantly blow the Judgement-Type Honkai Beast to pieces, which she formed a subtle smile.

"Sovereign had just single-handedly oneshot that beast to pieces. On second thought, I thought I just saw a God. It's the Second Herrscher's pet. Of course, its body could be reformed anytime."

"This went over my head even more. Judgement-Type Honkai Beast is supposed to be a fiendish creature and dangerous to approach. But why would such a dangerous beast go as far to destroy the falling lunar meteorites as if that creature was trying to help us?"

Tesla pondered aloud, attempting to comprehend the reason and motive of the Judgement-Type Honkai Dragon.

The situation was only getting worse as more new information and questions were being raised, and there seemed to be no clear answers.

Siegfried could not contain his frustration and annoyance, expressing it through a head scratch and facepalming.

In comparison, Juggler was more reserved than he always was, yet his eyes darted around and looked up at the ceiling, seemingly interested in the ideas that she was bringing to the table.

The thing that drew his attention was the Color Timer attached to her chest.

'That Color Timer on her chest. Most likely, that Ruler of Light turned the monster into her pet after its resurrection. No wonder it tried to save those poor humans.'

Juggler decided to share his opinion about the Honkai Dragon with Tesla.

"Dr. Tesla. Do you feel something unique about that beast?"

"What about it, Sergeant? I want to hear your thoughts."

She replied, expecting him to share the thoughts running through his mind.

Juggler knew precisely what the glowing object at the chest of the Honkai Beast actually served, but he chose to provide a theoretical explanation to keep his cards close to his chest.

"There's a strange object implanted on its chest. It's glowing in blue, and it sported a diamond-clockwise design. It could be an indicator device of how long she can sustain her form."

"Thought so, too. Serves as a barometer device, the way I see it. I tried to ask Mophead to analyze it. Yet, nothing useful came out."

Responded Tesla with a nod, feeling slightly satisfied with sharing their thoughts.

When they started discussing the extraterrestrial humanoid, Welt suddenly displayed subtle unease.

Eyebrows twitching in a subtle movement.

A tiny spark of tension flared up within Welt as the conversation unfolded as if he was aware of something the others were unaware of.

He was uncomfortable revealing some information regarding the extraterrestrial humanoid that he had known for a long time, also called the "Mother of Honkai".

Welt was trying not to break his calm and collected demeanor, but he couldn't quite keep the tension hidden behind his eyes.

He was wise and knew when to share the information with the right people, and he was likely to keep his observations to himself.

Tesla cut off the previous discussion with no answer, finding it insignificant and irrelevant to the present situation.

She then addressed the more pressing concern regarding the Silver Bullets stranded in lunar orbit.

"Enough talk about that. About the Silver Bullets, right when they lost their signal, we picked up a powerful EMP right before our weapons failed."

Tesla elaborated on the consequences of the electromagnetic pulse that rendered their weapons useless. It was the reason it turned the lethal atomic bomb into mere space trash.

"EMP? Are there EMPs on the moon?" he questioned, trying to process what he had heard...

The mention of an EMP on the moon went above Siegfried's head, as he was oblivious to any such concept.

It was unlike the other scientific theories and concepts discussed, and it went beyond his understanding of physics and laws.

A subtle yet noticeable thud emanated from the room as if a book had just been closed.

Welt put away his book, having finished listening to the voice-over notes.

"We believed that the 2nd Herrscher may have acquired additional powers. That girl used to overwhelm her enemies with brute force, but she's starting to realize her true potential and abilities."

Welt elaborated further as if he suddenly understood something that may shed further light on the situation.

Welt continued his previous statement, further reinforcing that the 2nd Herrscher had acquired new and powerful abilities.

He recognized the true potential of the enemy they were dealing with and acknowledged that the threat they were facing was far more significant than anyone could have anticipated.

"She has assumed the mantle of might worthy of a true Herrscher."

———

Leon and Bella had landed in the isolated woods in Australia, which was a location where they were able to find a plethora of wildlife.

"There, Bella. You can find lots of food here. Any animals that you feel are nutritious. As long it's not the near-to-extinction one..."

Leon then addressed Bella as if instructing her to seek sustenance while patting her bluish-gray hair, like the cat foraged food to fulfill its hunger.

Not long after that, Leon drew Bella's attention toward the boar as if making her aware of the animal's presence by pointing at it with his index finger.

"Tuh, ada celeng."

Bella was now highly alert, looking at the boar as her primary food source.

Her instincts resembled monitor lizards, who could silently sneak toward their unsuspecting victims.

Bella's sharp eyes spotted a wild boar burrowing in the ground for food.

Her forked tongue reached out as if mimicking the hunting tactics of a Komodo dragon and attempting to catch its prey.

"Thank you, My King."

She addressed him while lowering her body to a crawl position and started creeping onto the boar.

The boar was unaware that its fate was about to close in by the Honkai Dragon. It was still hoarding the ground freely.

Bella continued to close in on the boar as her tongue continuously flicked out to gauge the distance between her and it.

Her forked tongue was acting as a tool of hunting, as it allowed her to get closer to her unsuspecting and unaware prey.

She was almost at the proper distance before she leaped out and made her move, ready to pounce.

Without hesitating, she pounced straight onto the legs of the boar, biting it so hard, causing it to release a piercing squeal that spooked the nearby boars.

The agitated oink noise was so loud that the other boars were aware of the danger and were trying to escape it.

The Honkai Dragon managed to catch its prey, and the boar's cries of agony proved the hunt successful.

Bella's sharp fangs sank into the body of the boar, injecting it with her venomous saliva that caused its legs to go numb and paralyzed.

The boar was no longer able to squeal in agony, as if the poison had paralyzed its vocal cords and muscles, succumbing to death.

At last, Bella was savoring the flavor of the hog's flesh as she took her time devouring the meal that she had just hunted.

Leon approached Bella with a look of satisfaction, impressed by the Honkai Dragon's hunting skills.

"Good, Bella! Good! Come on. Eat as much as you want!"

He encouraged her to gorge herself on the delicious meal in front of her.

And he thought he just saw a Komodo Dragon feasting on its prey. He almost mistook Bella for said lizard.

'Kamu itu Komodo atau naga beneran sih?'

Bella continued to feast upon the tasty and savory boar, satisfied with the amount of food that was in front of her.

Her hunger was finally satisfied, as the amount of meat she had devoured was enough to fill her belly.

She then decided to take a short break, allowing the food to settle within her stomach.

Her Benares Timer was restored to blue, indicating that she's fully flourished.

—————

Another Honkai Beast similar in appearance to Benares had just made its grand entrance, soaring across the moon toward the ruined temple.

There was a slight difference between the two beasts, as the other possessed purple wings instead of the usual blue ones.

The Honkai Beast, which bore a resemblance to Benares, was making its way with swiftness toward the ruins of the temple. The dragon was approaching swiftly as if it was searching for something.

It then shifted its dragon form into a human form, bearing a similar shape to Bella.

Now, in her humanoid form, the Honkai Beast, like Benares, bowed before the 2nd Herrscher as she had successfully accomplished the task.

"My queen, your loyal Bella has done your bidding. My blast of power has neutralized human weapons."

She then addressed her supreme ruler, revealing that the weapons that the humans had used had been rendered ineffective. 

Sirin was crafting a statue out of the destroyed temple's ruins while keeping an eye on the four insignia on the wall.

"Very good, Bella. Stay vigilant and keep an eye on them."

She acknowledged her beast's success and commanded Bella to remain alert and watchful.

Bella sensed a slight difference of opinion from Sirin, as she felt they were wasting their time.

"Keep an eye on them? Pardon your servant's rudeness, my queen... But we should press our advantage and strike now."

The Honkai Dragon insisted as if she was challenging Sirin's orders to do the opposite of what she was saying.

The dragon's unsatisfactory response made Sirin deadpan her head to the side while shooting a deadly stare at the Honkai Beast.

"Do you doubt my judgment, Bella? Do you think you know better than your queen?"

She questioned in annoyance, feeling dismayed by her loyal servant daring to voice her disagreement with Sirin's decisions.

The Honkai Beast merely returned her gaze as she refused to back down from her position and still held her ground.

Bella immediately bowed before Sirin, trying to make amends for her actions and words.

The dead stare was enough to intimidate Bella.

"Please forgive your foolish servant, my queen!"

Sirin crouched and snaked her hand on Bella's chin, sending a chillwave through her spine.

"I granted you gifts of Herrscher power and intellect. Do not squander them."

"They are like ants. There are billions of them. The rocks won't destroy them all. They'll dig down into the earth and crawl back out again."

She lectured her beast about the threat they were facing, attempting to impress upon her the magnitude of the task.

Sirin compared humans to insects with their massive numbers and perseverance to rise again.

"And they cheat and lie and never fight fair..."

She added in her deadly, silent tone as if she was annoyed due to the tactics used by her opponents.

Right when she was about to continue her talk, a new image flashed before her eyes, which caused her a slight migraine from the unexpected vision.

.......

She dashed herself toward the missile, at least in her other consciousness, attempting to intercept the rocket so that it wouldn't impact the land and cause potentially devastating damage.

Sirin still carried her helical spear in her right hand. It was known as the Spiral Burrade.

As the missile drew closer, she decided to act on her determination to prevent the missile from destroying the battlefield.

She darted her eyes between the spear and the missile before throwing the javelin at the tip of the Silver Bullet.

The Spiral Burrade pierced through the tip of the missile, resulting in a massive explosion in the air.

"Nnggrahhhh!!"

........

Her observation happened to be the atomic bomb that she had destroyed with her spear, inadvertently sparing the surface of the landmass from destruction.

She was caught off-guard by the sudden appearance of the vision, and it was unclear whether this event had actually happened or was merely a figment of her imagination.

Bella noticed that Sirin was suddenly not doing well, raising a concern about her condition.

"My queen, are you alright?"

"Nothing, just a slight headache after that unfair battle with that deserter."

Sirin responded with a simple and calm demeanor, trying to shrug off the incident without expanding on the details and the circumstances.

"Even I was almost killed by their tricks."

"And I figured out the inscriptions on these rocks."

She now understood the meaning behind the four insignia carved on the wall.

"They contain all sorts of knowledge from the Previous Era. Math, Physics, Chemistry, the art of war... and even things about Herrscher, about us."

"We must arm ourselves with this knowledge... and I think I know what to do next."

Sirin spoke of the knowledge available on the rocks, learning the great significance of the information on the relics.

She learned that the rocks held valuable data about the Previous Era, including information about science, warfare, and Herrschers like herself.

"We must plan and destroy them, one bastion at a time. And we shall start with that hated traitor."

Sirin smirked, letting go of her hand on Bella's cheeks, and she turned back to the statue she had built satisfactorily.

She created a plan of attack against the human forces and to execute the assault one bastion at a time.

She first intended to deal with the traitors, and the 2nd Herrscher was determined to make the man and the alien suffer because it had thwarted her plans.

Sirin approached the statue and admired it, as it was exactly as she imagined it.

The statue resembled the extraterrestrial humanoid that she just witnessed. Its striking design took inspiration from the famous villain Ultraman, whom she watched back in the Tower of Babylon.

She intended to use the statue to defame the alien's reputation as a retaliation against the being who had ruined her plans.

Entering the last step of her creation, Sirin extended her left arm and imbued the statue she had built with Honkai energy.

The statue began to vibrate and glow as the Honkai energy entered its surface, and it slowly started to take shape and form.

The hard surface burst out, finally transformed into an actual living being, and turned into an organic one, with the Honkai Energy bringing the creature to life.

Its eye lamps were all turned on.

Sirin watched profoundly as her creation took shape before her eyes, the twisted form of the massive, terrible extraterrestrial iron standing before her.

A smile of delight formed on her lips. She was ready to tarnish the giant of light's good name.

The demonic dark iron giant stood still, waiting for its master's order.

"This, Bella, is our ultimate iron bioweapon."

"Ultra Honkai-Killer."

An ominous tone flew out of the Second Herrscher's mouth.

Bella could only react in an agape expression before the iron giant.

————

"Tesla, is there something wrong?"

When Welt asked Tesla, she weakly lowered her phone from her ears as if she had just received bad news, and she looked deranged.

Tesla was hesitant to share the news with Welt, feeling scared about how he might react.

She took a deep breath before speaking about the reports of the EMP signals.

"Uh... We just detected a string of EMP emitted from the moon. The radio wave suggests it's using 1420 MHz. Our code breakers quickly identified it..."

"It's in a human language."

She finally spoke with a slight tremble, as if she was afraid to reveal this information for fear of the possible consequences.

Upon hearing the message, Welt was initially silent and waited for Tesla to continue.

She then read the message, which had been sent by Sirin, informing Welt of an unexpected surprise.

[Come meet me at the moon. I have something surprising that will make you feel pleasant.

[Don't even think about cheating or hiding from me... Because I'll be throwing four monsters at Earth every 72 hours of your absence.]

[Don't make me wait. Your queen has many virtues... but patience is not one of them.

Now having the full context of the message, Welt was still hesitant to trust Sirin's offer.

He knew the Second Herrscher's manipulative and deceitful nature and worried about what she was planning. 

The message requested Welt to visit Sirin on the moon, as the Second Herrscher claimed that she would offer something surprising, which, to his expectations, wasn't pleasant.

In particular, she threatened Welt with deploying four monsters to Earth if he deviated from his designated role and failed to fulfill his duties.

Welt felt that he had just fallen into a pit abyss, as he now had to make a crucial decision regarding Sirin's offer.

The mysterious message from Sirin was an ultimatum, telling him to either come to the moon or face the consequences.

Welt was now faced with a tough choice and needed to decide as soon as possible.

All he could do was to pray for his best and ask for good luck from the Herrscher of Light.

'Mother of Honkai... Wish me luck.'

————

The real Bella on Earth now indulged in her feast, feeling quite comfortable with Leon.

Leon's kind gaze was focused on Bella as if trying to offer comfort and reassurance to his companion.

She was enjoying her meal as Bella was now devouring the remaining portions of the boar served to her, which she savored deliciously.

Leon seemed to no longer require food realizing that he was a ghost and was not affected by his physical needs.

It was a unique situation, but Leon accepted all the changes openly and positively.

He was amused by watching Bella eating her food as if observing an adorable animal.

Suddenly, Leon caught the sudden sound in the distance, the same sparkling sound he had heard at dawn.

He looked up towards the sky, now seeing the same Ultra Sign from the Herrscher of Light.

It was the same shining symbol of light, and it appeared floating in the sky above them. Leon realized that something important was about to happen.

The message wasn't anything pleasing. He stood up while his eyes kept locked on the Ultra Sign.

The Herrscher of Light's urgent message was a sign that she wasn't messing around. It was as if she was urging him to head to the moon.

"I have to go to the moon? Sirin plans to create an ultimate lifeform iron to defame her name? What?"

Leon was now unsure of what to do, as the Herrscher of Light had asked him to head to the moon, and he still had no clue.

The situation was still shrouded in mystery, and Leon was unsure of the action he needed to follow.

Bella was surprised when she heard Leon mention Sirin and immediately sat upright from her eating position.

She seemed visibly startled by the mention of the 2nd Herrscher.

"My queen? What's wrong with my queen?!"

She blurted out, wondering if her ruler was about to do something terrible again.

Leon suddenly froze after he read the whole message. It was a sign that he just read a doomed message.

Slowly, with a terrified expression, he lowered his head to shift his focus to Bella. He knew Bella would react improperly if he mentioned it, but regardless, she must see the situation.

"Bella, it seems like you're being replaced... Sirin has recreated a Honkai Dragon with the same look as you."

Bella felt a spike in her mood when Leon mentioned that Sirin had recreated a Honkai Beast that looked just like herself.

Her expression was filled with disbelief as if she had just heard something she was not expecting.

She quickly realized that the other Benares would be taking her place.

"Replaced!"

She exclaimed as she looked at Leon with a distraught expression.

"There's a copy of me?!"

"Seems like it..."

Bella's expression of shock got even worse, with a hint of panic in her voice...

She was shocked and disbelieved by the sudden revelation, as she never expected to be replaced in her function as a Honkai Beast. Bella was now experiencing doubts and insecurities about her own position.

Her emotion was getting unsettling at the mention of replacement. Her body stumbled back uncontrollably, causing her to maintain her balance improperly.

Leon sighed and spun his head around as he slowly approached her, sharing his sympathy for her and patting her shoulder to ease her emotions.

"We need to get to the moon. I know, I know, Bella, but you must pull yourself together. I, too, wanna see what happens in that moon."

Leon offered support to Bella, as he could feel she was emotionally reacting to his words.

Bella tried to keep her composure together as she accepted Leon's sympathy and support.

Not long after that, Bella calmed down after Leon's calming words and felt reassured by his support.

She was still not entirely recovered from the effects of the shock that she felt from the thought of replacement, but she was determined to accompany Leon to the moon.

"Okay, okay. You're right... My king, I'll take you to the moon."

Bella immediately transformed into her true dragon form, and it was time for them to get to the moon, as they had a pressing matter to deal with.

But despite all the urgency and importance of the mission, Bella couldn't help but take a moment to enjoy the leftover food before leaving.

She quickly devoured the remaining meat from the boar, making sure to not waste any food for her.

It was a small act but showed she was still the same loyal and behaved Honkai Beast.

Leon raised a valid concern as he wondered if he would survive in the vacuum of outer space.

The phantom did not need food, water, or air, as he had no physical body.

However, it was still unclear if he would be safe in the vacuum of space since he had no means of protecting himself against it.

"Will I be fine outside the Earth?"

Leon asked Bella for her opinion, thinking she might have some answers to his problem.

Bella reminded Leon through a slight growl that he could survive in outer space, as he was now halfway evolved as an Honkai being.

She had also transformed into a powerful beast and did not need regular supplies like food or air.

"Oh ya deng... I'm half Honkai, too..."

Leon mumbled lightheadedly, with the light of understanding dawned upon him.

With that reassurance, they proceeded to head to their final destination.

It only took 3 minutes to reach the atmosphere layer. As they were almost about to leave the atmosphere, Benares suddenly made a tilt-right turn for a reason.

Leon noticed a sudden change in Bella's behavior, leading them away from their intended destination.

"What's wrong, Bella?"

Asked Leon in confusion.

He could feel her signs of fear and anguish behind those stuttered roars, and he immediately understood that the beast was likely scared to face Sirin.

It was as if she was scared to meet her own queen.

Leon quickly realized that being in her Honkai Beast mode was uncomfortable for Bella, mainly when she had to face Sirin, and she doubted that the latter would be able to see a foreign object heading toward the moon with her keen eyes.

"Oh, okay, okay. It's better if you turn back to your human form when we leave the Earth."

Benares was now back in her human form after they left the atmosphere, and her face clearly displayed her anxious expression, knowing how cruel and menacing her queen was.

"I'm scared... my king..."

She conveyed her worries and fears to Leon, fearing what Sirin would do to her.

The former Honkai Beast was now unsure how Sirin would treat her, as her old loyalty had since disappeared, and she now only had one master.

While Bella was still anxious, she tried to keep her composure while leading her king to the moon.

"If you don't feel well, let's just hide in the concave."

Bella felt somewhat relieved by Leon's comforting and reassuring words as she began to calm down. She listened to his advice and decided to follow his suggestion.

She was still uncomfortable and wary about what Sirin might do, but she was no longer as worried as before as long she still had her king by her side.

They hoped that her and Leon's small figures would be enough to conceal them from Sirin's vision.

The former Honkai Beast was determined to fulfil her duties towards the king and was prepared to face whatever came their way.

It was a matter of time before they were about to face a shocking encounter.

—----

Humanity awaited Welt's response to Sirin's message, but the Sovereign of Anti-entropy remained silent for those 2 hours as if he was deep in consideration.

That silence was unnerving and concerning to everyone, as Sirin had made a dangerous ultimatum.

It had been 2 hours since Sirin had made her demand, and the timer had already gone down to less than 70 hours.

The fate of humanity was at stake, and Welt needed to take swift action to deal with this matter.

Welt remained silent on the bed, with his eyes closed in profound composure.

Siegfried was distancing himself from his comrades, leaning against the wall, delving deeper into his deep thoughts, had he not left Welt alone to deal with the Second Herrscher.

Juggler was no longer in the infirmary, as he had some unfinished business that he needed to deal with first, which was trying to establish contact with Otto, who went radio silent to the elite knights.

Deep inside the Sovereign's mind, Welt received terrible news from his deity, Herrscher of Light, or he liked to call her the "Mother of Honkai", and felt a sudden divert change in expression after hearing Sirin was attempting to defame her status.

His mind filled with anger, feeling outraged at the idea of seeing Sirin create an iron lifeform, sharing the same distinct feature as the Mother of Honkai that was meant to defame the reputation of the deity he had always trusted.

The Sovereign's eyes remained closed, but his body language was enough to show his rage and disdain toward Sirin at that moment.

But Welt's other thoughts were not so forgiving, as he remembered that Sirin was not herself before when they clashed with each other.

He had seen Sirin destroy the nuclear weapon belonging to Anti-Entropy, which was being launched toward her only, and he assumed he fought with the Second Herrscher, which didn't correspond with her natural brat behavior.

It was as if someone with more common sense had possessed Sirin, and she acted more intelligently to prevent an unnecessary disaster. Her skin's blue and red stripes were a clue to his thoughts.

'I need to see her more. I have seen that irregular stripes before...'

Not long after that, the blue-haired researcher of Anti-Entropy, Einstein, entered the infirmary, bringing the reports in the form of her tablet.

"Sovereign, we have analyzed the meteor in Los Angeles."

She handed the document to Welt, and he took a moment to read the reports.

"......"

Instead of a word that came out, Welt's groan of defeat noise blended with the silence instead.

"Master Siegfried."

"Ey!"

He then called Siegfried with his voice, and the latter quickly responded with comical and quirky movements as he rushed toward Welt.

"I'm heading to the moon. And there's a small favor I'd like to ask of you."

Welt revealed that he would be required to visit the moon to confront the Second Herrscher.

Siegfried's whole body slightly trembled, and his shoulders raised in tension. He felt pressurized over Welt's revelation.

He had no Honkai powers or authority, so his role in this journey was unclear.

Still, he wanted to support Welt however he could, especially since they had less than 70 hours to solve the problem.

"I would like to talk to your Overseer. There are things that I hope to discuss with him."

When Welt mentioned Overseer, Siegfried could only respond through a quivering mouth.

————

The four waited patiently in the Overseer Lobby's in the Tower of Babylon.

"Overseer Otto is on his way from our HQ. He said he'll be here in 5 minutes."

"He also reminded me..."

Juggler informed them his Overseer was on the way. There was a pause as he took a deep breath.

"The meeting is a top secret for the leaders of both parties. So we have no right to be in here."

Juggler reminded the group that the meeting between the Overseer and Welt was top-secret, only for the leaders of both parties.

He and Siegfried had no right to be in the meeting, a closed-off space that only allowed the top leaders to be present.

"Excuse me."

Juggler showed his manner by bowing to Welt and Einstein before exiting the room, leaving the duo behind.

Siegfried followed along with his friend outside. 

As the two elite knights behind the door, the two didn't initiate their conversation, only stood in awkward silence.

Until Siegfried and Juggler darted their eyes at each other briefly in their flat expression.

A small chuckle burst out of their mouth, breaking their awkward silence like a close friend would always do.

Juggler thought of wanting to spend a little quality time with his friend, who was a bit stressed previously, even if he's good at hiding it.

"Hey, there's a gym here. Do you want to build yourself up?"

Juggler asked Siegfried if he wanted to hang out in the gym.

Much to his delight, the latter was more than agreeable.

"I'm in, Sergeant! I, too, want to pump some iron at the gym!"

Siegfried replied enthusiastically, as the two then headed away from the door.

The two elite knights playfully hit each other while they walked, their laughter breaking its gloomy atmosphere, like close friends spending quality time together.

————

A loud footstep sound filled the ambiance in the gym.

Siegfried exercised at a high intensity, running on the treadmill rapidly while focused on his training.

He had been thinking what would have happened if he had helped Welt instead of taking Theresa, feeling guilty for abandoning his comrades.

The exercise was helping Siegfried alleviate some of his stress and worries, and it was helping him keep his mind off of the dire situation outside.

Lifting weights, sit-ups, and pushing up five hundred times. Everything he worked on was to keep his body moving while wandering off any negative thoughts that might have distracted his mind.

But even after 500 push-ups, Siegfried still couldn't ward off his negative thoughts.

A scenario from the past of Siegfried running with Theresa flashed before his eyes.

Siegfried was utterly exhausted after his intense training session, as he dropped to the floor in exhaustion and panting heavily while staring at the ceiling.

"Oi, Siegfried. You're all over the place. Are you trying to melt yourself there?"

Juggler noticed his plight and remarked about him being "all over the place," with the latter hitting a punching bag with his fists repeatedly without breaking a sweat.

Siegfried and Juggler had been friends for a long time, and they often made light jokes and banter together, a way for them to relax and relieve stress.

"Heh? Like you would always be emo. How long will you keep punching that bag until you break your hand?"

Juggler chuckled at Siegfried's jab at the prospect of Siegfried breaking his hands, as his friend always made a joke out of his worries and issues.

The Illusion Demon continued to punch the bag with his fists until he decided to smash it so hard it snapped the chains holding it and sent it flying across the room with the sand spilled out on the floor.

He let out a growl of frustration as he felt satisfied from releasing his superpower.

Siegfried left with a wide-opened mouth after he had witnessed his Sergeant just tear off the punching bag with a single punch in his upside-down vision.

After the intense training session, Siegfried and Juggler sat down and took a moment to cool off.

They sat opposite directions, drinking bottles of ramune that Juggler had brought as they took a moment to relax and unwind.

"How's Cecilia-san and Kiana, Siegfried?"

Juggler started out by asking questions about Siegfried's wife and daughter status.

A slight sincere smile formed around Siegfried's corner lips at the mention of his wife and daughter.

"Cecilia and Kiana are doing well, Dom. They've spent much time together since I've been away on missions."

"Heck, my baby doll even jumped around me and repeatedly asked when you would come to get a piggy ride with you again. Hahaha."

Siegfried provided a quick and simple update on his wife and daughter's status, as he had been away for a while.

A reminisce of his daughter asking for a piggy ride with Juggler resurfaced in his memory, and it was a heart-thrilled moment.

"Ah. She even cried when I put her down."

Juggler chuckled, remembering the time when Kiana bawled loudly when he decided to lay her down from his back.

He couldn't believe that even with the gloomy expression he had displayed around society, his face still failed to spook Siegfried's daughter.

"That's good to hear, by the way. Also, good news: I'm glad that Theresa's condition is improving. She should be back on her feet in no time."

Juggler provided a quick update on Theresa's condition while he took a sip of carbonated water.

Siegfried became slightly sad at the mention of his closest family members. His head lowered in defeat, and stared blankly at his ramune bottle.

His mind was full of scenarios of what would have happened if he had stayed with Welt.

"Theresa..."

"I should've stayed with Welt. We could've defeated that damn Herrscher as a team..."

"Millions of people would have not died..."

He thought to himself, imagining a scenario where they might have been able to overcome the odds and save millions of lives.

"What is worth more than saving a life at the cost of millions?"

When Siegfried mumbled, Juggler looked at his close friend, tilting his head in confusion.

"What do you mean, Siegfried?"

The Knight had been thinking about the lives that could have been saved if they had stopped the Herrscher's rampage, but Juggler was unsure what his friend meant.

"And what's better than losing your closest one? Which one is worse? Family or friends?"

He then posed a thought-provoking question to Siegfried, wanting to know his response about losing the family and friends he cared for the most.

"I don't pick and choose, Sergeant. All of them must live happily. I will not defy my family's oath. I will protect them in the name of Kaslana's oath..."

Siegfried's response was full of conviction and determination, ready to uphold his family's oath and protect those closest to him.

But Juggler wasn't entirely convinced. He could hear a hint of his doubts behind his determined voice.

Suddenly, Siegfried glared sharply at Juggler. The latter was caught off guard by Siegfried's glare. He wasn't expecting the elite knight to be upset with him.

"Dom, you should have asked me to stay with Welt."

Siegfried's tone was sharp and full of emotion, wishing that he stayed by Welt's side in the fight against the Herrscher.

Juggler's eyebrows slammed down, feeling concerned over his friend's stubbornness.

"Even if I asked you to stay with him, can you even deal with that Second Herrscher?"

"I respect your desire, Master Siegfried. But your raw strength is neither matched with Welt..."

"... Nor that Second Herrscher."

"You have to evolve for you to beat her. Be it Honkai or your own willpower. Not an impossible task, just difficult to grasp."

Juggler's response was reasonable and logical. The knight was no match for a Herrscher on his own, even if he inherited Kaslana's bloodline. His words showed no signs of gaslighting the Knight, and he was earnest about it.

However, Siegfried was not quick to listen to reason, insisting he could have been more helpful on the battlefield.

The whole conversation suddenly ended up being passive-aggressive talk.

"Even if I am weak to fight against a Herrscher, I can still be useful to the mission. I didn't have to fight the enemy. I could still be out there offering support to Welt..."

Juggler slowly raised his head, bemused by Siegfried's denied response. He slightly rooted his reason, primarily because the anonymous man in the clown mask suddenly appeared out of thin air and disrupted Welt's battle.

"I can see that. With that masked clown appearing out of nowhere, ruining Welt's battle, I can't blame you."

"But don't forget, that nuke missile would have made Cecilia-san and Kiana break their tears forever. You have family to take care of, Siegfried."

Juggler remarked in his sarcastic yet serious voice, warning about Siegfried's life that would have impacted his family if he had been around Welt.

His antagonistic side resurfaced on occasion, like how he wanted to hear those anguish, tearful sounds of losing their beloved family.

There was some truth to what Juggler pointed out: Cecilia and Kiana would have been devastated if their father died during the battle.

Siegfried didn't like being reminded of his regrets and didn't want to dwell on them too much.

"Come on now, let's not keep talking about this..."

"Do you still have a bottle for me, Sergeant?"

Welt's unexpected voice caught Juggler and Siegfried off guard, and quickly looked over at the Sovereign, who was walking with his crutches and was still injured, but his tone was joking and casual, which was surprising considering his current condition.

Welt's nonchalant attitude and calming voice were enough to catch them by surprise, with the Sovereign unperturbed by his current situation.

"Whoah... The meeting already ended?"

Siegfried was surprised to hear that the meeting was finished that soon, as he hadn't realized it until then.

"How's the meeting with the Overseer? Did he agree with your terms, Welt-san?"

Juggler asked Welt the question, curious about what had transpired during the meeting with Otto.

"It went well. We reached an agreement on several things. Your overseer gave his word that Schicksal will lend us full support."

Welt revealed the news of the cooperation to Juggler and Siegfried, which was a welcoming result. With Schicksal's support, Anti-Entropy would have more resources and manpower and, therefore, a better chance of taking down the Herrscher and securing victory.

"I'm heading to the moon. Sergeant Muller and Siegfried..."

Welt extended his index finger to Juggler and Siegfried, knowing he could not do it alone without their assistance.

"I need your help. You're coming with me."

When Welt asked them to join along, Siegfried's enthusiasm quickly rose to a boil, and he clenched his fist into the air.

"Finally! It's about time!"

He exclaimed, overjoyed at the prospect of being able to do something actively about the situation.

"I swear! I'll do whatever it takes to stop her and end this war."

Siegfried's enthusiasm never died down. He was dedicated to saving the world and everyone he loved.

Juggler and his companion were thrilled at the opportunity to follow Welt and aid in stopping the Herrscher's rampage once and for all.

"Alright! It's time to begin Operation Void Hole."

Juggler devised a new mission with enthusiastic, exciting endeavors hidden behind his flat face.

Welt's stoic demeanor remained unchanged, but he crooked his head to confirm his readiness for the mission.

"Time is ticking. Get ready. Our plane is already waiting for us."

Welt left the gym, expecting the duo to prepare for the mission.

—----

Bella and Leon cruised around the moon for almost 2 hours, enjoying the view while they were still hesitant to find Sirin's whereabouts.

Until they finally spotted a ruined temple on the far side of the moon. A surging vortex of dark energy infused with black clouds and thunder was hovering below the temple, serving as a protection layer.

With the Honkai Energy imbued in their body, they were able to pass through the surging dark thunder with no problem.

"Wow, so this is the Selene temple thing..."

Leon was impressed with the sight of the temple in front of them, never having seen it with his own eyes before.

Bella and Leon were filled with awe as they approached the Selene temple, ready to explore its mysteries.

They quietly landed outside the temple and slowly entered the structure, ready to explore its unknown mysteries.

Leon let out a big blow of breath, thanking himself, and hoped their presence would go unnoticed and unseen by whatever could be spotted by Sirin's extraordinary senses.

Bella looked around, her eyes wide with fear at the sight of the temple, as she was holding Leon's hand tight.

However, Leon managed to maintain his composure, keeping a level-headed and determined expression as he walked deeper into the temple.

"Stay with me, Bella. Sirin could be nearby."

Leon spoke softly in a cautious tone, making sure to keep Bella close to him, for he feared that Sirin could be nearby.

"Okay, my king..."

Bella responded in kind, gripping Leon's hand tighter, as she wanted comfort and guidance from her king.

After a while, Leon and Bella hid behind a large slab of rock, with the former taking a peek to see what was ahead.

However, he quickly ducked back into cover in dismay, as if he had seen something terrible.

"What did you see, my king?"

Bella asked with concern, wondering what Leon had seen to make him so surprised and apprehensive.

Leon slowly gazed at Bella in acknowledgment that they were finally achieving their objective.

"There she is. And I found something even more terrible."

He added, making a vague mention of a threat in addition to Sirin's presence.

Leon then moved away from his hiding spot, scouting for a better area to survey the current situation.

Bella stayed close to Leon, following his lead as he searched for another vantage point from where they could assess the scenario better.

As soon as they prone their body behind the ruined boulder, Leon's eyes widened in shock. It was as if something triggered his traumatic past.

A dreadful, terrible, dark iron giant was stationed around the pillar. It was moving but remained still, indicating that it already come to life. It bore a similar form to that of a dark Ultraman.

There was Sirin, too, along with her new pet, who shared the same form as Bella. Her counterfeit version.

Bella, too, gasped in shock and disbelief. Not only did she witness her fake counterpart serving her queen, but the iron giant trembled her body severely.

"My king, what is that giant...?" 

"She isn't lying..."

Leon echoed her statement, shaking his head in disbelief, unable to believe what he was witnessing.

Bella and Leon were both caught off guard by what they saw; the sheer absurdity and unexpectedness of the scene made things more challenging to comprehend and handle.

The dark iron giant would have far-reaching global consequences, and the human race would be in for a devastating and terrifying battle when it finally set foot on Earth.

The threat posed by the powerful and colossal opponent would shake up the balance of the entire planet, and Bella and Leon were aware of it.

異次元崩壊人
ウルトラホウカイキラー
ULTRA HONKAI-KILLER, THE EXTRADIMENSIONAL HONKAI-BEING

Ultra Honkai-Killer

Stats:
* Height: 40 m
* Weight: 45,000 t
* Origin: Far Side of the Moon (Selene Temple)

Powers and Weapons
* Trera Ultigeyser (トレラアルティガイザー, Torera Aruthigaizā): Based on Ultraman Tregear's Trera Ultigeyser.
* Deathcium Beam (デスシウム光線, Desushiumu Kōsen): Based on Ultraman Belial's Deathcium Beam
* Evil Shoot (イーヴィルシュート, Īviri Shūto): Based on Evil Trigger's Evil Shoot.
* Invading Wave (インベーディングウェーブ, Inbēdingu Uēbu): Based on Chaos Ultraman's Invading Wave.
* Dark-Ray Jabirom (ダークレイ・ジャビローム, Dāku-Rei Jyabirōmu): Based on Dark Faust's Dark-Ray Jabirom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 58 18
She want's to see them again That's what Kiana said, The Herrscher of Flamescion, and the one that sealed the Honkai in the moon It has been 8 years...
70K 1.8K 15
(male betrayed Captain turned bloodborne hunter x Honkai Impact 3rd) this is more of an experiment book. may make it a real book. (no promises tho) ...
62.4K 1.8K 25
Your Y/N L/N, a normal guy living a normal life, a former shut-in neat, you with your younger brother live in your decent apartment living a decent l...
22.2K 1K 41
A month had passed since Nagazora. Alex now found himself in a situation that he wanted no part of, but had no way to get out of. Now, he'll lend his...