NANNY AFFAIR

Rinelexxy

"YOU ARE MINE , LIKE IT OR NOT." Mr. Maximilian is the type of guy who does not take a "no" for an answer li... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 47

135 4 0
Rinelexxy

MAX POV

"Aren't you tired?" My associates asked me.

It has been three hours and I still had Tasha in my arms.

" Not yet. "I answered him.

I was happy to be holding my Child in my arms. It was already night time when the party was over. Tasha was already asleep. Anny was too tired and had laid on my shoulder for support. Several times I could have sworn Luther eyed me.

" Anny time to go." I woke her up.

"Shit." she cursed when she was already awake.

Tasha kind of stretched in my arms before she started crying. I gently stroke her back to sleep. Anny must have scared her when she cursed loud enough to wake her.

"Sorry." she quickly apologized.

I called Madison to take Tasha since we were yet to sign the proposal with Luther. The gathering took ages to be adjourned. My little one and her mother were already tired. Seeing her sleep so peaceful, was enough to convince me that I had no right to wake her up.

Everyone who saw me being all this caring was astonished. This two women in my life had changed me completely. I used to be a ruthless guy feared by everyone.

"Are you sober enough?" I asked her once she was awake.

"I think so." she answered while hiding her sleepy face from the crowd with my shoulder.

"Take your time." I spoke while gently stroking her hair.

Few minutes later she was fully awake. It was time for serious business. Luther is purely a business man. Not being a member of any gang gained him so many associates and close friends too.

"Little fox. I never got the chance to see your child." Luther complained.

"Don't worry we still have time." I heard her speak.

We all got to business. Luther took us to the private section where his associates were. We were down to business. The meeting was a success. Luther ensured we did not have any troubles with his business associates in the name of Anny who had helped him couple of times with taking over the business from his dad.

"Can't wait to do business with you." Luther spoke joyful while shaking my hand.

I headed on to get acquainted with the rest of the business guys while Anny spent her leisure time catching up with Luther. Time went by and we decided to go home.

"Can I crash at your place?"Luther asked me.

" Why not! "

I gave him the address. Later Anny and I boarded our car as I drove off. Lukah had to taken Madison and the baby earlier. In the car we were silent I kept thinking about our future lives once we get married. I would not say am so thrilled to get married but it seemed like the right thing to do.

It's not that I don't love her,but my priority now was to take care of my loved ones. Only by getting married to her can I control the Shadow Gang and my Lucious Gang.

Earlier Luther had questioned me about it. I hid the fact that I was only using the marriage thing to gain power. He could have guessed my intentions but I made him believe that I loved Anny and I wanted to marry her. He had his doubts yet I could have found a way to clear his doubts.

Having him in my home wasn't a good thing but it was better to keep an influence closer. If he breathed a word of my intentions then I'd have to make him disappear.

"You are so quiet." I heard her speak in a low voice.

I gently caressed her thigh. Our love language had become touches. This assures one that they are okay. She eased up a bit at my touches.

I took her legs and put them on my thighs as she leaned back to enjoy my touches. The rest of the drive went smoothly as we approached our home.

She had already closed her eyes for a nap. I didn't want to wake her up hence deciding to carry her to my room. I had to hide the fact that she had her own room and we didn't have to sleep besides each other daily.

Gently I helped her get out of the dress she was wearing. The lased bra and panties blended with her. She looked gorgeous while eyeing me with her sleepy eyes. I had messed up her hair a bit when I tried to get her dress of her. The idea of having her like this messed me up.

I made my way to her body while tracing her curves using my fingers. She shivered a bit as she bit her lower lip. This was a turn on for me. I came closer to her, my eyes never leaving hers. I traced my hands and unhooked her bra. Her breast fell slightly revealing how big they had gotten.

"You are mine, right?" I asked the obvious.

"Yes." she answered.

That was all I needed to hear from her. She was mine. I took her by her lips and invaded her completely. She moaned in between our passionate kiss. We made noises while kissing. I liked that about her. She always flows with the rhythm.

" Max." she moaned.

I love how she moans my name. I love how she is venerable to my touches. I love how she suits her eyes when am being hard on her. I love how she asks for more when am all way in. Everything about her I love it.

Harshly I threw her on the bed took my shirt off and got on top of her pinning her in bed. Her eyes were on me. She traced her palms on my chest. I couldn't hold back my lust for her. There I was heading for her neck. Kissing her wasn't enough to make me proud. I went on and gave her several hickeys till her neck was plastered with red and spots.

I went down her breast giving her butterfly kisses to her pleasure. I landed on her nipple. Working wonders was my specialty. I bit gently at her nipple till she couldn't hold back her cries and moans.

"Sh! Remember we have guest today."

We did have a guest but her room, the study room and my room were the only ones in this floor. No one comes up here recklessly.

She nodded foolishly while my member got a taste of her through her laced panties. This wasn't helping at all. It was only creating a sensation. What I needed was her care and not sex.

I shifted to the other side of her and got out of bed. Slowly I walked to the inner chamber to take a break from everything.

"What's wrong?" she followed me behind.

Turning she stood there with her panties. She had no shame. I had told her since we are together she shouldn't be scared of letting me see her naked. It has become our thing. Now she stood in front of me like that and yet I was unable to touch her. Since I asked her to marry me I have been in conflict with my past self.

Her efforts to make me softer had bore fruits. My soldiers even started to doubt my capabilities saying I have changed. Countless times I have asked Lukah and he agreed. Something In me had changed. Rumors have it that I have let Anny to control me.

Everything was flashing in me at this particular time when I was with her. She looked worried. I dug into my clothes and fished out one of my t-shirts.

"Wear this. It's cold out here."

She took it without a word and wore it. Later we went to bed without speaking to each other. She didn't ask and I didn't bother to explain myself. I the duvet I never dared to touch her. I was so used to cuddling with her when she is besides me yet here I was unable to sleep.

I sneaked up on her and she was already asleep. Severally I questioned myself if what I was doing was right. I came closer to her and brought her close to me. She immediately pushed me away. Guess she was angry with me and it was all my fault for being such a bitch to her.

Few minutes later I couldn't take it anymore. I slightly got closer to her. She didn't move away. I made way to her tummy for a cuddle. She didn't push me either.

"You asleep?" I asked she didn't respond either.

It took me a few hours before I was able to sleep. Several she tried to get out of my embrace without my notice but I had a firm grip on her. Giving up she turned to face me. I felt her watching me.

"Max let go I need to use the bathroom." she complained.

"I'll go with you."

She rolled her eyes. That didn't bother me. I brought this upon myself. I followed her behind. She didn't care at all if I was watching while she used the toilet.

Soon I dragged her to bed when she made excuses to go see Tasha. I tied her to bed and slept besides her.

"Max untie me." she complained.

"Not a chance."

"I won't run away."

Couple of minutes she put up a fight later on I untied her after we made a deal. We both slept like a  peaceful couple.

* * * * * * * * * * *

I woke up feeling tired. Many things ran in my mind thus making me not to sleep I watched her sleep while I planned my next step.

She wasn't besides me when I opened my eyes. Maybe she never slept till morning. Maybe she waited for me to sleep so that she could have an easy pass.

Down the hallway in the second stair I met Luther who had come from the gym. He said his mornings and went back to the room he was assigned. I headed down for breakfast.

The rest of the day went by. I haven't been able to talk to her let alone seeing her. Lukah had that suspicious eyes on me the entire time while Gabby gave me a cold shoulder. I felt like an outcast in my own home.

I rushed quickly to her room after making up my mind. Madison was the only one there tidying things up while baby Tasha was asleep.

"Where is she?" I asked Madison.

" Mis. Anny said I should tell you not worry. She will be back before noon."

I was way furious upon hearing the message. Noon and it was still nine am. My blood boiled in anger when I called her but she didn't pick. I went back to my room. Madison brought the baby to me once she was awake so that she could continue with her chores.

Baby Tasha was way fun to be with. I played with her the entire time till when she cried for food. I fed her milk then tucked her in bed for her evening nap.

"Max." I heard her voice, didn't notice I was already asleep besides Tasha.

"Where were you?" That was the first thing I asked her.

"Nicholas called me."

"And you never thought about telling me?" I was furious by the moment.

"Relax. Am here now." she tried to defend herself.

"Seriously Anny. That's all you have to say," I questioned her.

"Don't tell me what to do." she got mad.

"How is this me telling you what to do. I just want to know why you didn't tell me about your meet up with him."

"Did you try explaining what happened yesterday."

This I never thought she'd bring it up. I remained silent. My eyes went from her to the baby who shifted in bed then she cried.

" That's what I thought. Don't question my decisions."

With that she took Tasha and walked out of the room. I tried calling her but she ignored me. I remained stuck in my room till late at night when she came to check on me.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

482K 7.6K 32
THIS IS A DARK ROMANCE BOOK, DON'T LIKE IT? SKIP IT DON'T REPORT!! "No, no, please, I can't take it anymore! Please. Daddy..!" I keep begging him to...
4.2K 26 14
«𝘸𝘩𝘺'𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩?» ୭̥⋆*。 。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。 WARNINGS: this story contains sexual content, use...
Beautiful Carnage Heather Ashley

Любовные романы

93.1K 434 7
They say you always want what you can't have... And in my tiny, upper-class town, everyone wants the Savage Six. Whether it's to be them, beat them...
Wanting Mr. Cane Shanora Williams

Любовные романы

213K 6.1K 12
*Mature Audiences Only Please ?* There are times I wish I hadn't met Mr. Cane. I wish I hadn't developed a crush on him. I wish he hadn't picked me u...