Highway to Heaven 🔞

By kyukyu_ji

"We'll take the highway to heaven And I can't wait to love you all alone" -NCT 127 > Zhang Hao x Sung Hanbin... More

A/N
1. 만남
2. 입맞춤
3. 첫째
4. 시도
5. 쿠키
6. 성적
7. 쇼핑
8. 겁나
9. 바이올린
10. 영상통화
11. 편안
12. 춤
13. 다른 춤
14. 영화
15. 반전
16. 취한
17. 믿음
18. 샤워
19. 직면
20. 후회
21. 설렘
22. 얘기
23. 노래방
25. 촬영
26. 시작
27. 기회
28. 축하
29. 위아래
30. 바다에
31. 지켜
32. 고통
33. 의심
34. 소중한
35. 냥
36. 푸른색 밤
37. 달빛
38. 더럽게
39. 더럽게 (2)
40. 슬픔
41. 모델
42. 뉴스
43. 행운의 부적
44. 피크닉

24. 조절

2.4K 67 17
By kyukyu_ji

(A/N- This chapter contains mature 🔞 content. Read only if you're comfortable with it :))

"So they've also left?" Gyuvin asked, seeing once Ricky cut the call.

"Yup. Everyone ditched the party." The tall Chinese male answered.

"Aww it's okay, I'm here with you, ain't I?" Gyuvin linked arms with his man, although he could tell Ricky wasn't being serious.

"Yeah, but it's kinda funny. We arranged the party solely for them."

"And it worked!" Gyuvin excitedly spoke, "Gunwook's bonding with Taerae hyung, Hao hyung's also made up with Hanbin hyung, it's a win win situation here."

"That's true." Ricky smiled, "We've succeeded being cupids."

Gyuvin leaned towards the other, bringing a wide grin on his face, "So we deserve an award now." As Ricky turned his head at it, the other one winked, "You've kept your room locked, right? I think it's time we use that."

"So we're ditching the party as well?"

Gyuvin nodded, "Who cares anyway?"

Already hyped up about the proposal, Ricky stood up, holding Gyuvin's hand, "Let's go then." It took them a few seconds to stand in front of the locked door and unlock it. Ricky got in first, then pulled Gyuvin by his collar and locked the door from thd inside. They brought their faces close to each other, but before diving in for a kiss, the younger said, "I've got something special for you." Curious, Ricky lifted a brow, watched as his boyfriend rummaged through his pocket and took out a small package. Tearing the wrapper, he showed a black silicone cock ring he had bought earlier that night.

"Tada!" Gyuvin cheered, "If you feel like it, of course. But I think it can help with, you know.."

"Kim Gyuvin!" Ricky laughed, honestly he was glad. That Gyuvin didn't disregard his problem, rather tried finding a solution. He knew rings could prolong his erection, which he really wanted, but he never expected Gyuvin to actually bring him one.

"What? It's safe to use! I talked to Hanbin hyung, he said it can also enhance the stimuli."

"You asked Hanbin hyung?" Ricky sounded a tad bit anxious, "Did you tell him?"

"No!" Gyuvin immediately answered, "I did the research myself. I just asked him for the specific brand and shop... He knows a lot about these."

"Geez..."

"If you're up for it, we can try some stuff he suggested." Gyuvin winked, "I imagined when he told me-"

"You imagined what?? Him and my cousin doing things? Are you a voyeur or what-"

"Oh my God! Ricky! Why would I imagine them? That's gross!" Gyuvin shuddered, "Of course I imagined us! Me and you!"

"Oh.."

"What the fuck!" Gyuvin laughed, "What went through your head?"

Ricky only smiled in response. Soon, Gyuvin returned to the present, having Ricky inches away from him, patiently waiting for the kiss. The younger playfully delayed it, earning whines when he moved away as the other approached him.

Ricky tsked, then grabbed the back of Gyuvin's neck and pressed their lips together. He parted them, but Gyuvin was being naughty. He didn't reciprocate. So Ricky pulled his chin down to push his lower lip through the gap. However, the younger had his teeth clasped, making it hard for the other to make an intrusion.

"Gyu, it's not fair." Ricky whined. Gyuvin could swear that sounded like the cutest thing ever. He grinned, watched the other's impatient face for two seconds, and then decided to stop playing. So he also held the back of Ricky's neck and dived in for a kiss. This time, keeping his mouth open, letting Ricky invade his mouth. Eager, the Chinese pushed himself further in Gyuvin's chest, who stepped back, all the way to the bed. Ricky's weight nade him fall down, and Ricky's tongue kept him at place. Going wild in his cavern, tasting every nook and cranny.

Gyuvin was breathing heavily when the other let go, lips messy with their mixed saliva.

"Damn! You've grown to be an incredible kisser, Kim Ricky!" He exclaimed. The sudden compliment took Ricky off guard, who got flustered and shy. But he kept his cool. "I had always been a good kisser." He ended with a wink.

"Sure." Gyuvin smirked, then pulled him down, "Show me what else you're good at." He pushed his hand through the waistband of the other and gently squeezed the member. Ricky yelped, then crashed their lips together again. Being deep in the kiss, the undressing was quick. Gyuvin always admired Ricky's body. Thinner than him- he wanted to look at it all the time! And Ricky, he gushed over how tiny and snatched Gyuvin's waist was! As they touched each other's body while kissing each other blind, their juniors also craved for love and attention. Gyuvin was the first one to take action. He flipped themselves, getting on top of Ricky and moving from his mouth to the chin, wetting the skin alongside leaving small bites.

"Babe, are you up for it?" He pointed at the cock ring in his hand. Ricky gave him an approving nod. Smiling, Gyuvin took off his lover's pants, leaving him completely naked. Ricky had to bite his moans down when Gyuvin slowly pumped his length. He also moved down to leave stray kisses on the tip, then giving it a few licks, asking for the other to stop holding the moans in. Ricky listened. He let go of a long, strained whimper. Gyuvin smirked. He slowly pushed the other's hip up, and kissed his inner thigh. Ricky had subtle stretch marks on his thighs which made him more beautiful in Gyuvin's eyes if it's ever possible. He was glad that his boyfriend didn't feel insecure about it.

"Uhh Kim Gyuvin!" Ricky uttered when Gyuvin moved all the way up his lovehole in the process. He left soft pecks on the entrance, trying not to stimulate the other before even starting. He could tell Ricky liked it.

"Babe, you want me to give you an oral?" He asked. Ricky nodded like crazy. He didn't think Gyuvin would say it himself. With a smile, the younger sat up, and fastened the cock ring to the base of the other's member. Ricky held his lower lip in a bite.

"Hold on, kay?" Gyuvin cutely said, "When you feel like it, just ask me. I'll let you cum."

"Mm." Ricky nodded, keeping the hold on his lip. He instinctively grabbed the other's hair. It kinda hurt, but Gyuvin was way into the game. He couldn't wait to taste the inside of his lover, to take it all in, to make the Chinese go nuts, see stars, call his name. So he moved his mouth to the hole again, and then licked the ring like a good boy. Ricky's whole body trembled. His thighs started coming together, crushing Gyuvin's head, who held those apart by strong grips of his palm.

The kisses turned to gentle sucking soon. Ricky started being noisier. Moaning and cursing. Who knew he could curse that good? Gyuvin felt himself getting harder and harder. He pushed his tongue in, it wasn't difficult, since they had fucked a few times, so Ricky wasn't that tight. Yet, feeling the warmth of the tongue was new, and it did things to Ricky's stomach. He felt shudders down his abdomen, a whirlpool in his stomach. Gyuvin knew how to do it well, so he pushed two fingers in and on top, his tongue to fill the cavern in. It was wet and warm and full. Ricky felt a tug in his guts that travelled along his sacs all the way to the base, but got restrained due to the cock ring. Although it hurt, he was glad he could hold on.

"Gyuvin ah! I want you in, please!" He begged. He didn't know how long he could tolerate the pain, he wanted, for the first time, to cum after his lover. Gyuvin understood. So he took off his pants as well. Ricky saw his cock come to life, hard as one could be. He sat up, took that in a grip and looked at Gyuvin for permission.

With a smile, the younger said, "Go on, what are you waiting for?"

Ricky smirked, then started sucking on the dick. He didn't go all the way to the base, just kept the tip on his warm tongue, then swirled it around, giving his boyfriend chills down the spine. He threw his head back in pleasure.

"Ahh, Kim Ricky! You're a fucking tease!"

Ricky smirked through the process. He kept it short though, cause he knew he wasn't doing good holding back either. Once he let go, Gyuvin quickly grabbed condoms and lube he prepared beforehand. Clothing his little guy, he coated it with a good amount of the slippery gel to ease the penetration. Ricky smiled, pulling his lover for a kiss. Distracting him with that kiss, Gyuvin slowly inserted his dick in the eager hole of the other. Ricky stopped in the kiss momentarily, to adjust to the sudden intrusion. But then it was okay, he managed to get used to it.

"Shall I move?" Gyuvin asked. Ricky pulled him again, to continue kissing his man. It showed that he was okay, and Gyuvin started moving. Slowly letting it out then pushing it back in. It took a few respositioning for him to find the prostate of his boyfriend, and once he did, Ricky moaned through the kiss. For every hit on the bundle of nerves, he would go sloppy and his lips would fall limp, Gyuvin would then carefully pick those up, sucking on each of them with utmost care. Ricky soon got lost in the rhythm, forgetting about the kiss entirely, since Gyuvin was the controlling that by then.

What the elder did feel was how desperate his dick had become. It hurt, it urged him to just take off that damn ring and release all over, but he was adamant. He needed Gyuvin to do it first. For the first time ever, he wanted to witness his lover's face performing orgasm while still being as hard as ever.

"Fuck-" he cursed. Gyuvin who had started sweating by then asked, "You wanna cum, baby?"

"Not yet!" Ricky gasped, "Y-you first."

"But I... Have a long way to go." Gyuvin pushed in hard, making the other groan in pleasure.

"I can hold on-" Ricky said afterwards, "Just- move faster!"

Gyuvin listened. He fastened his pace, for better stimulation grabbed his lovers butt, asking him to get louder than ever. At first, Ricky held back, but when his boyfriend cunningly took his dick, he cursed.

"Don't fucking tempt me!"

Gyuvin smirked, "Oh but it's fun!"

"I swear, Kim Gyuvin- if you make me- fuck!" Ricky screamed when Gyuvin pushed in again, every time going harder than before.

"Damn you like it, don't you?" The younger teased. Ricky however, wasn't in a position to respond. He was going nuts wanting nothing more than to cum. He desperately wanted Gyuvin to release, and so he used his anal walls to create the pressure needed. In a few seconds, the younger's face changed, from a playful naughty one to one that's on his edge. He confirmed Ricky that he was close- nothing sounded sweeter to the Chinese male. He continued his anal play, hearing Gyuvin grunt louder and louder, feeling their skin slapping harsher and harsher. And then, after a few heavy thrusts on his prostate, Gyuvin slowed down.

When he started releasing inside the condom, Ricky saw his face. All his patience, tolerance and waiting paid off, cause he saw the prettiest version of Gyuvin. Naked, Face covered in sweat, hair sticking to his forehead, lips in a bite and eyes closed with a brilliant smile on his face.

That took Ricky to the ultimate ecstasy. He took off the ring in the blink of an eye, and just two pumps on his dick and he came all over. It was long and so damn good! He realized why people preferred the rings. Cause never had he felt so satisfyingly good after cumming.

"Oh damnnnn!" He cursed again. Gyuvin who was happily watching his man on his high said, "I think it was a great idea."

"It indeed was!" Ricky spread his arms and legs, going lax on the bed, "Thanks for giving it so much thought, Gyu."

The younger leaned down, leaving a peck on his lover's lips, "I didn't need to do anything, hun. You're in my mind all the time."

"You're fucking cheesy." Ricky laughed, but there was shy happiness in it. Gyuvin smiled too, his eyes, his lips, everything. He pulled the other's head up and left a kiss this time. The post sex routine felt so relaxing and calming that they didn't even want a second round. Just laying on top of each other like that, letting their nasty deeds dry on the skin as they talked about how much one meant to the other- that's the kind of activity they preferred. Well, whatever works, I guess :)

-

Kay, the reason I'm this late is cause I was busy writing another mini story. But that's over now so promise I won't go anywhere without finishing this one first🥲

Stay tuned~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 303 16
Yujin's older brother Gyuvin has a new friend named Ricky. Ricky is a new student in his school from China who moved to Korea. Ever since he met Ric...
13.5K 746 21
Just 9 random students getting add in a group chat. Ships: GYUVIN X RICKY HANBIN X HAO MATTHEW X GUNWOOK JIWOONG X YUJIN TAERAE X JUNHYEON
12.7K 493 16
gyuvin and ricky had one job. stay away from eachother. did that work? no. - [ COMPLETED - SHORT STORY ]
17.8K 990 23
A story about a group of 20 men who are participating in a reality show where they will live together for 3 weeks. However, two of them will be on a...