Fallen 🏐🧂

By BethPlayz_

Y/N has followed in her older sister Kiyoko's footsteps since she was a young girl, running in track. Also pl... More

Helpful
New Friends
Decisions
Nekoma
Friends and an Accident
Worst Nightmares
Fake Boyfriend
Caution
Helping and a Decision

Introduction

34 1 0
By BethPlayz_

Practice, practice, practice.

That was what you always had in your head. Practice was the way to success, so you practised every second you had.

Run and jump, run and jump, run, and....

BAM.

A pain seared through your right leg as you heard the metal of the hurdle clank on the track floor.

Your world went in slow motion as you fell onto the floor, hearing the gasps and whispers from the bleachers, and your older sisters voice.

" Y/N! Are you okay?! "

Your older sister Kiyoko asked, her voice filled with worry. You came back to reality, gripping your right knee, crying out in pain.

" Hang in there, sis. An ambulance is on the way. "

Your older sister said with a sweet voice filled with concern. You looked at her with tears in your eyes.

" I-I need to keep going, I've almost won. "

You said sadly, Kiyoko placed her hand on your shoulder.

" You are injured, sis, you can't play anymore. "

Kiyoko frowned, knowing that you still wanted to fight to win, but it was time for her to stop you before you hurt yourself even more.

The ambulance arrived and took you to the hospital. After xrays and MRIs, the doctors found that you had dislocated your knee, and the doctors had to inform you that you would never run track again.

Your eye twitched, and hearing this kind of news was horrible. It was the very last thing you wanted to hear. Being one of the best on the track team, your dream was crushed.

Track team was what you wanted to do, follow in your older sisters' footsteps, and become the best track runner. Now, you couldn't follow that dream of your own because of your injured knee.

The year had ended, and you weren't ready to start your first year of high school. You were unsure what kind of club you would join, knowing you can't join the track team.

You put on your knee brace as soon as you woke up in the morning. Today was your first day of high school. So many questions were going through your head.

Will people make fun of your knee brace? Will people make fun of your leg scars? What club would you join? There are so many negative thoughts going through your head.

" Sis! Are you awake?! "

Kiyoko opened your door with a bright smile like always. This made all your worries and negative thoughts go away. Seeing your big sister always makes you happy.

" I'm awake. Nice to see you, big sis. "

You said, giving a sweet smile to her.

" You always know how to make me happy, big sis. "

Kiyoko tilted her head.

" I didn't do anything, though? "

She questioned. You laughed softly.

" You make my world light up. You make all my negative thoughts go away, too. I'm just a little nervous to start today. "

You said to her with a sigh. Kiyoko laughed softly, walking over to you and hugging you.

" It's okay, I'm going to be there with you! So there is no need to be nervous! "

Kiyoko assured.

" I know, big sis. I can always count on you to be there for me. "

You and Kiyoko live together, and she acts basically like your mother since both your parents are dead and your older brother lives on his own.

So Kiyoko has always been the one to take great care of you. She would never let anything bad happen to you. Unfortunately, she didn't know much about your past relationship.

" Well, I'll be ready in a moment. Then we can leave. "

You said. Kiyoko nodded and left your room, letting you get changed and packed for the first day. The uniform skirt didn't cover your knee brace, so you are a little insecure about the brace.

You went downstairs to the kitchen where Kiyoko had lunches ready for the day.

" Do you think other students will make fun of me for my knee brace, Kiyoko? "

You asked.

" Goodness no! They wouldn't. There is no need to feel insecure, little sis. It's all good. "

Kiyoko packed your lunch in your bag.

" Now let's go! It's just down the road. "

Kiyoko laughed. You both left the house and walked down the road to Karasuno High School.

" Wow, the school is so big! "

Kiyoko laughs.

" It really isn't. Compared to some other schools, ours is pretty small. "

You sighed in annoyance.

" Yeah, well, it's bigger than my middle school, so shut up. "

You rolled your eyes before heading to orientation, Kiyoko went her own way to get the volleyball club organised.

After orientation, you went to look at clubs. You saw Kiyoko standing in the halls, holding papers, and surrounded by three other boys.

" Ohhh, those must be the volleyball boys. "

You muttered to yourself as you went up behind Kiyoko and jumped up on her.

" Hey, big sis!! "

You yelled.

" Oh! Hey, Y/N. "

Kiyoko exclaimed as she smiled brightly.

" Eehhhh?! Kiyoko San?! Who's this? "

Tanaka asked, looking at the younger Shimizu sibling.

" Nice to meet you, I'm Y/N Shimizu. Kiyoko's younger sister! "

You said while putting up a peace sign with your fingers.

" You must be, Tanaka. Daichi and Sugawara, correct? "

You asked, already knowing each of their names since Kiyoko tells you all about the volleyball club players.

" Woah! She's so pretty! "

Tanaka cried, covering his eyes.

" Jeez Tanaka, no need to cry about it. "

Sugawara smacked Tanaka over the head, making you laugh at the two players.

" Now, now, calm down. I know, right? I'm a beautiful specimen. "

You said with pride and confidence. Tanaka's face turned red with embarrassment.

" Eh! Well... I didn't expect. "

Sugawara laughs, shaking his head.

" Well, aren't you confident. So Y/N are you going to become a manager for us? "

Daichi asked.

" A manager? Like Kiyoko... huh, I don't know. I wouldn't want to intrude. "

You said with a slight uncertainty in your voice, rubbing the back of your neck.

" Nah, it's not an intrusion. I'm sure you'd be a great fit. "

You nodded in excitement.

" Sure! I'd love to become a manager then! Well, I have class now, see ya, sis! "

You left the four and headed to class.

Once classes were over, it was time for practice. You headed to the volleyball gym, almost getting lost, finding your way there.

" Excuse me. "

You said to two boys, who appeared to be fighting just outside the gym.

" I need to get in. "

You said. The two boys looked at you in confusion.

" Huh... but you were just here before?! "

The orange shorty said. You laughed.

" Yeah, no, that was my older sister. "

You said, shaking your head. The boys moved aside, and you opened the gym doors, going in there.

" Hey guys, who's that short dude and the grumpy guy? "

You asked, causing Tanaka to laugh hard.

" BWBAHAHAHA. "

" That's Hinata and Kageyama. They are first years who don't seem to be getting along. Maybe you could knock some sense into them Y/N. "

Daichi said, his face looking pretty mad.

" Me? Nah, I don't think I could. "

You laughed, waving your hand.

After practice, you heard the two boys outside call for captain.

They both challenged Daichi to a dual.

" Wow, Tanaka, you're psychic. "

You said, laughing your ass off while tears formed in your eyes.

" These two are so predictable. "

You pat the two first years heads.

" You two, find me in the high grade class tomorrow afternoon, I'll help you practice your terrible receives. "

You said with a laugh before leaving with your older sister Kiyoko.

Oh boy, what have you gotten yourself into.

Words : 1279

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 5.4K 47
"𝗜𝗠 𝗦𝗨𝗖𝗛 𝗔 𝗕𝗨𝗥𝗗𝗘𝗡" [l/n] [f/n] moves to Miyagi and leaves her old life in America. She will be attending Karasuno as a first-year studen...
1M 22.7K 31
Yandere Haikyuu Boys x Female Reader you are the little sister of Kiyoko and you have just moved back in with your sister and mother. You switch sch...
4.1K 120 30
What happens when a girl who loves volleyball joins a boys' volleyball club? Does she find love? Will she relive her past or move forward? Join (L/N)...
91.4K 2.1K 47
Kageyama and Y/n studied in the same middle school. Although Kageyama had been madly in love with Y/n since he first laid eyes on her, his anxiety an...