JOURNEY OF LOVE (COMPLETED)

Bởi NiranjanaNepol

I have already tried the REINCARNATION story but I was not satisfied. So, I would like to give it a try again... Xem Thêm

1 Who is she?
2 Indhu Or Khushi?
3 Arjun
4 Arnav Singh Raizada
5 Khushi's Action
6 Recommendation...
7 Reached
8 Telugu Friend
9 Capability
10 Confidence
11 Task
12 Ploy
13 Regret
14 Accepted Advice
15 Jealous
16 Out of Hand
17 Mess
18 Mastermind
19 About Khushi
20 Action... Reaction...
21 Raizada Mansion
22 The Coat
23 Change of Events
24 Perplexed Arnav
25 Khushi is in Anxiety
26 Terrible Truth
27 Many Events
28 Without Sense
29 Furious Arnav
30 Resignation
31 Who was he?
33 Khushi's Declaration
34 Remnants of the Past
35 Similarities
36 Never Ending Love Story
37 Decision
38 Shashi's Stand
39 Brother and Sister
40 Arjun and Arnav
41 Pradeep
42 Threat
43 Fathers
44 friends...
45 Guts
46 Arjun Simha Rayudu
47 Furious Arnav
48 Feelings
49 Decision
50 Doubt
51 Change of plan
52 After the wedding
53 Awaited moment
54 Change of Heart
55 Unexpected End
56 Last Part
Epilogue

32 Conclusion

1K 98 5
Bởi NiranjanaNepol

Part 32 Conclusion

Arnav was shocked to hear an unknown man calling him ARJUN. He stood motionlessly as it was least expected of him. But he was sure the man was going to CLEAR something that was playing hide and seek with him. Who was he? Why did he call him Arjun, the name related to Khushi?

He pulled the man from him and asked,

"Who are you?" he read his face.

The man got stuck. His facial expression changed. He looked here and there gulping down.

"Why did you call me Arjun?"

He took a step back from Arnav.

"Oh... I'm sorry. I thought you were my friend..." The man stammered.

"Friend?"

"Yeah, his name is also Arjun. I thought you were him as you look like him. I'm sorry. I was confused..." he started walking with hasty steps and entered the conference hall. He took a seat, taking his mobile in his hand.

Arnav frowned. The man hugged him as if he knew him well. It could not be confusion. He was so firm when he hugged Arnav. Arnav went to him. He looked at Arnav raising his head.

"I told you, I was confused..." he said before Arnav asked him anything.

"May I know your good name please?" Arnav asked.

"Amjath" he said taking a few seconds.

"Where are you from?"

"Oh... I... am from Lucknow..."

"Why are you stammering to say your city name?"

"I... just nervous"

"Nervous for?"

"This is the first time I'm participating in a seminar"

"Oh..."

Arnav left the place. He came to the receptionist and asked,

"May I meet Mr. Amjath from Lucknow?" he asked.

"One minute, sir"

The receptionist checked the list of the seminar participants.

"Sorry, Sir. There is no one named Amjath"

"Please, check it, ma'am, he said he will surely meet me today,"

"Sir, there is no Amjath in the list. Only one person from Lucknow is going to participate and she has not come yet"

"What's his name?"

"HER name is Vishaka"

"Could you please check once again?" Arnav intentionally asked her.

"Come and check it by yourself if you want..." she turned the screen towards him.

Arnav scrolled the mouse and checked. His hand stopped, finding a particular name and address. His eyes widened. He gulped down hard as he could not believe it. He straightened himself.

"Have you done?" The receptionist asked.

"Yeah... Thanks"

Arnav walked back to the conference hall. The man who called him Arjun was looking here and there in the manner of searching. When he saw Arnav, he looked down and pretended like, searching for something on his phone.

Arnav came and sat straight opposite to him. The man suffocated not to look at Arnav but he could not. Arnav was looking at him casually. He could not understand why the man was nervous. He could be casual if he had nothing to hide...!

Arnav waited until the seminar was over. He saw the man leaving the hall hurriedly. Arnav followed him. When the man got into the lift, Arnav also got in and said,

"Wait Mr. ADHIL KHAN"

Adhil was horrified. He didn't know how Arnav found out his REAL name. Yes, he was the same Adhil Khan... Indhu's friend, Farida's brother...! Arjun's best friend...!

"I'm not Adhil Khan but Amjath..."

Cutting him,

"Coming from Lucknow... right?"

Adhil was stuck.

"For your kind information, no MAN from Lucknow participated in the Seminar but only one WOMAN took part"

"So what...? No one from Lucknow took part, it doesn't mean, I'm Adhil Khan" He said rudely.

"I called you Adhil Khan, not because you are not from Lucknow... but from Hyderabad and you called me ARJUN"

"I told you, you resembled like my friend..."

Cutting him,

"The friend who lived nearly twenty-eight years ago... who was a sugar merchant... who roamed with you in the whole Hyderabad... who was burnt with his newly wedded wife on their first night..." Arnav said.

There was a shock on Adhil's face.

"I... I don't know what you are talking" He looked at the lift indicator.

"Touch your heart and say, you don't know me?"

"Yes, I don't know you... I never heard the story you told me. Excuse me..."

He left the lift and walked out. Arnav stood looking at him. He had no doubt he was Adhil Khan, Arjun's friend. That was why he became emotional when he saw him. Then, why did he pretend like, he was not Adhil? Why did he seem scared? Did he have reason to hide the truth from him? What could it be? Arnav wanted to know it not because the man created curiosity in his mind. It was because he got a chance to get clear about Khushi's stand. If he got to know the story told by Khushi was true, he could make her stress-free.

He decided something, taking a very minutes, not thinking about anything. Arnav dialed Bhashyam. He attended the call.

"Hello, sir..."

"Hi, Arnav, how was the seminar?" Bhashyam asked.

"Very useful, sir... it didn't expect this" Arnav said in a double meaning.

"Is it?"

"Yeah..."

"That's nice..."

"Sir, I called you with an obligation"

"Yeah, tell me"

"I need two days of leave"

"Leave for?"

"Going outing for a personal reason, sir"

"Oh, ok... we will start the new project, after two days then"

"Yes, sir... Khushi is also on leave. We will start after she comes, sir"

"Ok..." Bhashyam smiled as he sensed genuine happiness in Arnav's voice.

Arnav disconnected the call. He came to RM. Ratna and Arvind were having tea.

"Chotte, do you want tea?"

Taking the tea cup from her, he sipped it.

"One sip is enough," he said.

Ratna rolled her eyes.

"Mom, I'm going to Mumbai officially"

"When?"

"Tonight"

"Why suddenly?"

"Yeah, it's a sudden trip... my Boss wants me to go,"

"Ok, when will you be back?"

"In just two days"

"Oh..."

"I have to pack my things. I'm going" he went to his room to get his bag ready.

He packed his things in a bag. That was when his sister Aparna rushed to his room.

"What I heard is true?"

"What did you hear?"

"That you are going to Mumbai?"

"Mmm"

"What will you buy for me from Mumbai?" She asked curiously.

"I'm not going shopping but official trip" Arnav teased.

"Can't you get time to shopping?"

"I can get some BANGLES and fancy accessories I suppose," he said seriously controlling his smile.

"Why?"

"I heard there is a wholesale shop in the same complex,"

"Then buy some latest model Bangles for me" She said joyfully.

"Will try..."

"Bhai, I am not asking for myself. You are going out of the station for the first time. Bring something for Khushi and side by side for me too..." She said as if she was not interested for anything.

Arnav rolled his eyes.

"She will be happy, Bhai"

"I know what to buy for her... you don't worry"

"What about me? Won't you buy me one?"

"It depends on my mood"

"Hmm... even before marriage if you are like this then what about after marriage?"

"I will simply ask, who are you?"

Aparna dropped her jaw.

"This is too much..."

Arnav zipped his bag smilingly.

"Give me Khushi's number. I'm going to tell her how bad you are"

"Do it... she won't trust you"

"That much confidence?"

"Yes..."

"Don't think I will not do that"

"All the best"

Taking his bag Arnav walked out followed by Aparna.

"When is your flight?" Ratna asked.

"8:30... I should be at the Airport at 7 o'clock. I'm leaving"

"May I drop you Chotte?" Arvind asked.

"No, Dad. I will take a cab"

"Ok"

"Bye..."

Arnav took a cab and reached the Airport. He walked to the flight that was ready to fly to HYDERABAD. He didn't disclose the truth to his parents as he didn't want them to worry unnecessarily. He wanted to know about Arjun... Indhu... and the reason of Adhil's denial...!

To be continued... 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

417K 22.9K 56
A Story of Abnormal Girl [Khushi] and A Very Handsome Boy[ Arnav]. what happens when they meet?? how Arnav Tackle with the loved one who's Abnormal.
22.3K 1.3K 9
ARSHI LOVE STORY. They met by accident, fall in love by accident. But do they? What if all of this already preplanned? What will happen to their love?
229K 11.2K 31
Hey guys, I wrote this as two shots Story before and posted. I received lot of appreciation for this in FB and wattpad. Many readers requested me to...
239K 13.9K 52
This is Story about Arnav and Khushi who loved each other during college days. Due some problems they parted their ways. while going Khushi said him...