Once Upon a Kiss

Bởi LyssaRose777

Book one - Once Upon a Kiss In "Once Upon a Kiss," an 18-year-old with a sharp tongue and quick wit is unexpe... Xem Thêm

Part 1 - A Whirlwind Entrance
Part 2 - The First Lost Girl
Part 3 - Aim and Harmony
Part 4 - Lost in Melodies
Part 5 - Lost in a Dance
Part 6 - The Prophecy
Part 7 - Home
Part 8 - Dance of Blades
Part 9 - Defiant Echoes
Part 10 - Beyond the Blindfold
Part 11 - Whispers in the Dark
Part 12 - Shadows of Doubt
Part 13 - Persuasion
Part 14 - Heart of the Truest Believer
Part 15 - Once Upon a Kiss
Part 17 - Jailhouse Rock
Part 18 - Fare Thee Well
BOOK TWO

Part 16 - The Switch

65 0 0
Bởi LyssaRose777

Her voice sounded with determination, a smirk planted on her lips, Peter mirroring that smirk. He got up, helping her up as well. As they were about to take a step in the direction the three mothers went, Pan stopped, his attention somewhere else.

"What's wrong?"

"They're about to leave. We need to hurry."

"But how are we gonna make it in time? You're weakened."

"You. Use what I taught you. Use Neverland's magic, bend it to your will."

She took a deep breath in, closing her eyes. Her hand in his, she imagined herself where Henry was. She didn't exactly know where he was but all she had to do was think about him and hopefully she'd be there.

Just as she expected, they both disappeared in a puff of red smoke, reappearing behind Henry. As they watched Henry get comfortable on the bed he was on, Peter gestured for Y/n to hide in the shadows. She obeyed, being careful and quiet as she did so.

"I'm sorry it had to come to this, Henry," Henry's attention now on Pan, he unsheathed his blade.

"What? What are you doing?"

"I wanted your heart, Henry. But your mother took it away from me. Left me for dead. Her mistake."

Pan's blade still pointed at Henry, he reached for his heart. A golden glow emitted from his chest before zapping Pan, an energy pulse shooting through his veins. Peter took a few steps back, looking at his hand.

"Oh, how clever," was all Pan said before he reached towards Henry again, this time ripping out his shadow.

"What are you doing?" Henry cried out in pain, his shadow slightly out of his body. Before Pan could rip out Henry's shadow any further, Rumple's voice sounded in the room.

"Blood magic works both ways, father."

Y/n's eyes went wide in fear as she saw red smoke coming from the box that was now in Rumple's possession.

"No!" Pan yelled out before being pulled away, sucked into Pandora's box.

Y/n covered her mouth tightly with both hands, trying not to make any noise while also trying to stay calm and not cry.

"Henry! Henry!" Regina's voice could be heard as she descended from the small flight of stairs that led to the room below the ship. "Oh, Henry."

"It's okay, I'm okay," Henry breathed out, gasping for air.

"You can come out now, Ms. L/N," Rumple ordered, turning to where Y/n was hiding in the shadows. She mentally cursed herself as she walked out, revealing herself to the three in the room. 

"Wait- you're the same girl that was with Pan," Regina thought aloud, putting the pieces together. "Who are you?"

"Wouldn't you like to know," Y/n scoffed.

"Her name is Y/n," Rumple answered for Regina.

"How the hell do you know that?" Y/n asked him.

"That doesn't matter. What does is that you helped Pan. We can't have you walking free, now can we?"

In an instant, her hands were bonded by a rope. She rolled her eyes and scoffed, looking at her tied hands in front of her.

Regina scowled at young woman, already hating her just because she was helping Pan. She grabbed her by the arm, yanking her towards the short flight of stairs.

"Go," she ordered.

Y/n just rolled her eyes, following Regina's orders. It was difficult with her hands tied but she tried nonetheless, making it safely up to the deck of the ship.

After Regina made it up as well, she grabbed Y/n's arm again, pulling her towards the middle of the middle, sitting her down right next to Felix.

"Who's she?" Emma asked, standing right behind Regina.

"All I know is that her name is Y/n. Don't know much else besides the fact that she was helping Pan."

"Well, all of these kids were," David started before noticing the rope around her wrists. "Why are her hands tied?"

"Because she tried to hurt my son," Regina scowled.

"All of these kids helped Pan," Emma said, gesturing to the kids sitting on the sidelines of the ship, Snow pouring them fresh and hot soup for them to eat. "What makes her any different?"

"Doesn't she look familiar to you?" Emma thought for a second before shrugging, not knowing what she's talking about. "She was there, with Pan, trying to convince Henry to give up his heart."

"She was there?" Emma asked, surprise written all over her face.

"Yes, we don't even know who she is, let alone how dangerous she can be."

"Ummm, I'm right here," Y/n stated plainly, lifting her bonded hands up in the air, gesturing her presence.

"Oh, shut up," Regina ordered.

"Do not talk to her like that," Felix threatened, his voice sharp with authority.

Regina rolled her eyes, ignoring the comment from Felix, her attention back at Emma and David.

"We can't just let her walk around freely. The fact that she wasn't behind with the others but, in fact, with Pan and Henry says something."

"Alright, we'll keep her there til we return to Storybrooke and figure out what to do then," Emma suggested, receiving a nod from both Regina and David.

They all separated to different parts of the ship. Neal and Emma made their way to the canon while David and Snow made sure to protect the lost boys in case anything bad were to happen.

Emma lit the canon, Neal holding a coconut looking thing over the entrance of the canon. As the fire inched closer, everyone's heart raced, hoping this would work and they'd be able to make it home.

Once the canon exploded, Neal instantly opened the coconut, a black shadow shooting out of it. But not just any shadow, Pan's shadow. Regina used her magic, a green wave shooting from her hands, entrapping the shadow. She guided it towards the sail, trapping it there.

Y/n frowned as she watched the shadow struggle to get free, a stray tear falling down her cheek. She quickly wiped it away before anyone noticed. Her thoughts were quickly interrupted by the sound of Emma's voice.

"You think it'll fly?"

"It has no choice," Regina answered, smiling.

"Then let's get the hell out of Neverland."

"As you wish, m'lady. Boatswain, weigh anchor!" Hook ordered.

In an instant, the ship was in the air, soaring freely through the fluffy clouds. As the others talked, Y/n was in her own mind, clouded by her thoughts. She felt heartbroken at the thought of Pan being trapped. The thought of not being able to see each other again pained her.

"Hey," Felix lightly elbowed her side, pulling her out of her head. "You okay?"

"I'll be fine," was all she said, still staring at the ships flooring beneath her feet.

"Talk to me. What's going on?"

Y/n heard his voice full of concern, which he rarely shows. In the short time of knowing each other, they seemed to have grown close. Y/n likes to think of Felix as her best friend and she hoped he thought the same.

"They trapped Pan in that damn box." She finally looked up at Felix, tears pricking her eyes. "I don't know if I'll be able to see him again."

Felix could feel his heart shatter at the sound of her voice cracking. Seeing the tears threatening to fall down her cheeks, he wrapped an arm around her shoulder, pulling her closer to him.

She calmed down as he embraced her, the hug comforting her. She placed her head against his shoulder, closing her eyes as she felt her heart slow to a steady pace.

The sound of footsteps pulled Y/n out of her thoughts but she didn't open her eyes. They stopped as silence filled the air, the only thing being heard was the sound of the wind. That silence was soon disturbed when Felix spoke.

"Go away, boy. Not hungry."

That's when Y/n opened her eyes, her head not moving a single inch off of Felix's shoulder. She spotted Henry sitting on the right of them, holding two plates of food.

"But I came to thank you."

Y/n furrowed her eyebrows, confusion written all over her face. Felix finally looked at Henry, turning his head to face him.

"No matter what those traitors do, I'm on Pan's side. And Pan-"

"Never fails," Henry interrupted, finishing Felix's sentence. Y/n lifted her head up from Felix's shoulder, her eyes wide.

"What?" Both Felix and Y/n said at the same time.

"You heard me. Peter Pan never fails. He can't be stopped, even when they think he's defeated, when they think they've won, he finds a way."

"So you think you're not safe?" Felix asked.

"Oh no, I'm perfectly safe. During our struggle, my fate was sealed. The one who's in trouble is Henry."

"But you're Henry," Felix said, confused.

"Felix, he's not Henry," Y/n spoke in realization. "That's Peter," she whispered, making sure no one else heard.

"You'd be correct, darling," Henry, well, Pan said, which made Y/n cringe considering Pan was in Henry's body, making it seem like Henry said that.

"You...you switched," Felix muttered in surprise.

"You sure you two aren't hungry?" He asked, holding the two plates of food towards them. They both grabbed the plates as they picked up the utensils.

"Thank you...Pan," Felix smirked, making sure to be quiet and subtle about it.

"Now, let's play."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

314K 9.4K 31
[COMPLETED] welcome to neverland, where imagination runs wild. riley lives on neverland. head of the lost girls and the most terrified thing in Neve...
46.4K 888 20
💚Under Editing Separately 💚 Taken from your true home you end up in the Enchanted Forest, living with the Evil Queen. During the dark curse you fou...
1.3M 34.8K 43
Peter Pan. A ruthless, cold-hearted boy who refuses to love. Amanda Stone. A sixteen year old, adopted girl who holds magic within her. She doesn't...
115K 3.1K 54
Kat never saw any of it coming. Not her Mother's death, not her brother's betrayal, not even the mysterious yet devilishly handsome boy she meets on...