What Are You Doing? | M. Dani...

由 deathkidlvl

A simple question started off a crazy story. 更多

WYD
CHRISTMAS
LIVING TOGETHER
TROUBLE
TANTRUM
OVERPROTECTIVE
DISTANT
CONFUSED
KISS
NORMAL
PROM
TENSION
COMFORT?
GRADUATION
CONGRATULATIONS
SURPRISE
LEAN ON ME
JEALOUS
JEALOUS (PT. II)
FAMILY
PRIVILEGE
18 DINOSAURS
TIME FLIES
SECRET
CLINGY
ADOPTIVE MOM
FIRST DATE
SNEAKY
HAPPY
CONFESSION
WHERE ARE YOU?
DADDY'S LITTLE GIRL
PART OF THE FAMILY
ALL GROWN UP
DATE NIGHT

HBD

1K 85 18
由 deathkidlvl

Narrator

It was Danielle's 18th birthday and Y/n couldn't keep on ignoring her. Specially not on her birthday.

Y/n wasn't sure how, but they were determined to give Danielle a good birthday.

"Hey, Champ!" Mr. Marsh greeted Y/n, as Y/n walked down the stairs.

"Hey!" Y/n gleefully replied.

Danielle watched them interact a bit saddened.

Dani knew that today wasn't going to be any different. Y/n was going to ignore her like they had been for the last month.

- Y/N POV -

I walked down to the main floor really excited. I had been waiting for Danielle's birthday since Christmas.

Dani had gifted me something really special that night and I was waiting for an excuse to give her something special in return.

When I got downstairs, I said my good mornings to Mr. Marsh and Mrs. Mo then turned to look at Danielle.

She looked so cute.

She was pouting as if expecting me to ignore her like I had been, but instead I walked up to kiss her check and said.... "Happy Birthday, Dani!"

I then pulled out a gift from my pocket and handed it over to her.

- Danielle POV -

I was really surprised that Y/n remembered my birthday. I was even more surprised that they got me a gift. With the way Y/n had been acting over the last few weeks, I really had no hope that Y/n would even bother to remember my birthday.

"Go on, take it. I bought it just for you," Y/n gently placed a velvet box on my hands.

I started to get a little teary eyed and a bit emotional.

I couldn't help myself and immediately stepped up to hug Y/n.

"Aww, they're not fighting anymore!" I heard mom whisper from behind us.

"Happy Birthday, Gorgeous!" Y/n hugged me tightly.

It was really odd.

Y/n was being so sweet all of a sudden.

It was making my heart flutter like crazy.

"What'd you get, Honey?" Daddy suddenly asked.

I took a deep and pulled away from Y/n's embrace. I looked at my gift a little nervous, before slowly opening it.

My heart started racing like crazy when I saw what it was.

It was a silver necklace with my initials on it.

"Do you like it?" Y/n cutely asked.

I was too chocked up to answer, so I just nodded and kissed Y/n on the cheek.

"Can I help you put it on?" Y/n softly asked.

I nodded again and Y/n stepped up to help me out.

I was really nervous that my parents maybe found our interaction a bit odd, but surprisingly.... they looked really happy.

"Ohh, it looks so cute!" My mom suddenly exclaimed.

"Yeah, it looks great. Good job, Y/n!" Daddy patted Y/n on the back.

I was so happy that I couldn't stop smiling.

"Come on, let's go to school before it gets late," Y/n suddenly grabbed my hand and dragged me out the house.

- Y/N POV -

I was doing my very best to make Danielle feel special on her birthday.

I was also doing my very best to be as respectful as I could be, but it was kind of hard when I realized that we had never talked about our kiss.

"Oh, look who's not mad at you anymore!" Hanni teased Danielle, as we walked into school.

"I was never mad at her," I corrected her.

"You weren't?" Dani turned to ask me, a bit shocked.

"No. It was just... awkward..," I nervously responded.

"Right, 'Cus kissing the stranger you live with can be veerrry awkward!" Hanni smart mouthed me.

"We are not strangers!" Danielle suddenly got defensive.

Hanni and I raised an eyebrow at her and Danielle whispered out.... "Anymore".

I chuckled out of discomfort and decided to just head over to class.

"Well, anyway... happy birthday. I'll see you after school!" I told the girls before walking away.

- Danielle POV -

Surprisingly, I was having a really nice birthday. A lot of people wished me a happy birthday and a few of my friends bought me flowers and balloons.

I had just received another set of balloons in between classes, when I suddenly ran into Y/n.

"Oh, hey! Don't make any plans for after school. I'm taking you to the movies!" They hurriedly said before running down the stairs to get to class.

I couldn't stop myself from blushing at how cute Y/n was being all day.

The day felt long as I waited for school to end. I really wanted to spend some time with Y/n. Even if it was a little awkward.

Finally, the school day ended and I made my way down to my car.

"Hey!" Y/n yelled.

Y/n was already waiting for me at my car.

We headed over to the movies and I couldn't lie that it was a little awkward.

Okay, maybe like really awkward.

There was couples kissing all around us and the movie we chose ended up being a bit triggering for Y/n.

I could see Y/n shaking their leg the entire movie.

"Umm, are you okay?" I whispered to Y/n.

"Mhm," Y/n hummed out.

Y/n leg just started to shake faster and it was making me extremely anxious.

Out of instinct, I placed my hand on Y/n's thigh and Y/n suddenly grabbed it.

Y/n was squeezing my hand a bit tightly at first, but soon started to calm down when I interlocked our fingers together.

It made me feel special when Y/n would calm down around me.

- Y/N POV -

I felt really bad that the movie had spiked up my anxiety and paranoia. Danielle had to hold my hand almost the entire movie.

"I'm really sorry for being a wuss," I apologize to Dani on our way home.

"It's okay, I like holding your hand," Danielle sweetly replied.

It made my heart flutter a bit.

"Umm, so about the kiss the other day," I awkwardly tried to talk about what had happened.

"That can't happen again. It wouldn't be a good idea for us to get involved," I exhaled out a bit nervous.

"I know!" Danielle giggled out.

"My dad would kill you," She tried to joke.

I knew it wasn't a joke though. We both knew it wasn't.

Danielle was the most precious thing in Mr. Marsh's life. If anyone even tried to get close to his little girl, he'd probably go ballistic.

"Yeah, well it's agreed then!" I awkwardly chuckled out.

"Well, uumm... I was kind of hoping that... umm... never mind!" Danielle kept on trying to say something.

"Spit it out!" I teased, as Dani pulled up to the house.

"It's nothing, never mind!" She awkwardly responded before getting out the car to grab all her balloons.

I got out to help her and we walked into the house together.

- Danielle POV -

"Surprise!!!" My family yelled as Y/n and I walked into the house.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DANIELLE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!"

Everyone suddenly started signing, even Y/n.

Olivia suddenly came out of nowhere with a huge cake and some lit candles.

"Blow it, blow it, blow it!" She exclaimed as the candle wax started to melt into cake.

"Wwwooahh!!" My parents cutely cheered.

"Oh my god, you came!!" I hugged my sister all excited.

It was so surprised and so excited.

I felt so happy and loved, that I started to tear up again.

"Awww, princess!" Daddy suddenly pulled me into a hug.

Suddenly, everything joined the hug.

"Y/n, come here!" Dad pulled Y/n into the family hug.

I was a crying mess.

After a few moments of hugs, kisses, and happy tears.... we all ate cake.

As it got started to get darker, Oli and Y/n started to fight over who would get to sleep in their room.

"It's my room!" Oli yelled.

"Well, all my work clothes in there!" Y/n yelled back.

"Then take it out!" Olivia bickered back.

That went on for a while, until Daddy told Y/n they had to sleep with me for the weekend.

It actually kind of worked in my favor.

I was going to ask Y/n to sleep with me on my birthday anyway.

The night started to come to an end and everyone started to get ready for bed. Y/n brushed their teeth then changed into their PJs before walking into the room.

"Hey," My heart fluttered at the sight of Y/n.

"Hi," I shyly responded.

"Did all your birthday wishes come true?" Y/n asked.

"Mhm, almost all of them," I answered nervously.

"Almost?" Y/n asked.

"Mhm, I- I was going to ask for one la- last kiss," I shyly stuttered out.

Y/n looked at me a bit confused for a second, before walking over to close my bedroom door.

I started to get very nervous by that action.

I didn't really think that Y/n was going to take me seriously.

"One last kiss?" Y/n asked.

"Mhm," I shyly nodded.

"That's your last birthday wish?" Y/n started to tease me.

"Yes!" I chuckled out a bit annoyed.

I knew Y/n was just teasing me at this point.

That's until, Y/n suddenly stepped up grab my waist. I gulped nervously and wrapped my arms around Y/n's neck.

"Are you serious?" I nervously asked.

"Mhm, one last kiss and then we forget any of this ever happened," Y/n softly spoke.

I nodded in agreement.

Y/n and I held each other for a bit, we were both pretty nervous, before slowly leaning in to kiss each other's lips.

The kiss was nice and sweet.

It was short, but it was good.

"Okay, well I guess that's it!" I awkwardly giggled, letting go of Y/n.

"Yup!!" Y/n responded in the same manner.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Author's Note: Would you let Danielle date Y/n, if you were Mr. Marsh? ':P

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

25.3K 1.5K 27
Who the fuck are you? 𝐀 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. 𝐀𝐧 𝐀𝐝𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.
48.5K 2.1K 36
NewJeans OneShot Compilations. I will write fluff and angst 🙂. Warning: There will be some mature content present 👀.
11.1K 748 15
You hate Kang Haerin. Is she hates you back? Or something that you can't even imagine. (Kang Haerin x Gn reader) Hope you enjoy reading~