Falling for my tutor

Oleh yonceshoney

Megan has been facing a series of difficulties, including falling behind in school and dealing with a toxic h... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
🌚🌚🌚thoughts..

Chapter 44

1.3K 72 25
Oleh yonceshoney

-Beyoncé

1 month later

*

My life has greatly improved as I have discovered the benefits of meditation and relaxation, allowing me to minimize stress levels. I have also prioritized my own needs, devoting time to working on my music. Singing, in particular, provides me with a sense of security and liberation.

Megan FaceTimed me.

"HEY BEYONCÉ!" Megan squealed.

"Hey, beautiful. What are you up to?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"Nothing.." Megan bit her lip. "Mmmm.."

"What?" I chuckled.

"You look so damn good, Yoncé." Megan complimented me.

I laughed. "Thank you, but I disagree."

Megan made a face and I took a FaceTime photo of her.

"You do look good, and always have." Megan rolled her eyes. "And you look more happy."

"Whatever you say Megannnn!" I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Still coming tomorrow?" Megan asked.

"Yes, I'm gonna come." I replied. "I miss you."

Megan stuck her tongue out. "Oh yeah, you're gonna 'come' alright."

"Don't be so inappropriate young lady." I winked at her.

"Are you okay though?" Megan's smile turned into a little frown. "Hate to mention it, but he tried to rape you... and—"

I put my hand up to stop her. "Megan, I'm okay. He wasn't himself because of the drugs and I'm sooooooooo past that."

"Promise you aren't scarred from it? I don't want you to be mentally hurt from what he did." Megan said. "I know the times I came onto you when you were resisting me was similar to rape and I think about that all the time. I made you so uncomfortable.."

"I assure you, nothing has left me emotionally scarred. I grinned and continued, "Megan, I was completely okay with your affectionate behavior in the past. I enjoyed it, although I didn't want to express it openly. It may have been inappropriate, but I undeniably found it stimulating. It had quite an effect on me."

Megan walked into her bedroom and set her phone up.

"Megan, why don't you have any pants on?" I asked.

"Because I'm in MY apartment." Megan rolled her eyes. "Look Beyoncé." Megan started making her butt clap.

"Oh..." I giggled.

"I just got a fresh wax, for you of course." Megan slid her panties to the side to show me.

"Megannnnn." I covered my eyes.

"What, bae?" Megan asked. "I can't wait for you to touch and fuck me good. The last time we had sex was years ago and I'm missing you so bad."

She started turning me on. "Ok! Ok! ooooook. I'm gonna call you tomorrow before I leave." I said.

"We can have phone sex right now, so we can mentally prepare ourselves for the real deal tomorrow." Megan slowly slipped her panties off.

"I can wait til tomorrow." I mumbled.

"I can't," Megan complained. "Actually, I won't beg. If you want to wait until tomorrow, then we can!"

"If you beg me, I might agree to give you what you desire, sexy." I set my phone up and slowly revealed my breasts.

Megan snapped a FaceTime photo.

"Megan.. now why did you—"

"Hush, I'm gonna finger fuck myself to that sexy ass picture later." Megan said. "But I'm not begging because I'm running shit. Not you."

"I'll let you think that." I said nonchalantly.

"Do you hear that?" She teased and demonstrated. "You know you want to join in and please yourself as well ms Knowles."

Megan's teasing gave me chills. There's something about her freaky side that turns me on.

"Yes, I do. However, I'd rather meet you face to face and have a good time together. Now, please get dressed and stop being a freak." I stated.

"Big ole' freak, big booty big ole' treat." Megan rapped one of her verses from her song.

I laughed. "Alright, beautiful. I have to pack the rest of my clothes." I paused and turned my phone volume up. "Megan! Are you—"

Megan moaned. "Keep talking..."

"I have to pack, Megan." I said.

"Mmm come onn." Megan mumbled.

"I love you so much, I'm gonna call you later." I chuckled.

"I'll....send... you a video." Megan said before hanging up.

After ending the phone call with Megan, I needed to relax for a while as I was in a certain mood, although I intended to save it for the following day. I proceeded with packing my belongings as I have arranged to spend two weeks with Megan, during which she will give me a tour of her university and I may have the opportunity to meet her friends who reside there.

••••
The next day

Today is an exhilarating day as I am finally going to see Megan. I am eagerly looking forward to embracing her and showering her with kisses. At the moment, I am loading my luggage into my car in order to drive to the airport for my flight to Megan. Even though I haven't eaten anything, my lack of hunger does not bother me at the moment, so I will simply have some water to ensure I stay hydrated.

As I drove to the airport, I decided to listen to Megan's music to stay updated on her recent raps. After arriving at the airport, I took my bags out of the car and someone approached me.

"Hey, you're Beyoncé?" Some guy asked.

With a smile, "Yes, I am." I replied.

He took his shades off. "I'm, Usher. Nice to meet you."

"I know who you are." I chuckled and shook his hand.

"I have had the opportunity to listen to a couple of your recently released songs. Your vocal performance is truly remarkable, as I have encountered great singing talents in the past, but your voice possesses a unique and captivating quality that stands out."  Usher complimented me.

With a smile, I expressed my gratitude, saying, "I appreciate it! I've heard your music before, but I must admit I don't have much knowledge on that topic, so I wouldn't be able to answer many questions about it. I don't want to make a fool of myself."

He chuckled, assuring, "I won't question you; instead, I prefer to educate and assist you in gaining further knowledge on the subject." Sporting a smile, he scanned my body with his eyes.

"..Well I have to get to the plane I'm getting on so I won't be late." I smiled. I took hold of my bags and suitcase.

"Let me help you." He grabbed my bags.

"No, I got it. I'd prefer to do it myself." I said. "Thank you though!"

"I'll respect that. I'll follow you on the gram and dm you, stay safe Beyoncé." Usher said and put his shades back on.

"Okay, thank you." I waved and walked into the building.

Once my passport and ID were verified, I boarded the aircraft and began to unwind. Meeting with Megan occupied my thoughts entirely.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

165K 11K 63
Beyoncé is all about work. Nothing can come between her and her job at the age of 28 she is the top of the firm and has been working to become the y...
Resentment Oleh 𝐍

Fiksi Penggemar

6.1K 490 13
"𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘶𝘱𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘶𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘪𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘥...
881 81 6
Megan life wasn't as it should have been after being in a shooting while sleeping and being kidnapped from her mother at the age 5. Megan is now a p...
4.5K 322 10
Everything isn't always what it seems... ©2023 by fiftyshadesofbey