𝐄𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬!| 𝐄42! 𝐌𝐢...

By sashamiispretty

(Noun.) Great happiness and exhilaration 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 #1. 𝐄4... More

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐄
01.|Begin
02.||downhill
03.|same days
04.||neighborhood troubles
05.|party
06.|| School day
08.||sweet nights
10.|Dayz

07.|Truth Be Told

778 27 32
By sashamiispretty

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 . . .

۞

𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈. . .

𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐀𝐒𝐓-ˡᵃⁿᵃ ᵈᵉˡ ʳᵉʸ
²:⁰¹────I─────³:⁵⁹
⇄      ◃◃       ll       ▹▹      ↻

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Ch09.Begin-✩

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

2:19𝐏.𝐌- 𝐀𝐣𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

OPENING UP THE FRONT DOOR- Y/N and her friends entered the apartment building of Ajia's place, the three instantly went to the girl's room and Y/N fell back on Ajia's bed and let out a sigh while kicking off her shoes.

"aight, so what's up?"

The girl asked as she propped herself up, Ajia sat beside Y/N, leaning against the pillows on her bed. She heaved a sigh, wondering how to break the "false" news the best way she could without setting her friend off.

"alright so...this is like, Not true at all, but"

"Someone tryna steal yo man."

Nene interjected bluntly, mindlessly checking her nails that desperately needed a new set. Y/N paused and processed the information before sitting up quickly.

"My man? As in MY miles morales?"

She questioned, earning a nod from both girls. Y/N lets out a sound of disbelief at their words, offended that someone else wants her extremely attractive crush.

"How dare- No. WHO dare?"

The girl asked aloud. She needed to know who dared try to rival her, but to her dismay, she was earned with shrugs. Nene had some ideas, however.

"But you know what? we know how she looks AND sounds"

Nene said, causing Y/N to smile as the two began to clasp their hands together.

"Really? Yay! We can confront that homewrecker and tell her to get lost!"

Y/N squealed a little too sweetly from how ominous her words were, a trait she picked up from Maxxie and Nene.

"or we can beat that bitch's ass!"

Nene said back, just as sweetly, it was scary how they could make something that sounded violent innocent sounding. Ajia being the only sane and logical one in the in-room sighed and shook her head at her friend's words.

"orrr...I have a better idea"

She interjected, before sitting next to Y/N and looking her in the eye and placing a comforting hand on their shoulder.

"Tell Miles you like him,"

She suggested, it was the best and legal thing to do when faced with a situation like this, Y/N stared at Asia before feeling her heart start to race and she began to shake her head.

"uhn-uhn-uhn-uhn!"

She quickly denied it, nene groaned and gave her a look

"Girl, why the hell not? what do you have to lose?"

She questioned, genuinely confused by her reluctance' Y/N gave them both a look with furrowed brows as if they were crazy.

"everything! I mean- ion even know if he likes me back or if he'll even see me that way? I'll fuck up our friendship if he doesn't" 

Y/N explained her inner thoughts on the matter, the fear of rejection and losing miles together entirely is what's holding her back, he was too special for her to take that kind of risk. She wished he'd show some sign of interest or at least try to make moves on her so that she knows that he is interested but he doesn't, so she has no idea what he's thinking.

"Y/N, baby girl, you can't let yourself be held back by your fears, you gotta take a leap bae"

Nene said softly as she placed a hand on Y/N's shoulder, trying her best to comfort her and ease her worries. 

"It's been three years, Miles ain't gonna stay single and available forever know"

Ajia added on, and to the girls' dismay she knew her friends were right, she knew Miles wasn't gonna wait around for her, and she knew she had to say something soon, but she was scared.

Y/N pouted as she had an internal conflict with herself about this. Seeing her inner turmoils, nene rubbed her shoulder for assurance.

"like girl, I'm like 100% positive he likes you back, you just can't see cus he acts like showing a drop of emotion is gone kill him"

Nene rolled her eyes as she stated the facts about the way Miles acts, which was true, due to the things Miles had gone through, as he gets older, the more emotions he leaves behind.

"cus like, you're the whole package Y/N and I'm being so dead ass. you're mad pretty, you got a bomb ass body, you're cute as fuck,  you're funny, you're talented, you're smart, you're reliable. you're wifey material."

Ajia placed a hand on Y/N's chin and tilted it upwards so that she could see she was serious. Y/N couldn't help but smile at her friend's words, they always made her feel good about herself. 

Y/N chuckled before letting out a sigh, turning her head away gently, feeling better as she knew she had her friend's support. 

"aight ima think 'bout it, ya'll right anyway"

She hummed, really considering confessing to Miles, nene let out a breath as she laid back on the bed.

"final-fucking-lee. I thought you were never finna make moves, glad you know you gotta walk like you want it"

Nene said as she dabbed Y/N up. Ajia playfully rolled her eyes got up and walked toward the boombox on her dresser

"aight, let's be dumbass teenagers now and get lit"

Ajia said as she connected the boom box to her phone, the two girls at their best let out sounds of excitement, knowing how things were about to get as the afternoon went on.

Down in the dorm room of Brooklyn Visions Academy, Miles and Ganke were in their shared room. having the windows closed and the doors locked, just in case.

On the bottom bunk- ganke's half of the bed he sat as he had Miles Prowler's glove, opened up so that all the mechanical wiring and gears were exposed for him to poke around and pick around in. He was fixing it for the brown-skinned Latino boy as it had gotten banged up a little in his latest mission.

Other than Mile's uncle, ganke is the only person who knows about Mile's secret side hustle. his job at the foot locker one of Aaron's friend's own was just something he could use as an if anything, a cover-up for his real work.

It started one night when Ganke was just innocently playing on his switch, when a sudden bang on the window started him and plopped in miles, beaten and bloody as he desperately pulled off the prowler suit.

Ganke was shocked and startled, unsure of what to do as THE prowler was in his room. Just as he was about to run out of there for help, the prowler called for him, his voice low yet hurt. The mech mask retracted and Mile's face was who was behind the mask. The two didn't say anything but just stared at each other, no words needed to be changed as Ganke was reading Mile's eyes and expression, he needed help, he needed his help.

silently yet hesitantly agreeing he stepped away from the door and helped get his friend up and onto the bed, helping him with his wounds as he readied the question's she was gonna ask him later is head.

coming back from reminiscing the memory, ganke realized he was spaced out, he looked down at the gloved claw before glancing back at miles, who had his back turned as he sat at the desk they both shared, trying to do his home work but his mind was preoccupied by a certain arachnid man, his brows knitted into a focused scowl as he stared down at his finished Spanish homework.

clearing his throat, ganke wanted to catch mile's attention, which did work as the braided haired boy slowly turned his body to look at ganke, who was seated criss cross apple sauce on the bed, wearing a graphic tee shirt and some pajama pants. 

ganke smiled at miles, who just gave him a friendly blink in response. realizing miles was waiting to see why he was bothered, he quickly spoke.

"so uh, how's things going?"

Mile's let the question linger, he opened up his legs- manspreading as he hung his arm over the head rest of the chair. He twiddled a pencil in between two fingers mindlessly as he stared out the window.

"nun much really...the same shit going on"

He mummbled, ganke nodded his head, a question lingered on his mind

"how are you and your new girl?"

gankes asked, wanting to catch up with mile's personal life, but also want clarification on if miles was dating the girl. Miles shook his head, leaning away.

"uhn uhn...i ain't datin' her, just foolin' round a lil"

He clarified, making ganke nod. But at the mention of a girlfriend, his mind shifted to you for some strange reason. He then rand a hand through his single plated braids, he needed them re-done

"i need a re-braid..."

He mumbled with a sigh, his mind has been only on two things lately, and self care isn't one of them, ganke sighed as he looked over the masked glove once again, it was pretty beat up, making ganke wonder what miles could have done to get it into such a shape

"yo, what'd you do the other night? this shit busted as hell"

He said with a slight chuckle, bringing in a joking demeanor. Miles sighed and groaned, furrowing his brows. After he got home from the party, he got scolded by his mom for staying out so late, that he had to wait for her to go to sleep before going on another mission his uncle prepared for him. Mile wasn't always allowed with the prowler mechs on, as his uncle had to train him so that he could get the hang of it, it was only recently he had gotten to wear the full thing and he's trying to get the hang of it, but does hinder his full performance during missions since last night he was sent to steal something valuable by a rich politician and barely made it out unscathed. He was supposed to sell it off to someone and get money out of it, that's how he makes his money.

"I hate this suit bruh, I dunno how Aaron does it...I feel like it just slows me down"

The Boy vented his frustration, upset he can't seem to get a handle on it, ganke being the only one he trusts enough to share these things, his uncle doesn't seem to mind it either, he just doesn't want the whole world knowing.

Before Ganke could reply to his friend, an abrupt knock at the door started them, They glanced at each other and grew silent

"Who is it?"

Ganke asked aloud the question Miles was just about to bark out.

"Fred and Ken."

The usual voice of the laid-back male rang muffled into the roof, panicking a little and not wanting miles to be exposed, they both had to act fast.

"fuck"

miles murmured as he got up, picking up the mask that was on the desk climbed up the latter of the bunk bed, and placed his comforter over it. Ganke followed suit, picking up the clawd glove and stashing it under the bed all the while placing away all his tools.

the two boys stood outside the shared bedroom, waiting patiently for the door to open, and they listened to their friend' rummage inside the place, raising even more suspicion for Freddie that they were doing something they didn't wanna get caught on.

after a few seconds, the door was swung open by ganke who flashed both of them a toothy grin

"yooo what's good"

he greeted, dapping both boys up. after walking into the room they spotted Miles, who was at the desk, gently swinging side to side in the rolley chair, spinning his pencil in his hand while looking off to the side, trying his best to not seem suspicious.

"hey, what ya'll doin'?"

Freddie questioned, leaning against the railing of the bunk bed, kendrick making himself comfortable by sitting on Ganke's half of the bed. Ganke shrugged

"nothin' really...why?"

He questioned, tilting his head to the side a little, Freddie also shrugged, tilting his head down and gave Ganke a look.

"ya'll been sneakin' round"

He accused gently, ganke gasped, offended, while miles lets out a scoff of disbelief

"we ain't been sneakin', you buggin'"

Ganke dismissed and miles sighed, propping his arm to let his head rest on his palm

"right like, i ain't sneakin'...you sneakin' G?"

Miles asked his friend, trying to convince the two they are infact not being sneaky, Ganke already knowing the memo already knew to shake his head no.

"nope not me"

He denied, Miles looked at Freddie, lowering her eyes back at him, tapping his pointer finger against his skull.

"see? we not doing nothing you ain't aware of"

His voice was almost challenging, The two afro latino's stared at eachother, as if arguing mentally, the room dead silent as ganke and kedrick glanced at the two carfully. freddie didn't believe miles, and that amused him.

freddie gave a soft smile and a laugh, easing the building tension in the room.

"aight aight don't kill me"

freddie placed his hands up in defense as he leaned back onto ganke's bottom bunk, miles scoffed once again but this time it was playful.

"yo while we here and all three of ya'll smart as fuck..."

kendrick began as he rummaged through his bag and pulled out his homework that was due for the next day, everyone groaned knowing what was gonna be asked.

"c'mon ya'll, help a nigga out!"

He complained, despite their immediate reluctance, they gave to help him out and even clowened on him a little for not understanding some basic stuff. After that, the four boys began to just relax and talk and laugh the evening away, once the sun was hitting golden hour that's when miles was hit with a reminder.

"oh shit..."

He mumbled cooly as he got up off the rolley chair, his friend's instantly diverting their attention to him, he went over to the sdie of the door to get his shoes.

"i forgot i gotta go..."

"go where?"

kendrick questioned mile's word's all three boys wondering where mile's needed to go.

"stopping by Y/N's, been two months since i re-braided my hair"

He replied, changing into something more suitable for being outside, which was just a white t shirt and a purple jacket that was unzipped and some grey sweat pants with some slides.

"it's already 6:10 tho, the sun botta go down. the school ain't finna let you leave"

Ganke pointed out. For the students that inhabits the doorm, the school placed down a curfew where by 6:20, all students should be in the building, if you were still inside the building and six o'clock already rolled up you could forget about leaving, and if you're already out you should quickly get back inside. 

"i'll just sneak out, cover for me"

Miles said as he opened the window and glanced around to make sure there was noone before crawling out and hanging onto a pipe that rested up against the school, miles was a pro at doing this since he was sneaking out since he was 15. infact, it was a common practice for all grades and ages that attends the educational building.

"see ya'll"

He saluted to his gang of friends and they all waved back at him, freddie got up to close the window behind him and sighed.

"i swear of those two don't fuck already or something"

"right, they taking too long"

"foreal"

Once miles was gone, they all started out exasperated complaints about Y/N and Miles friendship and how much everyone is waiting for them to evolve already, if only miles wasn't so blind, or maybe he does know and just doesn't wanna acknowledge it, only time will tell.

Miles was climbing dow the pipe, on one of the lower floors was a few freshman boys who were attempting to sneak out for the first time, it reminded miles of is own freshman year with his friends. one of them recognized the upperclassman and gave him a grin

"yo what's good miles!"

He greeted with a squeaky voice, trying his best to be perceived as cool by him, the rest followed and miles just nodded his head at them.

"yo, don't do nothin' ya'll ain't supposed to be doing ya hear?"

Miles quickly parented and they all gave the thumbs up that they weren't gonna do that.

"he's so cool..."

One sighed, watching the latino boy travel down the pipe.

"right?"

Another agreed, after a couple more second miles made it onto the ground, quickly looking around before placing on his hood and making his way down the sidewalk and to the subway station. 

Y/N soon arrived home, being given a drive home by Ajia's grandmother, not wanting the young girl to take any public transportation in the dark. her keys jiggled as she unlocked the door and opened it wide open, the lights where on and food was cooking on the stove, meaning her mother was home, she smiled.

"mama i'm home!"

She called out as she closed the door behind her, adjusting her bag on her shoulder.

"in here baby!"

The older woman shouted back from the living room, Y/N went in there to greet her properly, but hushed herself from seeing her on the phone.

"yeah she came home..."

she said to the person on the other side of the phone, miss's L/N glanced at her daughter who gave her a curious look, she didn't wanna give Y/N the phone but she knew it would be wrong of her to not let her daughter talk to the man. with a  reluctant sigh she handed the phone to the younger girl before going into the kitchen Y/N's eye's brightened in delight when she saw her father's name.

"daddy!'

She gasped as she quickly placed the device up against her ear, excited to hear from the man she hadn't heard from from over a year.

"dad, Y/N. you not ten no more"

he quickly corrected, not liking his child acting childish even for a second. Y/N quickly corrected herself and composed herself forgetting how her father is for a second.

"oh yeah, sorry dad"

she said with a soft smile over the phone, the man lets out a sigh, and let's out a few inaudible grumbles before speaking again.

"how you doing? you keeping yo grades up?"

He questioned, not really all that interested, but he didn't feel like getting yelled at by the girl's mother for hurting his daughter's feelings, Y/N was too happy that her dad wants to talk to her to even notice his tone of voice.

"yeah i am! i'm getting pretty good grades and i even brought my GPA up, not only that i was thinking..."

The girl began to ramble on and on about her school life and even personal things that happened to her in her daily persnal life, the entire time the older male was barely listening and was even annoyed with how much of a chatter box his daughter was.

"and then the prowler came and he saved me from the burglars, it was like, so scary but also like something out of a movie"

The girl talked excitedly, retelling the story she told everyone and their mama's at this point, she hadn't heard from in so long, there was so many thing she wanted to tell him but his response caught him off guard.

"uh yeah thats nice, Y/N did you always talk this much?"

hH questioned exasperated, she was takin' aback from this question and from his reply to her story, making her realize he wasn't listening to a thing she had said, she stayed silent for a second and shuffled a little awkwardly.

"um i...i dunno i mean...i think i do?"

She replied, her voice softening as she felt a little off from her father's question.

"well you shouldn't do that, it's kinda annoying ya know? no man would like that"

He criticized, making Y/N's heart drop for a second, she felt embarrassed and shamed for annoying her father like that and even now a bit self conscious on how much she talked.

"sorry dad, i just hadn't seen you in a while so i got excited"

she explained, fiddling with the hem of her skirt.

"so um,,will you be coming over soon?"

she asked, a little hope in her voice, a sigh from the other end of the phone was heard

"no Y/N, i don't have the time or the money to be traveling around right now"

he replied, making the girl squeeze her skirt hem

"oh...but i thought you called to talk to me-"

A giggle from the other end of the phone caught her off gaurd, it sounded like an older woman 

"who you on the phone with baby?"

Y/N suddely felt sick to her very stomach once she realizes it was her fathers new girlfriend

"ahh noone baby i'll be there in a second..."

He replied, trying to muffle the conversation so Y/N doesn't hear but it was already too late, coming back to the phone call, the man cleared his throat

"sorry bout that Y/N, but no i called cus i needed to ask your mother for somethin'. Speaking of, hand her back the phone for me"

Y/N gulped and nodded her head, not saying a thing before walking to the kitchen where her mother was by the stove, cooking tonight's meal, she gave her daughter an apologetic look before taking the phone and placed back in her ear.

"you bette have not said no bullshit to her"

she said sternly to the man who was defended himself right back. Y/N didn't hesitate to leave, not really worried about the argument her parents were about to have, over her, again.

She went to her room and sat on her bed, her shoulder sulked as she lets out a shaky sigh, once she was alone with her thoughts, that's when she started to break. Her face suddenly felt hot as her eyes got all blurry. she licked her lips as she looked up at the ceiling and all she could think about was why, why didn't her father love her anymore? she was supposed to be his baby girl, his life and treasure, but here he is, not even calling for her.

Did she do something to make him hater her? was she that much of a disappointment? she just didn't know, she wished things could have been different, she wished he could love her.

The girl didn't even notice how much she was crying. her tears flowed down her face like a waterfall and dripped down her chin and fell into her lap, staining them with her salty tears. she hiccuped and let's out soft sobs, keeping her volume down as to not too alert her mom, however a knock on her window drew her out of her crying.

At the window was miles. He climbed up the fire escape and was now at her window, and before she could react, he lIfted it open.

"yo"

He called, taking a pause as he stared at her, her back no facing him as she quickly turned away from, startled from his, sudden appearance and a little panicked he had seen her so vulnerable.

"you alright?"

he questioned, his voice softenig as he stepped in, leaning his back up againts the window, Y/N wiped her tears stained chees and lets out a quick sniffle

"uh- y- yeah! i'm alright i'm alright"

she lied, miles wasn't dumb. He knew so ething was wrong with his mariposa, so he asked as she pushed himself off the window, slowly walking towards her.

"What's wrong, mariposa?"

He asked, keeping his voice low as if to not scare her

"it's nothing -"

"Y/N."

The girl sighed, her shoulder slumping. She knew she couldn't lie to miles, but she was too ashamed to speak on it. once he was close enough, she bent down on one knee and placed his hand on her cheeks, turning her head in his direction

"Talk to me,"

Y/N couldn't help but have her heart skip a beat, feeling her cheeks turn a little hit as she stared at the boy. His presence alone made her feel better.

straightening her back and staying silent for a second.

"My dad..."

That's all she had to say before Miles kisses his teeth in anooyance and lets out a huff. He should have known.

"that fuckin' bummy ass nigga"

he mumbled, miles hated Y/N's dad. he hates all negletful fathers in general, but he just gets on the boy's nerves the most

"what he do this time?"

he questioned with a rasied brow, Y/N sighed and glanced away before looking at him again

"he uh...he called my mom and i thought he was calling for me but i was wrong....my fault for asssuming anyways...i embarrassed myself infront of him, i was rambling on and on about pointless shit and he told me that he didn't like it and then i heard his girlfriend in the background and- i dunno it just- it just broke me"

her voice got increasily shaky as she spoke, her eyes watering as her throat burned from not just sobbing.

"i'm overeacting-"

"you're not."

miles quickly shot down her words, taking a  seat next to her on the bed, manspreading while resting his arms

"i promise you, you're not."

he repeated, Y/N stayed silent for a second, letting out a sniffle before wiping her eyes

"But -"

Miles, covered her muth with his hand horizontally, feeling his cold silver ring press against her cheek. he gently squezzed her cheeks, telling her to shut up. 

"but nothin'. he's supposed to be here with you and yo mama, takin' care of you both and lovin' you. he's a neglectful piece of shit who ain't worth your tears. "

he said before taking his pointer finger and wiping away her tears eyes

"Plus, you don't talk too much. You talk just enough,"

he assured, causing her to let out a soft giggle. He lowered his hand from her face and placed it on her head, gently rubbing it. the contact sending shivers down her spine

"Don't listen to him, aight?"

"All right..."

now with a soft smile on her face, and feeling a lot better, miles sighed and leaned back into the bed

"Miles, watchu doin' here, tho?"

she was grateful and happy for his presence, but she couldn't help but ask, reminding Miles what he came here originally for. He snapped his fingers

"Do my hair for me, i'll give you twenty dollars for it,"

she couldn't help but laugh at his words, shaking her head in amusement

"That's what you snuck outta school for? didn't Freddie stay with you? he coulda done it."

she spoke up, it wasn't that she didn't mind braiding miles's hair, infact she loved doin it, it had a nice smell, as creepy as that sounds, and it was a way she could be physically closer to him. not only that, but it was also a sign that he trusts her enough to handle his hair.

"man ion wanna Freddy all up in my hair, he be braiding that shit too tight..."

miles grumbled before glancing around her room

"Where yo stool?"

"My mom probably took it,"

"I'll sit between yo legs then,"

Those words alone made her do backflips in her mind. She smiled at him before gently sitting between her legs

"I'll gladly let you between my legs anytime,"

after she said that, however, both teens stayed silent for a few seconds until y/N realized what they had just said

"Wait, pause -"

she quickly tried to say while her eyes widened a little, her cheeks feeling a little hot after saying such a provocative sentence to her crush, however miles' just laughed, fining Y/N's akward wording amusing.

"You sum else....you got a comb?"

he inquired as he stared down at her. She just got up to go get one while nodding her head, trying their best to keep cool

"Yeah..."

She said as she quickly left to fetch the comb, beating herself up internally for what she just said, unaware miles was checking her out a little as she walked off.

A LITTLE WHILE LATER, after washing and drying his hair, Y/N was quickly braiding up mile's second braid, as she had already finished the first one. the boy was rather relaxed, finding to be between Y/N's soft thighs to be so comforting, he was nearly about to fall asleep, it was util Y/n announced she was finished was hat prevented him.

"You like it?"

she questioned as she watched him get up to check himself out in the mirror. It looked good. She was skilled with her hands.

"Yeah, I love it,"

he said as he ran a hand over his head, feeling his scalp still be a little greasy from the hair grease she used. She gave a smile, satisfied with her clients' words

"Good, so... you gonna go back to the school?"

she asked as she got up to place her hair tools away and grabbed a swipe to clean off her hands, miles ran a tongue over his top row of teeth as he checked himself out in the mirror still

"nah ima do my own thing. The night's still young."

he said as he turned to look at her. She tilted her head at him

"watchu gon do?"

she questioned. He nodded his head towards her bedroom window

"gon hang at the corner store...wanna come?"

it was as if he didn't even need to ask the question cus the second he looked back at her, she was already out of her school uniform and in some cozy yet cute attire

"y'aint even had to ask, I was gonna come either way,"

she said as she walked up to him. He gently chuckled 

"C'mon, then mama."

He use the familiar nickname, which instantly had her hooked, miles opened up the window and hopped out into the fire escape before Y/N soon followed suit, leaving the wind slightly cracked as they began to descend down the stiars.

A soft knock was on the girl bedroom door before her mother opened it

"Y/N, baby, are you alright? you looked a little upset -"

Before she could finish her sentence, she cuts herself off from seeing her daughter was nowhere to be found in her room, it was when metallic fosters and discoing chatter from outside the window caught the mother attention as soon she looked out said window, it was none other than her daughter and that boy, making their way down the fire escape before walking across the street together. The older woman and up against the window with a small smile and crossed her arms

"uhn uhn uhn...those two are so cute...I'm boutta call Rio and tell ha"

Said the older women before leaving the younger girls' bedroom and closing the door behind her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 1.1K 63
OC x The Prowler from Earth-42 🕸️𝔐𝔦𝔩𝔢𝔰 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔞𝔩𝔢𝔰🕸️ •DOES NOT FOLLOW THE PLOT• This is a spiderman: across the spiderverse fanfiction, I d...
12.1K 117 12
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝟒𝟐 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦, 𝐰𝐞'𝐥�...
37.2K 1.1K 16
𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐚𝐲 𝐱 𝐞𝐠𝐲𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧! 𝐟𝐞𝐦! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 "𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒔 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏. 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒘, 𝒘𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕...