Love killer|Seunginβœ“

Da FightingonMars

Jeongin isn't interested in a serious relationship, even hurting others to make sure it stays that way. Until... Altro

ZERO|πŸ’«
ONE|πŸ’˜
TWO|πŸ’˜
THREE|πŸ’˜
FOUR|πŸ’˜
FIVE|πŸ’˜
SEVEN|πŸ’˜
EIGHT|πŸ’˜
NINE|πŸ’˜
TEN|πŸ’˜
ELEVEN|πŸ’˜
TWELVE|πŸ’˜
THIRTEEN|πŸ’˜
FOURTEEN|πŸ’˜
FIFTEEN|πŸ’˜
SIXTEEN|πŸ’˜
SEVENTEEN|πŸ’˜
EIGHTEEN|πŸ’˜
NINETEEN|πŸ’˜
TWENTY|πŸ’˜
TWENTY-ONE|πŸ’˜
TWENTY-TWO|πŸ’˜
TWENTY-THREE|πŸ’˜
TWENTY-FOUR|πŸ’˜
TWENTY-FIVE|πŸ’˜
TWENTY-SIX|πŸ’˜
TWENTY-SEVEN| πŸ’˜
TWENTY-EIGHT|πŸ’˜
TWENTY-NINE|πŸ’˜
THIRTY|πŸ’˜
THIRTY-ONE|πŸ’˜
THIRTY-TWO|πŸ’˜
THIRTY-THREE|πŸ’˜
THIRTY-FOUR|πŸ’˜
special chapterπŸ’˜

SIX|πŸ’˜

499 17 5
Da FightingonMars

(Jeongin POV, kinda time skip)

A beam of light shining in from my large window near my bed, shined into my eyes causing them to flutter open. Ugh..

I sat up, groggily getting out of bed and closing the curtain before falling back into my mattress.

Hmm, so warm....

Wait.... didn't I have some guy over last night....

I lifted my head, trying to put together the images in my mind. I crossed my legs as I tried to remember the interaction, confused as it didn't feel like I had recently had sex. I mean unless the guy I brought home last night was just a mid lover..

Wait wait, no I remember it was that guy, oh my God, what was his name?

Damn it, he was so gorgeous why can't I remember his name?? Was he even real, I must have been dreaming or something. I mean I know I went to the club, I remember arguing with min, but I don't remember getting home..

I hope it wasn't a dream.... I mean I don't think my mind would be able to create such a pretty face, he has to be real..

Suddenly a knock hit my door, I Groaned but got back up anyway. I ran my fingers through my hair trying to resolve my bed head before whoever the hell was knocking on my door saw me.

"Who is it?" I shouted from my side.

"It's minho open the hell up Jeongin!"

Oh, min? I immediately opened the door, the air nearly being knocked out of me as Minho barged in, almost knocking me to the floor as he wrapped his arms around me in a dramatic embrace.

"Damn! Nice to see you too, gosh." I said, completely taken aback.

"Damn it innie, why the fuck didn't you call me, why the hell didn't you answer your phone??" He asked, pulling out of the hug and grabbing me by the shoulders.

"I was drunk alright, I'm fine ok, or at least I think I am, I'll be completely honest I don't really remember.."

"What?!" Minho gasped. "Holy shit, innie I'm so so sorry." He said, his expression fading from one of anger to one of regret. I shook my head and rubbed his back.

"Chill out min, I'm fine, really I don't think anything even happened." I assured him, flashing a smile.

"Are you sure? Are you just saying that?" He asked suspiciously before looking past me and glancing around the room.

"Yes min, I'm fine. Now what the hell happened to you, what happened that was so bad?" I asked, minho walked past me, Crossing the room and sitting down on my bed. He sighed, wiping a line of sweat from his cheek before speaking.

"Felix was sitting on some douchebags lap, I was drunk and I wasn't thinking.........I pulled Lix off of the guy and dragged him outside." Minho explained quietly, the shame in his voice painfully obvious to me.

"Damn...I'm sorry, Min." I said, keeping my tone just as calm as his as I walked over and joined him on the end of the bed.

"Yeah, he was pissed at me.......I don't think he's going to forgive me." He said glumly, staring down at his lap.

"No he definitely will, Felix loves you, you were both drunk and acting emotionally, I bet it'll blow over soon." I assured him as I patted his shoulder, scooting closer to him.

"Maybe." He nodded, before looking up at me, forcing a weak smile.
"I'm really sorry about getting drunk like that innie, I hate not being in the right mind to look after you and Lix, you both mean a lot to me."

"I know, you mean a lot to me and Felix too, you don't have to be sorry, you're not my bodyguard after all-"

"That doesn't matter, in my mind I might as well be, I don't know how I could ever forgive myself if anything happened to either of you." He said, still sounding stressed just at the thought.

"Calm down Minho, nothing's going to happen to him or me, if anything the only thing I'm upset about is the fact I didn't get that guy's number." I said honestly. I really was pissed about that, the brunettes face clear as day In my mind but yet I can't remember his name let alone a way to reach him.

"Wait who?" Minho asked, the concern from before seeping back into his tone as he turned to me.

"I don't really remember but I'm pretty sure I know the guy who took me home, or at least what he looks like, I can't really remember any Pacifics though." I admitted, knowing that he probably wouldn't be able to understand what I meant, I mean I hardly even did. "I'm really kinda disappointed I didn't get his number..."

Minho stood up and walked in front of me as I spoke, reaching his hand out to pick something off my desk.

"You mean like this number?" Minho asked as he held up a sheet of paper that read.
'The guy that took you home last night' with a phone number underneath the message. How the hell did I miss that??

"Omg great!" I said, grabbing the piece of paper before picking up my phone and quickly dialing the number confidently. Minho stands close to me, looking down to the phone as I put the call on speaker.

"Hello?" A sweet voice said clearly. I smile widely and open my mouth speak before leeknow snatched the phone from my hands, angrily bring it to his mouth as he yells into the device, my eyes going wide.

"Who the hell are you huh? You think picking up drunk guys at the bar is normal." Minho snapped.

"Oh my God min, cut it out! stop what the hell are you doing!?" I shouted, grabbing for the phone but of course minho resisted, holding it beside him and out of my reach, continuing to shout at the sweet boy on the other end.

"If I found out you did anything to my fr-"

I snatched the phone from him, clasping onto it before running to the other side of the room.

"I didn't hurt him." The brunette said from the other side of the call, sounding sad, my brows immediately furrowed as I realized minho had obviously made him feel bad.

"No, no I know you didn't hurt me, I'm so sorry about that, that was my friend minho, he's a bit over protective." I said hastily trying to assure him I wasn't upset at him.

Minho walk towards me before sitting on my lounge chair, resting his cheek on his palm as he rolled his eyes. I looked at him disapprovingly, shaking my head in disbelief of his shouting fit.

"Oh I recognize your voice, innie right?" The brunette asked, I nodded quickly.

"Yes, that's me......thank you for taking me home last night."

"Of course, y'know I remember your friends name- minho. He was the first person you mentioned when I asked if you knew anybody at the club who could take you home, sadly I couldn't find him but if I did I promise I would have let him take care of you.......I'm sorry, I know it's weird having a stranger bring you home."

"No that's completely fine, that wasn't your fault. It turned out minho and my other friend had ended up getting in a fight after drinking. I wouldn't have been able to make it home if it wasn't for you, thank you."

"Oh well I'm sorry about that, your friend should be more careful, I was already upset at the idea of you getting anymore hurt then I found you, I'd hate to have someone take advantage of you." He said sounding genuinely concerned for me. How sweet..

Minho looked over at me, looking more pissed than before, no doubt about the brunettes comment. I raised my hand and shooed minho away, mouthing wordlessly that it was fine and to just leave me alone for a moment. Minho huffed before doing as I asked, walking towards my kitchen and out of sight.

"Oh uh I'm really sorry to ask but I don't really remember much of what happened, did I look hurt when you found me?" I asked bring my attention back to the boy.

"Oh well.....it's probably best you don't remember, but the whole reason I even noticed you needed help was when I noticed this creepy guy taking you into the bathroom, you looked pretty intoxicated and I have a living feeling that you didn't know him."

"Holy shit." I mumbled, the images of the tall man Felix was dancing with earlier last night, immediately coming to mind, his angry gaze looking down at me as I stole his chance with my friend.
"I don't have any bruises.." I said quietly as I walked to my mirror, looking over my face and arms to find no splotches or signs of discoloration anywhere.

"Well thankfully I caught on pretty quickly, he didn't really get a chance to hurt you, thank God." The brunette said.

"Thank you......so much, you might have saved my life." I muttered, realizing I had been rescued by the prettiest guy I had ever seen, the thought of someone hurting me while I was unaware gave me chills, but I was almost thankful, the sexy brunette noticing me only because of the incident, his voice giving me a different type of chill.

"That's ok, you don't have to keep thanking me it really wasn't that big of a deal, anybody paying good enough attention would have done the same." He reasoned, clearly too humble to take credit for anything.

"I-im sorry if you already told me and I forgot but, what's your name?" I asked as I walked away from the mirror and back towards my bed, sitting down and crossing my legs.

"Seungmin."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

273K 10.8K 83
a story in which two boys who start a relationship that confuses between love and lust... tw !!! + rape, mature themes, language, self harm, abuse. h...
15.6K 636 63
2 years after the debut minho knew something was different about how he felt for jisung... He was curious what those feelings were! Extremely short c...
38.4K 1.4K 50
Jisung was given another chance at life, but things aren't so easy. With his boyfriend Minho, and the rest of Straykids, they all have each other to...
301K 16.1K 43
In which the lonely and invisible Seungmin left a note in his favorite book on the school's library, hoping to make a friend. In which the most popul...