MR PERFECT'S BABY WIFE [ BTS...

By anieyouff

A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king... More

⚠IMPORTANT (Pls read before u start reading the story)⚠
INTRODUCTION
PART 01
PART 02
PART 03
PART 04
PART 05
PART 06
PART 07
PART 08
PART 09
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
NOT AN UPDATE BUT AN ANNOUNCEMENT
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
PART 36
PART 37
PART 38
PART 39
PART 40
PART 41
PART 42
PART 43
PART 44
PART 45
PART 46
PART 47
PART 48
PART 49
PART 50
PART 51
PART 52
PART 53
PART 54
PART 55
PART 56
PART 57
PART 58
PART 59
PART 60
PART 61
AN IMPORTANT DISCUSSION
PART 62
PART 63
PART 64
PART 65
💜💜💜

PART 35

11.9K 395 60
By anieyouff

"RECAP"

Around 20 minutes later u reached ur destination and one by one everyone got out but looking ahead u saw the least place u expected to see.

____________________________

*AUTHOR POV*

U were looking at the building and about to turn around when u felt ur legs were no longer touching the ground.

Y/n:"put me down."

U wiggled around in his arms desperately trying to get down.

(But as if it's gonna happen😐😑)

JK:"calm down cupcake listen to me first."

(But as if u gonna listen😑😐)

Y/n:"u promised u won't take me to the doctors. U broke ur promise."

Jungkook let u fight in his arms for a bit as u weren't ready to listen to him and just as he thought a few moments later ur wiggling stopped as u hide ur face behind his neck softly sniffing while letting ur tears of waterfall out.

(I really can't remember the last time y/n smiled🤔 poor y/n has been only crying after marrying our 'jEoN jUnGkOoK')

JK:"done?"

u didn't replied but just buried ur face more into his neck. Jungkook went inside and asked the receptionist and after a while u both entered in a room but u were still like how u were outside a few moments ago.

???:"great pleasure meeting u Mr. Jeon."

JK:"u too Mr. Kang."

Mr. Kang/doc:"pls take a seat."

Jungkook took a seat.

(Obviously with u in his lap 'cause that's where u place is'😏😌)

(And thank u but i am not interested in writing the talks between our doctor and 'JeOn JuNgKoOk' just know that JuNgKoOk was the one who did all the talkings cause u were too busy playing hide and seek in his neck.)

JK:"and that's all."

Doc:"well that was really something i didn't knew before at all."

JK:"she never told anyone before."

Doc:"may i know why?" jungkook simply shook his head while Mr Kang noded. "Alright then we have to run down some test and u guys will be good to go."

As soon as those words were said jungkook felt ur grip around his neck get tighten.

(Girl just make sure do not choke him and make him a patient too with u.🤐 Or🤔 maybe she can i mean he's HER husband after all🫠)

*TIME SKIP*

Everything was done and currently everyone was inside a restaurant to have lunch.

SG:"i will have Korean stew (jjigae), Arancini and Focaccia."

V:"i will take Lasagna and some chicken and rice along with some fanta."

JM:"i will have Ossobuco and kimchi fried rice."

JIN:"i want Risotto, Jajangmyeon, Samgyeopsal and cola.

JH:"i will have Hamburg and sprite."

RM:"i will take steak that is well done and what about u jungkook?"

JK:"give me a chicken cheese pasta and one chicken shrimp soup along with one chicken cheese sandwich and for dessert one cookie and cream ice cream. Give it at the very last."

V:"what about y/n? U won't give her lunch cause she's asleep."

He said and received a smack in the back of his head from Jimin.

JM:"dumbo for whom do u think he ordered the ice cream huh."

V:"what the heck Jimin u can't just hit me like this anytime and anywhere and jungkook how can u give her just ice cream for lunch.

She just had a doctors appointment and got running down tests and u saw how exhausted she was and how badly she was crying. U can't give her ice cream in empty stomach. Didn't u said she have eating disorder won't it get worse if u be so reckless."

Taehyung just kept on ranting until he finished and by now he was breathless. While everyone had there palms on there faces.

JM:gosh i really can't with him."

RM:"he's just the perfect definition of caring in a dumb way."

JM:"i really wonder how his wife handle him let along tolerate."

V:"excuse me that's offensive how can u guys just keep insulting me in front of me."

JM:"oh so u know that we are insulting u. I thought that u are too dumb to notice it."

V:"jimin-aa u ahjdbdnjd......"

JH:"Jin huyng got a competitor."

Jin:"doesn't matter i will still be the world wide handsome."

SG:"he was talking about the rapping and ranting."

Jin:"oh well he can't win in it either. I am still the best."

Everyone shook their head while taehyung was busy rapping nonsense to Jimin which makes sense to him only and Jin was obviously as always busy in admiring himself and lastly there was u who was still sleeping in between all this talks and chaos all nuzzled up against her hubby in his lap.

Soon enough the food arrived and everyone started helping themselves and others in serving while jungkook was trying to wake u up.

It took him a few moments to wake u up but unlike other times u woke quickly cause of the smell of food but the subtitle of exhaustion and frustration was very clearly visible.

Even though u only woke up cause of the food but didn't had much. Jungkook could only feed u a few spoons of soup and a few bites of pasta. Later on he forced u to finish the sandwich but u only took a bite and didn't had anything else no matter what.

Until.......ur ice cream was arrived.

________________________________

TO BE CONTINUED.

________________________________

Hey everyone sorry i am late this time in updating also the chapter is short. I am really sorry.

So i just came back home from College a few hours ago after giving my exam and directly slept cause i don't have exam tomorrow.

And i just finished writing this chapter so i decided to upload it right now.

But seriously, for real. College life sucks.

I mean how many more exams do i have to give.

Anyway i am fine.

Yeah i am ok and if any of u are in school and thinks that College life is gonna be so fun, no tension only chill then......

U are WRONG HOMAN U ARE WRONG. So pls enjoy ur life as much as u can.

Author's blessings are with u.

Pls give me ur blessings as well. Also pray for me to pass this exam.

Bye bye everyone 👋👋 see u in next chapter.🥹🤧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.2K 3.2K 47
[Mafia Romance, Love Triangle] "Baby! You are too sweet its hard to resist" ___________________ One trip and a misunderstanding was enough for Y/n to...
173K 4.6K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
374K 11.5K 41
TAEHYUNG ASIAS BIGGEST MAFIA AND A VERY RUDE ,COLD AND HEARTLESS PERSON .....GETS MARRIED TO JEON JUNGKOOK ....WELL IT WAS JK WISH TO AGREE TO THE MA...
7.9K 268 36
When you're own husband focusesed to marriage with mafia It is story of Mafia and yn .. One is rude and another was so cute ... One who can kill ev...