Don't you shy away

By kitchen_sink20

Ryana Bronwyn Caldwell, Tyler Joseph's neighbor, a 23 year old girl is shy. It's hard for her to open up to o... More

Before you start (your day)
øne
three
føur
five
six
seven
Heyy
eight
nine
ten
sorry
eleven
twelve
thirteen
føurteen

twø

23 1 0
By kitchen_sink20

||Ryana Bronwyn Caldwell||First person||

I stepped out of the house and started walking down the street towards the local Starbucks- my workplace. I was a cashier. I liked my job, it wasn't that hard, and I got paid just enough to live a comfy life alone. I didn't really have friends, but I didn't need them- or so I thought. I haven't had a great friend since I was 16 (when I had that huge fight with my bestie, and she never talked to me again), so I completely got used to being alone. But that changed today.

I got to the Starbucks earlier, and started to pack out the stuff on the counter. I heard the door open, and a shy looking girl walked in.
"H-hi" she said. "Hey, you're the new girl?" I asked. "Yeah, my name is Jenna. Jenna Black.". "Welcome then, Jenna! I'll show you around."

After my shift, I headed home. I was thinking about Jenna. She's a nice girl, we talked a lot, but she somehow looked familiar. As I arrived home, I took a shower, ate dinner, watched a few episodes of Friends. Then I went to sleep.

The next day, I stepped out of my apartment and was about to lock my front door, when I heard loud car horns and a huge crashing sound. I ran to the window in the corridor to check where the sound was coming from. As I looked out, I gasped. Two cars crashed horribly. And I screamed when I realized that one of the cars belonged to my cute neighbor, Tyler.

|{•}|

Author's note:

I actually don't know what I'm doing, but I like it :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

778K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
391K 8.7K 80
Jocelyn Kujo, a 18 year old female teenager who has been in locked up in jail behind bars, but somehow she didn't even cared at all that she's behind...
142K 2.2K 12
JOSHLER This story includes smut, violent scenes, and just a lot more so maybe read it Drug dealer Josh Fem!Tyler
891K 54.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...