━━━𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 .。*゚...

By xoxewonzzn

Read to found out about the story . .Top soobin Bottom yeonjun ship: Taegyu, yeonbin . More

Introduction
Chapter Ôñé
Ćháṕtéŕ Tẃő
C͛h͛a͛p͛t͛e͛r͛ T͛h͛r͛e͛e͛
C͛h͛a͛p͛t͛e͛r͛ F͛o͛u͛r͛
C͛h͛a͛p͛t͛e͛r͛ F͛i͛v͛e͛
C͛h͛a͛p͛t͛e͛r͛ S͛i͛x͛
C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ s̾e̾v̾e̾n̾
C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ E̾i̾g̾h̾t̾
C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ N̾i̾n̾e̾
C͛h͛a͛p͛t͛e͛r͛ T͛e͛n͛
C͛h͛a͛p͛t͛e͛r͛ E͛l͛e͛v͛e͛n͛
C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ T̾w̾e̾l̾v̾e̾
C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ F̾o̾u̾r̾t̾e̾e̾n̾
C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ F̾i̾f̾t̾e̾e̾n̾
C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ s̾i̾x̾t̾e̾e̾n̾
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty one
Chapter Twenty two
Chapter Twenty three
Chapter Twenty four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter Twenty seven
Chapter Twenty eight
Chapter twenty Nine

C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ t̾h̾i̾r̾t̾e̾e̾n̾

902 60 20
By xoxewonzzn

.
.

Author POV

"Yeah, I got it no need to worry about it, the pendrive is safe with me" Hueningkai said, to the other person in other line. He hung up the call and put his phone inside of his blazer than grab the knob of the door and opened his door.

When he walked into the room he felt kinda strange, for some reasons he feels like someone had came before him but who? Who dares to come in a mafia's house.

He walked towards living room and there is the culprit who broke into his house without the owner's presence. Sunny was laying at his couch while drinking wine like he just invited her here.

"Welcome home" Hueningkai scoffed and put his hands inside of his pockets than walked near the couch. "You already found me huh?" Sunny started to laugh which made hueningkai get annoyed of her more.

Btw her outfit

"You know what, I am kinda impressed by you, like really you ran away from me, you had done a impossible thing" Sunny said, she put down the glass on the table while getting up from the couch.

"But, you hurt my pride by running away like this, I didn't like it" She continued, went to other side of the room. Taking few seconds of break she started to speak again, "also, give me the pendrive, will you?"

Hueningkai chuckled and turned to look at her. "What are you talking about huh? And you should be ashamed of yourself that you can't even handle your enemies without being here, talking nonsense" Said hueningkai, don't give a fuck about her presence here.

Sunny was playing with the books that was placed on the table, but when she heard what hueningkai said made her pissed by him.

"You should watch your mouth-" she said and turn to get startled by Hueningkai who was standing right behind her, their Face was co close to each other but not like she cares.

"Are you scared?" Chuckling, sunny look at Hueningkai right into the eyes and said, "scared? Who, me? Must be kidding, why would I be scared of someone like you" Sunny put her index finger on his forehead and pushed him away.

"Also, don't you wanna know who I bring today?" Hueningkai get confused by her words and stared at her. Sunny laughed after seeing the confusion on the guy's face.

Suddenly he heard someone footsteps behind him so he turns to check and when he turned back he saw it was none other than choi soobin standing behind him.

"So it's you, Hueningkai Kamal" Hueningkai took out his gun but soobin kicked off the gun from his hand and pinned him to the couch by grabbing his neck.

"You thought it will be easy to face me?" Soobin whispered to the person who was trying to lose himself from his grip. "listen I don't want to use violence here with you, so you better give me the pendrive" He threatened as he tighten his grip.

"I am not going-g to-o give you-u the pendrive" Soobin rolled his eyes and punched him right in the face. Hueningkai fall at the floor, bleeding from the lips. Soobin went upto him and picked him by grabbing his collar.

"Don't make me angry, before I lost control of my own anger, you better give me what i told you" He said, more like a whisper but hueningkai still refuses to give the pendrive.

Hueningkai try to get himself free from the older and he slightly stab soobin wrist with a small knife which made soobin loosen his grip and hissed in pain. Sunny eyes were wide open and she was about to step into but soobin stopped her.

Hueningkai stabbed him again at the chest before soobin could get up. "Aish! You son of bitch!!" Soobin Again went towards him and grab him by the collar than place another hard punch on his face.

The younger try to sway away but soobin still doesn't let go his grip from the guy and pinned hyuka towards the wall so harshly and punched him for three times.

Soobin get so mad and he just throw hueningkai towards the small aquarium and it's made the aquarium shattered into pieces and water fall out of the glass house to the floor, hueningkai get badly injured and he lost consciousness.

Sunny stared at soobin blankly because she already warned the older before Coming here that he should try to control his anger but seems like her words doesn't effect the older at all.

"You and your anger issues, please try to handle them before you hurt someone close of you" She said while walking toward the injured guy and sat down check him. "Hopefully he is not dead, he just lost conscious" she looked up at soobin who was standing there with no expression.

"Are you even listening to me, what are we going to do with him?" Soobin snapped out from his thoughts and turn to her. "Just take him to our warehouse and try to spill some information from him" soobin said and walked out of the house while holding his wrist.

He get inside of his car while holding the injured spot. He took out a handkerchief and somehow wrapped it around his wound than started to drive home.

Time skip

Soobin straight went to his room and took off his shirt. He checked himself at the mirror and he noticed the wound on his chest. He suddenly heard knock on his door.

"Come in" He said, tired deep voice and the door crack open. Yeonjun slowly entered the room and he immediately noticed the shirt on the ground and bloodstains on it.
He get kinda concerned about the older when he noticed the injured guy.

"Mr choi-i? Are you okay?" Yeonjun slowly went up to him and stood beside the older. "Leave me alone" A Deep voice replied, but yeonjun was still worried and he got more surprised when he noticed soobin is bleeding from the wrist and the wound on the chest.

"Omg! What happened to you -" yeonjun try to hold his wrist but soobin pushed him away which made yeonjun fall at the bed. "I said leave me alone!" Soobin shouted, turn to look at yeonjun.

"B-but Mr choi-" soobin pinned him towards the bed and went top of him. "Why don't you listen to me when I said leave me alone" he mumbled, breathing heavily because of pain than suddenly it's starting to pain so badly which made soobin closed his eyes and bend down his head.

"Mr choi are you okay?" Yeonjun touched his cheeks and made soobin looked up at him. "don't touch me-e" soobin doesn't feel any energy to talk so he give up on his body and left his weight on yeonjun. Yeonjun slowly hold him and made him sit near of head board. 

He got up from the bed and went towards the drawers then started to look for first aid kit box. Finally he found the box and come back to soobin.

He started to heal the wounds of soobin. To be honest yeonjun was trying himself from blushing because he can't concentrate on the older's wounds but he made himself focused.

Soobin eyes was still closed and sometimes hissed in pain which made yeonjun kinda worried. "Does it hurt so much?" He asked, soobin slowly opened his eyes and deeply stared at him but there was no emotion on his face.

"I had been hurt for so many times, that's nothing new" he replied back, Yeonjun slowly nodded than again went back on his work.

"It's done, You should take rest now I may take my leave now" Yeonjun got up from the bed and went towards the drawers then put down the box in right place. He than took the shirt from the ground.

Before leaving the room, yeonjun turn to look at the older again. "If you need anything, please let me know" Soobin doesn't reply anything to him he just remains silence.

Yeonjun walked out of the room and closed the door. Soobin looked down at the bandages and then slowly started to remember about the moment when yeonjun was treating his wounds.

The pretty face of the younger when he give his all focused on his works, it's get stuck into soobin mind. He groaned and slowly lay down on the bed thought to sleep now.

YongRae peaked out of the curtains and smiled at soobin. "Such a cute moments, I hope you guys get closer day by day" he mumbled to himself.

Don't forget to vote and follow me also comment. Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

459K 6.5K 16
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
237K 9.1K 40
𝗖𝗵𝗼𝗶 𝗬𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗷𝘂𝗻 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗻𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼...
69.7K 3K 33
"Are you a rice cake why you look like one" Choi Soobin one of the famous And youngest CEO in Korea . he was rude and cold toward everyone even with...
12.6K 769 11
Soobin had to hide his real identity being mafia because of some problems. But when he get into college he meet the most flirty Guy in the college. W...