Oh For The Love Of Spock๐Ÿ––๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’—

By AmariannaRose

"love isn't logical that's what you told me" Spock says "I told you that nothing about love is logical also l... More

information about the OC and her family
Foxy Space Geisha With Friends In High Places
๐ŸŒŸโœจAnansa's ''Star Of Freedom''โญ๐ŸŒ 
๐Ÿ˜ŠWon't You Smile For Me Spock!?!๐Ÿ˜
You're Such A Stick In The Mudd
Who Wants To Be A Adult!?
You Are Out Of Control Mr. Spock
Don't You Just Love Happy Endings!?!๐Ÿ˜
Remember Who You Are
๐ŸŒŽEarth Girls Are Easy๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿผ
What Will Become Of Us!?!
๐Ÿคต๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐ŸปThe Wedding Warโš”๏ธ๐Ÿ›ก๏ธ
๐ŸชžMirror Mirror On The Wall Who's The Most Logical Of Them All๐Ÿชž
There's No Place Like Home
Duty And Family
I Am No Longer Me
๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ฝ๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ›Here Kitty Kitty ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ฝ๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ›
Who Commands Who!?!
๐ŸŽYou Are The Greatest Gift The Universe Has Given Me๐ŸŒŒ
His Heart Was Struck By Lightning
Time Apart โŒ›Breaks My Heart๐Ÿ’”
๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘‡๐ŸฝPoint Of Crossing๐Ÿšธโ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿฝ๐ŸŽŒ
I Dream Of Desire๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ›Œ๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ›Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ญDay Dream Believer And A Homecoming Queen๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿชฉ
Swimming In Aquan Infested Waters
I'll Send A SOS To The Universe
Going Through Changes
He's Baaaack!
Death The Final Frontier
๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ปLove Is A Fruit In Season At All Times๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒ

๐Ÿ›ณ๏ธA Ship Is Only As Good As It's Crew๐Ÿšข

33 2 0
By AmariannaRose

"One more thing.... it seems to rely on how strong someone's thoughts and or memories of a particular person are and even though I have blocked it's ability to change it may be best that we keep Bones away from it for now I'd rather not have his heart get hurt once again especially by that thing"  Anansa says to Kirk who nods "oh and those spots.... I think they come from it's hands kind of like the Earth's Octopus"  she adds Kirk looks at the creatures hands and sees what she means she says as she takes a few salt tablets and lays them in front of the force field that surrounds the creature "gotta love us salt of the Earth types huh Captain!?"  Kirk chuckles more at what she said then what she's doing for he watched the creature try to reach for the tablets then jump back when it's fingers hit the Force field "I don't understand how the professor can protect the creature who killed his wife!?"  she says as she picks the salt tablets back up "well as you said he's lonely"  Kirk replies "it must hurt his heart to do so"  she says "there is one thing that surprises me though the creature seems pretty strong and yet I was able to successfully use the Vulcan Nerve Pinch on it"  she adds after a small pause Spock raises a eyebrow at her she smiles then says "perhaps it's because it was so distracted by Star's beauty"  Spock rolls his eyes at her she chuckles Kirk looks at the both of them with a smile on his face "the Professor isn't allowed in here though if you ask me they both should pay for the crimes they have committed no matter what their reason is"  Anansa tells Kirk who nods she looks at the creature and says "you should be grateful I'm being kind I don't condone killing no matter the reason! you on the other hand seem quite fond of it"  Spock raises a eyebrow at her.... a few minutes later the Professor was brought onto the Enterprise and he was put in the Brig so he can be picked up and sent to a Starbase to answer for his crimes and Spock searched for a uninhabited planet that had many salt mines/would sustain the creature for a very long time and the creature was left on it to fend for itself without anyway to leave the planet which though it was a intelligent creature it wasn't THAT intelligent for if it was one would think that it would have figured out a way off the "dead" planet years ago so it could have found more food on its own.... a few weeks later Anansa meets a boy who makes her feel very uncomfortable more uncomfortable than the adult males on the ship do she meets him when she walks into the Recreation Room as Uhura sings "Oh, On The Starship Enterprise".... Anansa walks into the Recreation Room as Uhura sings "at first his look could hypnotize and then his touch could barbarize his alien love could victimize.... and rip your heart from you"  and her heart squeezes in pain but she ignores it and walks over to where Yeoman Janice Rand is sitting Anansa could have sworn she saw the same pain in Spock's eyes when he watched her walk over to her fellow Yeoman and she smiles a small soft smile as Uhura walks over to where she now sits and sings "and that's why female astronauts oh, very female astronauts"  Anansa's attention is drawn to the boy who now walks into the Recreation Room and over to Janice she could feel power that doesn't belong in a human body within the immature adolescent boy who seems to have had said power for quite some time and as all who have his capabilities with said power he abuses his given "gift' "Janice"  Anansa whispers softly.... Janice looks at Anansa curiously and sees her (Anansa) nod her head at something or someone who now stands behind her (Janice) and she turns and sees Charlie standing behind her and she forces a smile "oh, girls in space be wary, be wary be wary oh, girls in space be wary we know not what he will do"  Uhura sings then she laughs as everyone but Charlie who was trying to once again gain Janice's attention claps Spock smiles in Anansa's direction he frowns when she doesn't smile back and fails to realize that something/someone has made her feel very uncomfortable "one more time"  Janice says with a smile Anansa shakes her head at her and Janice once again looks at her curiously not realizing that Anansa was trying to warn her about something it's possible that Uhura seemed to understand the warning in her friends nod for she sings "now, from a planet out in space there comes a lad not commonplace a-seeking out his first embrace he's saving it for you oh, Charlie's our new darling our darling, our darling Charlie's our new darling we know not what he'll do"  Anansa shoots up in her seat and stares at Charlie who sat next to Janice as Uhura was singing as she scolds with a slightly dark hateful tone "don't you dare!"  Charlie's head shoots in her direction and he stares at her with wide-eyed fear like she turned into some dark demon that was taller than him and looking down at him like he's a ant she's about to crush under her foot "you may have all this power within you but you will learn that the universe doesn't evolve around you! you leave my friends alone! they will pay attention to you when they wish to not when you want them too you insufferably selfish little boy!"  she scolds with the same dark hateful tone as before and Charlie shrinks in his seat "Anansa!"  Spock says softly when he feels a darkness "take her over" one he's never felt in her before full of hate and disgust for the young man Anansa who was leaning over the table with her hand laying flat upon it straightens then walks out of the Recreation Room Spock stands up and follows her with a worried gait....

"Not right now Spock.... I just can't!"  Anansa says softly when Spock catches up to her he looks at her with a worried expression on his face and nods "one thing's for sure I don't trust that boy! he's like a 2 year old trapped in a 16 year olds body whoever gave him the powers he has should have taught him how to use them properly not just handed them to him like they were candy on Halloween and left him to his own devices as the humans say"  she says he raises a eyebrow at her she smiles and teases "for someone who's lived on Earth for 4 or more years you sure didn't learn that much about it!"  he smiles "I'll see you later you best get back to your duties"  she says he nods then watches her walk away.... "I'll take care of it Captian"  Anansa says when she hears Kirk give a male officer to make a Thanksgiving meal fro the crew a few minutes later "it may not be turkey but.... from what I understand not everyone does turkey so it might not matter"  she adds Kirk turns and smiles at her then says "I appreciate it"  she looks at the galley chef and says "you can help too if you like David"  the galley chef nods with a smile.... when Kirk and Landing Party investigate a planet Anansa usually goes down herself and hunts for things she can use for food from meats to vegetables and fruits she seems to have a knack for knowing what is edible and what isn't perhaps it's the fox half of her that helps her do that she doesn't like eating simulated food so she's always cooking/baking something either just for herself, for Spock and/or for the rest of her friends Kirk even had a room made for her to use for storage of what she finds/buys/trades for.... if the planet has a market/shop that sells/trades food... she senses Charlie walking towards them and says "why don't we go make a plan!? maybe you can help me figure out what would be best as a alternative for the Thanksgiving feast"  the galley chef nods with a smile and the two of them walk away from Kirk Anansa waves at Kirk as she leaves and he waves back with a smile which drops when he sees Charlie approach him.... when Kirk has Spock and Bones meet him in the Briefing Room to speak about Charlie Spock informs him that Anansa believes Charlie was given his powers he knows that Kirk and Bones and quite possibly Uhura know what she is and that even she can "perform" magic though she chooses not to and because of her being "born of magic" she can sense other "magical" beings they also believe she has the power to stop magic from being preformed which is what Spock realized she had done in the Recreation Room when she scolded Charlie who seems to fear her quite possibly for good reason but they do not want to bring her into whatever they must do so they keep her out of it and try to think of a new plan.... Spock, Kirk and Bones' theory gets proven correct when Anansa walks onto the Bridge a minute or so before Charlie and she stops him from using his powers on Spock as she checks over Uhura's hands which had been burnt slightly when her console short-circuited  "I told you to leave my friends alone!"  she warns as she stares at Charlie look looks at her with fear in his eyes and asks softly "how--!?!"  she says with a sharp tone "be grateful I don't do the same to you!"  she walks over to him and backhands him making his head snap to the side so hard he may have gotten whiplash he tries to use his powers against her and fails "walk backwards!"  she demands he tries to stop himself as his legs begin to walk backwards on their own they stop once he reaches the Turbolift "slap yourself!"  she orders his hand moves up towards his face and slaps it as hard as it could which isn't as hard as she did but he sure didn't like it "stop!"  he demands "don't like it do you!?!"  she asks he shakes his head as he continues to slap himself "how do you think everyone you have wronged feels when you've done worse to them!?!"  she asks he frowns but has yet to stop slapping himself "go back to your quarters and stay there till I say otherwise!"  she demands and he does as he's told "don't you fret Captain he'll stop slapping himself once he reaches his quarters"  she tells Kirk who chuckles "oh and one more thing unlike me his powers have limits.... I'm sure you can figure out what to do with him from here.... daddy!"  she says ending with a tease Spock raises his eyebrow at her Uhura chuckles and Anansa walks onto the Turbolift with a smirk on her face Kirk shakes his head at her departing figure with a smile on his "let me know when you're ready for him to be freed from his cage"  she says as the doors shut and he laughs.... Anansa returns to the Bridge when a Thasian appears upon it to take Charlie "home".... Kirk had asked her to free Charlie from his "cage" a few minutes before and like they all predicted he used his powers on anyone he saw because he was angry with that Anansa stopped him from "playing"/toying with Spock and what she made him do to himself as a punishment.... Spock turns when he hears Anansa say softly "I understand now! they gave him a "taste" of their powers to save his life much like the Talosians did with Vina but different I still believe they should have taught him better usage and control when it comes to them but to take them away now would be like taking his soul out of his body one cannot survive without their soul"  she looks at Spock when she speaks of the Talosians and Vina for he had once told her about them then the Thasian when she says the rest Charlie looks at her with a face that asks for pity "I won't help you I HATE you! besides what have you done to deserve help and kindness from anyone on this ship!? don't look for pity when there is none to give!"  she tells him both Uhura and Spock stare at her in shock Charlie seems to shrink with sadness probably for the first time in his life "you will always have your dreams boy for that is all you deserve!"  she says as Charlie and the Thasian disappears then she turns around and heads back into the Turbolift "dinner's ready when y'all are hungry"  she says before the doors close and Kirk smiles.... when the Bridge crew walk into the dining area they find it all decked out to look like a true Thanksgiving feast both decoration and food wise there was enough to feed the entire crew at least twice "you two really outdid yourselves"  Kirk says as he walks over to Anansa with a smile on his face "oh it wasn't just us I called all the Yeoman to have them help us with it all which is how it got done so fast"  she replies he chuckles "go and enjoy Jim"  she says he nods with a smile then walks over to the table where the food is and makes himself a plate "yours is over here Spock I kind of figured James might "yell" at you if you didn't join in as well"  she says looking over at Spock who was watching everyone rush to go get some food he looks over at her with a raised eyebrow and sees her wave her hand over at a small table that had nothing but Vulcan dishes that they usually make for their holidays he walks over to her and says softly "thank you"  she nods with a smile and leads him over to the table with the Vulcan dishes "see it is a good thing your parents taught me as much as they did!"  she teases he smiles they both make themselves a plate then go sit by Jim who seemed to have left two chairs next to him empty just for them.... yes Spock was upset that his parents taught her more than they normally allow others to know but when she explained why they did so he understood the logic in it for she told him that she told them that she was going to be working with him so she should know as much as they would allow her to know so she could better understand him as a being and how to help him when he needed it especially since she was to be his own personal Yeoman there is a small part of him that is also secretly glad she learned as much as she did he supposes that he was just surprised they taught her so much they even told her about Pon Farr....

Anansa had to deal with another "godly" creature who was given powers and not born with them when one of Kirk's best friends from the Academy named Gary Mitchell who gained psionic abilities when the ship came in contact with some sort of barrier that contained a electrical phenomenon of unknown properties that had strange energies when she describes him the only "kind" word she can come up with is creepy one thing's for sure he makes her feel very uncomfortable and when he's on the Bridge she refuses to enter it well anywhere he is she refuses to enter as Spock and Kirk deal with the changes in him she helps Scotty and so many others try to fix the Enterprise which is "weakened" after passing through the barrier she enters the Briefing Room with a burnt out impulse circuit and places it in front of Kirk just as Lieutenant Lee Kelso who works in the Operations Division walks in "I believe there may be something on Delta Vega that could replace this and the other broken parts of this poor ship even if it's temporary"  she says then she walks away patting Spock on the shoulder as she passes him "seems like she does everyone's job huh!?"  Kirk says with a smile as he looks down at the impulse circuit Dr. Elizabeth Dehner walks in to the room passing by Anansa who was walking out of it "no need to be jealous doctor I hate the creep!"  Anansa says in a low soft voice which Spock somehow picked up and his eyebrow raises at her words Dehner on the other hand scoffs at them.... "becareful of your thoughts when going to see him"  Spock hears Anansa say softly before he, Elizabeth and Kirk walk into the Medbay to visit Gary when after they reach Delta Vega's orbit he looks at her "I don't think he can delve too deep but surface thoughts can be dangerous too"  she tells him he raises a eyebrow at her and she chuckles with a smile "he's dangerous Spock so please be careful!"  she warns softly with a worried tone he nods she cups his arm then walks away and he watches her depart from his side and smiles then follows Kirk and Elizabeth into the Medbay.... Anansa heads down to the planet with Lee and his crew to help them try to adapt some of the power packs from the automated lithium cracking station to work on the Enterprise she heads back up to the ship with the men who are taking the parts they found up so she can help them with the repairs passing by Kirk and Spock as she does "if you need me Captain"  she says "I'd rather not have you be a part of this"  Kirk replies "I to concur with the Captain's reply"  Spock adds she nods with a small smile then continues on her way she does however come back down to the surface a few minutes later to check on Lee and she was grateful she did to for just as she was walking into the room she saw a cord rise on its own and move towards him and she grabs it before it reaches him "Scotty tell whoever's in the Transporter Room to beam Lee up"  she says into the com Lee is holding "time to play dead Lee"  she says as a surprised Lee who turned when he heard her voice is beamed up to the Enterprise and when Chief Medical Officer Doctor Mark Piper walks over to check on Lee himself she tells him what Gary believes happened just in case he's still in his cell when the Doctor goes to check on him, Elizabeth, Kirk and Spock.... "I'm sorry about your friend James"  Anansa says to her friend after he's beamed back aboard the Enterprise "I'm just glad you're not like that"  he replies with a smile "I was born of love and meant to love not hate or control besides I don't want to be a god that's a human thing"  she says he laughs

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 41 63
"You really care about her, don't you?" Tom said, but the commander didn't answer. So Tom clarified his statement. "The Captain, I mean." "I have th...
71.1K 2.8K 58
*This is a prequel to the Kingston Series that begins with Tanner's Trouble and the FINAL BOOK TO THE SERIES!* TO CLARIFY: READ THIS TO END THE SPIN...
13.3K 596 33
๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’๐’๐’ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Š๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’”! So this is my first story. If there are any mistakes in my story, then I'm sorry in advance and, of course, point out my m...
28.2K 1.1K 12
Diana Duwan was a business entrepreneur who loved her life, her business designing clothes, and her hobby on studying history. she also enjoyed her T...