IS IT TOO LATE? 2 | | JK FF |...

By ishifictions

Happiness is a butterfly can fly away anytime . Hey cuties~ SEASON 2 OF IS IT TOO LATE? IS HERE! READY FOR... More

DESCRIPTION~
MAIN LEADS~
THE FIRST MEET |2|
THE ONLY BILLIONAIRE|3|
MOVING OUT |4|
BOYS NEXT DOOR|5|
COLD BUT WARM|6|
DEAL? |7|
SYMPATHY |8|
SEXY BACK VS VEINY HANDS |9|
THE PAST |10|
LOST SMILE |11|
NOTICE ~
DEAD ROSE|12|
FAKE LOVE |13|
DINNER |14|
MYSTERIOUS RIVAL|15|
CASTING COMPETITION
TREASURE HUNT |16|
BET |17|
26 ALPHABETS |18|
ARCHERY |19|
BAKE CUPCAKES |20|
CIRCUS |21|
DOUBLE DATE |22|
BETRAYAL|23|
SUPPORTIVE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
ESTATE SALE|24|

THE FIRST DAY |1|

2.5K 116 102
By ishifictions

--YN--

I was sitting with my family at the dining table for dinner. Finally high school is finished and the breaks too. I can't help but pout.

"What is it my daughter thinking?" My mom asked me with a smile, I looked at her shook my head with a smile.

"It's nothing mom it's just break got over so quickly and now it's time to join university."

I heard my family chuckle at me which just made me pout even more.

"You've been travelling around the whole vacation and still not satisfied? " My father said while gently patting my head making me smile at his actions.

"It's just I don't know what university life would be like? " I heard my brother sighing, ah his grumpy ass would start talking about some stupid facts that i totally disagree.

"Well surely wouldn't be like those Netflix series you watch. "

I glared at him. " Oppa you don't have to be this honest. "

"It's for your own good, I don't want to crumple your teenage fantasies but you should know that you're no more teenager now. "

"Yoongi!! " Our mother said his name firmly in order to stop him .

"Mom please don't take her side, she's going to same university as me and i don't want troubles. "

"She's your sister and it's your duty protect her as a elder brother. " My dad said with stern voice .

"That's what I'm doing, showing her the reality which she isn't aware because of us as we treat her like princess. "

I know oppa loves me and cares about me but he's too way protective for me. I mean even I start dating in school he used to interrogate them as if I'm going to marry them the next day.

"It's okay oppa I'm not in fantasies, I'll leave my life like a normal girl does. "

"I'm sorry " Our head snap to dad as he suddenly apologized and we don't even know for what?

"Honey what's wrong? Why are you apologizing? "

"Because of politician background both the kids have always faced problem, never got the chance to live normal life like other kids. "

I stood up and hugged my father, I eyed oppa to stand up but like always this arrogant ass will never hug anyone because doesn't like it.

"Oh dad!! You know how proudly I say I'm your daughter, so don't think any of this and let us enjoy aa tomorrow is my first day at university "

My father chuckled and squished my cheeks and I saw oppa and mom smiling while looking at us. Well my brother is cold but the one who knows him only know how warm he is from inside.

After finishing the dinner and some talks with my family now I plopped on to my favourite place and yeah that's my bed. Getting inside the cosy duvets and turning on the air conditioner gives the best feeling ever.

My phone buzzed and there I saw notification of Instagram post by my best friend.

Goodbye uniform!! I don't need you anymore~

I chuckled reading the caption, bitch didn't even bothered to give me the pic credits.

Anyways I should sleep . I don't want to be late .

Afterall it's The first day .

I felt someone shaking my body, I annoyingly opened my eyes and found my brother standing with his arms crossed.

"What's going on oppa? " I asked but heard him scoff, "seriously ? Look at time yn. "

I turned to night stand and seeing those bold red letter showing 7:50 made my eyes widened. Fuck now I have only ten minutes to get ready then five minutes no no I'll not eat breakfast just go directly but today I was supposed to go with oppa.

"Min yn!! " I abruptly sat on my bed hearing my brother's yell. He must losing his patience, shit shit let's get ready yn.

I rushed inside the bathroom and quickly doing my morning routine and wearing a random outfit I went down stairs.

My mother smiled at me nervously and I glared at my brother as he must be whining about me being late in front of her.

"Dear have some toast. " I shook my head and yeah as usual I got glare from her side.

"Yah eat something then we'll go. " I heard my brother yelling while sitting on chair and now that's what I was talking about he may be strict but cares about me.

I put a cheeky smile and quickly gave a peck on his cheek to which he obviously made disgusting face. I heard mom and dad laugh at our behavior.

I wish to stay happy with my family forever.

Finally eating toasts like a hungry wolf and not ounce of my dining manner was like millionaire's daughter but umm what can I say? I was supposed to get on time on my first day.

My brother parked the car and I saw bunch of girls running to my brother, ahh so he has fangirls here too . I saw boys drooling over me, god no that's not what I'm up here for.

I stared to my outfit in the window glass of gate of the entrance , I'm not really overdressed but a white full jumper with black jeans and boots that's all.

Sighing to myself I walked inside to spot my best friend. Looking around students still roaming around the corridors make me relieved. I don't really like going late cause that needs to get inside the class which is filled students and all the eyes on me just makes me feel dizzy.

You must be thinking how funny? I mean of course I should get used to this attention as I'm daughter of ruling party's president. Still camera flashes just makes me feel dizzy.

I have never liked getting public attention and always got it like strike of thunderstorm.

A wide smile appeared on my face when I saw my best friend standing at the hallway with her back resting on the lockers.

She was taking selfies. Ahh so let me tell you about her, she's social media influencer.

The amount of hatred I have for camera, on the other hand my best friends life is dependent on them..

Whenever we got out for lunch, bunch of photos for her feed is the only target. But still I love her cause unlike others she had always been a genuine friend to me.

"YN !! " I heard her shout my name and I glanced around and yeah everyone's looking at me now. Need to get used to it, it's not like my first time experiencing.

She jumped onto me to take me in her arms. I smiled and hugged her back.

"I missed you " I said while swiftly moving at our respective place. " I missed you too babe! "
She replied and now I smiled widely.

"Let's go to class " She says to which I nod and turned around but felt like bumping into into broad hard brick like back of someone.

I hissed in annoyance and rubbed my forehead. To throw dragger to the person in front of me I lifted my gaze to see who it is actually but noticed he's still back facing me.

What the fuck?. Didn't even bothered to check who bumped into him.

" yahh!!! There's something called sorry which you have to say when you're standing in way of someone " I said while forcefully turning him around.

"But here yo---" And when I saw the face of person I felt my throat getting dry. What in World he's doing here?

"Shouldn't you apologize Min Yn? " He says while sliding his phone into his pocket.

"What are you doing here Jungkook? "

--------------------------------------------------
First chapter is here already.

How was it? Did you like it?

Are you excited for other chapters?

Please share the story to your reader friends.

Thank you ~

Also I tried to write story in different style. Is it okay?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 1K 14
A short and funny series. We have 2 male leads and 2 female leads. Hope you all enjoy... 1-18-22 #1 ignore COMPLETED UNEDITED
43K 1.3K 60
Y/N: ''Jungkook-ah I love you ! Believe me please!!'' Jungkook: ''Stop pretending!'' What will happen when Jungkook who left Y/N(his girlfriend) alon...
637K 40.9K 87
"I had to Marry that Dramatic.Alien.Jerk Because of my sister who ran away from getting married to him! Lord knows my story after I marry that clown...
11.6K 775 26
What happens when life is always taking and taking from you... Giving you the best of everything only to take it back... Will you give yourself a sec...