Amour Series #2 : Aimer La Se...

By PrettyInDark9

SYPNOSIS Fashie Marquez Guerrero, an only child and only girl cousins of Marquez and Guerrero's clan. Her co... More

AIMER LA SEULE PRINCESSE
DISCLAIMER
SYPNOSIS
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2 [BOOK 1]
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12 [SPG]
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15 [SPG]
CHAPTER 16 [SPG]
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21 [SPG]
CHAPTER 22 [END OF BOOK 1]
CHAPTER 23 [BOOK 2]
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29 (SPG)
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33 (SPG)
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35 (SPG)
CHAPTER 36 (SPG)
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43 (SPG)
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
EPILOGUE
SC : PREGNANCY JOURNEY
SC: WEDDING
GRATITUDE

CHAPTER 25

3.6K 37 0
By PrettyInDark9

CHAPTER 25

MORNING came, Fashie went to the FSBC main branch. She informed Garry last night na hindi siya makakapunta sa cafè at magpapahinga na siya. Nag-okay naman ito at sinabihan siyang magpahinga kaya sigurado siyang ni hindi ito nakaidlip kagabi dahil ito ang nagbantay.

She didn't really pick a manager for the main branch because she was almost there to stay. What is his job if there is a manager in the main branch.

Garry was still there when she arrive. Pinauwi niya na ito kaagad at sinabihang magpahinga na. Carisha took a leave because Gabby have a sick, kaya naman plano niyang bisitahin ang future inaanak niya pagkatapos dito sa cafè.

She was sitting at one of the table inside, reading and sipping coffee, of course, what else. Fashie is busy with the new book she bought, speaking of book, hindi pa binabalik ni Timothy sa kaniya ang librong hiniram nito.

During her intense reading of the book, someone cleared their throat. When Fashie look up, she saw Timothy standing all his might infront of her table. Nakita niya na may hawak itong libro, ito 'yung librong hiniram sa kaniya ng binata.

Seeing him right now, Fashie remembered what he said right. If he hate her, what is he doing here then? He shoul've not come here, baka madagdagan ang galit nito sa kaniya kapag nakikita siya nito. Ayaw na niyang madagdagan ang pagkamuhi sa kaniya ng binata.

Fashie didn't show her surprise face and she didn't speak. It was hin who first spoke.

“Here's the book i borrowed.” He drop the book on the table.

Fashie nodded and put back her eyes to the book she's reading. Hindi niya alam ang sasabihin dito, sa tingin din naman niya ay wala itong balak magtagal duon.

“Your car is already at the condominium building's parking lot.” He informed her.

Fashie look up at him then smiled a little. “Thank you so much, i really owe you.” It feels awkward to talk to him like this. She knows they are not okay... but they are talking casual anyway.

Timothy just nodded, akala niya ay aalis ito ngunit nanatili itong nakatayo sa harapan niya kaya hindi niya alam ang gagawin. Kung papaupuan ba ito at aalukin ng kape o tanungin kung kailan ito aalis. But she chose the first one.

She cleared her throat, “y-you want to.... sit?” Fashie asked, she's ready for him to decline her offer but he didn't. Umupo ito sa harap niya nakacross-arms.

Hindi siya mapakali lalo na at tinititigan lang siya ng binata. Fashie got conscious, is there a dirt to her face? With that thought, she simply wipe off her fingers on her face.

“D-Do you want coffee? Or drink? I c-can ask for my staffs to serve us.” Fashie tried to act casual, kasi gaya ng sabi niya, baka humulagpis ang pagtitimpi niya. She wanted to touch and hug him. To tell him how she missed his presence.

He tilted his head then shook it, “no.”

“Uhm, so,” naging malikot ang mata niya, “w-what are you doing here, then?”

He shrug his shoulders then look around. “A cafè huh. Your dream came true.” Hindi niya alam pero ramdam na ramdam niya ang pait sa boses nito.

Parang may bumara sa lalamunan niya, nahirapang magsalita. Sakit na dulot ng nakaraan at sakit na nakikita niya ngayon.

Wala talagang alam si Fashie kung ano ang sasabihin niya sa mga oras na iyon. Kaya hinayaan nalang niya ang bibig kung ano ang ibibigkas nito.

“Yeah... Ikaw? Did you?” Kahit alam na niya ang sagot. Of course, even though he is now known as a well sough bachelour in the country and Asia, he is also known as Captain Timothy Degustare. He owns the huge and famous cruise ship in Asia.

He lick his lower lip, “yes.”

Fashie force to smile, “that's good. It may be too late but congratulations.”

She saw how his jaw tightened. “You don't know how long i waited for you to tell me that.” It was so low that she wasn't able to hear it.

Her brows furrowed, “huh...?”

Mariin siya nitong pinasadahan ng tingin. ”You no longer look like a little lady. You're now a woman, independent, strong and gorgeous.” He said that shocked her.

Why are you being like this, Timothy...?

“Thank you, and here you are, stronger than you were before.” Hindi niya alam kung saan patungo ang usapan nila. But talking like this with him somehow made her calm and comfortable.

He breathe air, “i wonder why did you leave me.” Duon ay natigilan si Fashie. Napatitig sa napagwapi nitong mukha na hindi makitaan ng anumang emosyon. “Are those words you wrote are true? I need an explanation, Fashie. So i can able to forget you and erase you in my life. ”

Yumuko si Fashie, siguro ay mapapatawad at maiintindihan siya nito kapag sinabi niya ang rason. Kahit na sinabi nitong para makalimutan na siya, she's not selfish.

It quite amaze her how Timothy can still be calm in terms like this, in talking about her and their past. He handles his emotion so well, that made her more stronger and a man to her.

Tumayo siya, “in my office.” Nagsimula na siyang naglakad patungo sa opisina niya at naramdaman naman niyang sumunod ito.

Fashie close the door then locked it. She sat on the sofà and Timothy sat beside her with all his might.

She cleared her throat but before she could speak, Timothy's phone ring. He picked it up with a frown on his handsome face and answered it.

“Mom? What's for the sudden call?” Rinig niyang sabi ng binata. It's his mom. Biglang napatayo ang binata sa kinauupuan. “Mom, why are you crying?! Come on, Mommy, tell me what's wrong? What's the problem—” Biglang napatigil ang binata sa pagsasalita dahilan para mapatingin siya rito.

Tila natulos si Timothy sa kinatatayuan at hindi gumagalaw. He was froze and that made Fashie's forehead knotted. Anong meron?

She saw how his emotionless face turned into  something she couldn't name. Namutla ito at parang biglang binuhusan ng malamig na tubig.

“M-Mommy... no, you're lying! No!” Napaigtad siya dahil sa biglaang pagsigaw nito. “N-No, Mommy, please, tell me you're lying!” Ilang saglit pa ay nanghihinang napaupo ito, mukhang tapos na ang tawag.

Nag-aalalang lumapit si Fashie kay Timothy, “what happened? M-May masama bang nangyari sa Mommy mo? Punta ka na ro'n, sa s-susunod nalang nating pag-usapan ang tungkol sa—” Nagulat siya nang bigla siyang yakapin ng binata. Pagkaraan ay naramdaman niyang nabasa ang balikat niya.

Is he crying?

“Timothy.... A-Ano'ng nangyari?” Nagtatakang tanong niya. This attitude of him is new to her. Pangalawang beses niya palang itong nakitang ganito, nuong una ay nuong nakita niyang magkatabi ang pinsan nito at ang binata sa kama.

Her body went froze when he spoke, with full of pain in his voice.

“M-My daddy... W-Wala na si Daddy...” His voice broke. He's crying silently while hugging her tight. Tahimik lang itong umiiyak ngunit ramdam niya ang yugyog ng balikat nito.

Napayakap nalang siya ng mahigpit sa binata, gulat sa balitang nalaman. Fashie knew how Timothy loves his father. Na kahit nag-aaral ito nuon ay hinandle nito ang kumpanya para sa Daddy nito nuong nagkaroon ito ng sakit.

His father is in his early 70. Nakwento nito sa kaniya nuon na matanda na nang maging mag-asawa ang Mommy at Daddy nito. His Dad was 42 while his Mom was 30. Akala niya ay naging maayos na ang Daddy nito, iyon ang alam niya.

Timothy is not on his right mind right now, kaya naman sinabi niyang siya nalang ang magmamaneho patungo sa sinabi nitong lokasyon. Timothy was silent, after he cried earlier, he came back of being emotionless. But Fashie could feel it, he's mourning and grieving for his father's death.

They arrived in front of a tall gate. Gulat siyang napatingin sa binata. Their house? In their more than one year of dating, Timothy had never introduce her to his family. Kaya hindi niya alam na may ganito palang bahay ang pamilya nito sa Pilipinas. Kasi ang alam niya ay citizen na ang parents nito sa Australia.

The door automatically opened, mabagal lang ang patakbo ni Fashie sa sasakyan, tinitignan ang paligid sa labas. Sunod-sunod na malalaking puno ng mangga ang sumalubong sa kaniya. Ang ilang puno ay may bunga na.

Mahaba ang tinahak niya at inabot ng ilang minuto bago niya nakita ang entrance ng bahay. The mansion— no, it looks like a castle— was designed like in medieval period. Old but mesmerizing. And it has a huge fountain infront of the house.

He lived here? He used to live here? Akala niya kilala na niya ang binata, ngunit hindi pala lubusan. Their family is richer than hers!

Fashie stop the car infront of the house. A staff  is waiting for them. He looks like a butler. Lumabas silang dalawa ni Timothy.

Gusto niyang pumasok at makiramay kaso baka magalit sa kaniya ang binata. They  are  still not okay. Her plan is to bring him here safely, not to invade his personal life.

Naglakad na ang binata papasok, ngunit nanatili siyang nakatayo na ikinalingon nito sa kaniya.

“You're not going inside?” He asked her. Walang gana ang boses at mga mata.

“Uhm... Is it okay?” He didn't speak but he nod his head. Fashie let out a breath then follow Timothy. When they get inside the entrance door, staffs are busy putting white curtains and lights. Ngunit hindi nakatakas sa tingin niya ang tatlong mararangyan crytal chandelier sa kisame. The fudge.

His father is not here yet. She said in her mind.

Timothy felt so lifeless when they arrived at the mansion. Seeing people arranging those stuffs in their house, no children are ready for this to come.

He look at Fashie who's sitting on the chair, looking awkward and uncomfortable. Hindi niya alam bakit ba siya pumayag nang sabihin nitong ihahatid siya nito.

Dito siya pinadiretso ng Mommy niya, ilang oras lang ay uuwi na ang mga ito, kasama ang Daddy niyang wala ng buhay.

He used to handle his emotions badly, he mastered it. Because Timothy believed he better hide it than to show it to people. But when he learned about it, his mind went blank and he cried, worst, to the woman he hated the most.

Timothy knew his father won't last long, he's old and his body is weak, but as a son, who loves his parents so much, it is very very heartbreaking.

A call from his friends woke his senses. Hindi niya napansing nakatitig lang siya sa kawalan. His emotionless expression didn't leave his face, but inside of him is mourning.

He answered the call and glance at Fashie, she wasn't there. Bigla siyang nabahala at napatayo, he was about to look for her when Timothy saw her helping the staffs arranging the place for his father's funeral.

“Bud, we received the news. Condolence.” It was Bene who first spoke.

Next was Grego. “I know how it hurt you, condolence, my man.”

It was followed by his friends. Otw na ang ilan sa mga ito patungo sa mansion nila habang ang iba ay baka bukas pa dahil puno ang schedule. Timothy understand, his as well. After the call, he called his secretary to cancel all his appointments for one month.

Tinutulungan ni Fashie ang mga nag-aayos para sa lamay ng Daddy ni Timothy. This is the least she could do for him. Nagtaka siya nang lumapit ang binata sa kaniya at marahang hinila paalis du'n.

“Bakit?” Agad niyang tanong.

“Your cousin is on the way here.” Anito habang nakatitig sa kaniya. Agad niyang napagtanto kung sino ang tinutukoy nitong pinsan niya.

Kuya Grego better not see me here. He will question me for sure. But she can't leave Timothy in this situation either.

“Are you going to leave?” His voice is low and cold.

She bit her lower lip, “my kuya should not see me here....”

“So, you will leave again?”

She shook her head, “h-hindi naman sa gano'n. Gusto.... Gusto kitang samahan dito pero si kuya—”

”They won't stay here for too long.... Mind staying in my bedroom while they're here?” He offered, Fashie look at him. Is he serious?

“Are you sure? I-I can leave then i'll just go back— of course if you want me here...” She suggested, nakakahiya naman kasing pumunta rito kung ayaw ng binata. Kahit na ang gusto niya lanh naman ay makiramay at samahan ito sa ganitong mabigat na sitwasyon.

He shook his head, “malayo 'to sa condo. It'll be a long ride, you know. Mapapagod ka.”

Napatango nalang si Fashie at bumalik sa ginagawa. When she got the sign that Timothy's friends had arrive together with her cousin, Timothy brought her to his room.

It is a huge space but it has a simple design. Cream, white and black is the main motif of his room. Clean, cozy and refreshing.

“I'll bring you foods here later. You can watch tv or use any of the gadgets there. If you want, take a bath, i don't mind you wearing my clothes. I'll be back her later.” And then he left.

Nalibot ang paningin ni Fashie loob ng kwarto nito. She didn't know he's this rich. I thought i'm richer than them, that's embarassing, self.

Nagtungo siya sa higaan nito, she wanted to sleep. Halos hindi siya nakatulog kagabi, hindi siya pinatulog ng sinabi nito kagabi. Funny how things went, she's here inside the bedroom of the man who said hated her. At ngayon nandito siya matutulog sa kama ng dahilan kung bakit siya hindi nakatulog kagabi.

Fashie sighed then remove her dress, leaving only her undergarments. She's planning to stay with Timothy until his father's last day, kaya kailangan niyang matulog para hindi siya antukin.

On the other hand, Timothy who just went from the third floor, saw his friends sitting on the sofà of the house.

When they saw him, they all gave him a man to man hug.

“You doin' okay?” Alessandro asked.

Timothy just nodded, “i'm fine.” There's only one person he's comfortable to show his emotions when out to handle, and she's inside his bedroom. 

“We're just here, buddy.” Grego tap his shoulder.

Hope you can still say that when you found out about my affair to your cousin. “I know that, man.” He look at everyone, one by one, “thanks for coming here. I appreciate it.”

They all nodded and some up their thumb. It took almost two hours before his Mom arrived. Six men are carrying his father's casket. He saw his mother, her eyes are swollen and she's sobbing.

Mabilis na mahigpit niyang niyakap ang ina na malakas na umiyak sa dibdib niya. It pained him seeing his mother like this, but this situation is natural. Nangyayari at nangyayari kahit anong pigil mo pa.

Timothy force his mom to rest, after few talks, she agreed. He asked for two of their maids to assist his mother. Timothy went to his father, he has wrinkles, sign of aging and all but his handsome face is still obvious.

He is smiling. His father use smiling. It means he's happy. That's enough for him, atleast he could now rest. It took his friends hours before they leave their house. Babalik daw ang mga ito bukas kasama ang mga hindi nakapunta ngayon.

Nang magising ang Mommy niya at ito ang nagbantay sa Daddy niya, Timothy left the living room and went to the kitchen. He look for something to eat, it's pass dinner already. Baka tulog na si Fashie pero gigisingin nalang niya kung sakali man.

Timothy used the elivator to quickly reached his room. He opened the door and saw Fashie on the sofà, covered with his sheet, watching a movie.

He cleared his throat to get her attention. When Timothy saw her angelic face, he frowed. Now he realize, is it normal to bring your ex girlfriend to your room?

Fashie give him a little smile, “what's that?” She pointed the tray he's holding.

“Food for dinner.” Lumapit siya rito at ibinaba ang mga pagkain sa ibabaw ng table.

“Nan... Nandito na ba ang Daddy mo?” Tanong nito sa kaniya.

“Yes, hours ago.” He answered.

“Wala na sila kuya?”

“Umalis na sila, pero babalik bukas.” Napatango-tango ito at napatingin sa nakahain na pagkain.

“I'm sorry for the food, everyone is busy kaya hindi na ako nagpaluto.” Timothy glance at the foods he prepared. It's for a usual breakfast, iniisip niya baka gutom na ito kaya iyon nalang ang niluto niya. Easy to cook but taste good.

She put those strands hair covering her face behind her ears. “It's fine. Sa condo nga kapag tinatamad ako noodles lang eh.” Fashie said and started eating.

Nag-offer ito pero umiling siya. He's not in the mood to eat. While watching Fashie, he notice the shirt she's wearing.

“You showered?”

Namumula ang pisngi nitong sumagot, “oo.”

He hummed, that's why she smells like him. Nakalimutan niyang magpadala ng mga pangbabaeng gamit dito sa kwarto niya kaya sigurado siyang ang mga gamit niya ang ginamit nito.

Timothy just stared at the woman he used to love, he wonder why did she left him. Seeing her beside him right made him think that she maybe has a reason. Well, is that they call gaslighting?

.......

A/N: Acceptance is the key. Kahit kila Carisha iyan ang sinabi ko. The hardest part to move on is to accept the truth and reality, pero kapag alam mong kaya mo, gawin mo.

Masakit mawalan ng minamahal sa buhay, hindi ko pa man naranasan pero alam kong mahirap at masakit iyon. Kaya bilib ako sa mga taong nalampasan iyon. You did well, guys!

PRETTYINDARK|PID

For visual purposes only. (Photos are not mine. Cttro.)

MANSION

CHANDELIERS (SAME DESIGN)

TIMOTHY'S BEDROOM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

567 2 81
Anastacia Flores doesn't live a perfect life, but she pushes herself into her education to have a bright future and become a teacher. She is loved an...
150K 8.4K 81
( Not Edited ) (MY 1st FF 😊😊) ( Not Edited ) My first ever book that's why I won't remove, I was just 14 to 15 years old when I wrote it, so it i...
8.1M 237K 41
"So this was all just a game to you . . .this whole time, you pretended to like me in order to humiliate me in front of the entire school?" An air of...
4.3K 622 10
For Eva Winters, life turned out a little more complicated than she had imagined. After years worth of saving, she was finally ready to leave the bus...