We Were Rulers [Empires SMP ×...

By IndigoSilver08

The thirteen rulers of Empires used to be, well, rulers. Now, they are nothing. Catapulted into a new, strang... More

Introduction
The City of Wind, Song, and Apparently, Flying Lizards
Leeway Harbor and That Weird Thing Called Mora
Oh, the Irony
Accidentally Murdering an Ancient Robot
Concerning the Brainless Goblin Things
I'm Sorry, I Am Not A Secretary
The Best Bard in All of the Land of Bards

Prologue

118 5 9
By IndigoSilver08

"GET BACK HERE!" Joel shrieked.

Grian yelped and dove through the swirling purple portal.

For a time, Fort Riftless was quiet. Flames crackled, the remnants of explosions. Wood groaned as a light wind blew.

"They left," Jimmy groaned. "They actually left."

"Yeah," Shelby said. "So? This is our world anyway."

"False and Gem are Hermits, too," Lizzie remembered, turning to them. "Why'd you guys stay?"

"Because we can always go back later," False answered. "Why were you so intent on them staying, anyway?"

"They brought a... a revolution," Pix said. "A whole new way of doing things. You seriously think we'd just let that go?"

"I guess I didn't think of it like that," Gem admitted.

For a moment, they just stood there, staring into the magenta Rift.

"We should follow them," Oli suggested.

"Into... Hermitcraft?" Katherine asked. "That sounds dangerous. We don't know where this Rift could lead."

"We know it leads to Hermitcraft," Scott pointed out. "Unless Grumbot changed it or something."

"Nah! Grumbot wouldn't change it!" Sausage laughed. "He's dead! We blew him up!"

A ripple of nervous laughter spread through the rulers. They all glanced at the exploded remains of the robot who had tried to destroy their world

"I agree with Oli," Joel said, sounding civilized for once. "We should go into Hermitcraft."

"That'd be a bad idea," False said nervously.

"Let's do it," Jimmy agreed enthusiastically, ignoring False.

"If we die, we'd always respawn," Joey said thoughtfully. "And they might have treasure."

There were still doubts among some of them. But the majority wanted the Hermits back in Empires.

Lizzie adjusted the mask that she insisted wasn't there. "Let's go, then!"

Together, they stepped into the Rift.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 228 17
... Mistakes...we all make them but...some mistakes can lead to drastic consequences... Destined to not live another day, join the empires as they fi...
25K 429 49
[ A/N: This Book Will Have Very Slow Uploads From Now On Due To Me Wanting To Focus More On Later Seasons Of Empires And Other MCYT Servers, I Hope Y...
13.2K 439 43
When Scott hurts his wing, a boy called Jimmy finds him and helps. However, Scott cannot get home, so Jimmy helps him recover. They learn a lot about...
2.3K 129 14
These are the tales that not many know of. These are the stories passed down by parent to child. These are the legends sent on through time. This is...