A Curse Disguised As A Blessi...

By Astral_TheZodiac

''I'm tired" Getting isekai is fun they say. Isekai is great they say, bullshit. Everything is all fun and ga... More

Introduction
I
II
III
IV
What If: ROR Universe
V
What If: ROR Universe 2
What If: Alternate ROR
VI
What If: Alternate 2
VII
VIII
IX

Prolouge

731 29 5
By Astral_TheZodiac

Isekai is great they say. Isekai is fun they say, bullshit. Everything is all fun and games till you experienced everything firsthand.

Wake up... Not everything is good as it seems. Everything may look normal but don't let it fool you, there's a bunch of predators in the dark. Waiting for you to make a simple mistake, and when you do.
They'll pounce and tear into you, making sure your trapped in their claws
-(Y/N) (L/N)

You let out a tired sigh as you looked at your surrounding, everything is so green. The birds chirped as they flew over you before they landed in front of you, chirping tilting their head to the side in curiousity. They look at you so innocently, so pure that you envy it. You can hear the leaves of the trees sway along the soft, cool breeze. The shade it gave you from the sun's hot rays.

For you who was surrounded by blood and the stench of death, the new setting feels.. nice. Plagged by the constant reminder of death in every corner gave you paranoia, it gave you a feeling of unease, always. But the birds, the soft wind, the bright color of the sky, trees and the meadow in front of you was... nice.

Your hands that were used to be covered in scars and are calloused are soft and smooth, like how it was before... that. That damned isekai, that cursed unwanted isekai that you didn't even wished for!

Why was everyone so excited about isekai this! Isekai that! The dangers present that lurks in the shadows, the real personality a person truly has when you met them. Your gaze that was on your hands slowly moved towards the sword that he gave you, that cursed sword. The one that started your sufferings, the one that made everything crumble.

Kagaya Ubayashiki, a man everyone loved. The hashiras, the low ranked demons-slayers, the fans from the world you came from. He was a good man, a person admired by many, the person who was the reason of your sufferings. Kagaya hid it well, despite his loving and soft-spoken nature was a man who hid his pure hatred towards his cousin, the first demon to walk their world.

Kibutsuji Muzan

Kagaya was a smart and cunning man, like Muzan. Manipulation, soft spoken words, that damned facade of his. He was a snake under a rabbit's skin. Kagaya was blind and weak, but that does not mean he wasn't dangerous. You have never met someone who was so...

"Deception is such an ugly mask, isn't it? Kagaya. It suits someone like you so fucking well!"

"Now, now (Y/N). A dog does not bark at its master, be good. Don't cause any issue during the hashira meeting."

You let out a shaky breath as you looked away from the sword. You hated it but you can't bring to just throw it away. Kagaya surely made sure to instill that to never lose it. Your eyes drifted back towards the sword as you gaze on the wisteria insignia, it stares back at you menacingly.

As if to mock you, to remind you how much Kagaya had you under his control, under his strings. That you are his pet, even the clothes you currently are in had the wisteria insignia on you back. To everyone it was nothing, but to those hashiras, those swordsmiths, those demons. You are a property owned by the Ubayashiki family, to be always at their beck and call.

The bird chirped as it hopped towards you, you couldn't help but laugh a little as you slowly and gently use your finger to stroke the bird's feather. It was soft and smooth, it was so peaceful. You feel free as you can be, like you used too.

You felt something cold on your cheek that made you blink. Your hand slowly touched your cheek and you feel something wet touch your fingertip. Were... were you.. cŕying? Ha.. Why can't your tears stop flowing? Why do you feel so.. so lost.

You were so used to the Kagaya always having you by his side that you feel.. lost. You were free, so why do you feel bad remembering how Kagaya blew himself and his wife up, leaving behind his children to Yushiro's care.

Ah. Yushiro, the damned onion head. You remember a bit of pity coming from him, a pinch of pity in his eyes when he looked at you despite the scowl on his face. Tamayo, she was kind and yet she acted like Kagaya when she wanted to something from you when the end was approaching. Cornering you like a rabid dog that is ready to maul you alive, her elegant and the soft look on her face was replaced with a crazed stare.

What a bunch of two faced bastards, not even the hashiras that slowly learned Kagaya's true colors didn't even bother helping you. What a cruel world. Ha.. how laughable.

As you continue to gently stroke the feather of the bird, your gaze slowly moved towards your closing wound. You can't seem to catch a break even when you find yourself in a new yet odd place. Its like you know this place but your memory is hazy. What a joke.

"A little crow informed me that you had come across Muzan by chance, (Y/N). Tried to turn you even"

"...."

"Now, now (Y/N) why didn't you tell me about that part. It seemed like he can't turn you into one of his minions"

"...you're insufferable"

"(Y/N) next time make sure you tell me everything. Do I make myself clear (Y/N)?"

"...yes sir..."

"Good girl"

Your senses tingled, something was coming your way and its fast. Your instincts were telling you to grab the sword and fight. Pick it up and fight! But you chose a more logical approach, you drop your sword into your shadow.

You watched as it disappeared into the black abyss of your shadow. The color of black reminded you of Aizawa, that damned traitor. You trusted him more, turns out he was one of them. You remember how you were treared like a villain in the My hero Academia world, you still can't stomach how All For One pulled you to their world killing your original body from reality.

How you crumbled in front of thousands of people, infront of the heroes who had treated you like crap forgetting how you were just a kid like their students, the students who came to try and save Bakugo. You lost everything, because of him, All For One. Then you found yourself in Demon slayer, it only became worse from there.

You slowly shrunked to a child's form as you scoop the bird on your lap using your now tiny hands. You gently pressed the bird on your face, feeling its feathers, seeking any type of comfort. The bird doesn't seem to mind as it gave you a cheery chirp and nuzzled itself to you. That thing that was closing in on you earlier had appeared behind you, a few meters away from you.

You can hear their heartbeat, you can hear a quiet breath escape them. You can feel them, you can see them using your shadow, their shadow, the shades of the trees around you. You can smell their blood, it smelled like a marechi's. Whoever this person is, if they did as much as do something wrong. There's gonna be a problem, and you'll make sure that the person won't get away unscathed.

You slowly looked over your shoulder, they made you want to pull out all your hair and lose it. Standing not far away from you was Minato Namikaze, he gave you an awkward smile but both you know that beneath that smile was a person who is ready to kill just to protect whatever he wants to protect.

He approached you slowly with the unwavering smile, his friendly facade was up. You wanted to call him out on it but you don't want someone up your tail so early. Act like a child, that's it. You'll do anything to survive.

"Hello, what's your name?"

He asked as he crouched down beside you with his smile still on his face. 'Clone', you thought. The one in front of you was a clone, this one has less scent of blood while his real body was reeking a more potent scent of a marechi. His real self was just by the trees, he was sneaky but not enough.

"Where are your parents? You shouldn't be alone here, its not safe"

You opted to just shake your head, the bird in your hands chirp, cooing at the warmth your giving off. Minato just 'oh'd at you as his smile slowly turned into an 'o' shape.

"What about your village?"

You can only understand 'what' and 'village', you wished you were taught more japanese words considering your not really japanese when all of these started. Kagaya didn't taught you that much japanese either as he spoke to you in english.

Your lost, you can't fluently speak japanese but you can only pick up words like what you've been doing when Kagaya had a hashira meeting, you would sometimes find yourself in a wisteria house to learn japanese. You wonder how that sweet grandma is doing, you could only relax properly in her presence. She was like a breath of fresh air, is she okay? Is Ama Rumi doing well?

You shook your head again making Minato frown when you pointed at him making a talking motion with your hand then pointing at yourself then a shake of your head. Minato could only guess  how you couldn't understand him well with your gestures, he knew he couldn't leave a child all alone even if he was suspicious of you.

Where you a child from another clan with an insignia on your clothes a foreigner maybe. He had visited other villages, some where almost like konoha but different with their surroundings. He stood up as he pointed at a direction then he let his other open hand move towards your direction.

Ah.. he wants you to go with him, the actions he made was rather simple. As much as you don't want to go anywhere near Konoha where there are a bunch of corrupted crowd you have no choice, you can survive on your own but drawing attention towards you was a big no. You just suck it up and took his hand while your other hand has the small bird it in. It does not have an intention of flying away, like its companions who surrounded you, you have forgotten its companions earlier.

The other small birds flew before landing on your head and shoulders when you took Minato's hand and stood up. The birds chirped and huddled closer towards your long hair, should you cut it?

Its been a long time since you have your long (h/c) hair cut, maybe, just maybe when you had a chance. Minato did not seem to mind the birds that landed on you they were small and didn't have much weight.

"Let's go that way"

Minato said with a smile as he  walked the direction he was was pointing at earlier, probably Konoha. You just follow him while the real Minato disappeared quickly, to report about his mission and possibly you, you could guess. Looks like your gonna have to play dumb in this one. Plus you can always play some mind games if they have a Yamanaka look into your headspace.

You already know what to expect, you've experience surprise in the two previous universe you have been before the Narutoverse. 'Will they fall for it if I pretend to be an Uchiha? I wonder what horrors I'll be facing inside Konoha' you thought already preparing yourself. The forest slowly lessen as you neared a dirt path, you both step out of teh forest and into the road.

Minato turned towards the right as he led you forward, still holding your hand. The walk was quiet and peaceful, the only noise you can hear is the crunch of the dirt beneath you both as you walk and the occational soft chirping of the birds. Slowly the gates of konoha appeared from the distance, it was huge. There were a few people by the gate, probably ninjas or anbus, they were waiting. You and you slowly neared the gate, 'ah.. how.. dull', you thought.

Three man and a woman, their faces were hardened from the horrors and death they face. Minato stopped walking, you also stopped, your gaze moved towards Minato who gave you a snile but you can see a strain in his smile. You only blinked at him before your gaze mived towards the four in front of you, you feel Minato give you a gentle nudge towards then.

'Let the games begin'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

494K 24.5K 38
❝ My last words were 'yeet'. What a disgrace. ❞ - (Y/N) (L/N) while dying (again) on a riverbank. ~~~ After dying in a freak accident, you found your...
56.1K 2.2K 74
When a demon summoning goes wrong, a rich and powerful man's son gets killed and (Y/n) is forced to team up with the Demon King that did it to surviv...
431K 14.8K 146
Kichirou Saiyaku was your average 28-year-old shut-in NEET. The type who locked themselves away to always play video games, watch anime, and read man...
15.6K 611 29
An ancient soul travels beyond the unexplored void, hoping to find its place in the universe. Having the highest karma is not easy for the soul. Sadl...