Intricate (Akame Ga Kill Fanf...

By AshidaTsukimiya

The capital, despite being flourished through out the years, is currently unexpectedly rotten to the core. Wi... More

*Note*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 12

124 3 0
By AshidaTsukimiya

Chapter 12

(Raijyou)

As we were walking along the streets, Esdeath saw an ice cream shop. She bought an ice cream and surprisingly, she handed out an ice cream to me.

"You want me to hold this for you?" I asked.

"Stupid. I want you to eat it." She said, licking on her own ice cream.

"B-But.. I'm just your--"

"Stop complaining and accept my good will. Go on and help yourself, I know that you're pretty tired from training." She said, smiling.

"T-Thanks.." I mumbled, taking the ice cream from her hand.

I licked on it and it's really tasty. Quite a good flavor..
As I licked on the cool ice cream, I suddenly the chill of an intent to kill.

I hastily looked around, searching for the origin of the bloodlust.

"Esdeath-sama.." I called her.

She calmly licked on her ice cream but, I can see it in her eyes that she's excited. She's countering the murderous intent with also her own bloodlust.

"I know." She answered calmly.

After a few seconds, it disappeared.

"Oh, what a waste. I was hoping for some surprise." She said, sighing.

She's not alarmed at all. It's abnormal. She really is the strongest general in the capital.. She's probably even worth calling the Monster.

"Anyway, let's get back to work." She said as she stood up.

As we were walking along the streets of the capital, some people were eyeing on me as they saw me as some new pet dog of the general.

I couldn't help but be a bit embarrassed from their stares.

"Say, Lucifer.." Esdeath exclaimed.

I looked at her and paused for her to finish speaking. She looked really engrossed with it as her cheeks flushed a bit pink while her head floats on cloud nine.

"Have you ever thought of falling in love?" She asked me.

Her question slightly too me by surprise causing me to start feeling awkward.

"I did not.." I answered her in a low tone. "For someone like me, it doesn't matter anymore.."

"Poor dog." She said as she started ruffling my hair. "Well, I'm sure you'll find a mate with that face of yours. If I set you free though."

I slightly jerked my hand away from her hand as I started to feel annoyed. No one touches my head like that.

"And of all people, you're thinking of falling in love? That's quite ridiculous--" I exclaimed while chuckling as I couldn't help myself.

"What did you say, dog?" Esdeath gave me her death glare.

Her eyes expressed the intent to kill as her pupils dilate and darken further.

I flinched in fear and averted my eyes from her and covered my mouth. What have I done?! Stupid Raijyou!

"Hmm~ In this case, I would have beaten you up." She said as her murderous intent died out. "But, I know that you're tired from all that harsh training. You're my servant and if I abuse you too much, you won't be able to produce work. Next time, I'm gonna punish you so, choose your words carefully, Lucifer."

She patted my shoulder but, she held a stern face. Her eyes softened a bit and her the dark miasma around calmed down. I bowed my head in apology and silently thanked her for not killing me on the spot.

"I'm sorry for my rudeness. Thank you for sparing me." I said in a formal tone.

"Anyway, let's get back to work." She said as she stood up.

*Time Skip*

(Esdeath)

I stared at the graves of my three subordinates. They were killed in a battle between Night Raid and them.

"Because you were weak, I will avenge your deaths." I said, standing up. "Night Raid, I'll destroy you.."

"Esdeath-sama." Lucifer called me from behind.

I turned around and smiled at him, expecting a job well done from my most trusted and capable servant.

"I have received reports of the six Teigu users you have requested. They're coming soon." He reported.

"Good." I answered. "It's about time to meet them."

I started walking towards my destination and Lucifer follows behind me.

"What are you planning?" He inquired, wondering.

I let out a soft giggle as I decided to answer.

"I'm gonna test them myself." I answered, smirking.

"Sure, you won't need me to do the job?" He asked.

"Yup. Just watch them and memorize their Teigus. It'll come in handy." I said.

"Yes." He answered politely.

(Raijyou)

Esdeath ordered me to get inside first before her as she makes the preparation. I pushed the door calmly and entered inside. They all gave me the stares of wonder as I silently stride through the room.

I stood at the back of the room and just looked all of them and returned the same look at me.

"U-Um.. Are you the boss?" A man with black hair and navy suit asked me.

Esdeath ordered me not to speak and just memorize all of their Teigus so, I just kept silent and just gazed at him without flinching.

He froze as stiff as a statue and just looked away, feeling utterly awkward and embarrassed, I guess. He's definitely thinking of me as a weirdo who doesn't speak..

As I was scrutinizing all of them, I noticed this guy's sword. It's huge and it's like really powerful..

Maybe this is his Teigu...

All of a sudden, Esdeath entered the room, wearing some kind of a mask.

"What are you doing here?! I don't recognize all of you!" Esdeath yelled intimidatingly.

"Hey now, we were called into this room--" the black haired navy man said.

But all of a sudden, Esdeath kicked him so hard that it sent him flying. He was about to collide with me but, I caught him by his shoulder to stop the momentum.

"T-Thanks, man." He said nervously as he was slightly embarrassed.

I just kept silently and gently pushed him away. This guy doesn't seem to be a bad guy, anyway..

I watched Esdeath started attacking the five other members and they all put up a good show. The girl with robotic arms sneaked behind her but, she was caught by her murderous intent. But, the the blonde guy holding a book just neatly dodged the kicks of Esdeath. He's pretty good.. But, are all ended up being beaten by Esdeath in just a blink of an eye. I wasn't able to identify their Teigus completely but, I assumed that some of the Teigus are weapons that they hold.

However, a short black-haired girl who is chewing a biscuit in her mouth sneaked up behind Esdeath and slashed her mask apart, breaking it into pieces.

"As expected of Yatsufusa, it has a sharp cutting edge." Esdeath exclaimed, smirking evilly.

"General Esdeath?!" All of them exclaimed with a surprised expression.

Esdeath softly chuckled as she properly met the six Teigu users.

"Lucifer!" She called me and I stood up then, walked calmly towards her. "Did you get all of that?"

"I wasn't able to properly assume the Teigus of other users but, I was able to grasp each fighting techniques they have." I replied to her.

"Good enough." She exclaimed, crossing her arms but then, she patted my shoulder and introduced me to everyone. "Everyone, I want you to meet, Lucifer. He's my servant but, you can treat him as one of your own ally."

Ally..? She's letting them treat me as a person? Wow, at least, she has a little compassion towards someone despite that frozen heart.

"It is an honor to meet all of you." I bowed my head in respect just as Esdeath taught me.

They all gave me a warm welcome and smiled at me. They.. don't seem to be too bad?

"Dude, thanks for earlier." the man who collided with me said. "I'm Wave."

He stuck his hand out for me to shake and I shook it back, still keeping my professional face. "Nice meeting you."

"Alright, everybody. Let's head out and meet with the emperor." Esdeath said. "Oh and Lucifer."

She turned to me and gave me her usual a closed-mouth smile. "I have a mission for you."

End of Chapter 12

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 44 19
Welkom in Casa del huts, waarin jij (bo) de dochter van Robbie en Jamie bent, maar niet alles soepel loopt, omdat je nog wel eens struggelt met je me...
36.9K 1.6K 154
Elke Flikken Maastricht aflevering eindigt. En dan? Wat gebeurt er tussen de afleveringen door? Lees hier wat Eva en Wolfs beleven dat niet te zien i...
11.9K 201 15
Hij heeft een hekel aan je, maar je bent de enigste die hem rustig krijgt op momenten dat hij boos is. Hij wil niks van je hebben, maar op het moment...
2K 98 20
Verhaaltjes over de Bankzitters die niet langer zijn dan één hoofdstuk waarin jij zelf de hoofdrol speelt! Alle vijf de Bankzitters komen aan bod en...