A Guide To Brynleigh Pasterna...

By LilChub44

I made a promise at 16 and I'm tipsy here we go. Hello readers my name is Cyrus Anders I'm 22 years old and m... More

Intro cause apparently all professional books have these according to Brynleigh
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9

2

41 2 9
By LilChub44

The next thing I was going to write about was a different part of Brynleigh's beautiful personality next but couldn't figure out where to start. So I asked Brynleigh and she said that because I started with rudeness I had to now do something else mean and go from 'bad' to 'good'.

So here's the cold hard truth: Brynleigh is bossy

And what I'm about to say will earn me a slap and a 'Change that Text Sinus' but it's not the cute little pouty bossing you might expect nah she can be full-on crazy 'Do that' 'Do this' or you'll get slapped bossy not going to lie to you readers it's hot but also really fucking terrifying (EDIT: Brynleigh did not slap me for saying that she laughed which is a win)

But it also means she takes charge which is very useful in life-or-death situations (I would know) so my advice is simple

DO NOT TAKE BOSSINESS FOR GRANTED!!!!

It might seem annoying and make you feel dumb when someone bosses you around but it also will definitely come in handy eventually.

Also, the bossiness makes for great make-out sessions.... don't add this to your book ok - Brynleigh 

BB EDIT: He added my quote and I'm not bothered to delete it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

416K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
595K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
61.2K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
69.1K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...