8

Next up is (drumroll please) (EDIT: I look like a drum) INNER BEAUTY 

Brynleigh, the epitome of beauty, both inside and out.

In the depths of her soul, a radiant light shines, illuminating every corner of her being. Her inner beauty is a captivating force, drawing others towards her like moths to a flame.

Her heart is a wellspring of love and compassion, overflowing with kindness and empathy. Every word she speaks is laced with warmth, every action guided by a genuine desire to make the world a better place.

But it is not just her benevolence that sets her apart. Brynleigh possesses a grace and elegance that is unmatched. Her every movement is poetry in motion, a delicate dance of charm and allure.

Her eyes, like sapphires gleaming under a moonlit sky, hold a depth that can only be described as enchanting. They reveal a soul that is both vulnerable and resilient, a soul that has weathered storms and emerged stronger than ever.

In her presence, time seems to stand still. The world fades away, and all that remains is the ethereal beauty of Brynleigh's spirit. It is a beauty that cannot be captured in words alone, for it transcends the physical realm.

(EDIT: I should write more often)

BB EDIT: I swear if you don't stop being a sap