Starlight, Starbright, You're...

De Sapphire_Void_12

this is a Sun x Moon story, please enjoy. Moon is the new animatronic in the daycare, read as Sun and Moon di... Mai multe

HELLOOOO
Chapter 2: New Moon
Chapter 3: What Is This Feeling
Chapter 4: Something Is Wrong
Chapter 5: Secrets Revealed
Chapter 6: Stressful Day
Chapter 7: Consent Is Key (contains smut, like a lot of smut)
Chapter 8: Day Off
Chapter 9: Welcome Party
IMPORTANT INFO
Chapter 10: Broken Revenge
Chapter 11: Rebuilt
Author Note
Chapter 12: Celebration
New Book Cover
Chapter 13: An Interesting development
Chapter 14: Surprise
Editing
Chapter 15: Truth Or Dare
Suggestions/Requests
Chapter 16: The Three Of Us

Chapter 1: Exciting News

276 11 0
De Sapphire_Void_12

Sundrop's POV

"Good byeee friends!" I say as I wave goodbye to the last two kids leaving the daycare. I began making my way to my room when I felt a light tap on my shoulder. "Hmm...?" I turn around to see Officer Sora, the lady who runs the security office in the daycare. "Oh, hello Mrs. Sora!" I say, greeting her happily.

"Hi Sun, I have some exciting news for you," exclaimed Sora. My eyes grow a little wider, and my sunrays (sunrays are the triangles that are around Sun's head) spin with excitement and anticipation as I wait for her to continue. "Tomorrow night we'll be bringing in a new animatronic to the daycare," Sora continued, and my sunrays spin again. "His name is Moondrop, and we just started construction on your room so we can expand it into two rooms for you and Moondrop. So, you can't sleep there tonight," she explained. "That's ok, I'll just sleep in the nap area. Ohhh I'm so excited to meet my new friend!" I say joyfully.

(Time skip to the next day when the kids have arrived at the daycare)

"OH, HO HO! Hello and good morning my little sunbeams!" I say, welcoming the kids in with my arms outstretched. "Good morning, Sun," the kids reply. "Today I've got something special for us to do!" I announce, "There's going to be a new animatronic joining us here at the daycare soon! So, I was thinking it would be fun to make welcome cards for him, his name is Moondrop by the way," I say as the children make their way to the craft tables.

287 words, this chapter is a little short, but I'll make them longer in the future. Happy reading!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

18.6K 545 22
Waking up in the daycare's ball pit isn't exactly what little Naya had in mind for her 6th birthday. With no sign of her parents or anyone she finds...
65.6K 2.9K 20
⎾𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄!⏌ Fanf Security Breach x Gender Neutral Eclipse Reader. _______________________________________ ❝𝑰'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔�...
1.4K 45 7
Sundrop is the new animatronic at the daycare. Moon figures Sun will be like the rest of the past daycare attendants but turns out to be wrong. Inste...
52.4K 1.2K 32
"Well hello there starlight~" This is a one shot book about our favorite daycare attendant. I will be taking requests! Under editing! -------- Cov...