7 khatarnak hasenaye

By tannu109

This is a Indian ff when 7 dangerous mafias fall in love with 7 Indian girl My Instagram id - @tannu_kakkar09 More

Author pov
Introduction of Singhania family
Introduction of Kim family
Disclaimer
episode - 1
Episode - 2
Episode -3
episode - 4
episode - 5
episode - 6
episode - 7
episode - 8
episode - 9
Episode - 10
chapter - 11
Episode - 12
episode - 13
Episode - 14
episode - 15
episode - 16
episode - 17
episode - 18

Episode - 19

327 11 11
By tannu109

Rm - I don't know break this marriage ( cold )

Jennie - oppa ( teary eyes) what are you saying.... I dont tell you because I thought you all wont let me do it and see I was right , oppa i love you all but i love him too, oppa i will die if I will not marry him ( she said and started to cry harder)

*After seeing this BTS get worried and quickly come toward her.. *

Jin - hey princess pls dont cry, calm. Down ( he said while coming towards her. And made her sit on the bed) Jk give me water

Jk - yes hyung ( he said and get him water)

Jin -( He took water from jk hand and gave it to jennie to drink.) Drink it

Jennie - ( drink it... After drinking it ) oppa pls ( crying voice )

Jhope - come down princess we were just worried about you.. ( soflty)

Rm - yeah we want you to have a good life.... ( softly )

Suga - and plus we don't know him what if he didn't treat you nice??

Jennie - but he is a nice guy oppa he won't do like that ( sobbing) believe me... My happiness is with him...

jimin - ok ok dont cry little sister... ( softly )

Jennie - oppa pls ( pleading eyes )

BTS - ok fine

Jin - but if he do something wrong then just us hmm?? We will see him...

Jennie - okk ( chuckled) means you all. Agree right??

Bts - ( nodded )

*Soo for bts jennie is like there real sister they love her to much and she is the closest person for them after there parents... So they are worried about her... *

But what if their worries turn out to be true?? Let's see...

*Time skip*

*Night*

Here in a room girls where sitting and talking about random things with jennie as they meet her after a long time, Jackson got some work so he has gone out...

Mitali - ok so first tell me is bts your cousin???

Jennie - yeah they are and they are really nice ( said while smiling)

Arushi - ( in her mind - kahe ka nice? Use jimin ko dekho ek number ka Chhichhora hai chhichhora ) *roll her eyes *

Ahana - some of them are really nice ( said while smiling)

Ananya - and some of them are not ( roll her eyes )

Jennie - ( confused ) and who are that some of them??

Ananya - leave it yr ( she said while standing up from the bed but not properly because her leg injury is still not completely heal.. And she feel pain because of it..

Jennie - ( seeing this jennie ask Ananya ) heyy annu what happened to your leg?? .

Richa - and where you are going??

Ananya - about my leg it's because of your one of brother, and I am going in kitchen to drink some water...

Jennie - my brother??

Arushi - yes that jk dumb head ( angrily )

Jennie - ( shocked ) tell me first what happened?

*After that everyone tell her the whole story... *

Arushi - sorry jennie for calling your brother dumb head but he is

Jennie - of course he is a dumb head that coconut head hurt my friend I am going to break his teeth ( author - nand ho to yaise ahem ahem sorry I mean DOST ho to yaise)

Everyone - laughing

Ishika - I didn't thought you will say that 🤣

Jennie - ahh I will teach him a good lesson.

Tannu - really but how??

Jennie - I will tell you all later

Ananya - ok guys you talk I am coming in one min.. ( said while walking towards door)

Arushi - are ruk mein chalti hu tere sath warna apna dusra hath aur pata nahi kay kay tudwa lege tu... ( she said stranding up from the bed )

Ananya - par tu kay karege aakar?

Arushi - mujhe boxing ke practice karne jana hai..

Ananya - ok chal

*After that they both go out. *

*On the other hand*

*Here jk has bought a gift for ananya to say sorry.. *

Jk - should I give her this ( nervous)

Jimin - no where it by yourself ( roll his eyes)

Jk - yahi shut up...

Taehyung - from a half an hour you are just walking here and there just goo..

Jimin - you never hesitate to break any one neck and now you are nervous just because of a girl..

Author - ho gaya hai to tujhko to pyar sajna💘 lakh karle Tu inka sajna ( singing while guitar in her hand )

Taehyung / jimin - I agree 😂

Jk - yah shut up I don't like her or something it just - just I want to say sorry...

Taehyung - oh really ( Controlling his laugh ) then go na

Jk - yeah I am going... ( aur bas hamara jk jhar jhar karte hue nikal gaya with jimin and taehyung)

*There was going toward Ananya room but then jimin eyes fall on arushi and annaya who were going toward kitchen. *

Jimin - let's go in kitchen..

Jk - wae ? are you hungry..

Jimin - ahh Ananya and arushi are in kitchen I saw them going there just now.

Taehyung / jk - okk

*After that they started walking towards kitchen and when the reach there they saw arushi and Ananya were in kitchen.. *

*And jk wae about to enter in kitchen but then arushi come of from kitchen and without paying attention she started to goo toward her boxing room.. *

Jimin - ahh yeh ladki hamesha mujhe jaise handsome ko ignore kaise kar dete hai ( pout) .

Taehyung - shut up jimin, jk you go..

Jk - o-ok

Taehyung - and jimin- ( cut of by seeing that he is already gone ) ah ek din yeh pit kar hi manega...

*Here Ananya was trying to take out the glass from the top drawer but then suddenly some one come from her behind and take out the glass for her..*

Annaya - thank- ( she was about to say thank but when she turn around she saw jk standing close to him and push him quickly.....

Annaya - what are you doing here ( angry )

Jk - I was just trying to help you out..

Ananya - no need.. ( cold )

Jk - heyy I want to say something to you..

Ananya - and I don't want to listen it, go from here.. ( said while going )

Jk - hey listen to me just once... Just 5 min...

Ananya - ahh speak ( turn around and stand)

Jk - umm ah actually I am really sorry for what I did... ( guilty ) see I know I should do that and hurt you I wasn't in my sense that's why it's all happen...

Ananya - oh wow suddenly you are feeling guilty??

Jk - yeah ( guilty)

*As he was saying these thing, Ananya feel that he is feeling really guilty... *

Ananya - it's ok, I think you are really guilty about what you did soo its ok but if you do it again na I will break your teeth...

*As Ananya say that taehyung also come out from now where and stand with jk *

Ananya - when did you come taehyung??

Taehyung - I was here all the time ( smiling )

Jk - ok ok actually I have bought a gift for you..

Ananya - for me?? What is it??

Jk - here open it by yourself...

*After that Ananya take the gift and open it and saw a diamond necklace.. *

Taehyung - ahh actually that was our idea as you know is girls like these jewelry things and we know that you will. Surely agree after seeing it...

*Taehyung didn't realize that what he is and was making Ananya angry.. *

Ananya - so you think that I will Agree because of this diamond necklace?? Huh you think I an cheap girl or a goldigger??

Jk and taehyung - no no no actually- ( cut of by her) .

Ananya - I thought that you were really guilty about what you did but I was wrong and you think I forgive you because of this necklace huh?? Are ise bhi jada ache aur expensive necklace hai mere pass

*She said and throw the necklace toward him and jk catch it..

Ananya - apna yeh necklace apne pass hi rakho , GADHE KAHI KE ( Ananya said and go out from there )

Taehyung - yah see what did you do?? Acha khasa maan gayi thi wo par... ( he said and look at jk who was glaring at him... )

Jk- I did that huh??( glaring ) really ?

Taehyung - y-yes of course ( nervous )

Jk - Taehyungggggggggggggggggggggg I will kill youuuuuuuuuuuuu ( he said and started to run behind taehyung)

To be continue.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 267 20
This is a story with a huge age gap of 12 years and an Indian bengali ff. Jimin and Y/n meets at Kolkata accidentally and he gets into trouble and th...
MR. MAFIA By kate

Fanfiction

1.2K 61 22
He is a mafia and she is just a student. Just a difference of 3 years. "I like you, Y/N." "Oh...." Let's see what happens. It's my first ff.... Hope...
427K 15.2K 57
A person who secretly stalks and puts a mask just to get closer to their beloved possession but they're lovesick [✔️] Completed #95 ff (highest rank)
855 84 16
"About story" An idol who is underworld mafia and who is also in love with an innocent girl and the girl is very stubborn and naughty who already in...