Woe In Hogwarts

narkisa18

Hi, my dear readers this my first book and the stories written are just fictional. i just wondered, what will... Еще

INTRODUCTION
A LETTER
WAY TO HODWARTS - 1
WAY TO HOGWARTS - 2
A Secret !
A New Journey?
GRYFFINDOR
First Day!
Broom Flight Class ~
Saved the day !
A Twelve - Foot troll ?
Philosopher's Stone ?
Quidditch~
Abandoned area !
GOD FATHER ?
Dragon's egg
Blood or Woe
Idiot
Fencing
Quidditch Match
END of 1st year
Her Dark Aura
Welcome to Hogwarts Again
MUDBLOOD
The purest

WELCOME TO HOGWARTS

18 3 0
narkisa18

after the girl completed her sentence, wednesday looked at her side and said

Wednesday :- I knew it, ( she said and immediately stood up from her place and walked at the side where the girl was standing while the other three were confused yet shocked, but they didn't  saw that to whom she was actually talking) you better do not try to run away otherwise i will cut your precious fingers ( after completing her last wor she ran out of the couch chasing _____)

the other three was already cinfused and shocked as they must be thinking to whom she was giving threats. harry was about to go behind her but before he could step forward ron approached him and said " stop, don't leave me alone also i think she will come back let's wait for her. ( he said nervously smiling at him because as you all no ron is scared from wednesday)

Wednesday's POV : 

As expected my dear parents sent a stalker to stalk me wow( smirked). and what else i can expect from them.  

and finally she found that creature, she was searching for in a corner and surprisingly there  was no one except her and _____

Wednesday :- Found you ( he was shivering badly due to fear and she caught him, it was an alive hand, yes an alive hand of a man that hand  had some old stiches who was running from her ) 

Wednesday : - Hello THING, you must be fine till now, but not anymore( she grabbed him tightly ) Well, welcome to the hell .  

She was talking to him more than threatening him but she don't  the a pair of eyes are watching her.  

???: -  Interesting ( smirked ).

On the other hand

When wednesday went away after assuring harry both harry and ron sit back while that girl who was standing and still processing said " She is insane " and sat down infront of them and said again " by the way my name HERMIONE GRANGER" she said in a normal yet a little sharp tone 

Hermione : and you guys ?

Harry : hi, my name is harry potter.

Ron : Bboll..dealsy( he said while his mouth was full of candies )

Hermione : understood.

Wednesday  POV :

why feeling something odd here she looked around.

 and saw a boy from another corner who was lost in her that he didn't realize she caught him, but after a sec become shocked as she was looking at him back and before she could say something he went away thinking about this her grip thing got loosened and thing immediately freed himself and sat on her shoulder and then she said to him ( thing ) " There is something fishy about him, don't you think ? " she said looking at the side where that was standing earlier then looked at thing who nodded by his fingers and she again said " after doing this  how you got  this much courage to sit on my shoulder ( blankly glaring at him ). she started walking back to the couch while walking she warned thing " Don't think that i am leaving you this much easily, i will deal with you later after reaching " ( he was just silently listening her sweet words ) " and  better you stay behind me "

Now they reached inside the couch while 3 of them looked at her shoulder they were shocked to see a moving hand without a body

Wednesday :- Why you guys are staring at me, like you have seen a ghost.

Hermione :- so what, is this less than a ghost ? ( she said sarcastically pointing towards  thing who just moved from her shoulder to another side of her shoulder  by passing from the top of her head. While the boys still processing  and then she sat down beside hermione  

hermione : well, i'm hermione granger and you ?

Wednesday  : Wednesday Addams ( she said blankly ) 

while harry asked her out of blue 

Harry : w-Who ii--ss he ( he said pointing towards thing ) 

Wednesday : he is Thing ( she said in her famous cold tone)

Hermione : what about his body ? ( fear was visible in her eyes)

Wednesday : It's a dark a secret of addams family ( everyone nodded at her while their gaze again went to the little figure who was thing making his towards wednesday's black bag  before going inside he said something in his sign language and waved his finger like he was saying bye to them then he went inside her bag while the trio widened their eyes watching his action, seeing there reaction wednesday chuckled darkly )

Hermione : ( she maid 'O' face and said ) i-i think you guys should wear your uniforms we are about reach.  also i am going ( she said and immediately left ) ( and ron was in a trauma whole the  time. a/n: not the actual one, haha ) 

soon the train reached at the stop everyone started going out of the train and wednesday, harry and ron also get out from train and they saw hagrid who was standing with a lantern in his hands as it was night time, and telling to the 1st year students to come his side. and then harry saw him and went towards him both of them smiled at eachother wednesday also reached there.

Hagrid : - Thank you wednesday ( he said while patting her head lightly )

Wednesday : - for what ?( she said staring at him blankly)

Hagrid :-  for taking care of harry. ( he smiled at her ) 

Hagrid :- 1st students please  follow me ( he said in a loud voice and the other studnets of 1st year came to him and they all started following him ) 

A/n POV : 

That's how they reached hogwarts .

Wednesday in her mind :- not bad, looks like it has so many hidden mysteries. Interesting ! ( she smirked internally ) 

meanwhile harry and ron with wow expression 

( a/n : so beautiful so elegant just looking like a wow, hehehe)

Time skip 

WELCOME TO HOGWARTS

everyone entered inside and stopped infront of stairs. 

Wednesday  POV 

i was looking around but suddenly the a boy came in front of me and harry  i think he was the same one who was looking at me in the train when i was threatening thing. he was staring  at me continuously with a devilish little smirk while i was staring at him back with a death glare. he broke the contact and looked at harry 

??: -  So those rumors were true that harry potter has also came to Hogwarts. ( he said with a little smile )

??: by the way, I'm malfoy, DRACO MALFOY. ( he said while gazing at wednesday by the corner of his eye for a second while she has still no emotions on her cold face).

Ron : Don't you dare to come near him malfoy.( he said in a stern voice )

Draco : better you stay away from my eyesight, you Weasley bee. ( he said in a rage voice and again looked at harry and said)

Draco Malfoy : - You'll soon find out some wizarding families are much better than others, Potter. You don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there. ( he said moving his hand forward for a handshake )

Harry : - Well, Thanks but i don't need your help. and who is wrong and who  right for me that i can find by my own.( he said declining the handshake)  

Draco become more angry as both harry and ron insulted him plus when he looked towards wednesday she just rolled her eyes away from him like she don't care ( a/n: ofc she our savage wednesday) which burned his ego more.  he was about to say something to harry but  suddenly a lady in her late 50s  appeared behind him  and said 

? :- Ahm Ahmm...

TO BE CONTINUED...

( A/n : hey my dear readers, i know you guys already know who is that lady... So, i'll be there in the next part till then byee... and Thanks for reading 

from ur dear a/n. )

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

7.7K 53 39
This is an nct dream one and yes SangHee is the other girl character but she is in nct 127 This is revised version so everything will be changed acc...
2K 113 8
(This was inspired by kayaartemis6's oneshot Love Children in her undertale oneshot book) Ink had always been subject to love. It was something that...
Country Boy and City Girl coldgreyheart

Любовные романы

10.2K 144 6
Annabeth Chase goes to visit the country with her parents for the summer, until one day, she meets a boy named Percy Jackson and they fall in love, b...
1M 41.9K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...