her. | song mingi

Af _N4B1_

{song mingi} "without him, i never would've found you..." in which, a girl continues on her journey with her... Mere

OLDER
MARS
LUNCH
WORLD
BOUNCY
PORTALS
TELL
CONFESSION
STRUGGLE
SERIOUS
FEELINGS
BIRTH
TIRED
MINGI
MAYBE
RESTLESS
LISTEN
NUGGETS
STAND
WALL
BOOBY
SUPERSTITION
BRAIDS
STALKER
ASK
FANS
CONVERSATIONS
GIFT
PROBLEM
DEAF
SLEEPOVER
HOME
TYPE
CATCH-UP
CRAZY
RESULTS
DOCTOR
HEADPHONES
NOSE
BABY
WORK
CHRISTMAS
YOU
PLANS
WAIST
STARE
FEELINGS
TOUR
VLOG
UP
WINDOW
PROPOSAL
REACT
PLUSH
ROCK
MILK
PICKLES
APPOINTMENT
FALSE
COACHELLA
CONGRATS
SCRATCH
PROMOTION
BROKEN

SWEET

197 12 8
Af _N4B1_

mingi wakes to the sound of voices beside him, struggling to open his eyes against the light in front of him.

"yuna?" he mumbles, shielding his eyes from the bright screen of her laptop, "baby, what're you doing? why aren't you asleep?"

"can't." she replies curtly, dimming her laptop screen, "why're you awake?"

"'cause your laptop is burning my eyes and you've got the volume all the way up." he groans, shuffling closer to her and wrapping his arm around her waist. carefully, she lifts his arm from her waist and lay it over her hip instead, wriggling back into his warm body.

"sorry." she whispers, turning down the volume and lowering the brightness even more, "i'm sorry."

"it's okay," he mumbles against her hair, taking a deep breath and letting the scent of her shampoo flood his senses. "what're you watching?"

"sweet home, season two." she answers, pausing the show.

"is it good?" he yawns.

"it is good. now go back to sleep, you have an early morning tomorrow." she rolls over to face him with a smile and he lazily smiles back at her.

"not until you go to sleep." mingi groans, moving closer to her and squeezing her hip gently.

"i can't sleep now!" she exclaims, rolling over and dramatically throwing her hand around, "i only have three episodes left and it's just getting good!"

"yuna, don't be stupid. the episodes are an hour long, it's already," he pauses, rolling over to check his phone, "jesus christ, it's one in the morning, if you try to finish it now you'll finish at four. you won't sleep at all."

"then i guess i'm not going to sleep tonight because these new soldiers are too attractive," she giggles, rolling back to face her laptop, "if i was struggling before there's no way i'm falling asleep now."

"yuna, you need to sleep." mingi groans, reaching over her to shut the laptop to which she whines.

"i can't."

"why not?"

"how would i know?" she mumbles, turning to him with a pout before turning away again.

"stop acting like a baby." mingi chuckles, "talk to me, tell me what's wrong."

"nothing." she sighs, rolling onto her stomach, "just go to sleep."

"are you going to go to sleep?" he questions, trying his best not to sound like he was talking to a child.

"i'll try," she sighs, wriggling a little closer to his warmth, "night, mingi."

"goodnight, beautiful."

...

"baby? where are you?" mingi calls out quietly.

he'd gotten up about twenty minutes prior to feed the twins and was about to go back to bed before he realised she wasn't asleep like he'd expected her to be. he turned his bedside lamp on, hoping to find her somewhere in the room changing or taking her pants off but, the room was void of her presence.

"yuna!" he calls out again, voice laced with concern for the girl. "baby, where are you?"

he decides to search outside the room, walking down the hallway into the kitchen first, quickly flicking the lights on in the living room as well, before he heads back towards their bedroom. he was beginning to consider calling the police, or even yunho, before a quiet noise comes from behind the bathroom door. he hadn't thought to check it because the light wasn't shining under the door and, knowing yuna, he knew there was no way she'd use the bathroom without the light on or, at least, the door open.

"baby, are you in here?" he switches the light on to find yuna, passed out in front of the toilet. "oh, god, yuna!"

he rushes to her side, lifting her upper body into his arms, trying to shake her awake. it takes a moment but he soon takes notice of the horrific stench coming from the toilet and he lifts himself slightly to check what was in the toilet. his face scrunches up at the sight and he shuts the lid, awkwardly moving the girl in his arms to flush it.

"baby, wake up." he whispers, jostling her about gently.

a minute later, she finally comes to, her eyes fighting against the bright light above her. "mingi? what happened?"

"i'm not sure, baby. i'm guessing you threw up and passed out. how're you feeling now?"

she manages to sit up on her own, mingi's hand staying put on her back, his thumb drawing small circles on her skin. "i don't- i don't know. my mouth tastes like shit and i feel... a little lightheaded. also, my shoulder and my neck really hurt."

"okay, let's get you up." he helps her stand before he tells her to sit on the toilet while he puts some toothpaste on a toothbrush. he hands it to her and waits for her to finish brushing before he helps her up and waits while she finishes the rest. he then guides her back to bed, one hand holding her's while the other rests on her hip, giving her comforting squeezes every now and then.

"do you need anything, baby?" he whispers, sitting on the bed beside her and brushing her hair out of her face. "water? maybe some crackers?"

"no," she whines, voice breaking slightly which told mingi she was about to burst into tears, "will you just hold me? i need a hug."

he watches with a small smile as tears begin to roll down her cheek before he lie down beside her, wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling her close, "of course, gorgeous. anything you need."

"mingi?" she mumbles, looking up at him through wet lashes. he hums in response and she lets out a long breath, her minty breath blowing his hair a little. "what if i'm... pregnant again?"

"doubt it." he answers flatly and she frowns, "you make me wear two condoms every time now, there's no way. you probably just ate something or had too much dairy."

"yeah, but-"

"listen, baby. i highly doubt that you're pregnant again but, just to be sure, i will run to the store tomorrow and buy you six tests. okay?" he mumbles against her forehead before pressing a soft kiss to her warm skin. "for now, close your eyes and try to get some sleep. we'll take care of it all in the morning so don't stress about it."

"mingi, i am a very stress-y person, i'm going to stress no matter what." she chuckles and he laughs quietly at her.

"i know but, you'll be fine, i promise. besides," he pauses, tucking her hair behind her ears, "you did so great the first time that the second should be easy."

she hums in response, turning to face the ceiling as she fiddles with his fingers.

"why didn't you tell me?" she turns to hime with a frown and he sighs, "you didn't tell me you felt sick. you're supposed to tell me things like that, why don't you?"

"i didn't."

"so, you didn't feel sick until you actually got up to go to the bathroom?" he asks. he wanted to make sure it was nothing obviously serious and yuna was suddenly happy to talk.

"i had a nightmare—similar to the one i had while you guys were on tour—and it made me feel sick in the stomach. that's why i got up." she explains and he listens carefully.

"baby, why didn't you tell me about the nightmare?"

"i already know what you're gonna say so i won't tell you." she huffs, trying to turn away from him but he quickly grabs her hip, turning her back over to face himself.

"what is it?" he whispers, brushing a few stray hairs back from her face.

"i don't want you to worry about me." she mumbles, hiding her face in his chest and he chuckles.

"okay, i see why you wouldn't want to tell me." he smiles and she looks up at him with the same expression, "but, you know, don't you?"

"of course i know, mingi," she smiles, resting a hand on his cheek, eyes filled with love and adoration.

"okay," he answers in a hushed voice, leaning down to press their lips together. he pulls away as he pulls her closer, resting his chin on her head. "now, go to sleep, i'll get the tests in the morning."

"okay," she whispers, fingers delicately tracing his collarbone, "goodnight, mingi."

"goodnight, gorgeous."

...

ATITTIES

mingi
so what'd the test say

yeosang
tf is bro on about

jongho
#confused

seonghwa
what's happening who's doing
a test

hongjoong
ooh is it for yuna's university

san
omg i forgot she was in uni

wooyoung
the more you know

yunho
who're you talking to rn

mingi
wooyoung

mingi
i'm talking to wooyoung

wooyoung
excuse me?

WOOYOUNG

please just play along i'll
give you whatever you want

sure?

ATITTIES

yunho
oh oki

san
what yes is he doing

wooyoung
drivers

yeosang
SINCE FUCKING WHEN

jongho
UH I HOPE YOU DIDNT PASS

seonghwa
congratulations

hongjoong
yeah good on you dude

yunho
yeah you know what good
job

wooyoung
i never said i passed

yunho
oh

jongho
#disappointedbutnotsurprised

wooyoung
OKAY I NEVER SAID I
FAILED EITHER

seonghwa
so what was the result

wooyoung
they actually said they
couldn't do it today idk why
tho

hongjoong
sus

seonghwa
real

san
ong

mingi
anywho

mingi
see yall later

BITCH x BF x QUEEN

wooyoung
wtf was mingi on abt with
the test /gen

wooyoung
are you or are you possibly
pregnant again

mingi
maybe

wooyoung
how do you know

mingi
she threw up a shit ton this
morning and was worried so
i said i'd buy six tests and i
made her go back to sleep
then she woke up again and
threw up and then it happened
again so she's taking the tests
now just to be safe

wooyoung
okay

wooyoung
keep me up to date you've
told me this much i deserve
to be involved

me
you deserve nothing

wooyoung
aca-scuse me bitch?

me
sorry i'm very nervous

mingi
it's okay deep breaths

me
yeah

wooyoung
how long

me
two minutes

mingi
okay don't stress yourself
out until you know for sure
okay

me
yeah

wooyoung
wow baby number three

wooyoung
what're yall hoping for

me
another boy

mingi
idc

wooyoung
well i want a girl

me
slay

me
okay they're done

mingi
what do they say

me
i did six tests

me
one of them is positive

mingi
oh so it's probably faulty

me
what no i need more tests
i need to be 100% sure

mingi
okay fine i'll go buy more
tests

wooyoung
it's okay babe just breathe

mingi
IM TRYING

wooyoung
oh no not you yuna

wooyoung
yuna just breathe in through
your nose out through your
mouth big and deep breaths
nice and slow

me
i know how to breathe
wooyoung

wooyoung
uh ya think i'd be telling you
how to breathe if i just wanted
you to breathe a normal amount
no you need as much oxygen
as possible

me
wooyoung im okay

wooyoung
okay well okay isn't good
enough i need amazing

me
i'm incredible

wooyoung
you sure are and that is why
i will not let you spiral

mingi
seems like you're the one
who's about to spiral

wooyoung
does it? does it mingi?

mingi
yh

wooyoung
well thanks for being useless

mingi
okay goodbye

AUTHOR

*crowd gasping meme*

see yall soon

BYE

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

37.5K 1.1K 42
[COMPLETE] She had a brother that she doesn't know for the rest of her life. Now she need to live with him. What a messed? Read this. [Once you star...
234K 5.8K 100
Ongoing [ + ] 7/21/23 Hiatus [ - ] Completed [ - ] iloveyunho<33 PLEASE DO NOT COPY 🫑 β˜… means requested chapter
36.8K 1.3K 34
Complete βœ”οΈ Aubrey never thought that she would meet Ateez but she goes to a fan meet where unexpected things happen that no one could actually thin...
269K 7.7K 53
Y/N life takes a turn for the worst when she is suddenly kicked out of her home by her own parents. Y/N runs into some trouble on the night she gets...