hp x tvd crossover. reincarna...

By ChanelAengell

what if a girl is reincarnated into a world where Harry potter and The vampire diaries exist and have eight s... More

dead
reincarnated
inheritance test and first steps of magic
prepared for school
Ilvermorny and Hogwarts repartition ceremony
filler chapter and chapter 6: time skip.
New Orleans and the Malfoy part 1
His Veela side.
10) first steps

New Orleans and the Malfoy part 2

1.8K 69 3
By ChanelAengell

The next day, I go to Gringotts.

I will visit Gringotts and the King to discuss business. I enter the bank and see a commotion. I approach and see a Mudblood girl make a scene with a goblin. Why is she screaming, seriously does she know no respect. Wait, in the corner of my eyes I see THE Lucius Malfoy in the background making a disgusted face. Time to impress my future father in law ;). I go beside the goblin and speak:

-"Excuse me but may I, Lady black of the noble house of Black know the reason why there is a gathering here. May I be foolish and suppose it's because the goblins are not on their post but try to talk to you, if so you must be famous. Can I know your name miss?"

-"What are you talking about?! It's not because of me! These horrible creatures just don't want to let me go in my vault!"

-"Oh! I didn't say this ruckus was made by you but now I think it. May I know why she is not allowed in her vault."

-"Becau-" -"-I was not talking to you" I cut her as she speaks. She gets on my nerves. "So?"

The goblin in front of her speaks:-"It's because it isn't her vault but her uncle's one."

-"Oh I see. Then do you have the key or an authorization of your uncle on a paper miss?"

-"No! What would I. And of what key are you talking about."

-"Then miss you won't be able to access this vault. What person comes here, makes a scene and dares waste my time when they don't even know the most basic manner as speaking respectfully to everyone and present themselves. So what's your name?"

-"I'm May Batson."

-"Oh so after all you can say your name. Now May Batson with no title could you please leave this place if you haven't anything else to say? Thank you and goodbye." She leaves as to not be embarrassed more than she already was by me.I quickly take a look at Lucius and remark that he seems impressed. The goblins return to their post. The one goblin to have previously responded to me thanks me and asks why I am here. "I came to see the King. It's been a long time since we talked together after all."

-"I'm sorry but the king is currently occupied. He will see you in ten minutes."

-"That's fine. I can wait a little, I don't mind. May your gold always flow." -"And may your enemies fall beneath your feet." He leave me alone. I turn around and see a lot of people looking at me. I forgot the king doesn't normally see someone without an appointment and even then it's hard to have one. And i'm young too. I sit on a couch near a wall and wait to not attract more attention. 2 minutes later Lucius approaches me.

-"Hello young lady Black, i'm Sir Malfoy. It's a pleasure to meet you."

-"Hello, the feeling is mutual sir Malfoy, what can I do for you?"

-"You don't go around the bush I see. I just wanted to thank you and invite you to dinner after tomorrow."

-"It was nothing, she just wasted a lot of time. I'm sorry but after tomorrow I take a plane to go to Italy with my friends. I can't just postpone it, and I don't return until next week. After that school resumes, so I can't attend but maybe another time when I see you again."

-"Then I will be waiting for the next time. Hope you have a good day lady Black."

-"You too sir Malfoy, I hope we will meet soon. Goodbye." He leaves me alone. A goblin comes shortly after and tells me the king is ready to see me. I follow him to the office and enter after knocking on the door. I sit on the chair in front of him when he raises his head of his paperwork. -"Hello lady black, it's good to see you again. What can I do for you?"

-"I came here to speak to you about the cities I have built and other things."

-"You have built cities?"

-"Yes, two. The names are Devigel and Angevil. One is situated next to New Orleans and the other is in Norway. They have been created so that the creatures can live without fear for a moment in their lives. A shield has been made around so normal people can't go in. They will automatically think they don't have the right to be there and go back home or go somewhere else. They are safe. I just wanted to see if you'll want to supervise the economy. You will be the chief of the bank and the regulation of money."

-"I will be more busy if I accept but if you can make it easy for me to operate then sure, why not."

-"Consider it done." We talk some more and I leave. I think I made a good impression on Lucius, I'm happy. Tomorrow I will go to France and deliver the philosopher stone to Flamel. After that i'll go to Italy and in the last few days before school starts I will go to my two cities to see the evolution and how they have adapted there.
___________________________________________
In France:
I'm in front of a gigantic manor, the Flamel manor. I ring the bell on the portal and see an eldery women coming towards me. She opens it and welcome me in. I enter the front door and go to the lavish living room. I sit on the sofa on the left. Nicolas is already sitting on the sofa next to the one where i'm situated.

He greets me:
-"Hello Miss De Black, I hope you had a safe trip."

-"Greetings Sir Flamel, I indeed had a good trip. How are you?"

-"Very well, i'm good. Now that we have done our greetings can we go to the important subject which is why you are here today in front of me."

-"Of course, in my time at Hogwarts this year, I have found a stone. Your stone. I came here to deliver it in proper hands."

-"May I see it." -"Here." I handed him the stone. He checked it. The stone glowed in his palm, I could feel the power emanate from it. It truly shows who the owner is.

-"Do you know how it becomes in Hogwarts?"He asks.

-"It's a long story. At the beginning of the year Hagrid, a half giant brought Harry Potter at Gringotts. Apparently Dumbledore has asked Hagrid to bring something safely to Hogwarts and to do such things in front of the boy to raise his curiosity."

-"Why do this. Does he not know I may purchase a charge against him."

-"He wanted Potter to know about the stone later. I will tell you about it but not now."

-"okay"

-"So at the beginning of the year in the repartition ceremony he told us to not go to the third floor knowing how the first years are curious he emphasized this fact. Afterwards I discovered a room, in this room was the mirror of the erised, the mirror who shows what one truly wants. I thought of the stone and I felt it in my pocket, I transfigured a new one who looked exactly the same and put it inside the mirror."

-"hum, so you had the stone from the start, good. And this goat wanted the stone for what reason, he is already old enough!"He exclaimed loudly.

-"You'll have your answers shortly, I told you it was a long story."He nodded his head." I became aware that Harry saw the mirror and the next day it was not in the chamber. Harry was meant to see it and questions Dumbledore about it. In the middle of the year a troll attacked Hogwarts."

-"A TROLL?! This school is supposed to be the safest place in Britain and a school attacked it! The barrier must be weak or is it Dumblegoat who brought it?!" His reaction was fast.

-"Right, I thought about it too, but I don't know the answer. So after the troll attacked Harry was suspicious about a professor. One day he was in the third floor."

-"The prohibited one?"

-"Yes, it appears he attract dangerous things." He noded his head again."On this floor he discovered a three headed dog. He called it a day and got back to his dorm but he was successful at obtaining information from Hagrid who has a loose tongue. Some time later he got back to the dog with two others people named Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger. They put the dog to sleep, got past a plant, a giant wizardind chess board, found a key who was flying and finally gluoped a potion. Then they saw the stone but when he touched it Professor Quirrel got here, he revealed himself as a supporter of Voldemort but I know he was manipulating his mind even thought it is true that Quirrel was his follower and would do anything for him. So then he defeated him and the fake stone and Dumbledore arrived, he thought the stone was destroyed and was happy about it. He wrote a letter about it to you and I too. You now have my version of the event."

-"So Dumbledore wanted to attract Voldemort with my stone who would have given him eternal life to ressurect. He lied to me and used a young boy all because of a stupid prophecy. Furthermore he put the students in a dangerous situation. How wrong of him to do so. I will speak of it at the next meeting."

-"Yes he did all that but I ask you to write at Amelia Bones about it. I know her and she keeps charges against him. When the times comes she will unveil it to the public and a trial will be made. We don't have enough proof about it and if you do it alone they will think you're just angered by the fact the philosopher stone is destroyed and your life will soon be ended."

-"You are right Miss De Black. I will do as you said."

-"Please call me Athena."

-"Then call me by my name too Lady Athena."

-"But certainly."

___________________________________________
In Italy:

Eleanor:-"We are a large number of people so make sure you are always accompanied by someone. I don't want anyone to be lost. We will first visit the coliseum and then we will tour Rome. This week we will go inside different cities so don't let your stuff lying around in the hotel. Understand?" We all say yes.

James: -"I'm so excited, it will be so fun. I always dreamed of going to Italy and with all of you i'm sure it will be a great experience."

-"Right, I think the same thing. Can we go now I want to see this beautiful city and take many photos to show everyone when we go back to school. They will all be so jealous of us." We chuckle. Mary will always be fun to hang out with but will simply want to make others think of us at all times, she loves attention. She likes to make people overestimate us.

___________________________________________
In Devigel:(Norway)
In front of a crowd of supernatural creature, at the balcony of a big house.

-"Hello everyone, I hope you all are well. I'm here to see if anyone has a suggestion to improve the city or a comment to make. Please speak your mind freely I want an honest answer and even if your problem is not from here i'll listen to it."

It's silent for a minute then a young girl comes forward. "Hello, my grandmother lives in another village called Grandville but she doesn't have a daylight ring so she can't come out of her house, before she transformed into a vampire she had an accident thus leading to her being scared to go out in the dark. Can we please get her a ring to transfer her here in safety.🥺"

An adult man spoke next to her: -"You know her majesty don't have all the time of the world, why are you speaking to her family issue she can't resolve, she doesn't have time."

Offended I retort: -" I can help her reunite with you. What's your name? And her's? I will do my best to help her."

She smiles:" I am Autumn your Majesty. And her name is Ella. Thank you for doing all you can do for us."

-"It's nothing after all I said I came here to resolve the problems of my citizens. Has anyone else got a matter in hand and wish to speak it now?" A man took the liberty of speaking.

-"I just came here today and I don't have a residence. Can tou help me find one?"

-"There is an hotel localised at the central place. It's in front of the bank. Someone will take you there. Houses are in construction even if some are still disponible, some of you have special needs so it will take a little more time."

-"Thank you your majesty."
-"Then could you do something for the noise, there is traffic in the next city and I'm sensible from my ears."
-"And I'm bored sometimes, can I have a job."
-" And..." -"..." -"..."

I raise my hand and they all stop talking.
-"I'm honored you all are speaking freely to me but please one at a time. For the question of the noise, a transparent bubble made of magic will suppress the noise outside it. A part of the city, at the extremity who will be made shortly will welcome humans but they can't go inside the bubble to protect you all. As for employment, there will be many options from the personnel of the coffee shop to a professor to an advisor. You just have to register what you want to do, your ability and some thing about yourself. You have to send it to the Maplewood building and you will have an answer at the availability of the job. Anything else?" I smile to make sure that they know they can continue to talk.

A lady raises her hand: -" Can we go outside the city?"

-"Of course but you'll have to give a drop of your blood when you return to make sure you haven't done anything dangerous. A drop of blood on a specific parchment can reveal what you had done wrong that we don't already know of." She thanks me. Some others ask questions and I respond to them. When we have finished I tell them if they have any sort of problem they can contact me through Maplewood or the banks if it's for financial reasons. (Not for something trivial.
___________________________________________
We are now in my five year of school. It's the year of the triwizar tournament but I think you want to know about the Basilisk accident so i'll just say they thought Harry was the heir of Slytherin which is wrong because I am. My friends weren't petrified but Blaise was. I made sure to put a spell at my friends and Draco so if the basilisk see them he know to not touch them. Only him can see the spell and he will automatically understand to not touch them. After that the house cup took place. I will tell you about it another day as I am occupied.

I am currently in the dining hall at Hogwarts and wait patiently for the arrival of Fleur Delacour. I met her on one of my trips to France and we became friends. Speaking of friends, mine are surrounding me at the middle of the table and speaking to one another. Dumbledore already said that some students are coming so I told them it was for the triwizard tournament. We agreed we will not take part even though we have the required age, it's too dangerous. I hear some people chatting behind the door. They are here.

Extern POV:

The door opens and a dozen students of Beauxbatons follow their headmistress Madame Maxim and ours, Dumbledore.

Durmstrang school comes shortly after. Dumbledore introduce us and then the students go to a table. Beauxbatons goes to Slytherin as they already heard of me and my friends from Fleur meanwhile Durmstrang goes to the Ravenclaw. The table extends herself to accommodate us. Fleur quickly greeted me and the dinner began.
___________________________________________
Time skip:

It's the beginning of the championship. I made friends with people of both school, it's important to know a lot of people.

The dragon task is today, i'm in the stadium 🏟️ with my friends. I see a beautiful dragon at the center of the place. It make me think of my animagus form. I didn't used it in a long time, since I came to Hogwarts
I'm thinking of telling the ministry of magic about it. Only this form. If they don't know it I can be held in a trial but uf they know more then I won't be able to be discreet in my others forms. I was in my head for quite some time since when I looked around I saw it was someone else turn.
At the end of the task my friends and me, we stand up and go see Victor and Fleur for any injuries. I'm not attevhed to Cedric because I know he will eventually die.

Small timeskip

The yule ball is today and I don't have a partner. My friends all go with someone and we're an odd number so I'm alone. Mary is with Elisa and Cesar with Eleanor. Martin will be accompanied by Camilla.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Draco approaching me. Nervously, he begins to say:- "You don't have a partner right?" I shake my head and respond to him with a "no why"

-"Because I want to go but i'm not old enough, I need to be invited. All the girls who did were not in my standards so I took matters into my hand. So what do you say?"

-"Sure you can come but does that mean I am in your standards."

He denies it: -"No just that you were the best option. I'll see you tonight at the staircase. See you later." I saw the pink on his cheeks but I decided to not tease him about it so I simply return the goodbye. He hurried to leave after that, it was cute.

The chapter is officially terminated with a little more than 3100 words.

It was 'New Orleans and the Malfoy part 2' hope you have enjoyed it.

Thank you for all the votes and happy new year~🎉🎆🎉.

Next chapter will be : ' His Veela side.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456K 16.3K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
243K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
576K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
427K 17.4K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...