To The Straight Path.

By _Minaaz_20

ALEX The name is enough to shiver down anyone. He is the defination of cruelty and known for his torture. The... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87.
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91.
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93.
Chapter 94.

Chapter 63.

162 22 11
By _Minaaz_20

He took her to a nearby Lake which he found in the morning unaware of the information that she usually comes around here to calm herself.

"How do you know this place?" She asked looking at the wavy water in front of her.

"You know this place?" He asked back.

"Yes, I come here often." She replied and looked at him.

"I was just roaming nearby and found this place." He replied to her previous question.

She smiled at him and he smiled back, he gently took both of her hands in his looking directly in those honey brown orbs.

"Listen to me calmly and give your answer." He whispered making her confuse.

"About what?"

"Eira, I love you so much I really do. I never thought I could love someone to this extend my entire life. I was a mess all these years without your presence and now I just want only one thing in life and that is your presence.

"Just cherish me with your presence and I will treasure you for the rest of my life. I can never describe my misery in words when I wasn't able to wake up looking at the most beautiful face.

"You know I was not even myself without you. You are the one and only one for me in this entire world, I can never think of living again a single milli second without you."

"I want to fulfill all of your dreams and live the rest of my life in your presence. I don't want anything in return just that presence of yours all I need."

"I tried to become the person you deserve and dreamt of, remember you told me you wanted your husband to be religious, pious who love Allah more than anything in this world, you wanted him to be loving, caring and respectful. You wanted him to teach you and you would support him in everything. You even wanted him to be possessive over you which is to protect you not to harm you. You even wanted him to have patience for you and not to force you in anything."

He literally remembered every line about the man she dreamt of.

"Eira I tried to become that man for you thinking you might choose me up there but Allah gave me another chance. I'm still trying to be the that perfect man of your dreams but I promise I changed so much from before."

"I can assure you I'll never repeat the mistakes I did in the past and I will try to remember all of those little details of yours which will make you happy."

"So Eira Noor can you give me a chance to be your husband again by your will. Can you make me the most happiest man in the world by giving that presence of yours."

"I love you Eira I love you so much, will you give me a chance to be by your side and let me be your husband. I will do my very best to reach up to the mark of the man you dreamt about."

"Eira Noor will you marry me again?"

There were continuous tears rolling down from her eyes. It was like a dream she was living in real life, the beautiful dream which she was seeing with her open eyes.

The dream becoming a reality what an eventful morning to start with.

"Please make me yours already." She finally said in a shaky voice making his world and hereafter to be blessed by her presence.

He kneeled on one of his knees and took his wallet out, there was a ring in it. He forwarded his left hand holding the ring in his right hand.

She slowly kept her right hand in his and he slided the ring in her ring finger, she looked at the ring and the dam of tears broke from her eyes

It was the same ring he gifted to her when the first time he planned a beautiful date for them and told his heart out. The same ring he found from the dead body which he thought was of Eira's.

From that day he kept it in his wallet after repairing it again as it melted a little. He never took that ring from his wallet, it was the last thing of hers and he wanted to treasure it forever unaware of the fact that it will get back to its owner one day.

He stood up from the ground and hugged her tightly, she hugged him back with a smile and tears of happiness in those eyes.

"Thank you thank you so much." He whispered trying to pull her more closer to him if that was still possible.

"I thought you would leave me again." She finally said it and he pulled himself and looked at her in confused state.

"I would leave you like YOU?"

She slowly nodded.

"Why would you think that?"

"I thought you have your work and you told we can't stay here forever." She whispered and he was looking at her with wide eyes.

"Eira, how can you think about this? I died everyday thinking about you, I was living dead just thinking about to be able to live a minute with you and here you are thinking I will leave you after I finally found you which I never thought could be possible." He said cupping her cheeks, his tone was soft and gentle.

"Eira, I can die but never think of leaving you again..." She interrupted him in between.

"Please stop talking about dying." She said and he found the fear in her eyes and voice.

"Okay leave all this, we are getting married again." He said with a grin making her smile.

"So, without marrying we are standing here like this?" She asked with a chuckle making his heart at peace looking at her.

He nodded humming, they were getting drowned in each other's eyes and finding the peace they wanted to feel all these years.

"I'm not like before will you still choose me?"

"I don't care until and unless it's you I will choose you every single time."

He was casually removing all of her insecurities in just two sentence.

"Even I don't have those luxuries I had before, will you still want to be with me in a rented apartment without those luxuries?"

"Will I be able to find you in that rented apartment? If yes then I'm ready to even be in a hut for the rest of my life."

This as if surprised Umar, she never used to tell her feelings openly but here she is now.

"C'mon let's go, there are some arrangements to do." He said after averting his gaze from her mesmerising eyes.

She nodded and was about to take a step but he held her hand and pulled her for a tight hug trying to feel again that it isn't a dream nor his imagination.

They find peace in this position, Eira wanted to say numerous things but couldn't able to find the right words to make the sentence complete.

They stood like that in complete peaceful silence, they both were thanking Allah silently for the blessing.

He moved a little looking at her calm face, his hands were still wrapped around her waist keeping her closer.

"I can never describe my happiness in words. Alhamdulillah." He whispered looking at those different shades of brown strokes Allah created in her eyes.

She mumbled Alhamdulillah with a smile, he attached his forehead with hers and closed his eyes, her breathing quicken and she was trying not to breath.

"Breath love." He said with a laugh looking at her.

She was blushing really hard and was looking everywhere except for him, her heart rate was going at it's peak with the close proximity they were sharing.

He cupped her face and gently pecked her forehead.

This was so new to her, he rarely used to give her forehead kisses. This feeling was strangely beautiful.

"Come let's go." He held her hand and they were getting back to her room.

In the middle they saw a group of ladies talking in a loud voice outside her door.

Eira tried to take her hand away from his grip but he didn't let her, he knew she was afraid of them but he wanted to remove that fear of hers.

"Umar." She called in a whisper looking at him, unknowingly she held his hand tighter.

"Do you trust me?" He asked while caressing the back of her hand with the pad of his thumb.

She nodded.

"Then no one can even try to come near you." His words were hidden promises as always.

They took a step and everyone's attention got on them. They looked at their hands and started whispering to each other in shock.

"We knew she is a characterless woman."

"Who can think under that pious dress there is a devil in disguise."

"I already told you all before she is just trying to manipulate this guy."

"Yes poor guy, got in her devil capture."

"ENOUGH." Umar yelled making everyone flinch by his voice including Eira.

"Eira get inside." He said but instead of going she looked at him.

He looked at her and she nodded slowly getting inside to her room.

He waited until she was inside and turned back to face those women who were trying to accuse the pure soul.

"So, now tell me what were you speaking about her?" His voice was cold that it shudder them, his voice came as his inner Mafia King.

"If I hear a single word about her character again, then no one can able to find the dead bodies of yours. Do you understand." His tone got calm, but it held a warning as a calm before the storm.

If he was still Alex he wouldn't think twice to kill them all in a heartbeat. But now only he knew how much he was trying to control himself.

The little crowd which was formed earlier was disappearing now. He was still glaring at them and if looks would kill they all would be under 6 feet.

Finally the place was cleared and he sighed, he took his phone out and dialled a number.

"Assalam ul alaikum son." Imam Hamza's soft voice came on the phone.

"Walikum as salaam Imam, I have a little request can you able to do it." Those demanding and dominating tone of his was long gone.

"Yes son what is it?"

"Will you read the nikkah for my marriage?" He casually asked but the other end was in complete silence.

"Ofcourse son." The reply came after a big pause.

"Thank you, Imaad will come and pick you from your house."

"Okay son Allah Hafiz, meet you soon."

"Allah Hafiz."

He then dialled Imaad's number and within few seconds the call was recieved. They greeted each other and Imaad asked about his whereabouts.

"Imaad, can you bring Imam Hamza along with you. I'll send you the location and if possible get one of your friend."

Imaad had several questions but the answers were none.

He cut the call when the reply came as an okay. He was sending the location when he felt a tap on his arm.

He looked up and saw the same old granny who he met the first time.

"Good afternoon." Umar softly wished her and the old lady wished him back.

"Son, have you thought about my request?" She asked with lot of hope in her eyes.

"I thought about it..." He was saying further but she interrupted him.

"What have you thought?" She asked immediately making Umar to smile.

There was someone who was excited for their marriage.

"I will marry her and I even proposed to her and the answer was in positive. I arranged the things for our marriage and insha Allah by 5 pm we will be married." He explained and the surprise shock was visible on her face.

She got too excited that she hugged him mumbling thank you several times. He chuckled at her behaviour.

"You will never be disappointed in her, I can assure you this. She is one of the most innocent soul in this generation."

"I'm aware of it." Umar replied with a soft smile.

"I still can't believe she accepted to marry, she never used to even let me talk to her about marriage and now she is actually getting married." She was so excited and the tears were brimming in her eyes.

"Don't hurt her son, I'm entrusting her everything in your hands."

"Don't worry I can assure you I'll never hurt her intentionally nor there will be any complaints from her side about me."

"I trust you son." Those four words had more impact then any other paragraphs.

"I'll talk to her." She said excitedly and went inside the room after knocking the door.

Umar smiled at this and went from there.

Eira was sitting near the window when a knock came, the fear she was feeling when looking at those crowd was now nowhere to be found as she completely trust Umar.

She was lost in her thoughts thinking about how her life is playing with her, the emotions she felt and now she was feeling were like a rollercoaster.

At times she could never stop herself from crying her heart out infront of Allah, there were days when she lost all of her hopes.

She was all alone and was tortured for the crimes she never committed.

A knock snapped her from her chain of thoughts. She was about to open the door but it got open and the granny came in the view with a huge grin plastered on her face.

Eira stood up from her place and greeted her with a smile. She came towards her and hugged her, Eira was little taken aback by this.

"I'm so happy for you daughter so so happy." She whispered making Eira confuse.

She pulled herself and cupped her cheeks, "I never thought you would say yes for marriage."

Eira just smiled but was confused about how she knew about all of this.

They went inside the other room and sat on the bed.

"Don't worry sweetheart, he will take good care of you." She said.

"How can you be so sure?"

"Because my hairs didn't got grey just by time, I have experience my child and I know by the way he looked at you."

"Looked at me? How did he looked at me?"

"Like there is no one around except for you and as if his world revolve around you."

This made her surprised and even blush at the same time. She never thought his looks for her was this meaningful and intense.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 2.8K 13
He was rude, arrogant, aggressive, ruthless and dominating Mafia Boss, a frightening man. The whole world was under his feet. Nobody had ever dared t...
1K 33 8
Revenge Hatred Excerpt "I told you to calm down didn't I?" the voice spoke as it came close, I closed my eyes and prayed to God, I was scared out of...
320K 29.4K 78
I'll die instead of doing marriage but here I'm standing at door of his hell becoming the wife of the King of Mafia. He fisted my hair tightly and p...
946K 57.1K 65
I stare at him horrified. it couldn't happen my life was already ruined, and I don't want it to be ruined any further. No! It can't happen! I scream...