Date Me, Mr. Archer

By kreesilver

(Book 1 in If I Could Series) Fourteen alphabets. Four words. One text. And that was enough to upturn my ent... More

COPYRIGHT
DEDICATION
zero | aesthetics+cover
one | mishap in the rains
two | her interview
three | a friend from the past
four | to her date
five | flirty, conceited jerk
six | the drunk ride back home
seven | back to square one
eight | one-sided attraction?
nine | pained rejection
ten | fake it till you make it
eleven | date me, mr. archer
twelve | 9:47pm
thirteen | his (fake) girlfriend
fourteen | no falling in love
fifteen | friends don't cuddle
sixteen | home
seventeen | housemates
eighteen | the day i met her father
nineteen | go big or go home
twenty | the double date
twenty one | birthday surprises #1
twenty two | birthday surprises #2
twenty three | if i could
twenty four | his (real) girlfriend
twenty five | the ignoring game
twenty six | kiss and make up
twenty seven | the punishment
twenty eight | one truth at a time
twenty nine | spin the bottle
thirty | so much fucking trouble
thirty one | breaking the third rule
thirty two | the truth
thirty three | the pink scrunchie
thirty four | a recipe for disaster
thirty five | the sound of heartbreak
thirty six | mr. and mrs. archer
thirty seven | love and trust
thirty eight | a promise of love
thirty nine | healing together
forty | our love, our home
forty one | the epiphany
forty two | regrets
forty three | till death
forty four | our home
forty five | feel
forty six | a family
EPILOGUE
WHAT'S NEXT? (Lily+Miller announcements)

EXTENDED EPILOGUE

1.7K 116 41
By kreesilver

WELCOME TO THE WEDDING OF KYST ARCHER AND VIENNA ARCHER !! please shower them with your blessings by voting and commenting and following their maker (aka me hehe)

||

If there was one thing I hated the most in the world after liars, it was keeping secrets from my wife and risking upsetting her. I had thought Vienna would yell at me for never informing her about my whereabouts or start a fight with me when I still hadn’t returned from work late at night, especially when we already had plans; plans that included
me taking her out all night and then celebrating our anniversary in the hills.

I wanted to piss Vienna off so I could surprise her in the best way possible. I wanted her anger and her rage so I could mould then into affection and love. But my Vienna was the sweetest person alive and it really, really unnverved me when she was so understanding.

As her husband and the person who should love her the most in the world, she must yell at me whenever I made her feel like she wasn’t my priority. And while I had started seeing certain changes in her behaviour and how she had started to claim me in public by either wrapping her arm around my waist while we walked or leaning her head against my shoulder, I still wanted her to feel comfortable with telling me exactly what she wanted.

The journey wasn’t going to be easy. Her father and mother had treated her like she was non-existent. Sully had gone abroad to study after only about a year of meeting her. Miller had also left soon after everything went down between her and Bernard. And that motherfucker whom she had loved, or thought she had, had turned out to be the worst part of her life. So I got it when she was afraid of relying on someone or staking a claim.

But I also had to make it known that I wasn’t going any fucking where. Because let’s be real, I had no where to go. Wherever Vienna was, I had to be.

And so I had to pull this stunt today. I made her believe I was going to cancel on her about us going out on our anniversary and hoped she’d be angry — and understandably so — but when she hadn’t, I couldn’t find my words. So, I went down on one knee. Like I had prepared. And I laid down every single feeling I had been holding onto.

After kicking our friends out of our penthouse, I dragged my wife upstairs to our room. The moment we were inside, she jumped me with a hearty squeal and I held her to me as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

“I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you,” she kept murmuring and pressing kisses to my lips, my cheeks, my forehead, my chin, my mouth, everywhere. I laughed as she nipped my bottom lip and I kissed her harder, slamming her back to the closed door.

There was so much love in my heart for this woman, it hurt. It fucking hurt being away from her for even a couple minutes. As she started to pull away, I pressed my chest to her firmly, pushing myself against her as I groaned against her mouth. “Again,” I whispered and claimed her again until she was panting for her breath and my heart was so extremely full of her.

She was laughing into my mouth and her hands were exploring my hair and my chest and my back and I was grunting because it was so overwhelming that I’d spent over fifteen months knowing her and a year being married to this beautifully amazing woman and yet everything she did hit me straight in the chest.

“I love you,” I reminded her again as I pressed a kiss to her forehead and sat on the bed, pulling her over me, her knees on my either sides. She smiled down at me, looking as if I was her knight in shining armour, her saviour, her world and I couldn’t help but grin back at her. I pecked her lips again. “Hey, baby.”

“Hi,” she said, her eyes lighting up. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her forehead to me, inhaling my scent. “I can’t believe you did all this for me,” she muttered, obviously talking about how I decorated the entire living room and proposed to her again.

“I can.” I smirked and she rolled her eyes. “Also, I didn’t do it alone. Lily and Miller flew back yesterday and helped me with it today. Sully and Savannah printed the polaroids while I wrote the dates and our memories behind them.” There was a tight edge in my tone because I didn’t particularly like whatever weird shit was going on between my sister and her new business partner. I knew I’d put her upto it and she’d even fought with me to have him off her back but back then, I hadn’t known how deep their connection ran to. Now I did. And if the look in Miller’s eyes whenever he looked at my sister today was anything to go by and vice-versa, I knew they were in trouble.

But I pushed them to the back of my mind as Vienna cupped my cheeks and brought my attention back to her. “Thank You,” she whispered with a smile. “This is more than anything I had ever expected and I cannot be thrilled enough to have you be a part of my life and make it even more wonderful.” And as if just remembering something, her eyes widened and she jumped up with a gasp, “Oh my god! That was why Lily had her phone glued to her face the entire time we were talking earlier and she seemed distracted!”

“Well, yeah,” I said, rubbing the back of my head. “I’d put her upto it to distract you and not give you any ideas about today. How surprised were you?”

“Very,” she admitted and snuggled her face into my neck. “Hey, Kyst?”

“Hmm?” I stroked a hand down her hair and slowly slipped my fingers inside her shirt as she shivered against me, the bare touch lighting something inside me.

“Have I told you how much I love you yet?” she asked on a breathy whisper as I trailed my fingers up and down her bare back, making contact with her bra and running my tips along the side of her breasts.

“Hmm,” I contemplated and she let out an excited shreik as I flipped us over so she was lying on her back and I was hovering over her. “I don’t know. Do you want to remind it to me again?”

Her fingers moulded against my collar bones and then my chest as she ran her hand up and down my muscles before pulling me by my nape so she was breathing heavily against my lips. “And how should I do that?” she asked just as I tugged her shirt upwards and she arched her back so I could get it off her.

“Make love to me, my darling?” I murmured, kissing her left breast, right where her heart was beating. I got rid of her bra just as her hands came on me and she unbuttoned my shirt’s buttons, leisurely taking her time. I’d gotten rid of my suit at some point between throwing our friends out and carrying her to our room so that wasn’t in our way, thank God. “Fuck me, my wife,” I pleaded her and her movements turned frantic.

When our clothes were lying in a pile at the foot of our bed and I was adjusted against her, she pressed her lips to mine. “I cannot wait for tomorrow to get married to you again, my blue-eyed menace,” she said and I thrust into her slowly, taking my sweet time as she clenched around me, gripping me like a vice, making me grunt, letting me make love to her.

“I’ll have a surprise for you when you wake up tomorrow,” I told her, breathing heavily as I took her one breast in my mouth, sucking her nipples and groaning against them.

“Oh Kyst,” she moaned, her hands sliding into my hair, pressing me against her, not letting me go.

We rode the pleasure together, sinking into each other and crying and moaning out loud. I hadn’t ever come so hard in my life as I did right now when she dragged me to kiss her and whispered against my lips, “I’ll always love you.”

I flicked her clit and she parted her lips on a gasp as she fell right with me and I made love to the love of my life all night.

||

“Jesus fuck, you look ridiculously handsome in that suit, asshole,” Sully was saying as I stared back at my reflection.

“Never thought I’d see the day where you wear that,” Miller cringed as he stood coolly at the end of the Groom’s room, phone in his hand as he furiously texted. If that was my sister he was talking to, I swear to fucking God—

My phone buzzed and I fucking leaped to take a look at it, my heart beating out of my chest at my Vienna’s text.

My Vi Darling: Kyst, what is this?

Attached to this text was a photo of an open wooden box. The wooden box I’d sent to her the day of our “arranged” marriage and she’d refused to open it because she was a petty, stubborn little thing who refused to accept the inevitable that she was mine.

Me: the surprise I told you about last night. Do you like it?

I waited for her answer to come but the gray dots only came and disappeared instantly. I waited with bated breath, anticipating her reply. This was what she’d wanted, right? Did she not like it? Did she think it was too much? Was I being too cheesy—

My phone rang in my hand and I jumped before seeing Vienna’s name. I quickly picked the call up and put the phone to my ear. “Hey. Tell me, baby. Even if you don’t like it, it’s oka—”

“Are you fucking kidding me?” she cut me off with a laugh and then a sniffle followed, her words heavy with emotions. “You got me a pink wedding dress, Kyst! It’s fucking awesome. I love it so, so much. You’re the freaking best, do you know that?”

“Yeah,” I chuckled, the knot in my chest relieving. “You tell me that everyday.”

“The next thing I know you’ll be wearing a pink suit too and we’ll be having a pink themed wedding,” she laughed good-naturedly as things shuffled in the background; probably Lily and Savannah who’d gone their to help her dress up.

When I only remained quiet in return to her assumption and awkwardly cleared my throat, staring at my mirror, she gasped and when she spoke again, her voice was an excited squeal that warmed my heart. “NO WAY! Are we actually going to have a pink wedding!?”

“You weren’t supposed to figure it out right away, baby,” I grumbled. But really, I had expected her to figure it out. She was smart and I knew she’d piece it together as soon as she would see her pink wedding dress.

The real surprise, though? That she would only once she reached the wedding venue. Our wedding was going to be a small gathering with only the people we cared for. My parents and her mom, Jenny, Aunty Li Ya and Uncle Jun Ha and our friends. That was it. We didn’t need anyone more than that.

Later, however, we were going to have an extravaganza reception party with all of my business associates and both our extended families. When Vienna had asked for a honeymoon some months ago, I’d agreed but turned down every opportunity she had brought up. Tomorrow morning, though, after we’d spent all night consummating our marriage, I’d surprise her with our honeymoon. I already had the tickets to Italy booked because she’d once mentioned she wanted to visit it so bad. I couldn’t wait for her reaction.

“This is the best day of my life,” Vienna shrieked into the phone and then her warm, happy laughter trickled in.

“Happy anniversary, my love,” I muttered, even thought I’d already wished her that before fucking her in the middle of the night and then again while we were dozing off in our bed. But then reality had struck in and Lily and Savannah had come to our penthouse and kicked me out because they needed to get my bride ready. I’d have complained because I still hadn’t had my fill of my wife but I let it go since for the remainder of our lives, she was going to be only and only mine. “I cannot wait to see you, baby.”

“We’ll be there in an hour. Two, tops,” she whispered as Lily grumbled for her to put the phone down so she could start with her hair and I hadn’t ever hated my sister more than in that moment. “Bye!” Vienna exclaimed and a second later, her voice cut off as she hung up on me.

I sighed, rubbing a hand over my chest, smiling from ear to ear. “Pussy,” Miller muttered, rolling his eyes.

Narrowing my eyes, I stared at him and deadpanned, “Do you call yourself that when you look at my sister like she hung up the moon for you?”

Miller stiffened as Sully gasped, looking at Miller. “Fucking again?”

My head snapped to Sully and I walked towards him, raising a brow. “What do you mean again?”

Sully must’ve realised he had slipped up because he threw his hands up in the air, shrugging me off as he shook his head and strode out of the room. I looked at Miller and he stared back at me with cool nonchalance. “I don’t know what your deal is with my sister but if you hurt her, I kill you. Are we clear?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Miller grunted. His voice was hard and firm. But there was a sparkle in his eyes. The one similar to what I had in my eyes whenever I looked at my wife.

Shaking my head, I went back to stare at myself in the mirror and straightened the lapels of my pink suit for the hundredth time and then ran my hand through my hair, nervous but fucking excited.

In about an hour or so, I was going to get married to the love of my life again and then we were going to spend our lives together, happy and in love.

||

As the priest pronounced us husband and wife, I hauled Vienna to me and claimed her mouth as our guests yelled and whistled and clapped their hands.

Vienna laughed and pulled away from me and even though I’d been staring at her all throughout the better part of our ceremony, I couldn’t help sneaking a glance again. Netted off-shoulder sleeves showcased the entirety of her neck and collar bones as the dress cinched to her waist and flowed down all the way to the ground, making her look like the princess she was. Her hair was let down, a white lily sitting in the middle of her hair. Her eyes were decorated with some shiny pink eyeshadow that matched her cheeks and her lips, the ones that were pulled up in the biggest grin I’d ever seen, were painted in a mixture of dark pink and red, accentuating her luscious lips begging to be kissed and fucked.

Later, I willed myself just as Vienna’s eyes roamed around the decorations for the thousandth time today. “It’s so beautiful,” she murmured, falling into my chest as soft music started playing and I danced with her in my arms.

We were in a backyard which was littered with white and pink balloons, flowers hanging down the sides. Everywhere we saw, there was something pink. Streamers, decorations, the table cloth, even the food plates were a cool pastel pink and a proud smile tugged at my face when she looked at me with sweet excitement and adoration.

When she’d walked down the aisle towards me — with my dad, this time — I’d damn near cried. I’d never seen anyone more beautiful than her and not just physically but also on the inside, internally. She’d grown so attached to my family in such a short time that they loved her more than me and that was evident in the way my own father threatened to rip me a new asshole if I ever hurt his “daughter” while handing her hand to me.

You are so beautiful,” I whispered lovingly, wrapping my hand around her waist and kissing her forehead. “I have one more surprise for yo—”

“VIENNAAAA!” Two arms wrapped around my wife as my sister squealed and emrbraced her with the hugest grin on her face. “Happy anniversary, girl! I know my brother is a bit of a wanker — sorry, it’s the Brits and their obsession with the word — but I’m so glad he ended up with a woman like you who loves him more than he deserves—”

“HEY!” I started to protest but she just rolled her eyes as if I didn’t even exist.

She turned back to Vienna and said, “And there is no one I would want more as my sister-in-law than you. I love you, Vienna. You deserve all of this and more.” My wife wrapper her around my sister again and they slightly swayed before pulling back. Lily stepped in front of me, only slightly shorter in her high heels as she reached behind me and tugged my neatly styled hair, smiling playfully. “Congatulations, you ugly tadpole. I don’t like you on most days but if there’s anyone who deserves to be loved the right way, it’s you. I’m glad you’ve found your person.”

“Thanks! You’ll soon find your person too, little gremlin.” Just to mess with her, I reached out and ruffled her hair, causing a mess of it.

“You, asshole!” she gasped, offended and slid her finger through her hair combing them as my wife helped her out. Lily straightened and smiled her big, goofy grin at us before tackling us in a big group hug. “Oh and also, congratulations on your new house! It’s really, really unncecessarily huge but we all know Kyst. Nothing he does his lowkey, am I right or what?” She slightly nudged Vienna but she’d frozen in place, her eyes wide and lips parted as she glanced at me, a hundred questions in her eyes.

“Dammnit Lily,” I cursed.

She winced, her lips turning into a frown. “You haven’t told her yet?”

“I was about to. Before you interrupted us!” I exclaimed, butting my shoulder into hers and she finally took the hint, muttering an apology as she scrambled off to where Jenny was sitting, looking at us with a small smile.

“New house?” Vienna blinked up at me, her cheeks rosy and flushed out of being in the sun since the morning. Our wedding venue, this backyard was about half an hour away from our penthouse and through mutual agreement, I’d made a groom’s room for me in this house to get ready while Vienna got ready in our home, comfortably.

And this was the surprise. The house that she hadn’t even seen yet. Our house. The one that she’d turn into our home.

“Mmhmm,” I said slowly, intertwining her fingers with mine as I pulled her to the front of the house, stealing her away from the others. “Remember what you said about what you wanted in your home some few months ago?” Because I did.

“What?” she asked in a daze as she looked around the front yard and the three stairs leading up our new house. The name plate at the side was engraved with the words, “The Archer’s” and right below it, in smaller font were our names. Kyst Archer and Vienna Archer with a little pink heart and a blue arrow going through it; just like my tattoo.

“It’s a two-storey place with eight rooms.” Vienna’s widened eyes met mine and I grinned down at her as I continued, “With fertile soil in the yard where you can make your own nursery. And a playroom for our kids. A gym and an editing room for you. There’s also an office at the end so I can fuck you against the desk whenever we want a change of scenery.” A blush rose up her cheek at that and she smacked my hand as she pulled me up towards the door.

She ran her hand over the wooden nameplate softly and her breaths shallowed. “You remembered,” she said softly, referring to the rooms she’d mentioned during a conversation once many months ago and I’d incorporated them into this home. The moment she’d envisioned a dream, I had started working on it to make it a reality.

That was what we were. A power couple. She dreamt, I made it real. She laughed, I was the reason. She cried, I was beating the sad fucker who made her cry. Everything she ever wanted and wished for, I was going to give it to her, no matter what.

She could ask me for my soul and I’d snatch it right out of my body and lay it at her feet.

Tears pricked her eyes as she stared up at me, her nose scrunched and lips in a little, adorable pout. “You didn’t have to do this.”

“I wanted to,” I urged, taking both her cheeks in my palm. “I told you already that I want to have a family with you. And what better way to go with it than starting to plan it?” I pressed my kiss to her forehead, savouring her scent and the feeling of her in my arms. “And we’re going to Italy, tomorrow.”

“Shut the fuck up!” She was out of her mind with the happiness coursing through her veins right now and I laughed as she laughed and wrapped my arms around her waist when she wrapped hers around my neck. “Happy anniversary, my husband,” she whispered into my ear, kissing my cheek and the corner of my mouth.

“Happy anniversary, my wife,” I whispered and then nudged her to look above us.

At the doorframe of the house hung a mistletoe and when Vienna looked at it, she doubled over with laughter. Pressing her chest to mine, she got on her toes, her nose touching mine as she whispered sensually, “It’s not even the holidays yet.”

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pressed her to me. “Everyday with you feels like one, my wife.” Her brilliant, blinding smile was the last thing I saw before I claimed her with one promise in my head.

Forever.

||

AND WE COME TO THE END OF AN EPIC ERA!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DATE ME MR. ARCHER!!! i still refuse to believe it has already been a year since i started posting this book and now it's already over. Kyst and Vienna will always reside over my heart in ways no one can even imagine.

Thank you for being a part of this journey.

If you’d like to support me, please do check out the next book in this series. It’s called “Love Me, Mr. Jones” and it is featuring your next favorite couple (hopefully) Lily and Miller!! The prologue is already out and I plan to start posting the chapters too so you're in for a treat with those too, I'll have you know that much!

Thank you for reading!

vote and comment<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

482K 30K 83
Life gives ups and downs to everyone. Some sad memories & some good one. But when sometimes the sad memories are related to a good person, it breaks...
676K 35.3K 79
People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fact that if it works out you'll have your...
160K 8.7K 50
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
772K 23.2K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...