A Guide To Brynleigh Pasterna...

By LilChub44

I made a promise at 16 and I'm tipsy here we go. Hello readers my name is Cyrus Anders I'm 22 years old and m... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9

Intro cause apparently all professional books have these according to Brynleigh

57 1 4
By LilChub44

Firstly, I'm quite tipsy and my Fiancee is laughing at me for this so that's great.

Secondly, hello, I'm Cyrus Anders some random Alaskan 22-year-old who when drinking champagne with my fiancee Brynleigh (if you've read the title that name should be familiar) mentioned a beach vacation we had at 16 which reminded me of the promise I made to write a book about her and with Christmas and our wedding coming up I figured I might as well so here we go.

ALSO I wouldn't expect LONG chapters because nobody wants to read me describing a single attribute of Brynleigh for 99999999999 pages I'm guessing

This introduction is very short but Brynleigh insisted all the best books she's read have them so I had to add one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 7.1K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
89.7K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
257K 7.5K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
918K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.