Curveball: A Sandlot Fan-Fict...

By bluerichie6

☆FemReader Y/n Y/l/n just moved to San Fernando Valley. Y/n fears she won't know anyone in the town. However... More

1☆The Move
2☆Old Friend
3☆The Dinner (Potato Salad)
4☆The Sandlot
5☆Ballgame
6☆Goodnight
7☆The Enemy
8☆Tribute to Mr. Mertle
9☆The Carnival
10☆Benny Hangout
11☆The Confrontation
12☆Fireworks
13☆Ham Date
14☆Finale
15☆Take a Pick
16☆Benny
17☆Bertram
18☆Ham
19☆Phillips
20☆Lonely
21☆Bonus Chapters

22☆Thank You!

63 1 1
By bluerichie6

Thank you so much, again, for reading! Sorry for a bit of laziness in posting and the writing of the last chapters. If you enjoyed reading this be sure to follow and stick around for more content coming up in the near future. Not only do we have plans for more Sandlot preferences/fanfics but many other favorite movie titles and even an original story! Please let us know if you have any suggestions for things you'd like to see.
Hope to see you soon!

Perchance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.7K 1K 53
❝ don't blame yourself for falling in love. ❞ ✧.* 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝟖𝟐' ... a fifteen-year-old girl is sent to stay the summer with her gran...
1.6M 28.9K 40
❝You like my sister?❞ ❝Nah, man. I don't have time for girls, you know? Baseball is my life, that's really all that matters to me at the moment.❞ ▂▂▂...
123K 1.5K 23
"How do I catch it?" Smalls asked "Just stand there, and stick your glove, out in the air" Jess said, pointing to the sky "I'll take care of it" she...
165K 3.3K 16
❝ HER LIPS ARE LIKE THE GALAXY'S EDGE ❞ i do not own any characters or storylines from the sandlot. the only character and storyline that belongs to...