chaelaurent's book of drafts...

By chaelaurent

For anyone who wants to read my ideas and unfinished (spontaneous) drafts, I thought it would be a cool idea... More

The Sea Of Hope // To The Beautiful You
To All The Girls I've Loved Before
Heartbeat
Always. - Excerpt from 'The Bodyguard'
Two Weeks
Untitled
Catch Me Now
Holiday Love
Fireflies In The Dark
The Switch-Up

Champagne Problems

100 9 0
By chaelaurent

(Chaennie x Reader)

For a moment, you looked like a bird about to take flight. Standing on the tips of your toes with your arms slightly raised at the sides. The wind blew your feathers and your eyelids shut, just enough time for me to stare at your beauty and wonder how in the world fate led me to you.

You who laughed with tears in your eyes before you could even get to the punchline of the joke. You who stayed up countless nights just to hear my voice. You who had a smile that came so easy, masking over a sensitive heart so pure I was afraid it would shatter like glass from my touch alone.

I don't belong with someone that good and kind. A soul so beautiful. I don't belong with someone like you.

But in this moment, I felt the romance everywhere. It surrounded us by the sweet scent of morning forest pine, the sight of colourful autumn — red, orange, yellow — from tree branches above, and the sounds below where our boots crunched layers of pine needle and bunches of dead leaves.

I felt it in the touch of our hands as we walked the forest trail, where your hand felt so cold that I slipped it into my coat pocket and held it there with mine. Your cheeks kissed and a lowered gaze to hide your pretty, shy smile. You must have thought I was so good at this, that I knew what I was doing.

(So short...)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 185 13
Hey berries,This is my first story ever,So there will be lots of mistakes, You may not like some parts or maybe nothing. Please give me some ideas.BT...
16.1K 334 25
I just wanted to make a Rosé imagine book. ʚ♡⃛ɞ(ू•ᴗ•ू❁) Btw, my writing skills are 𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓯𝓼 𝓴𝓲𝓼𝓼
342K 10.8K 54
Rosé x Fem Reader Oneshots requests are welcomed bc i know damn well my brain can't come up w shit sometimes lol. so feel free to DM me :) *Includes:...
73.4K 1.6K 48
"Hail to the King and Queen of the Ruckus" -Play with fire, Sam Tinnesz & Yacht Money (Inspiration, but not fully based) Y/n has been in her mafia fo...