Our Daughter (Slenderman x Fe...

By Broken_Samurai_

Sally sings a song you used to always sing to her when she was alive. She never forgot it even after she was... More

Promise
Study
Touch
Familiar
Torn
Distrust
Arguments
New Uncertainties
Interrogation
Ally
Trying
Fun Together
Roses from the Heart
Still Here
Enemy
Royal Mess Up
Bigger Person
Regret
Apology
Sleep Over
Feelings
Fears and Threats
Demon Sickness: Stage 2
Insecure Relaxation
Realizations
Physical Dream
Help
Promise
About You
Ball
Keeping You Safe
Power
Destruction
Just Me and You
Talk
Need
Need (Lemon)
Morning After

Closer

1.1K 62 25
By Broken_Samurai_

~~Your Pov~~

"That was so much fun! I wanna go again!" Sally cheers once we're all settled in the living room together.

"I don't want the magic to end," Marie sighs from Jane's side.

"Me either. Something feels missing," Jane says, agreeing with her wife.

"What could we have possibly missed?" Jeff questions from the floor where he's gaming with Ben.

You all just got back from Disney Land and are just relaxing in the living room before you all have to unpack and do laundry.

"I agree with Jane and Marie," Nina declares. "What's something magical we've wanted to do for a while?"

The girls all ponder as the boys groan and roll their eyes. A soft smile comes to your lips as you lean against Slender. He was tense at first but soon relaxes. Sally ended up staying with different pastas during the last few days so you and Slender had the bed to yourselves. You two would cuddle at night and just the three days sleep had helped rest and rejuvenate you. The nausea has even eased up which let you have fun with all the others. They've been excited that you've been able to keep up with everyone. Slender hasn't said a word about the whole cuddling thing, so you've kept quiet as well. Slender doesn't even offer a hint of the fact that him cuddling you helped the whole Zalgo situation.

You hate yourself for hoping it's more than that, wishing desperately to admit your feelings to him, but you don't want to ruin what the two of you currently have right now. It's just easier to keep it hidden. You didn't even think when you leaned up against Slender but it would probably look weird if Slender freaked out about it. So, he stayed still and allowed it. You listen to the girls wishing for something more from the whole experience.

"We didn't get the chance to go to the ball," You point out, chucking when all the girls snap their attention to you.

"That's right! We were all going on the rides," Jane points out.

"Isn't it on you guys for not going because you weren't paying attention?" Jeff questions as their attention turns to me. "How would we even do one? I don't want to dress up in a stuffy suit."

"I spent the whole night in the room because I needed sleep, so I suppose that is on me," You admit to him with a small smile, confused when his eyes seem to widen and a 'frown' makes itself present on his mouth. "I'm sorry! I didn't meant to upset you."

"Fine, but I get to pick the color," He huffs, rolling his eyes when some of the girls squeal with excitement. You're a little relieved when Jeff flashes you a grin before he turns his attention back to his video game.

"Ooh! I get to create all the outfits!" Trender gasps with excitement. "It's slow business right now so I have all the time in the world!"

"I'm happy to help decorate!" Clockwork says with an excited smile.

Chatter suddenly fills the living room as people voice various opinions about having a ball. You can't help your smile but part of you feels guilty about people who seem to be doing it even if they don't want to. You don't want to force anybody to do something they don't want to do and you don't want them feeling guilty for not doing it.

"If not everyone wants to do it we don't have to," You voice, everyone turning their attention towards you. "I just don't want anyone to feel forced to do anything."

"You're not forcing me," Jeff pipes up, his eyes firm on yours. "I just don't like suits."

"I expect everyone to look the part," Slender says firmly, 'looking' down at you. "Even you missy."

You look up at him and can't help but smiling at his words, the chatter starting back up again as people discuss decorations, food, and outfits. Most of the girls surround Trender as he sketches in his notebook, the boys noisy about some party games they wanted to have at the ball so it wasn't all boring and stuffy. You agree, figuring dancing could be left for the ballroom and the games can be set up elsewhere. You want everyone to have fun during the whole thing so you honestly don't mind any of it, making it clear to everyone when they begin to worry. You feel like they're all making it about you but in your opinion it should  be about everyone.

"There goes the idea for the potato sack," You sigh dramatically, giggling when you hear Trender gasp from across the room 

"I think not! Everyone shall he presented as their best selves! No one shall go without my carefully curated outfits!" He declares.

"It's rude to eavesdrop," You fire back with a chuckle. "Slender's already dressed the part."

"He shall receive something better than that plain old thing," Trender points out. "It shall be fabulous!"

"I am always fabulous!" Slender argues, everyone bursting into laughter. "Oh I see how it is. My brothers live here for a little over a year and you're on their sides? We'll see what happens when I hand all the chores to them."

"Y/N would just do it," Offender replies with a snarky grin.

"Not if I take her with me," Slender declares, your eyes widening in surprise.

"And where would we go?" You ask him.

"I was thinking your favorite country. All expense paid trip and you can get as many things as you want to buy. Even if I have to take a few trips to get it all home," He declares proudly, and you're impressed with the confidence he says it with.

You're shocked as you stare up at him. The two of you visiting your favorite country? Just the TWO of you. The idea sounds amazing and you want to scream like a little schoolgirl whose crush just asked her out, but you need to keep your composure.

"I bet you say that to all the pastas," You reply softly, wondering what he's thinking as you stare at him.

Now that you look closer his features are a tad discernible despite him being faceless and you can tell he's got a frown on his face. Ah, you were teasing but clearly he's done this for the rest of the pastas. You don't mind. You don't need an all expense paid trip right now. You just went on a trip with all of the pastas and you have had the most fun in your life. You forgot what it's like to be surrounded by people who love you. Without meaning to tears end up filling your eyes as you smile. You forgot what it's like to have a family.

"You have one now," Slender whispers in your ear as you wipe at the tears before anyone can see them. It's like he read your mind.

Over the next week everyone is hard at work to prepare the ball and you help where you can. For the most part you're just put in charge to help Splendor with the food. When you're not busy you're doing various chores around the mansion such as, as ironic as it is, the majority of the laundry. You don't mind any. Not when you have a room filled with five washers and dryers. The girls help you fold the clothes when they're clean and then you set them on everyone's bed as their clothes are cleaned. Everyone is still chatting excitedly about how much they miss the Disney trip and how much fun it was, but they seem just as excited about the ball as well.

"Y/N! With me darling!" Trender chirps after hunting you down. You snuck away for a break to read and the library is quiet.

"Oh? My turn to be fabulous?" You smile, putting your book down on the table beside your chair and following Trender to his room.

When you open the door your eyes widen in surprise, a beautiful ball gown in your favorite color in the middle of the room. It sparkles in the light and it very much reminds you of a princess dress. You feel like Belle or Cinderella as you admire the beautiful piece of work. You're pretty much speechless.

"Do you like it?" Trender asks, a bit of nervousness in his voice. "I know it's a ballgown design but I wanted you to feel just as beautiful at the ball. Everyone deserves to feel beautiful and it's my mission to make all the girls feel like princesses."

"It's stunning," You finally breathe out as your voice cracks slightly. "I've never seen any dress as beautiful as this one."

"Want to try it on?" He asks, encouragement in his voice.

"Yes please," You agree with him.

Trender helps you into the dress once you're ready, accepting his help to the small stage in his room in front of three mirrors. Your eyes widen as you look at yourself in the mirror, twirling the dress around. It flows nicely but it isn't heavy. The fabric is clearly silk with a mix of other things in the skirt. Despite the way it sparkles it's not glittery in the slightest.

"They're gems," Trender chuckles when you feel over one of the sparkling pieces. "Every girl needs a bit of sparkle in her life but I don't do glitter. Gets messy. So, I hand sew all of the gems along with the rest of it. It's more work but makes for better clothing."

"I can't even imagine how you design wedding dresses," You breathe as you twirl around on the small stage. "I thought you could just materialize outfits?"

"Sure, but that's not fun," He admits, a light pink going across his cheeks. "I want to create what I see. I want the world to see it. It makes my existence less boring."

The dress flows with you as you move, making all movements look more graceful than they really are. You look at Trender who 'stares' at you. You lift the dress and step off the stage before walking over to him and grabbing his hands.

"It's beautiful Trender. It's the most beautiful thing I've ever put on. Thank you for everything." You tell him.

He relaxes in your hold, gently tugging your hand and pulling you into a hug. You smile and return it, giving him a tight squeeze.

"You do realize I'm in charge of your wedding attire correct? I look forward to the day you walk down the aisle. You're going to blow the entire world away with your beauty." He declares firmly. "You have no choice."

"I wish you had been there for my first wedding," You tell him with a soft sigh. "I got a goodwill dress. It was pretty but had to be cheap you know."

"Then it's a good thing you might have a second one. I will make all your wedding desires happen. Nothing is too extreme," He tells you firmly. "You can be a bridezilla all you want. I'll take care of it all."

You can't help but giggle at that, stepping back from Trender. His cheeks glisten slightly in the light as he adjusts his glasses.

"It's perfect. There's not a thing I want changed," You tell him after a few moments. "It's perfect."

"Oh!!! You're going to be the Belle of the ball!" He squeals with excitement. "Excellent! We'll try it on again the night before just to be sure everything is perfect."

"Sounds like a plan," You assure him.

He helps you out of the dress and places it back on its hanger. Once you're dressed you bid him farewell and leave his studio room, wanting to sneak back to your book in the library.

"MOM! BEN IS CHEATING!" Jeff's voice catches your attention when you're coming down the stairs and into the living room.

Mom? Is he talking to you?

"Oooh, you called her mom," Ben teases Jeff with a snicker as Jeff's face flushes red.

"Y-Y/N, Ben is cheating," Jeff stammers out as he looks everywhere except you.

"You can call me mom if you'd like," You tell him gently, smiling when his eyes seem to light up."

"Mommy! How was it? Is it super pretty?! I got to see daddy's suit. He's gonna look like a king!" She gasps as she comes running down the stairs.

"Woah! Sally!" You cry when she misses a step, catching her before she can take a tumble. "You need to be careful when going down the stairs. No running."

"Sorry!" She giggles. "Did you kick Ben's butt for cheating?!"

"Hey?! Why is everyone against ME?! Don't I get a say in this?!" Ben argues back. "Mom, I swear I didn't cheat. He's lying."

"Mom?" Laughing Jack giggles, causing you to nearly jump out of your skin when he suddenly appears.

"Laughing Jack!" You scold, your cheeks bright red. "What did you need?"

"I made a new candy. Wanna try?" He asks, grinning when you look at him. "It's safe. I promise."

"Hey! I had her first!" Jeff replies. "Wait your turn!"

"Okay, here. Ben, if you cheat again and it can be proven without a doubt, you don't get dessert tonight," You tell him, smiling when he narrows his eyes. 

"What's for dessert?" He asks you.

"Well, I don't mean to brag, but I make pretty good ice cream sundaes. Slender is setting up an ice cream bar as we speak," You tell him. Gasps of excitement flood through the room as everyone's attention now falls on you. "Surprise! You guys have been doing so much to prepare for the ball I wanted to do something special for everyone."

"Dammit," Ben curses before sighing. "Fine, I swear I won't cheat."

"Laughing Jack, let me see it," You smile as you turn to him, accepting the candy he gives you. "What's it do?"

"Eat it and you'll find out," He giggles with crazed eyes. "It's something special but you've gotta chew it."

"I feel like I should be concerned with this," You mumble, popping the candy into your mouth and chewing it.

Much to your surprise the nausea that never seems to go away actually feels like it goes away. Your eyes widen as you look over at a hopeful Laughing Jack.

"Well?" He asks hopefully.

You can't even voice the words so you hug him tight instead as tears stream down your cheeks.

"Thank you. I don't know what you did but the nausea is gone," You gasp as he hugs you tight.

"It really works?!" He cries with excitement. "Yes! I'm mom's favorite now!"'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

992K 16.1K 197
Well whaddya know whaddya know I actually managed to fill up an entire book with these bloody headcannons. And, surprise surprise, I have an overacti...
989 1 27
{ 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐘𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 & 𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐒 } 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁: 𝟮𝟴,𝟱𝟲𝟳 |✓| As an enthusiast in the paranormal, it came natur...
38.3K 839 32
Y/n was always considered different too everyone except their Nanna who dies unfortunately. However, Y/n meets the creepypasta's who are similar too...
45.7K 848 22
All the stories are true. All of the sightings, the myths, the legends, the encounters. Deep inside the darkest forest, is a mansion full of killers...