MY KING

Autorstwa Gaming_delight

This is a work of fanfiction and deals with a affectionate dream of being with your one love . Get engaged wi... Więcej

HOW WE MET
NA JA TU
HAPPINESS ON RETURN
Confessions
The ways are different
Deep sighs
How cute!
it's nothing like that
Regreting my own decisions
Fate is unchallenged
Everything is fine
the day I love
a gift and desicion
a gift and a desicion pt.2
Back to work
it was promising
oh ! thankyou
my heart ❤️
I'm regretting
regretting ain't gonna make me love
the awesome night
Another lover
another lover pt.2
Faded memories
"return back to me..."
the tragedy
nuisance
The problems
I wonder why
delusional me

the awesome night part 2

124 3 0
Autorstwa Gaming_delight

As I melted over him on his cute smile , he came closer , kissed my eyes and said one thing that made feel even more loved —
"Meri taraf se bhi ek shayri phir to , gulabon si ada teri ,
Sharab si dua Teri ,
Mere sheher ki Rani tu hai ,
Kaisi anokhi fiza Teri ..."

I smiled and appreciated him for he has made it in right now . All these things were like a movie in my head , a dream . He broke the dream by kissing me more .his hands went all over me , I could feel his aura, his scent . So serene . My closed eyes opened and we had the whole night together . We were one soul and today became one body . His touch was wonderful and my spine shivered as he proceeded . His breathes were all over my and his fingers played the game .
The night was such , that it's each moment was meant to be remembered .

When morning came , my eyes opened and I found myself without any clothes , wrapped up in blanket with him hugging me and sleeping carelessly . I was mesmerised with his beautiful face and remembered everything happened last night . I got up , on my tuppy toes I wore the night dress and saw myself on the mirror, I was blushing and glowing fine more than before . I was looking much more attractive than before . I walked up to the bathroom and brushed my teeth . I only had thoughts of him at every moment of work , the beauty he has the grace he collected .
I prepared coffee and sat at the same window and stared outside , this time mesmerised in the thoughts of love rather than betrayal . I remembered the book I talked about . I went to the cupboard and pulled down an old dusty book . It was filled with his photos and poems that I wrote about him . I got back in the nostalgia of us in college , the day I fell for him .
I Never noticed that he went past me a few times . When he clicked my head from behind , as per my muscle memory i flinched and closed the book . Due excessive pressure it fell on the ground and was in pieces . All the photos were lying here and there and pages were flying in room . In the effort of picking it up , I tripped on a page and fell in his arms. We stared at each other like in a movie or so and out of nowhere he pecked me on the lips and put me in a standing position and handed me the book .
I cleaned up the floor and gave him the journal to read . He spent the whole day just reading the book and on the other hand I did the chores of the house . While doing so mu phone rang and i wondered who it was because it didn't show the name of the caller .

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

872K 31.6K 111
"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms Aasha Sharma" he asked with a smirk. Now...
16.9K 496 32
Alex is smart, kind, naive, and tired of being known as the weird fat girl, I mean she always gets a dude's attention even though females have issues...
50.8K 963 37
Tayana Brown is an 18 year old senior on the road to graduate. She has AB honor roll and is a good girl in school. Don't let that blind you, she's f...
697 48 15
In the bustling city of Jaipur, Ekansh Rathore, the head boy of his school, is admired by everyone for his captivating blend of charisma and kindness...