𝚁𝚎𝚏𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

By yungslimelifee

𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚃𝚘 𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗' 𝚄𝚙 '𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙰 𝚁𝚎𝚏𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗... More

𝟷
𝟸
𝟹
𝟺
𝟻
𝟼
𝟽
𝟾
𝟿
𝟷𝟶
𝟷𝟷
𝟷𝟸
𝟷𝟹
𝟷𝟺
𝟷𝟼
𝟷𝟽
𝟷𝟾
𝟷𝟿
𝟸𝟶
𝟸𝟷
𝟸𝟸
𝟸𝟹
𝟸𝟺
𝟸𝟻
𝟸𝟼
𝟸𝟽
𝟸𝟾
𝟸𝟿
𝟹𝟶
𝟹𝟷
𝟹𝟸
𝟹𝟹
𝟹𝟺
𝟹𝟻
𝟹𝟼
𝟹𝟽
𝟹𝟾
𝟹𝟿

𝟷𝟻

4.3K 165 3
By yungslimelifee

•••𝚂𝚝. 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜•••

𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜 | 𝟸𝟹
𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑

"So this what you doin' now Kamarion?!"

"Foo- don't touch me bitch i'm not touchin' you!" Halo cut him off so he backed up a little. "Who a bitch?"

"YOU!"

"I'll be wrong if I slap da fuck out you right? Watch yo fuckin' mouth foo!" Saint mushed her so hard that she stumbled into the wall. She caught herself then swung on him so he grabbed her arms.

"You started dis shit Tianna. You shoulda left det nigga alone na yo stomach hurtin' n shit. Don't do shit to me youn want me doin' to you."

"Kamarion you posted det bitch, you never even posted me before!"

"Cs you a hoe."

"Ite bet." Halo nodded "How am I a hoe Kamarion?"

"How you not? You stay inna nigga face on some friendly ass shit. How you fuck me one day then go lay up wit another nigga da next?"

"I neva did det." She lied "Ite na i'm just dumb n a liar right?" He chuckled

"I never said you was a liar Kamarion. I'm tellin' you right na I was never laid up wit no nigga."

"So yeen go stay da night wit Red last night?"
"No"

"See you lyin' you wanna know how I know you lyin? Cs I followed yo dumb ass there. Yeen neva come out his crib, ain't no tellin' what da fuck yo nasty ass was inna doin."

"I didn't fuck him tho."

"So what was you doin' then Tianna?"
"We just chilled together n watched movies."

"So go be wit det nigga then n beg him to take yo cheatin' ass back. On my kids I'm through witchu."

"Why is you tryna leave me?" She asked holding his hands.

"Tianna move bro fa you piss me off." Saint spoke in a calm tone. "Ian gone ask you nomo."

When Halo didn't move from in front of the doorway he shoved her out the way. Halo didn't like that so she pulled him back down the steps by his coat causing him to fall.

"On my mama you lucky ion hit females. Just let me go Tianna."

"No!" She dragged out forcing him to hug her.

"You wanted to cheat right? We ain't een been together fa a month yet n you already doin' some foul shit."

"Da crazy part 'bout it is I wouldn't even a been dis mad if you just told da truth. I seen det shit wit my own eyes n yo hoe ass still lied to me. You know ion een call no female out they name but you really got me fucked up Tianna." He continued "Kamarion i'm sorry... don't leave me."

"Get da fuck offa me foo."

"Kamarion"

"Tianna i'm being so damn patient witchu right na. I'm finna spazz if youn get yo big head ass out my way foo."

"I said sorry Kam." Halo spoke looking up at him.

"You fucked him? Don't lie to me either."

"No I didn't fuck him Kamarion, I swear we was just chillin. You was in your feelins being mean to me det night and he asked me to push up on em so I did. I left in the morning before he was even woke."

"Ion see yo point in goin' ova there if y'all ain't fuck. You a dub."

"Ite fuck it at dis point cs youn believe me. Ian finna waste my breath to keep sayin' da same shit to you Kamarion."

"How you mad cs you da one det was caught? It's always da one inna wrong det wanna play victim n shit. Don't call me cs blocked foo."

"Oh"

As he walked past her he bumped her. Halo didn't react because she was over arguing with him so she just let him leave.

--

"Foo I'm don't wit females."

"What yo heart broke a sum?" Melo asked

"Hell nah but det shit just be a waste a my time. Last muhfucka won't what I wanted n dis one on some hoe shit. Ion een mean to be talkin' like a lil bitch but dis shit be havin' a nigga stressed fa real."

"You be in too deep. Treat a hoe a hoe treat you then you ass wouldn't be stressed."

"Dets exactly why you ass got four kids wit three different people, ian listenin' to yo foo."

"Chill on me." He laughed "Halo just do sum to me foo... she bring det crazy shit up out me. It won't like dis wit ole girl."

"Sound like you love ha to me."
"Hell nah" Saint shook his head.

"Ite"

"She callin' me right na, imma see what she want."

Saint picked up the phone and went to the kitchen to talk. "What?" He asked changing his voice so it could sound like he had an attitude with her.

"I'm sorry Kamarion, for whatever I did i'm so sorry."

"How you gone apologize but youn know what you did? You can keep det poe ass sorry Tianna."

"Want some head? Where you at so I can get you right, you a lil tense right na."

"I'm at Melo shit."

"So youn fuck wimme nomo?"
"Nah."

"Cool. I'm on my way so don't een worry 'bout it."

"Fuck off my phone." Saint hung up the phone then went to the living room with a smirk on his face. "Hell she say det got you smilin?"

"She finna push up on me, ian really fuckin' wit ha right na tho."

"Yeen een gotta lie foo I know you finna crack." He responded then Saint shrugged. "Ian onnat today."

"Ite"

Saint never really talked about girls he was looking to date in the future. He just felt like he shouldn't speak on anything they had going on until everything was settled. Today, Saint just felt like he needed to tell someone a little about what he had going on.

About 15 minutes went by the Halo texted Saint letting him know she was outside.

He then went outside to her truck and got in on the passenger side. Halo's hair or makeup wasn't done how it usually was. She was natural at the moment and Saitn felt like he couldn't resist her.

He felt she looked the best in her natural state and she didn't need all the makeup and wigs.

"Bae" She spoke putting her hand on his print.

"Nah- dis ain't det." He shook his head. "I'm sorry" Halo apologized after kissing his lips.

"Let yo seat back."

Saint let the seat back a little then she put her hand in his sweats and pulled his penis out.

"Dis ain't det but you hard as fuck? Mmk" She giggled. Saint put his arms back and rested his head. "Imma nigga, what you think gone happen when you touch on me?"

As she started sucking he let his eyes close.

"I'm sorry" Halo spoke while she continued to stroke his penis. "You forgive me bae?"

"Shut yo ass up n keep suckin' dis shit."
"Oop- my bad!"

"Fuck" He groaned feeling Halo lick around his tip. "Mmm"

"Hold up" He grunted grabbing her hand. Halo slapped his hand out the way and continued.

"Oh shit!" Saint put his hand on her head and pushed it down as far as it could go causing her to gag. "Faster mama"

Halo did what he told her then he began groaning louder. "Swallow allat shit too." Saint mumbled after releasing in her mouth.

After she swallowed she gave him a kiss on the lips. "Come cross hea."

"Innat car Kamarion?"

"You just ate my dick inna car. What's da difference? Can't nobody see shit just lock do door foo."

"Okay"

--

While Halo watched tv Saint looked at her with a lot of questions running through his mind.

"Tianna"
"Wassup?"

"What you do wit det nigga fa real?"

"What nigga Kamarion?"

"Know who i'm tammat. I'll really kill det nigga ion give a fuck. You think I'm stupid n i'm not so tell me da truth foo."

Halo sighed then got up out his bed and began putting her clothes on.

"You said you wasn't mad nomo so ian finna keep talkin' 'bout him. If you insecure dets on you, I literally told you we ain't do nun. If me n you keep fuckin' raw why would I fuck him Kamarion?"

"Nigga you tried to lie n sneak around iono what you'll really do so don't ask me shit. I done fucked around n lost trust fa you."

"Cool. Weon gotta fuck wit each other cs if youn trust me then it's literally no point."

"Can you blame me tho?"
"Nope" She responded sarcastically.

"Lemme walk you stupid ass out then. A nigga tryna be faithful fa once but bitches don't wanna act right."

"You had Dayla calling my phone so how the fuck it det faithful Kamarion? And call me another bitch n imma show you ass sum."

"BITCH!"

Halo started swinging on him with full force so he swung back but not too hard because he didn't want to hurt her. For the most part he just blocked her hits.

"Ion give a fuck how tuff you is i'm still a nigga n i'll still whoop yo ass at da end a da day Tianna. Ian put my hands on you so fuck is you hittin' on me fa?!" Saint fussed grabbing her hands.

"Let me go Kamarion."
"Nah"

"Cs you fuckin' crazy. You betta be glad I fuck witcho jump ass cs I really coulda did you in just then. Get yo yellow ass out my crib foo."

Once he let her hands go Halo started knocking stuff over. She pushed all his cologne's on the ground from his dresser then knocked over his lamp.

Saint stood there and watched her do it without saying a word. "You a fuckin' kid Tianna, who do shit like dis? It's ite tho cs you gone clean it up."

"The fuck i'm not." She mumbled leaving the room to go mess the living room. Halo grabbed his pictures off the wall and slammed then on the ground and broke them.

She then knocked his vase over causing it to break into a few pieces.

"Get yo stupid ass out." Saint grabbed her by her arm and pushed her towards the front door. After he opened he pushed her out and locked the door.

Halo started banging on the door because her phone was inside and she had no ride back home.

While all this was happening ghost was in the other room crying loudly because he didn't know what was going on.

"Foo come get yo slow ass sister fa I fuck her up." Saint spoke as soon as Rocky picked up.

"Fuck she done did na?" He sighed "She mad cs we beefin' so I told her go home. Muhfucka done got to breakin' shit."

"Y'all niggas toxic, i'm onna way tho."

"Ain't nobody toxic but her. Imma keep it a buck witchu cs gone lie, yo sister a hoe. She don't give a fuck either."

"N you ain't? You only feel some type of way cs she a female. She ain't gone do shit to you if youn do it to her first. Tianna like to play tick for tack. And she gone tell you sheon feel no typa way 'bout sum but she do so you gone have to make her talk."

"Kamarion open the door!" She cried "Fuck no!" He responded

"Nigga just let her in it's cold out dis hoe." Rocky chuckled "Is you gone clean up your mess foo?"

"Yes! Just let me in, i'm cold."

Saint hung up the phone then let Halo in. She quickly wiped her face and walked past him to come back inside.

"Crazy ass won't een cryin' fa real." He mumbled closing the door. "Clean all dis shit up or yeen gettin' yo phone back foo."

"I'm sorry"
"Mmhm, clean it up Tianna."

"Okay"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.4K 42
𝐀𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝗼 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧, 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐠𝗼𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝗼𝐝𝐲. 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝖺𝗎𝗀 20...
3.9M 167K 56
" 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚎."☆
521K 26.4K 22
𝗶𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗲 ©-𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐑𝐎...
1.5M 73.9K 52
"𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚟'𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐"☆ 𝚂𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚕 𝚝𝚘 𝙼𝚢 𝚋�...