Family Ties||Part 02||SS✔

By Your_Little_Cupcake

Second Part of Yeh Kaisa jurm hua,Before reading this read First Part"yeh Kaisa jurm hua" More

Sketch
Prologue🥀
Chapter-2🥀
Chapter-3🥀
Chapter-4🥀
Chapter-5🥀
Chapter-6🥀
Chapter-7🥀
Author's Note🥀
Chapter-8🥀
Chapter-9🥀
Chapter-10🥀
Chapter-11🥀
Chapter-12🥀

Chapter-1🥀

1.7K 120 23
By Your_Little_Cupcake

Arman opens his eyes and looks everywhere,he tries to sit but he can’t,he tries to rub his neck but his hands are already tied,he becomes shocked.

Arman-What was that?Who did this?

He said and try to move his legs but poor soul don’t know that someone tie his legs too,he curse loudly and look at Room and smile slightly when he recognize the room,He flinch when soft tiny hands touch his cheeks,he look beside and saw Amara sitting beside him and looking at him with doe eyes.

Arman-A.mara…

He said with teary eyes,Amara hug him tightly and started to cry,which make his heart bleed,he can’t see tears in his baby princess and Little Devil’s eyes,he snuggle into hug and try to rub her back but his hands are tie🤦‍♀️.

Amara(cry)-I mish ysho much Bhiya…

She said and jumped on him and lay on his chest,Arman kissed her face and made her giggle.

Arman-I miss you too my Jaan,But please don’t cry,you know na bhaiya can’t see tears in princess eyes.

Amara(pout)-Oops,I forget it now no cry see…

She said in a baby's voice and wiping tears,Arman smiled but he groaned loudly when someone jumped on him and hugged him to the death.

Arman-Ahh,Fuck…

Ayan-I miss you sho much bub

Arman-Ah I miss you too now get up dude.

Ayan rolled his eyes and sat on the bed and hugged him,he put head on his chest and snuggled,Arman smiled and looked down at him.

Arman-Are you crying?

Ayan-Nope,Why do I cry for you?

Arman-When I said you are crying for me?

Amara giggles and slaps on Ayan’s back who glares at her and then looks at Arman.

Ayan-Fine,I am crying,you are very bad,Don’t you miss us?

Arman-I miss you a lot,you don’t know How I stay there without you and Amara…

Nandini-What about us?

He shut his mouth and looked away when he saw Nandini and Manik enter the room,Nandini sat beside Arman,and tried to ruffle his hairs but he stepped back,Nandini smiled and ruffled his hairs.

Arman-Can you please untie me?

He asked Manik in an irritating tone who looked at him and sigh.

Manik-No

Armaan-What?But why?

Manik-What if you try to run from there?

Arman-Seriously?Ahh my body is in pain..

Nandini glares at Manik who gulps and comes near him and unties his hands and legs,Arman sends him death glares but in return he gets a smack on head.

Manik-Don’t look at me like that,you brat..

Arman(eye roll)-What do you want from me?Why did you kidnap me?

Nandini-Oye,We didn’t kidnap you,go and take a shower then have your dinner.

Arman-Dinner?

Ayan-Yes,It’s dinner time now, go and take a shower.

Arman-Sorry Mrs Malhotra but I can’t stay here I need to go,excuse me..

He said and tried to stand from the bed but he yelped when Nandini twisted his ear harshly.

Nandini-What did you say my beloved son?Can you repeat please?

Ayan and Amara look at each other and giggle,Manik lays on the bed and smiles widely.

Arman-Ah leave,Mrs M..Ahh fuck..

Nandini twisted his ear more roughly which made his ear turn red.

Nandini-One more time,I didn’t hear clearly.

Arman-Ahh M.umma leave yaar,It’s hurting..

He shouts,Nandini smiles and leaves his ear and rubs softly,and hugs him tightly,he hugs her back and snuggle into hug and some tears left from his eyes,Nandini rubs his back and looks at Manik with a smile.

They all left the room,Arman stood from the bed slowly and went to take clothes but stopped when he saw Manik looking at him.

Arman(boring tone)-Don’t think you win,I am here for only some days after getting a contract I leave from there and you can’t do anything.

He smirked and started to select clothes,Manik took steps toward him and patted his shoulder.

Manik-Main apne bache ko harta hua nahi dekh sakta but kia kare ab kuch ho bhi nahi sakta well don’t worry I am always here for you,you can cry on my shoulder.

He said in a teasing tone,Arman threw the clothes on the floor and turned toward Manik completely.

Arman-Wow,Buhat kuch soch rakha hai,sorry to say but aisa kuch ni hone wala,I won’t let you control my life,never ever.

He shouted and turned,Manik gritted his teeths and put on a fake smile.

Manik-Let’s see who will win,but mark my words you are not going anywhere and that’s final if you take one step out of house then no one can save you from me,so be a good boy and do what I am saying now take your clothes from floor,I don’t like this type of behaviour.

He said with a smile but in his tone Arman could sense the seriousness,Anger and warning,he folded his hands on his chest and looked into Manik’s eyes.

Manik(gritted teeth)-Can’t you hear me?

Arman-Actually I have an ear problem so I don’t know what you are saying.

He said and smirked,Manik smiled and shook his head and started to walk back.

Manik-Soon you started to hear my every word and obey me too,so don’t worry.

He said and walked out,Arman released his breath and took clothes from the floor and ran toward the washroom.

After the shower he started to dry his hair,but he didn’t notice someone coming toward him while holding a knife.He was busy singing but then he stopped and gulped. When he felt someone’s presence,he slowly looked back and put hand on his chest and smiled.

Arman-You scared me Mahr..

He said to Mahr who jumped on him,he held her carefully and hugged her tightly,she smiled and snuggled into hug.

Mahr-I miss you so much Bhai.

Arman-I miss you too Bacha,How was your study going hmm.

Mahr-Aishh bhai, why do you always talk about study,you know I don’t like this all let’s go,I am hungry.

Arman-Ok ok My hungry tiger

He said and walk out the room with wet hairs,while Mahr dragging him,Mahr look at him up to down with smile but her eyes speaking something else.Amara who run toward them and made faces when she saw how Mahr and Arman smiling, she run toward them and hold Arman’s hand Arman smile.

They come downstairs and Arman sees the back of Moloy,he gulps,and his eyes become watery.Nandini sees him standing there and goes near him.

Nandini-Don’t you want to meet your Dadu?

She said and held his hand softly,he nodded and took steps toward Moloy. He came in front of him and his heart stopped beating. He fell on his knees in front of Moloy,who was smiling and trying to say something,Arman held his hand with shivering hands.

Arman-W.hat happened to Dadu?,Y.eh kaise h.ua,Dadu..

He cried,and hugged Moloy whose tears were rolling from his eyes.

Manik closes his eyes when he remembers how this all happened.

Arman-Koi bataye ga k kia hua hai Dadu ko…

He shouted loudly,his lips trembling,and Ayan went near him and made him stand.

Ayan-When you leave the house,tumhare ghar se bahar jate hi yeh sab kuch hua.

Arman shook his head and looked at Moloy and once again sat in front of him.

Arman-I am sorry,I am sorry,I thought you d.on’t love me,Don’t want to see me,I am sorry…

He said and hugged Moloy tightly,Mahr rolled her eyes,Manik went near Arman and rubbed his back.

Manik-Stop,don’t cry,you are hurting your Dadu,and don’t blame yourself,hmm..

He said and made him sat on the chair,Nandini give him water,Arman shook his head but Manik made him drink water,Nandini wipes Moloy’s tear.

Nandini-Now Happy?

Moloy nodded his head multiple times,Arman looked at him with teary eyes.

Ayan-Now all good so…

Mahr-Let’s start eating..

Amara-Yeshhhhhh…

She shouted loudly,they all chuckled and started to eat,Manik cleared his throat.

Manik-Abhi aur Mukti ki kal ki flight hai..

Arman stopped eating and ran hand in hair.

Nandini-I know you must be thinking they pity you but trust me Bacha,They love you as their own son,They are very attached to you and in this all they don’t have any fault.

Arman-I know,there is only one person who is responsible for this all.

He gritted his teeths and started to eat,Manik stopped eating and sigh sadly,Nandini gave him a smile.

After Family dinner,Arman is sitting on the couch in room with a bored face.

Ayan-Come on Bro,tell me you na,how many girlfriends do you have?

Arman-Ahh stop it,I don’t have any girlfriend.

Ayan-What?Are you serious?

Arman-Hmm

Ayan-How boring,Well in my university the girls are so bitc…

Arman-Ayan behave,You are talking about girls.

Ayan-Whatever,I am saying truth you don’t know them

Arman-Still don’t talk like that and also focus on your study not on girls.

Ayan made a face and sat on the couch with pout,Amara came near him and cupped his face.

Amara-What happened?

Ayan-Nothing,and you,are you ok?I mean you are asking me if I am ok or not.

Amara(eye roll)-Of course after all you are my brother.

Ayan smiled and pulled her cheeks,she frowned and climbed on Arman’s legs and sat on his lap who held her protectively but his eyes winded when he saw Ayan’s face.

Ayan-What?

Arman-Y.our face.

Ayan-What my face?

Arman-um Y.our face…

Ayan-What the hell!Say something..

He said and took out mobile and looked and then he stood from the couch and looked at Amara who hugged Arman tightly who tried to hold his laugh.

Ayan-Amara…………….

He shouted loudly and started to rub face which was covered in colours.He ran from there,Arman and Amara burst into laughter,Mahr who was watching them.

Mahr-After snatching everything from me they are busy in their family drama.

She set her glasses and looked at mobile with a smile as she picked up the call.

Mahr-Hello,Dad, how are you?When will you come here?I am missing you.

She said and walked out,Arman looked in her direction and flinched when he remembered that day when he shot Arohi,he gulped and wiped sweat from face.

Arman-Be strong,She deserves this..

He put head on the couch stand and closed his eyes.

Next Morning they are all sitting on the dining table,Ayan and Amara fighting on silly things while Mahr lost in her thoughts,Arman greets them and starts to walk out but stops by Manik.

Manik-Where are you going?

Arman-That’s not your business.

Manik-I don’t like to repeat myself

Arman-Company visit

Manik-Well,My driver left the job because of some problems so from today you are the one who is going to drive my car for me.In simple words you are my driver…

Ayan choked his food,Nandini rubbed his back,Amara looked at Manik with winded eyes,Mahr smirked,Moloy who wanted to punch Manik,and Arman who stood there in shock.

Arman-You mean me?(Manik nodded)Driver?(Manik nodded)Your driver?(Manik nodded)Are you fucking serious?I am not your slave,I am the CE…

His sentence cut off,Manik wipes mouth and stands from the chair.

Manik-I forget to tell you one more thing,My PA also left the job,she going to marry with rich man so she don’t need any job so from today you are going to be my PA,aur han one more thing,there is one servant also sick so jab tak woh theek na ho jaye you are the one who work on his place.

Arman stood there in shock,Nandini who tried to hold a laugh,and Ayan who felt like he was going to faint.

Arman-What….

Once again Manik cut him😅😅

Manik-Yeah Last but not least,you are not the CEO anymore so put your attitude in your pocket and change your clothes,I am getting late.

Arman looked at him with winded eyes,He point finger at himself,Manik nodded.

Manik(shout)-Be Fast

Arman-I…

Manik-You have 3 seconds man

Arman-I..

Manik-One

Arman-Fuc…

Manik-Two…

Arman-I am not going to accept thi…

Manik-Th…

Before he could complete,Arman ran from there toward his room,Manik chuckled and gave a kiss on Nandini’s head and whispered.

Manik-For his safety,I need to stick with him all the time.

Nandini nodded,Manik closed Amara’s mouth and pulled her cheeks glaring at him.He chuckled and gave a hand fan to Ayan who was breathing..

Ayan-Oh God,Dad,Are you serious?

Manik-Yes,But I have one more job for him.

Ayan-W.hat?

Manik-Bodyguard what you say?

Ayan-Bodyguard and he?Come on Dad you need to hire a babysitter for him but you are planning to give him a Bodyguard position such a waste of brain.

Manik smacks on his back which makes him jump.

Manik-Be a good boy,hmm,don’t create any trouble and no Babu shona,you flirty kid..

Ayan roll his eyes and flip hairs,Manik shook head in disbelief and took Moloy’s blessings,who look at him with loveable eyes,Manik smile and look back at Arman who struggling with Shirt buttons while his hairs looking mess..

Manik-You look Handsome in simple clothes.

Arman rolled his eyes and walked out from the house and sat in the car on the driving seat with a smirk.

Arman(thinking)-So you want to control me,not that bad but I know how to get rid from you,now I show you my skills in driving,just wait and watch kaise aap khud iss so called driving se mujhe roko gy and about other shits,I will handle them too,it’s time to make your life hell,it’s going to be fun.

He giggle and sat properly when he saw Manik coming,Manik frown and sat on the back seat and started to scroll mobile,Arman look at him from mirror and smirk then start the car,He tighten his grip on the staring and increase the car Speed,Manik look up from the mobile.

Manik-Arman,Slow..

But his eyes winded when Arman increased more speed.The car is not on the road it feels like they are flying,Manik gritted his teeth and held Arman’s arm who looked back at him.

Arman-What?Scared?Aww but what do I do?This is my way of driving..

He smirk and started to focus on road,Manik’s hear beat become fast when he saw how he was driving,he fucking don’t care of anyone,the car nearly hit with another car but Manik shout and Arman turn the car otherside at the same time and laugh.

Arman(shout)-I never imagined your face like that,you looking so scared..

He laughs and looks back at Manik,who is sweating badly. Manik grabs Arman’s arm.

Manik-Stop the car..

Arman didn’t listen to him and put the music on high volume,Manik closed his eyes and cursed under his breath he saw the road filled.

Manik(Shout)-Stop the car right now!!

He shouted loudly,Arman look at him and his smirk drop,he gulp and come to know what he was doing,Manik once again shouted at him with too much anger,he flinch and stop the car,Manik come out from the car and open the first door and pull Arman outside and slap him hard on his face the slap is too hard that leaves Fingerprints on his cheek.

Arman-Y..

Manik(angrily)-No,No any word just sit…

Arman sat on the back seat of the car with head low,Manik sat on the driving seat and started to drive…..

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and comment🦋

Goodbye and take care🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 526 21
Maknae line, Yn, and their strict brothers. At first, the book is a bit cringy but it improves later (at least that's what I think💀 ). The photos ar...
27.1K 1.9K 15
A family base story🤍
58.4K 3K 19
This is a story of twins and their strict and possessive father🤍
80.2K 1.6K 61
In this story .. A girl name Yn always get into trouble and get punished by her brother.. Further you will know in the story.... It is just an imagin...